Awakening Her (Pt. 02)

Story Info
He returns the favor.
1.3k words
4.42
5.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has told you the story of how she awakened me from a sound sleep by sucking my cock in the middle of the night. I was waking from an erotic dream; was not aware of where I was; it was dark. The wonderful feeling of having a mouth on my cock was something I will always remember. It took me a moment to realize what was happening. Then, she climbed on top of me and rode me, fucking herself on my hard cock. I finished her by rolling her onto her back and spreading her legs apart. She says I got her pregnant that night, but I think it was a few nights later.

I was up late working. She had gone to bed. It was a little after one in the morning when I crawled into bed. Seeing my wife, who I love dearly, laying there on her stomach in her short nightgown with the bottom of her ass cheeks visible, awakened the feeling in my groin. I wanted her. I remembered what she had done for me a few nights earlier and decided to return the favor.

She was laying on her stomach. I gently pulled her nightgown up over her ass and her lower back. She doesn't wear panties to bed. I really like being able to feel her pussy and have it available when we get the urge to make love to her. I rubbed her pretty ass, lightly running my fingers over the rise of her butt. I rubbed her legs, spending some time in the back of her knees-she likes that. I pulled her far arm over her head and gently rolled her over onto her back. The movement allowed me to pull her nightgown up farther so her breasts were exposed. I lightly ran my fingers over her nipples. I didn't want to wake her yet, but I couldn't resist touching her soft skin and those nipples that I love.

I went to work on her lower body. I managed to move her leg, bending her knee and opening her to me. She has the prettiest patch of pubic hair. I love seeing her naked. It still arouses me to see that lovely pussy and those pretty tits. I had access between her legs now. I put my lips on her upper thighs. Moving from one side to the other, I skipped over her pussy for the moment. I ran my finger up and down her legs and moved my lips closed to her treasure box. She sighed softly and moved her hips slightly. She was still asleep, but was turned-on. I was arousing her before she knew what was happening.

I gently licked the slit between her pussy lips and put my tongue on her clitoris. She jerked a little and moaned again. I continued to lick her clit, swirling my tongue around it. Suddenly, she reacted. She spread her legs apart and put her hands behind my head to hold me in place. Now I put my mouth over her clit and sucked the little nub into my mouth. My wife was gasping. I hoped she was feeling the same thing I did, awakening to someone giving you pleasure, but not yet fully aware of what was happening. I moved my attention down to her pussy lips. I spread them with my fingers and licked between them, running my tongue over her vagina. I worked on her clit a bit and then went after her cunt-hole. I put my tongue inside her and felt her fluids release onto my face. She spasmed and a small rush of her sweet tasting juice poured onto my tongue. I moved back to her clit while sliding two fingers inside her. I reached up inside for her G-spot and held her, with my thumb on her clit and two fingers inside her. She arched her back and raised up. She was continuing to come. It felt like I had complete control over her with just my hand in her cunt. I heard her gasp and she pumped her hips. She didn't say anything. She was awake now and was enjoying the wonderful feeling of having me eat her cunt. I was rubbing my nose in her bush. She sprayed perfume on it for me every day. I love to nuzzle in there and inhale her scent. My other hand had been roaming over her belly and rubbing her tits. He nipples were now hard and she was further aroused by my pinching them between my fingers. I had her under my control and in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

I removed my hand and put my mouth on her opening again. I ran my tongue around the rim of her opening and sucked her clit again. My one finger slid down and rubbed the space between her cunt hole and her ass hole. Then I put a finger inside her ass. She pumped more cum onto my face. I fingered her ass for a bit, fucking her with my finger while my other hand went back inside her pussy.

I was time for the next step. I moved up her body, kissing and running my nose through her bush again. I kissed her belly, swirling my tongue in her navel and then rubbing my face in her breasts. I licked then sucked on nipple, then the other. While I was doing this, I was moving my legs between hers, spreading her farther apart. My dick didn't have and trouble finding its target. Her pussy was wet and ready. I gently put my cock inside her. I pulled out and entered her again. She loves the feeling of my cock pushing into her. I slid in a little farther and pulled out again. I rubbed my dick up and down her slit, pressing it against her clit. She likes that almost as much as she likes having it inside her. I moved my hips back, found the opening again and in one motion, pushed my cock into her as far as it would go. She gasped again and I kissed her.

She was now fully aroused and put her arms and legs around me. She put her tongue in my mouth, tasting herself while I methodically pumped away. She was moving her hips in time with me. I put my arms under her legs and pulled her knees up so she was folded in-half. She was as open as I could get her and my dick went in as far as it could. I wanted to push my dick up to her tonsils, but it was not long enough. She was moving her hips now in rhythm with my thrusts. She was groaning and coming.

I pulled out and she rolled over. Her legs were together and I was looking at the soft clear skin of her back. I slid my dick between her butt cheeks and rubbed it back and forth, pausing with the tip over her asshole before continuing. Then I pushed into her cunt and straddled her hips. I was sitting up, humping away at her while she raised her hips to meet my thrusts. She was coming again, or still.

I finally shot my semen into her. My little troopers were swimming up inside her, looking for an egg to latch onto. One of them made it. Maybe it had been one of my little guys the previous week, but either way, I made her pregnant. I put a baby inside my wife. I don't want to be sentimental, but it's the ultimate level of sex when you get your woman pregnant.

She went back to sleep. She was laying on her stomach again. I pulled her nightgown down over her pretty ass. She looked like she had before I awakened her. But inside her, things were happening.