Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm. Interesting idea. Maybe I can get her to try on one of my new bikinis and have it accidently fall off in the pool? How would you like to see both of us running around naked?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing you both naked at once as long as I can fuck you."

"Never know. If we can get naked it might just happen to slip in there in the pool or something. Not like Ariel would ever know. He'd be too busy staring at your wife's tits to notice your cock in my pussy."

"I'm game if you are," I chuckled. "Now you want me to fuck you again?"

I sat there chuckling softly, looking at Doctor Shakari, her hand still on my ankle, but her other hand squeezing one of her breasts through her white coat and the dress she had on under it. I stopped chuckling when I looked and saw Amanda and my daughter, Diane staring at me.

"What?"

"What you said," Amanda said quietly.

"What did I say?"

"Your exact words? I wouldn't mind seeing both of you running around naked at the same time as long as I get to fuck you. Unquote," Amanda answered quietly. I looked back at the Doc standing at the foot of the bed, looking uncomfortable, acting like she was pressing her thighs together.

"Oh fuck," she moaned moments later, her legs and arms trembling. She stood panting and shaking for long moments before she opened her eyes and looked around at us. I could almost see panic in her eyes as she stared back at me, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm terribly sorry. I don't know what came over me. I kind of zoned out for a moment," she panted, trying not to admit that she just climaxed in front of a patient. "Will you excuse me please?" she said as she quickly scurried from the room.

"What happened?" my daughter asked after the doctor had left.

"What do you mean?"

"You were like gone for almost two minutes. I shook your shoulder, and you didn't answer. Then you blurt out about wanting to see us running around naked and fucking me."

"Minutes? Not seconds?"

"No. It had to be at least two minutes, maybe more."

"Damn. No. It was her...hell, I don't know. Fantasy or idea or maybe memory. I'm not sure. But all of a sudden I was standing next to a swimming pool dripping wet. When she walked by, I just knew what I had to do. I walked up behind her and pushed her swimsuit off and had sex with her. It was me. I mean I knew it was me, but I was acting like someone else. Someone that I think she'd cheating with. That's what the comments were. She was going to try and get my wife to wear a bikini and then have it come off in the pool so that they were both running around naked, and while her husband was staring at my wife's tits, she was going to fuck me in the pool."

"Jesus," my daughter whispered. "and you saw all that in a couple minutes?"

"Uh uh. I lived it. I have every bit of memory as if I were really there doing it, how she felt, how she tasted as she kissed me, how the wind blew across our naked bodies, everything. For me, I was there. It was as real as if I just walked back in from doing that, having sex with her by the pool."

"But doesn't it only take a few seconds?" Amanda asked with a look of concern.

"It does. Maybe it was different because she had gloves on."

"But she touched your leg earlier and it didn't do anything."

"I dunno. Maybe it's because of where she was touching? The last time it happened with her she had gloves on too, but she was holding my dick. I don't know. It's frustrating. They're getting so real that I'm not sure I'll be able to tell where the fantasy ends and where reality starts!"

"Well, she clearly wasn't done when you were back with us. I mean she stood there and climaxed right there in front of us."

"Yeah. When I went down to get my cast off, the two nurses there both ended up having sex with me. I don't mean the seconds long thing. When they were done, they just kept going and had real physical sex with me. I don't know what's happening to me. Am I going to have to go off and hide myself away? Is this going to happen any time I bump into anyone out in public?"

"I don't know Scott. I mean, I've felt it. It really feels real at the time. I just don't know what to tell you," Amanda said quietly rubbing my leg through the blanket.

"Yeah. Me neither," I said, looking towards my daughter, who hasn't said a word. "The way it's going, I won't even be able to kiss my own kid goodbye or hug her or anything. Hell, I can already tell she's afraid to touch me."

"I'm not Dad, honest," she said, without moving any closer. "I'm just being cautious."

"I suppose it's pretty unnerving to suddenly share your sexual fantasies with your dad."

"That's one way to put it," she answered with a frown. "It's not like I have that many, but, well, they're private."

"Yeah. I know sweetie," I answered as my nurse, Chrissy walked in.

"Good morning! How are doing now, better?" she asked as she rolled the little blood pressure machine my way. "Last set of vitals for me today."

"Oh? Headed home?"

