Awakening Him

Story Info
Wife wakes husband in bed.
1.7k words
4.4
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AWAKENING HIM

It was the middle of the night. The clock showed 3:15. My husband was sleeping quietly beside me. I had to go to pee. I went into our bathroom and felt the pleasure of the release from my bladder. As I was wiping myself, I lingered a bit and put my finger on my little clit, rubbing myself. It felt good.

I climbed back into bed and moved next to my husband. He was on his back and snoring lightly. He wore only a t-shirt. He slept naked below the waist so he was always 'ready for action'. I reached over and ran my hand over his stomach. I gently rubbed up under his shirt and moved my hands over his little nipples. He is sensitive there. He likes me to tickle his man-nipples; they are like 'raisins on a breadboard' I tell him. I felt the hair on his chest and ran my fingers through it. I worked my way down toward his hips. It ran my fingers through his pubic hair and searched for his manhood.

I found his dick. It was all shriveled up, hiding. There was not much to it. It reminded me of an acorn, a big acorn, but an acorn. Once I had felt his dick when we were in a cold lake. It was tiny. The poor thing was trying to retract and go back inside him.

I rubbed around the little helmet, feeling the soft skin. I have never ceased to be amazed and amused by how his prick can be big and hard sometimes, but shrivel up like a peanut at others.

I pulled the covers down and leaned over. In the dim light of our bedroom, I could see the little thing peeking out at me. I blew my breath on it and then lightly flicked by tongue on the tip. My hand tickled his balls. His prick, it was actually my prick I told him, began to react. I could see a little bit of his shaft forming under the head. I flicked my tongue across his balls and then licked the underside of his penis. It jerked just a little, starting to awaken. I pushed his leg to the side, giving me better access. I reached under his balls and ran my finger nail across the sensitive strip of skin between his balls and his asshole. My husband really likes that.

I refocused on my man's cock. There was more of it now. I licked the tip and ran my tongue from his balls to the little hole at the end where the cum shoots from. Then, I took it in my mouth. It fit easily and I swirled my tongue around it, feeling it get a little bigger. I sucked up and down on him, coaxing his cock to get hard for me. It was lengthening even more now. I licked it again and felt it twitch and expand. It had become harder to fit in my mouth. I sucked up and down on it, trying to inspire it to greater heights.

It got harder and was now expanding to its almost its full length. He started to wake up and put his hands on my head, running his fingers through my hair. I like that. I like it when he gets so excited that he holds my head and fucks my mouth. But tonight, I was still in control, moving my mouth up and down on his shaft. I had to open my throat now to take all of him and he still wasn't all the way hard. I was rubbing the inside of his thigh with my nails and rubbing my hands on his chest.

I moved down and licked under his balls and moved my tongue close to his asshole. I put the tip of my finger on his back-door and pushed it into his hole. Then I moved back up and just pushed my mouth over his cock. My nose nestled in his pubic hair with his cock jammed into my throat. He was softly moaning, awakening to having his cock sucked. He must've had quite a dream just before he woke-up.

He was awake now and began to thrust his hips up and down, fucking my mouth. I held the base of his cock, aiming it into my mouth. I lightly bit his dick a few times, letting it know that I was in charge. When he continued to thrust and hold my head, I felt his prick slide all the way into my throat. Now, I was really sucking his cock. I bobbed up and down and I could feel him tensing up. I stopped for a moment; I didn't want him to come yet.

I didn't like sucking cocks when my old boyfriends wanted me to do it. My husband never asked me to do it to him and I didn't until after we were married. He was always focused on getting me off before he came. I guess he respected me and didn't want to force me to blow him. A few weeks after we were married, I just had the urge to take his wonderful cock in my mouth. I sucked him and he emptied himself into my throat. Now, I give him a treat with my mouth every now and then. Tonight, was one of those times where I just couldn't resist. I loved him and wanted to make him feel good. I just pumped my head up and down, mouth fucking him.

I had to have his (my) cock inside me. I moved up and straddled his hips, resting my pussy on his woody. It was sticking straight up above his belly. I put my pussy on it and rubbed his prick between my pussy lips, touching my clit. I was really wet down there and it felt wonderful to have his prick sliding along my slit. I pulled my nightgown over my head and was naked. He reached up and held my breasts in his hands.

After rubbing my cunt on his cock for a few moments, I reached down and took it in my hand, aiming it at my vagina. I felt the tip push inside me and then I lowered myself and felt it push up inside me. I gasped at how good it felt. His cock was fully-erect now and I humped my hips, impaling myself on my lover's prick. He was moving his hips in-time with my thrusts. I put my feet beside him in a squatting position so his prick would go as far into me as possible. I felt the tip hit my cervix and I released a gusher of cum from my cunt. I squeezed his cock with my cunt muscles and felt my pussy gripping him tightly while his prick slid back and forth inside me. I think I was shrieking while coming. His hands were on my ass, pulling me open for him. We were looking into each other's eyes, consumed by passion and not saying a word.

He rolled me over and got on top. He pulled my legs up so my knees were bent and my legs were held open by his elbows. Now he was in control and he fucked me firmly. He was not rough, but he wanted to push himself all the way inside me. I wanted to feel his cock pushing into my belly.

I looked into his eyes and spoke for the first time, "Do me. Make a baby in me. Fill me with your cum."

I had stopped taking the pill and we were trying to have a baby. I wanted all of his sperm up inside me, getting me pregnant. His male instincts were sharpened by my encouragement. He had me in a position where his cock was driving down into my pussy. When he came, his little soldiers didn't have to go uphill to get in my womb. I felt the gush of semen pour into me. I closed my eyes to focus on and remember what it felt like to have my husband getting me pregnant. His cum was warm and there seemed to be a lot of it. When he moved his arms so I could put my legs down, I felt cum pouring out of me.

His cock went soft inside me, but I held him there with my legs. I was warm and flushed from arousal. His dick slipped out and I felt it flop against my groin. I kissed him again, putting my tongue in his mouth. I knew it would only take a minute or two for his cock to revive. I wanted him to fuck me again, and again.

A few minutes later, his prick got harder and slipped into my sloppy snatch. He slid in easily and the feeling of him moving inside my slippery cunt got me excited again. This time, we went slower. He leaned up on his arms and moved in and out of me. When I would react to particular movements, he would repeat them, doing his best to bring me off again. I don't know how long we screwed like that, but I enjoyed every second of it. When his cock spurted into me, I felt the warm feeling throughout my body again.

This time, his cock was done. I went soft and flopped out onto my leg. He kissed me and then rolled onto his back. I laid in the wet spot on the sheets for a few moments. His semen and my juices had leaked out of me. I knew that some of his sperm was working its way into my inner channels, seeking out my eggs. I went to sleep, hoping that his little guys would do their job and knock-me-up.

The next morning, I was still asleep when he came out of the shower. I called him over beside the bed and fondled his hardening prick. I was going to wear it out, he said. I told him I didn't care. I pulled him into bed and he did me again. I laid on my stomach while he straddled my hips and pumped in an out. from behind. I laid there feeling his cock moving in me and then felt him shooting another load into me.

It worked, he did get me pregnant, the first of four times. What an amazing adventure to have my man and his wonderful performing cock.