All Comments on 'Awakening Linda's Lust'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding a Male is Very sick

Move this sick perverted cuckolding crap to FETISH - out of Loving Wives - perhaps they may like it more than we do. How are the scores or do you care?

Black Cock cuckolding then Lesbian cuckolding - jaded sorid sick and pitiful - perhaps you should get some help Lusie before its beyond possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Dumbass

im so sick of these idiots who cant enjoy a sexy story..loving wives does not equal wives who are monogamous. Its a play on words you dumbass...Loving wives = very 'loving' wives..ie: they like to fuck...

Jesus get a life you christian, red neck bullcrap artist! These are fantasies..duh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
50

I guess it might be too hard to restructure the categories at this point.

Ok story, but it went about twice as fast as it should have. Barely 2 senteces from his friends and he's suggesting it to his wife? Barely any convincing on her part. Don't let anyone get you down, people who continue to write can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not great

situation: hard to believe - only been married 4 months, they should be a near honeymoon couple, involved mainly in the joy of each other - and this guy feels the NEED to share his wife for variation already? well, all kind are possible - but for me it is hard to believe.

In RL i wouldn't have much hope these two, longterm.

characters: they feel 2D to me, cardboard

writing: parts are wordy and longish, others seem to zip by. uneven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved the story

Whats that old saying..... you can please some of the people some of the time..... geeze, get off it peolpe. Who cares if it's believeable or not. I don't read these stories and ask myself if it's real or not.

I enjoyed your story and can't wait to read more. I thought the first part was excellent. The second half could have been excellent, but it seemed rushed. Would of liked more detail, and more on Linda's thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lmao

So white women only get off on huge black dicks and lezbo a go go lmao.

What garbage in bad writing, contrived racism (the hatred of white males) and being clueless in seduction and pleasing a woman.

the Yuckers rating 00

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
JUST ANOTHER LAME WIMP HUSBAND STORY

WHY IS THIS SHIT SO INVASIVE IN THIS CATEGORY?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!!!

Great story! Great writing!

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Yes, give me more!

I really enjoyed your story! I think you are very talented & look forward to much more!!!

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
Wet Dreams!!!

Fullfilled my fantasy baby! Every inch of my body felt it! Keep er rollen!

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Beautiful Fantasy!

Okay, you guys. All together now. Let's all agree this is only a story, a damn good story but nevertheless a story not an actual happening. Can we all spell F a n t a s y.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another great story

another great story with a mixture of lesbain and voyeur thats good but i think you made a mistake in your spelling you have in the story with one of the girls saying fuck my arm wasnt it supposed to say fuck my (ass)? or (arse)?check the spelling .

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Believable ONLY IF

As a woman that was talked into the black lover scene AND one that had to be tricked into the girl on girl scene due to a sneaky husband and another couple, I would find this story more exciting and believable had it not developed almost overnight. We had been together for several years and many fantasies well developed over a period of time before even one of them was taken to fruition.

So my enjoyment of these stories is greatly enhanced by a certain believability factor. I think some people DO write fiction mostly based on their true experiences with some bit of exaggeration. Lynne in Ore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lesbian couple awakening

On the the next chapter if come back to it have Connie and Joyce have fmf threesome with the husband in the bed without Linda then let him have the other women in the story too in his wedding bed.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Diversity

Cuck and whore show their love for diversity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous