Awakening - KIm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I deliberately glanced down at Stevies crotch in a way that he had to notice, then back up to his eyes. I couldn't see a bulge but was willing to bet there was one there. I started working Dean's zipper down. I casually glanced up at him and said "you cool with this, buddy?". He gave me a confident nod yes with a big smile. I'm so lucky to have him as a friend. I smiled back while continuing to work his zipper.

I looked back at Stevie. I could tell he was mine now. Like the performer I am, I now had complete control of the room. "Look" I said to Stevie "I know you've been frustrated lately. I like Robyn, and don't want you to go cheating on her, or breaking up with her over her temporary pussy issue". I deliberately used the word pussy, knowing guys get a charge out of innocent looking girls using naughty words. Meanwhile, my hand found the warmth of Dean's beautiful bare cock and began fishing it out of his jeans.

"How about if I give you something to enjoy; I'm not gonna blow you because I'm not a slut, and because I wouldn't want to hurt Robyn in that way". I broke my eye contact with Stevie to look down and acknowledge the beautiful cock that was now a few inches from my face. I looked back into Stevie's eyes. "Don't get me wrong", I continued, "you're totally hot and I'd totally suck you off in a second under the right circumstances". I followed that up with a suggestive movie star smile. I felt him sink deeper under my control. "But these aren't the right circumstances"

I now realize that at the time, I had no idea and little control over what the hell came over me that day. My "inner slut" took over and I went into auto--pilot. But I think my unexpected behavior that day earns me the title of "Blow job queen"

"So Stevie - here's how its gonna go" I mewed, still looking deeply into his eyes. "I'm gonna suck and lick and tongue Deans cock until he comes on my face or in my mouth or on my tits or wherever he wants..." (I shocked myself, but also felt my pussy gush when those words came out of me). "You can do whatever you want; leave, watch, jerk-off to it, but you can't touch me, fuck me or stick you dick in my mouth- as much as I'd like you too". Another sexy smile. He nodded in agreement like an eager middle-school boy. My inner slut was so proud that I could pull a hottie like that under my sexual control so quickly. "Oh, and you won't be telling Robyn or anyone else about this, right?" He nodded enthusiastically, eager for me to move on.

I once again acknowledged the beautiful, now fully hard cock in my hand. Dean was clearly as under the spell of my little show as Stevie was, and a bit surprised by my new overt frankness. I wanted to connect with him as the amazing friend he was however, so I smiled up at him, making sure to flash my adorable dimples. He smiled back, and there was a moment of true friendship love shared between us. What a great guy. I glanced over and Stevie was definitely looking a little hot and bothered, and eager to get on with it.

I was tempted to dive right in, but the performer in me took over. I gently kissed the head of this beautiful dick while looking at Dean. Then I kissed it again while looking at Stevie. Then I smiled at each of them. Then I licked the head gently and teasingly. His cock jumped a little. Then I swirled my tongue around the perimeter like you'd do with a leaky ice cream cone. Then brief eye contact with both of them. I love running my tongue around the rim where the head and shaft meet, and that's what I did next. I pulled away and sat back on my knees, looking into Stevie's eyes. I kinda wanted to feel a little bit sluttier. Should I take off my shirt? I do have amazing perky tits with the most feminine pink round nipples....Would that be crossing a line regarding Robyn? I wasn't sure and decided not to.

I went back to Dean's cock. Into my mouth, I love the feeling of a dick on my tongue, and then the feeling of suckling it. I continued this for a while. Then I went back to the sensitive underside of his shaft. The warmth of the bulge of the "cum tunnel" under there always surprises me - but uh-oh! Dean's sprung a leak! I guess working that sensitive area was a bit much, as I then caught the taste of pre-cum leaking onto my tongue. "Oh boy," I thought " here's an opportunity". Stevie had been sitting there, wide-eyed and white knuckled, taking this all in. I looked over at him; "You know Stevie, it wouldn't be a problem, if you felt like rubbing your cock a little - I know you've been feeling frustrated lately....".

He was clearly conflicted. I know he DEFINITELY wanted to rub his cock, but this was clearly a new experience for him, and this big sexy guy was a little nervous. It was just plain adorable, and I was the lucky girl to bring him to this new place. He didn't realize that this was a new experience for all of us. He reluctantly moved his hand to the crotch of his jeans. "Atta boy" I said with a big sexy dimply smile -- "its really ok; let go". He took a breath and relaxed a little more.. I turned my attention back to poor Dean, who might have been feeling a little abandoned at that point.