"I am. Just as soon as I'm done with you. I saved the best for last!"

"Uh huh. You just don't want to walk around with wet panties," I said quietly, making her blush as she wrapped the cuff around my arm.

"Well, I have to admit my boyfriend is going to get one hell of a fucking when I get home," she said with a grin as the little machine started pumping the cuff up. She took my temperature. She waited for the machine to finish and then noted the numbers on her little tablet. She reached up and tugged the sliding curtain, pulling it out and around until she, Amanda, my daughter and I were curtained off from the rest of the room and the hallway. "You know. I'm off the next few days, and you'll probably be gone before I get back," she said as she reached to help me sit up. She reached to untie my gown and then pulled it off. "You don't mind, do you? I mean I guess you three have seen each other naked already, at least virtually," she said as she let me lay back down and then pulled the blanket down to my knees, leaving me basically naked. "I want to say, you've been the most interesting patient I've ever had. And yes, I mean that exactly as it sounds." She grinned. She grasped the rail of the bed and lowered it, dropping it down into its stowed position. She stepped next to me and pulled the bottom of her scrubs down to her knees, exposing her pantiles bottom and curly patch on her mound. She bent over, pulling her pants off over her shoes so that she was naked from her waist down. She pulled her top up, skimming it quickly off, exposing that she had taken off the bra she had on earlier, showing me both her big soft breasts, bright white triangles on the front of each where the bikini she wore when she tanned, prevented the sun from reaching. Essentially naked, she climbed onto the bed over me, her knees straddling me but careful not to touch me anyplace the blanket didn't cover.

"What the hell are you doing?" my daughter asked sharply, stepping over to reach for the little nurse and pull her off my lap. She grabbed Chrissy's arm just as Chrissy settled herself down on my lap, pressing her pussy against my partly hard cock.

I recognized the room. I'd seen it before, but from high above instead of here. I turned around, seeing only equipment along the walls, expecting to see Chrissy here as well. The door to the room pushed open and Chrissy walked in, completely naked, followed by my daughter, wearing just as much as Chrissy was. She walked past me to the table and climbed onto it, laying back and spreading her legs as she had the last time. She pulled her knees up and hooked them on the edge of the table, pushing her knees even further apart.

"Fuck me," she moaned softly, rubbing her hands around her body. "I've been waiting all day. I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel you sliding in and out of my pussy and I want to feel you cum in my pussy instead of all over that window. Come and take me."

I walked wordlessly over to where she lay, my cock now rock hard, pointing towards her pussy as I stood between her legs.

"Go ahead Dad! Fuck her. You know you want to," my daughter said, stepping behind me and running her hands up and down my naked body, stroking my back and chest and then sliding her hand down to my dick. She wrapped her hand around it and then pulled it towards Chrissy's pussy, rubbing my head up and down her wet slit before pulling again, this time coaxing my head into her vaginal opening. "Push into her. Fuck her hot little cunt. Make her come on your big fat cock!" my daughter practically whispered as she leaned herself against me, my right arm pressing between her big soft tits.

I leaned towards Chrissy, drawing a soft moan from her lips as my cock pushed slowly into her wet depths. I felt Diane's hand press against my ass, coaxing me to push back into Chrissy. In and out I started to stroke, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy over and over, her hips rocking in time with my strokes. I could feel her growing wetter, hear her moans growing louder. In and out I stroked, feeling the softness of her walls as I reached up for her tits. I grasped them, squeezing, but not too hard. She moaned in pleasure as I pumped in and out of her.

Diane moved from next to me, climbing onto the table from the other end, crawling on her knees until her pussy was hovering over Chrissy's face. She spread her knees and lowered her pussy to Chrissy, who reached up for my daughter's hips, and pulled her down towards her face. "That's it Dad. Fuck her hot little cunt while she's licking mine. Do you like that little slut? Do you like having my dad fucking your hole while you suck mine? Yeah. You do. Lick that clit. Ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it slut. Lick my cunt. Make me come all over your face."

"Oh God," I groaned at the combination of sensations and visuals. I looked at my daughter, completely on display, her hands sliding up her smooth young body to her tits, lifting each one, almost as if to show them off to me. I looked up to her eyes and saw that she was staring at mine, looking to be sure I saw what she was showing me. Her pussy was nearly shaved smooth, just a tiny patch of blonde hair, her full outer lips framing her protruding inner labia. Her pussy reminded me of her mother's, so soft and sexy. Mom never trimmed, but I didn't mind, and I wouldn't mind Diane trimming hers.

