Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes."

"And you aren't worried about what your husband will think?"

"He doesn't need to know," she answered, taking her fingers from her pussy and spreading her legs.

"Alright then," Andria said. "Let's do this." She helped Trish lift her legs and spread then and then Andria and Jennifer helped me to sit astride the bed, my flacid dick pressing against Trish's wet pussy lips. Trish lowered her legs down and wrapped them around me. "So, what now?"

"Gotta get hard enough to be inside her. At least that's when it happened last time. When Amanda put me inside her it happened."

"Well, guess we'll find out then," Andria said, reaching between Trish's legs and gently grasping my soft dick. She leaned against me, pressing her tits to my arm as she played with and stroked my cock, trying to coax it harder. "You know," she whispered. "Right now, I wouldn't mind at all getting this into me. I know what she means about wanting to be fucked. It's even more intense than that time in the elevator or the lab. I came both times, but after, I didn't want it nearly as much as I do right now."

"I only have one dick," I chuckled.

"But you have hands," she whispered, leaning more tightly to me and using her free hand to coax my right hand around her. She lifted one knee onto the table behind me and leaned herself fully against me, allowing me to reach between her legs from behind and stroke my fingers along her wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm much better," she cooed softly as she rubbed her hand along my now hardening dick. "Maybe we should try and put this into her?" she whispered, pushing my dick down towards Trish's pussy. I watched my head disappear between her wet lips and then felt my head slip into her slightly.

"Oh, fuck yes," Trish moaned, pulling on me with her legs, forcing me deeper into...

The noise was almost deafening. I wasn't used to music this loud, but Trish seemed unphased, bouncing and dancing in front of and against me in the middle of the crowd. My hands slid up and down the skintight dress, encouraging her to press herself against me as she danced. She pulled my hands up to her tits, pressing my palms against her small firm tits, her nipples hard against my hands. She pressed her back against me as her hands left mine, sliding down her own body. I felt them slip between us, her fingers fiddling with the front of my pants until she had the zipper and snap open, my pants held up only by my still fastened belt buckle. One hand snaked into my open pants and in moments she had my mostly hard dick out of my pants, the slick material of her dress all that remained between my growing hard-on and her bare ass. She pulled the dress up her thighs and butt, seemingly uncaring about who might see us. But then, we certainly weren't the only ones doing it. I could see at least four other couples with dresses pulled up or down to expose body parts and one couple clearly fucking as they danced.

"Fuck me," she moaned to me as she pulled her dress up, allowing me to feel her bare ass against my hard-on. "Right here, right now. Fuck me and give me your baby."

I didn't need to answer. Pulling my hips back and squatting down to let my cock slide between her thighs was all the answer she needed. I felt her fingers find my head and press me up between her wet lips, working me into just the right place. I felt her pussy slide down around my head, her pussy wetter than I could ever remember. I thrust my hips towards her, driving my cock fully into her as I slid my hands off her tits. I moved my hands to her shoulders and slipped the straps of the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. I expected resistance, but instead she pulled her arms out of each strap, moving her hands after to my hips, giving me tacit permission to do what I wanted. I slid my hands back to her chest and coaxed the material down over her tits until I had each one cupped in my bare hands, her hard nipples pressed into my palms.

She ground and bounced herself up and down with the music, sliding her pussy up and down my cock, pushing both of us towards climax, even though I was more than a little nervous about being so exposed.

I felt a hand on my back and saw a woman, slightly older than either of us, moving around us. She had on a short sexy little dress but seemed much more intent on what she saw in front of her than the band playing on the stage. I watched her look into my eyes and then smile before reaching behind her. She unzipped the sexy little dress and let it fall down her body, leaving her standing in just high heels. She squatted down spreading her legs to show me her pussy as she picked up the dress. She reached it up and around my shoulders, hanging it on my shoulders as she danced herself, nude, in front of my wife. She gently pulled a hand from my wife's tits, guiding it down her body as she stepped around next to me, helping me curl my fingers between her legs and into her pussy.