"Back to you, you big sexy hunk!" I gave him another sexy smile and this time dove right in. "Let's get on with this", I thought, "you've suffered enough Dean, LOL". I brushed my hair back behind my ears so that both guys could see my face full of cock and my sexy dimples puckering every time I sucked in. I closed my eyes, because quite frankly, by this time I was in pure heaven; I was feeling sluttier than I ever had and my pussy was now a fountain, I had two really hot guys under my spell, and I was giving the performance of a lifetime. With my eyes closed, I just floated in the bliss of the moment. I noticed a sound and when I opened my eyes and glanced beyond the gorgeous cock I was still fucking with my mouth, I caught glimpse of such a beautiful sight. Stevies gorgeous cock was now out and he was definitely working it. I gave Stevie a big smile around the cock in my mouth. "Oh man, don't look at me!" He said, " this feels totally gay to me, but I can't help myself'

Once again, I unleashed myself from Dean's cock. "Gay?!?" I exclaimed, "first of all there's nothing wrong with "gay" and second of all, even if you were gay, I'd still totally get off on seeing you stroke that huge (I lied a little) beautiful dick. Furthermore, I don't think you comprehend that we are all friends here sharing a loving experience that its ok for friends to share". I went on; 'Look, you've made it obvious that you've been a little sexually frustrated lately; can't you just accept the fact that Dean and I want to help you get some release because that would make us feel good?" I looked at Dean and he nodded in agreement. "Now, can I please get back to sucking this guy, and making him come without interruption? - I mean he's been really patient" Steve let out a laugh and seemed to finally relax a little. I had now gained his faith and trust, and helped him to move a little further away from uptight repressed guy to confident sexual man. Robyn can thank me later. When I plunged back onto Dean's cock I was pleasantly surprised to find the taste of more pre-cum on my tongue. I don't love the taste of pre--cum, but I love the slutty way I feel when I taste it on my tongue and lips.

Dean was definitely getting close. Remember - I knew this guy's cock as if it were my own. I really wanted to "stick the landing" by trying to get these two guys to come at about the same time. No other reason for that besides me wanting to test just how good my control of these two was.

"Hey Stevie.....". I interrupted Dean's climb to the top, but I thought he would benefit from a little cool--down anyway, "......I'm about to get a mouth full of come - Is that something you'd like to see?" I chose my words carefully, shooting for a desired effect - the look on his face told me I'd hit my target.

I looked up at Dean and gave him a big smile; "ok buddy, it's go time". I then turned my attention to licking the spot on the underside of his cock just below the head. I knew from experience that this was the magic spot for edging, and I had just realized that I'd been unintentionally edging him for about half an hour, with all the chatter I'd been having with Stevie while sucking him off. I looked back at Stevie - "I think your buddy here is gonna turn me into a cum covered little slut". Again, that's kinda a goofy thing to say, but I was saying it for effect, and I knew it would have exactly the effect I intended.

I looked back up at Dean, smiled and nodded, and as if on command, he unleashed on me, just as I had expected. The first shot glanced off my cheek and shot into my hair. Hot-damn! I recovered quickly, and in a split second got my open mouth lined up for the next shot and made definite eye contact with Stevie; I wanted him to really see this. Then - wow! Another shot, then quickly another and another and another. On my tongue, then the roof of my mouth. I looked over at Stevie with my cum-filled mouth open and pointed at it as if to say 'how about that?".

He smiled and nodded, then got serious and let out a moan and closed his eyes. I took a quick last suck of Dean's cock to get any more cum that he might not have shot yet, gave him a quick look implying, "thanks for being so cool about helping me out with Stevie -- I gotta get back to him now, but you know you are gonna get some big time rewards for this". He smiled and nodded, acknowledging my silent message.

I scooted over to Stevie. I was on my knees about 2 feet in front of him. "What the hell" I thought to myself, and quickly pulled off my top and bra, exposing my tits - I know they are just as nice as Robyn's; she has me on size, but I've got her on perky (we had showered together after soccer practice before). Variety is the spice of life and I thought Stevie would appreciate me sharing my body with him. Plus, I knew that baring myself to him would give me a little slutty rush. My squishy pussy confirmed my suspicion..

"Hey Stevie, sweetie" I mewed."I can't fuck or blow you because of Robyn, but I don't think there's any harm in you coming on my tits or in my hair like Dean just did - I might even lick up a little of it...." That did it. I instantly knew Stevie had never had a girl act or talk slutty with him before, and this put him over the edge. He certainly did then get come in my hair.....and on my forehead....and on my cheek...in my mouth..and on my neck, and yes; the last few spurts splashed onto my tits. He couldn't believe what had just happened. For good measure I scooped a little from my tits onto my finger and licked it off.I followed that up with an innocent/slutty smile. Those are such corny cliche moves, but this guy was clearly having an afternoon to remember and I wanted it to be as memorable as I could make it. Plus I kinda wanted to taste his come.

We all had kinda a "well, now what, moment?" Me, with my tits hanging out and cum in my mussed up hair, cum on my breath, and now two guys' cum dripping down my face and body. And there was Dean and Stevie with their pants down around their ankles. I broke the ice by saying "well, a real gentlemen would do a lady a favor and get her a towel right about now!' We all laughed, Dean did indeed get me a towel and we spent the next couple of hours talking, laughing and reflecting on the experience..

I have to tell you tho, that I passed through some kind of heavenly gate that day. I felt different and transformed as a woman and a performer. I felt more honest, confident, comfortable and ok with myself. Although I had enjoyed feeling and acting slutty, I came out of it remaining pure and more than a little empowered..

I also have to tell you however, that I went on a solo masturbation binge for the next week and a half, like no other. In trying to awaken Stevie's sexuality, I had awakened my own, and every time I remembered parts of the experience, I quickly found my body responding in a primal sexual way, and I couldn't seem get my hand on my clit and my fingers in my pussy fast enough! No joke - I had to replace my vibrator batteries!

I'm curious to see where this newfound freedom takes me next....

12