"That's it Dad. Fuck her hot little cunt. Give it all to her. Fill her up with cum."

"Oh God," I groaned as I pumped in and out of her, feeling her insides tense and start to squeeze around my thrusting shaft. In and out I went, my climax growing closer my by the second. I looked past Chrissy's big soft tits, shifting and rolling on her chest with each stroke I made into her, to where she was licking my daughter's pussy. Diane moaned that she was coming, and Chrissy seemed to lick even faster.

"Oh damn!" I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock hard into Chrissy. My first surge of cum forced into her, squirting deep in her pussy. I could feel her climax, which had been hanging oh so close, suddenly wash over her body, her pussy spasming around my cock. I could feel the sense of euphoria as she climaxed around my cock, the little tingles, the sensation of fullness, of desire, of need. I could feel her arms and legs tremble as she moved her legs around me, pulling me deeper as my second shot of cum lanced into her. I looked up at Diane, gasping for breath as she too climaxed, her whole body shuddering and threatening to fall off the table. Three more times I felt my cock surge in her, pumping more cum deep into her before my body started to relax. I stood there, my cock softening slowly inside her as she moaned and sighed with contentment unwilling to let me go.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, she released me, and I stepped back. Diane crawled off the table and stepped around to me. "See Daddy. You did want to fuck her. You fucked her hot little cunt so hard! I hope you fuck me like that later. I wanna feel you fuck me like you fucked her, driving your cock deep into my naughty little pussy. Oh yeah. Come on Daddy. Let's go find a place to fuck!" my daughter said softly as she took my arm and pulled me towards the door of the room. She pushed it open, and we slipped into the darkness beyond.

"Oh my God yes," Chrissy moaned on my lap as my mind cleared enough for me to look around again. Chrissy was still sitting on me, only my cock was deep inside her and felt like it had just pumped a load into her. Clearly this wasn't seconds. It had to be long enough for her to get me into her. I looked around and saw Diane, standing by the bed, her blue jeans undone and pushed down to her thighs, the small patch of curls on her mound matching the ones I'd seen moments before. She stood with her eyes still unfocused, one hand between her legs, slowly stroking her pussy, which was dripping onto the crotch of her panties and jeans, while the other resting on my stomach inches from where I was coupled to Chrissy.

"Shit. How long?" I asked Amanda breathlessly.

"Long enough for your daughter to get you inside your nurse friend," she answered quietly with a disapproving scowl. "Two or three minutes?"

"Damn. I knew it felt different," I swore quietly as Chrissy lowered herself to lay down against me, her bare tits pressing against my chest.

"You know. I've been having orgasms since I was a teenager. But in all my thirty four years, I've never had orgasms as intense as the ones you've given me this week. Thank you," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine in a long soft kiss. She pushed herself up from me as my daughter, once again focusing on her surroundings, blushed red and started to pull her pants up. Chrissy pushed herself up and climbed off of me and the bed, her pussy leaking our copious combination of cum. She dressed quickly, having to pull on only her scrub bottoms and top. She leaned towards me, kissed me once again and then pulled the curtain back. "Have a great day!" she said brightly as she wheeled the blood pressure machine out of the room with her.

"I'm glad it's you and not me," Amanda said with a frown. "All that sex with all these different women? If it were me and men, I don't know that I could handle it!"

"Sometimes I don't know that I can. I mean, some of the things I see, they aren't exactly what I find enticing," I said as I pulled the hospital gown back over me. "Would you mind tying me?" I asked as I leaned forward, trying to flip the stupid hospital gown back around me.

"Yeah. Sure," she answered, carefully reaching behind me, trying not to touch me as she tied the little bows.

"You're good at that," I joked. "You have something you wear that has lots of bows?"

"Maybe," she whispered as I noticed her face blush pink. She worked her way from the top to the middle and then the lower, the gap between the bed and my back tighter. I was about to warn her to be careful when I felt her hand brush my back.

