Awakening in Moonlight

Story Info
Step out onto the balcony and watch me cum.
1.4k words
4.64
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers

In the middle of the night, I'm wide awake. A tingle of excitement runs down my spine like electricity, and my need rumbles deep within. Fragments of the previous night's wet dream flash across my mind's eye like a steaming movie, heightening my arousal and releasing licks of flame all over my quivering body. My pussy throbs with desire, desperate for sweet relief, and nothing else matters except acting out the carnal scenes in my head--I'm desperate to plunge into an ocean of blissful satisfaction and extinguish this fiery passion that burns through me.

He lies peacefully nestled next to me, his chest rising and falling as he sleeps. Though I know I should not wake him, the ravenous yearning inside of me grows stronger by the second--if I don't find a way to satisfy it soon, I fear I will burst into flames or simply implode under its intensity. I carefully roll out of bed and tiptoe into the living room.

The stuffiness of the room on this hot summer evening is intolerable. I walk over to the door leading to the balcony, fling it open, and step outside. The tension in my body dissolves as a wave of cool night air washes over me, and I breathe it in deeply, tasting the crisp air on my tongue as the gentle breeze caresses my heated skin.

I look across the street and feel my heart race as I see you smoking on your balcony, illuminated by the full moon. The heat of forbidden desire courses through my veins, electrifying every inch of my body. As I become transfixed by the smoldering fire in your eyes, my hardened nipples pulse, begging to be touched.

My cheeks burn with embarrassment as I realize you see the longing in my eyes and the flush of desire on every square inch of my delicate skin. Because the railing provides almost no concealment, I shyly cover my perky breasts and velvet mons with trembling hands.

You smile, amused by my sudden modesty, as you raise the cigarette to your lips. My breath catches as they part slightly and slide over it, my eyes transfixed in intense admiration at every detail--your cheeks hollowing with each inhale, exhaled breaths rising in fragile swirls that resemble intricate lace sculptures made by a masterful artisan.

A surge of lust rushes through my veins as I witness this moment of intimacy, turning my cheeks an alluring crimson. I find myself yearning to be the cigarette, to feel the warmth of your breath grazing my skin, to be completely consumed by you.

As you exhale your smoke, your eyes twinkle in the moonlight, a playful smirk on your face. Your gaze lingers on my body, and my heart races as your eyes rise to meet mine. You take another drag and slowly exhale, allowing the smoke to drift up towards the stars as you stare at me, my cheeks burning from the intensity of your gaze.

At this point, I am powerless to resist the temptation any longer, having reached the point of no return. My heart beats like a drum in my ears, loud and echoing as I slowly move my hands to the sides of my body and stand there, basking in the intensity of your undivided attention. With each breath, my naked breasts heave, and I can feel a fire starting to burn in the depths of my belly as I stay there, rooted to the spot by your desire.

Why I am standing here in the moonlight is a mystery to me, as is the attraction I feel for you. Currently, all I am aware of is that I am alive and that every part of me is tingling with anticipation. As I stand there, lost in the depths of your captivating stare, I feel as though I am the only thing in the world. The way you look at me is like a caress, running down my creamy, swollen breasts and over my hips, settling in the curves of my stomach and between my legs.

My long, rich, brown hair cascades down my back and over my shoulders. It flows like silk over my bare skin and invites you to run your fingers through it. My alluring chestnut eyes examine yours carefully, and I can see the desire in them as they move over my curves.

The hungry ache within me is too much for me to bear; all I can do is blush beneath your watchful gaze as our moment together continues. As if a coal is burning within my core, my body is ablaze with uncontrollable desire, and I'm feeling a vulnerability like I've never felt before, as if I'm ready to completely surrender to your gaze. Fear and excitement coexist as my vulnerability grows in this delicate moment.

I know you want to see more, and I am happy to oblige. With a mischievous glint in my eye, I climb up onto the large wooden table against the firm, solid wall. Once I'm seated, I carefully position myself so that my back is firmly pressed against the cool surface of the wall, allowing you to see my naked body unobstructed. I spread my legs, revealing my trimmed vulva, which is glistening with my desire for you, and I look at you straight in an almost daring motion.

I notice you reveling in my naked body in front of you, relishing in my vulnerability and unguardedness displayed solely for you. Your admiration, longing, and desire for me pervade the air, causing my walls to clench with pleasure. I begin circling my clitoris with my index finger, teasing myself in front of you while keeping my gaze fixed on yours.

You stare at me, your mouth forming a small 'O' shape, forgetting about your cigarette for a few seconds before taking a deep drag, not taking your gaze off me for even a second. As I begin massaging my clitoris, my breathing becomes heavier and I let out a small moan, barely audible but powerful enough for you to notice.

As the smoke escapes your lips and dissipates in the air, I feel a wave of pleasure pass through my body, and I slide my index finger inside me as my walls tremble around it. But one finger isn't enough, and I let out a small gasp as I slide two inside me, enjoying the sensation of their movement in and out of my wetness.

You stare in awe as I enjoy myself, my breathing becoming heavier and louder as the sensations intensify. I begin to pump more quickly, my hips trembling from the intensity of the sensations. My free hand cups my breast, rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefinger as my fingers slide deeper and faster inside me.

As I look into your eyes, I'm aware that you're watching my every move, and maybe you're not the only one--there could be others like you, hidden in the darkness of their apartments, watching me, entranced by the pleasure that I take in my own body. I can't help but moan as I get closer to the edge, my breathing becoming ragged and my muscles tightening in anticipation.

You sigh and finish your cigarette as my moans become more audible and I continue to tease myself in front of you. I move my hand from my firm breast to my aching pearl, circling it and pushing hard against it before letting go and succumbing to the pleasure waves that wash over me. As my head falls back and my body convulses, I moan loudly with delight, uncaring who might hear me. My inner walls tighten around my fingers as my orgasm takes over and I ride the waves of ecstasy, each movement pushing me higher and higher until I am panting in bliss.

When I finally catch my breath and come back down to reality, I look up to meet your gaze. As you watch me, your eyes are dark with arousal, and I smile shyly before getting up and walking back into the living room, closing the door behind me.

My cheeks are burning from the pleasure I've just had, and I can't help but smile as I remember how wonderful it felt to have you there with me, watching me in the midst of such a passionate moment. My heart is still beating wildly, and I take a few moments to let my body come down from the adrenaline rush before returning to the bedroom and crawling under the covers, where I can finally sleep peacefully next to him.

EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers