Live-in Dominatrix

Story Info
I certainly bit off more than I could chew.
12k words
4.26
28.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
86 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only.

Written by LaCalva, July 2021

Story Codes: FF/m, consensual, slavery, chastity, bondage, humiliation, pegging, toys, cbt, latex

Preface

Mistress has ordered me to write this report and post it on Literotica so everyone can see my downfall. She loves to humiliate me. I was the one who originally begged her to take control over my life but this whole thing has gotten entirely out of my control and developed into something that I never dreamed of. I am now a slave to my Mistress, a real slave. I miss my freedom but I learned to love to serve her although she is a very harsh and demanding Mistress. This is how I have gotten into this and how things evolved.

That's me

I consider myself a pretty regular guy. I am fairly tall (1.85 meters), well built with broad shoulders as I always have done sports throughout my life. I was very fortunate to start my own company after I finished university and then practically worked day and night for the following 20 or so years. My social life was therefore reduced to a minimum and I stayed single for most of the time. Lucky enough I was also fortunate to meet a few great women over the years with whom I had affairs or even short relationships. However, I never really felt fulfilled and I was too focused on my work and my company anyway.

Ever since puberty I was drawn to bdsm, especially femdom. I just loved attractive, self-confident and especially mean women who know what they want and how to get it. This developed further as I grew older and I made my experiences with professional dominatrices over the last few years. This made me realize what I actually craved for and it made me think on what I had missed in my life so far. Just before I turned 40 I decided that I wanted to change my life and finally live and give it a turn into another new direction.

That's her

It took some more time to make this happen though. About once a year I took off a week or two from work to spoil myself in a nice hotel for a holiday and do my sports, hiking, relaxing etc. About three years ago as I was staying in my favorite hotel for another of these holiday retreats. I met this mysterious, fascinating and attractive woman by pure luck. Her name was Sandra, she is a little younger than me, about 1.70 meters tall, slim with a beautiful athletic figure, dark mesmerizing eyes and long brown hair. She has beautiful long legs, clearly loved to work out and had a smile that just made me melt on the spot. And she has several tattoos on her upper arm and shoulder that completed her look and gave her an overall wicked image -- and my immediate attraction to her.

She was also there on her own enjoying a few lazy days. We were seated at the same table for dinner in the hotel by pure coincidence and we soon started chatting, laughing and having a great evening together. Unfortunately, soon after we had met I had to leave to go back to work. I could not get her out of my head though but I was fortunate that we had exchanged phone numbers one evening in the bar after dinner so I was able to contact her again. I did just that after about two weeks and invited her on dates a few times. Sadly, we never made it further than into the friendship zone as I was clearly still too focused on myself and my work. Our contact sort of faded out unfortunately. It was my mistake.

Fast forward two years. I had never really forgotten about Sandra in this entire time as she was always present in my sexual fantasies. In my dreams I pictured her wearing a tight latex dress and holding a crop in her hand as my strict Mistress, laughing at my predicament as she lived out her sadistic desires on me. These thoughts were fired by conversations we had when we had met on those dates. We both knew we each had a kinky side but I never made an advance to act on this and see where it could take us.

Acting, finally

Finally I decided to make some real changes in my life. I was able to sell my company for a good price that allowed me to lead a carefree albeit simple life without financial sorrows if I played it right. I moved from the expensive city to a quiet suburb and purchased a small house at a somehow secluded location. There was a small garden too and I kept myself busy with sports and having my new house renovated and upgraded. Additionally, I regularly worked as a part-time tutor for the local university as I was really good at what I had done professionally in the past 20 years. This kept me mentally active and I was even payed for it.

I also had my own bdsm experiences thoroughly extended by visiting bdsm clubs and events. Over time I met several dominant women who I had served on several sessions. I even had a small dungeon built into the basement of my house and I made good and regular use of it.

But I did not find real happiness. I kept thinking of Sandra and imagining myself as her slave and serving her totally. I tried to contact her as I still had her phone number but I did not reach her for weeks. Was she hating me and therefore ignoring me? I did not know and tried to find out more. I knew where she had lived back when we went out together so I decided to visit her. She was not around but at least seemed to still live there. I tried to call her again, write her, begged her to answer me at last.

Eventually she did call me back and I was so happy! And soon shocked. She told me how much she had liked me when we had met a few years ago and how she was sad and hurt that I suddenly stopped seeing her. About a year ago she had lost her job due to the pandemic and fell into a deep hole. She had to undergo medical treatment and soon found herself financially broke and feeling lost and alone and with no more prospect in life. I felt awful and apologized. I offered her to help somehow if she just gave me another chance. She did not agree at first but at least wanted to think over it and we decided to personally meet and talk. I invited her for dinner at my favorite restaurant in the city for the following Friday night and was very happy that she agreed to come.

The time until then I wanted to use to think of a plan on how to win her over at last and make the next big step into a whole new life.

All-in

That dinner date went really well. We had a lovely evening, delicious food and a long and intense conversation about the past, the present and the possible future. I completely opened my heart to her and also revealed all my sexual fantasies and kinky desires and admitted that those also included her. I knew I only had one shot and I really wanted this to work.