She stood in front of the full length mirror in the hotel room, admiring herself in the reflection. She wasn't young any longer, but even for late forties she looked pretty good. All those aerobics and yoga classes were good for something, not that there as anyone to look at her that way any longer, that had gone by the wayside many years ago. Tonight though, tonight maybe someone would. She stepped to the end of the bed and looked down at the packages laying out. She knew where to start. She opened a package of black silk stockings. Not cheap polyester wannabes but real honest to God silk. Nothing felt as sexy on her body as silk. She sat on the edge of the bed and rolled the stocking down into a doughnut and then slowly, carefully, she let the doughnut unroll as she slowly slid her fingers up her leg. She pulled it up her thigh, stopping only inches from her pussy. She could already feel herself getting wet just thinking of these being slowly taken back off of her later, hopefully not by her own hands.

She pulled the other stocking up as well, sliding it along her smooth freshly shaved legs, tugging the top up all the way until her fingers brushed her equally shaved pussy. She smiled to herself and bent to pull on her high heels, standing in the six inch high stilettos in front of the mirror. She smiled to herself. If she could get him to go this far, then she knew that there would be no stopping him from going all the way, but that's what she wanted. She stepped to the bed and picked up the black lace garter belt and put it around her hips. She took her time pulling the four hanging straps into place and snapping the clips on the silk stockings. She turned to look at the panties, considering if she should or not. Her pussy was already so wet that if she sat long on the dress that she'd probably leave a wet spot, but she wanted him to be able to feel her wet lips. She wanted to coax him to slide his hand up her silk covered thighs, either in the restaurant or at the symphony, telegraphing to him that she was more than ready for anything he wanted to suggest. Bedroom, car, park bench. She didn't care. She'd been without for so long that she would welcome a man's touch, but not just any man. It had to be a man she could respect, who matched her desires and beliefs. She'd waited to find a man like that, only to find him in the most unexpected place. She wasn't sure he would, but she wanted him to, if only he would, if only she could coax him to.

The lace bra came next. She hoped it would be strong enough to support her, to hold the girls in place without breaking the thread thin straps, but she knew how it would look. She stepped to the mirror again, wiggling her upper body to see how each big soft breast would sway and wiggle. She was sure he was a tit man. She'd seen him look at her, trying not to look as if he were, but he was. He could see his gaze drop down to the deep cleavage she had in that dress that day as they danced. Since then, she wanted to show him more, let something slip, let most of or maybe even all of one breast accidently slip into view. The dress would have allowed it. She had misgivings about wearing it but had anyway. She was glad she had. She watched his eyes look down her front and even though he was keeping an appropriate distance from her, she managed to occasionally bump her pelvis into his growing bulge. She wanted to let her breast slip out, cause her to have to press her body against his to hide it from the rest of the guests. It would only take a few small shoulder shrugs and the dress would slip enough. She hadn't, she couldn't screw up the courage to do it before the slow song ended, but she wanted to. She wanted to see his reaction, she wanted to see the look of desire in his eyes. She wanted to feel his obviously growing erection press against her body. She wanted to feel his hand slide down to her full round ass and pull them together, even for a moment.

She took a deep breath and lifted both breasts in the almost too little bra one more time before turning to the bed once again. She pulled the little black see-through top up her arms. She settled it over her shoulders before pulling it around her. It didn't close around her front until it was well below her tiny bra, extending down to her hips and slightly further. She turned to the mirror and saw that her shaved mound just peeked out under the bottom hem of the top. She stood, pleased with the look as she tied the first of half a dozen tiny red ribbons that contrasted with the black see-through silk. One at a time she tied the little ribbons, single bows only, not wanting to make it too difficult for him. She wasn't sure it would happen, but she wanted it to, and if it did, she wanted it to be easy for him.

With the last bow tied, she looked at the end of the bed and the sexy little silk panties. She wanted to feel the silk against her pussy, stroking her lips, teasing her, but at the same time, she wanted him to feel her wetness, her heat, her desire for him. She wanted to be able to slide his hand under the hem of her dress and pull it up until his fingers found her wet lips. No, the panties would stay off. She was sure she'd be staying more than wet enough just thinking about having him touch her out there in public. No one would know. It would be their secret. She could slip his hand under at the table and no one would know. He could eat and play with her pussy at the same time. She wondered if he'd keep a straight face or if he could carry on the conversation while she was pressing his fingers to her wet sex.

123456...8