"That's it. Fuck her but make me come too," she whispered as she pressed herself against me, her tits pressing to my bare arm. She placed one hand on my back, and then her other on my wife's chest, teasing and squeezing one of my wife's tits. She let go long enough to push the top of my wife's dress down to her stomach before sliding up to play with her tit again. I watched as she leaned over and sucked one of my wife's nipples into her mouth, making her moan in pleasure as she continued to grind against me, seeming to not care that the newcomer had not only made her essentially naked, but also was playing with her body.

Her hand, which had been on my wife's tit, slid down to pull the skirt the rest of the way up, leaving only the bunched up dress around her waist. She slid her fingers down to my wife's mound, stroking the little curls there before sliding her fingers between her legs. "Oh fuck yes," my wife moaned, making her grind harder against me as the newcomer teased and stroked my wife's lips and clit. "Shit. I'm going to come. Come with me baby. Fill me with your cum," she moaned over the din of the music.

I felt my wife start to climax, her pussy tightening around me even more, drawing me even closer to climax. I held my hand between the newcomers legs, my fingers in her pussy, letting her bounce and wiggle herself on them as I grew closer to climaxing in my wife's pussy.

"Yes. There." The newcomer moaned as my fingers found her clit and started to rub it. "Right there! OH GOD! HERE IT COMES LOVER!" she cried loudly, drawing the attention of several couples around us. Then it happened.

I felt my body jerk, shoving my cock deep into my wife's pussy as I pumped the first shot of cum into her. Over and over my body bucked, oblivious to the couples staring at the three of us as I emptied shot after shot into my wife. "Oh God yes," my wife moaned as she stood against me, her whole body shuddering and trembling as the three of us climaxed together.

"Oh fuck yes," Trish moaned from on the bed in front of me. I looked down and saw myself still inside her, my cock still twitching after my own orgasm, Andria's thumb gently stroking over and around Trish's clit while her hand rested on Trish's curl covered mound.

Andria leaned against me, panting, as I slowly, absentmindedly, stroked her wet pussy, sliding my fingers between her lips, along her pubic bone from her vaginal entrance to her clit. "Not as good as getting fucked, but I needed that," she panted as she pressed her body against mine.

"I know I needed that," Trish moaned.

"Okay. Trish. I have to know. Fantasy or memory?"

"Some of both I think," she answered breathlessly. "I really did have sex with my husband at that concert, but he didn't undress me that much and there certainly wasn't another woman there touching me."

"Interesting," Andria said, making no move to pull away from me, her gaze clearly still watching my cock where I impaled Trish.

"I think I need a break," I finally said, feeling surprisingly drained. I felt as if I'd just run a 5K. My body was wet with sweat and I felt surprisingly weak, even though what had happened had to have passed in only a few short minutes.

"Oh. Yeah. How silly of me," Andria said quickly, finally pulling herself away and then moving the bed out of the machine and lowering it down to help me into my chair. I couldn't help but notice the cum leaking from Trish's pussy as she moved her own hands up to unstrap her head from the restraint.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked Trish as she sat up on the bed.

"Yeah. Sure," she answered as she swung her legs over the side of the table to face me.

"Did you ever get that baby?"

She looked at me started a bit. "You know?"

"I heard you ask me or him to give you a baby. Did he?"

She frowned a little. "We're still trying. But no luck so far." I looked down at her crotch, her gaze following mine. She spread her legs apart and a trickle of creamy white cum leaked from her pussy. "Ohhhh. Damn," she said as it sunk into her that she wasn't on birth control and I just pumped more than a little cum into her.

"Just thought I'd ask," I said softly, reaching out to touch her leg.

"I probably better do something about that," she whispered.

I looked at her and stroked her knee. "I could feel how badly you wanted that. If you don't do anything about this. It's okay," I whispered while Andria dressed next to us.

Trish slipped off the bed and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek and whisper a thank you before Andria pushed me away, taking me back up to my room. Once I was settled into my bed again, I fell asleep, feeling damn exhausted.

1...345678