Sandra told me about her recent past and how bad things currently were without having a job, money and hope. She also told me more about her previous kinky experiences with bdsm and her still limited expertise as a Domme. Of course, I was intrigued and also totally hooked. Next, I took up all my courage and made her an offer where we could both kill two birds with one stone.

I asked Sandra to become my Mistress, move in to my house and of course I would immediately take over her debts and pay them off. Furthermore, I would pay for personal training with a professional Dominatrix of her choice to become the Mistress that she would love to be. Then she could train me to become the slave that she desired and I would submit completely to her without any restrictions. Sandra was gob smacked for a moment, then she started thinking on my proposal and I could see her smirking at me eventually. I looked her deeply in the eyes and told her that I was being absolutely honest with her and that this was what I really wanted. She smiled at me and promised me to think about my offer in more detail and that she would contact me when she has decided. She did not miss on quickly adding that I was to refrain from masturbating until then. I smiled and told her that I was very happy and grateful already. Then she grabbed my chin with her hand, looked me deep in the eyes and told me with a grin that this might turn out to being fun and that she really appreciated my honesty and the generous offer.

I gave her a lift home, kissed her on the cheek and left to go home alone. When I was at home I so wanted to masturbate but of course remembered her words. I just hoped she would make her decision fast. I was also very happy and excited that I had finally taken fate in my own hands. That night I did not sleep well as I had so many sexual dreams of Sandra, how I would hopefully soon be her slave and how much fun we would both soon be having.

Decision time

The following couple of days were nerve wrecking for me. I did not hear anything from Sandra. I kept myself busy in the meantime and tried not to think of her too much. Of course this only made my sexual desire and excitement for her even greater. I was hoping that she would decide soon on both our fates. Eventually, I texted her if she was ok which she quickly confirmed. She was also quick to add that I better shall be a good boy and behave myself as she had ordered me to do and keep on waiting patiently.

About another week later she finally called me and told me that we would have to meet and talk personally. I was so happy! She told me where we would meet in exactly two hours and I could barely hold back from joy. I took a quick cold shower, dressed smartly and drove into the city to meet her. I was so nervous but at the same time so incredibly horny. When I arrived at the Café she was already sitting there dressed in a red summer dress and high heeled strappy sandals that accentuated her perfect long legs. Her dark hair contrasted the color of her clothing and the beautiful tattoos were visible too. I so loved what I saw and approached her with a confident smile. We hugged and I could smell her hair and perfume, I felt hypnotized and really had to concentrate to not cum straight into my underwear right then.

Over coffee and cake, she informed me that she actually had decided on my offer and that she would accept it. I felt pure joy and thanked her. She asked me again if I really wanted this for real and I quickly confirmed that her becoming my Mistress and thus me becoming her slave would be my biggest dream coming true. She then informed that she was happy too and that she had also thoroughly thought of a plan but would not share all the details of it with me. She quickly clarified that as off right now I would be her slave and that I must always obey her immediately and without hesitation. I felt so high on endorphins!

She gave me a list with several tasks to fulfill in an envelope. In a second envelope she handed me a slave contract that I had to sign and return a copy to her including a list of her rules that I had to follow strictly. Next she told me pay and that we would then go to my bank together. There I was to withdraw a substantial amount of cash that I then had to immediately hand over to her. I hesitated for a moment, looked at her and swallowed. I was suddenly aware that this is now really happening. As I was lost in my own thoughts I felt a slap to my face that brought me back to the present. Sandra sternly looked at me and told me that I was never allowed to hesitate to obey one of her commands or face punishment otherwise. That was the very first punishment. My cheek stung and I meekly apologized to her.

After this short first taste of the new dynamic between her and me I dropped her off at her place after we had stopped at my bank. Before she left the car she spoke to me again and told me to open both envelopes once I was at home and study the content intensively. She then told me to look into her eyes and listen very carefully as she was letting me know on how to proceed with our new arrangement.

A Slow Start

I drove back to my house a little later in a blur. Sandra had told me what she planned for the near future. I was to refrain from any masturbation consequently. She instructed me to get a Prince Albert piercing within the next three days and send her a picture of it once it was done. She told me that she would be absent for the next couple of weeks as she would be visiting a professional Dominatrix and become her trainee. She wanted to learn profoundly on how the dominate and mould me into the slave that she wanted me to be. She also let me know that she has to vacate her apartment very soon as she could no longer afford the rent. I was therefore responsible to move her things into my house and that she would officially move in once she got back. While she was gone she would frequently contact me and check on me following her instructions.

This development stirred mixed feelings in me. On one side I was very excited that this whole adventure had finally started. On the other side I was slightly concerned on what I had launched. Especially the piercing of tip of my penis concerned me. I slept badly that night, tossed and turned filled with so many thoughts turning in my head. And yes, I was horny as hell too. The following morning, I decided that I really wanted this and made an appointment at a tattoo and piercing parlor in town in two days' time. The time until then I used to move Sandra's stuff from her apartment into my own house. There was almost no furniture left at her place, only personal belongings and lots of clothing. I cleared a room in my house and stored all of her stuff in there.

That evening I also took time to open the first envelope. It contained a list with rules on how I would have to treat Sandra, talk to her, look at her, behave around her in general. I was shocked again but at the same time very much aroused. She certainly knew what she wanted and how she wanted me to behave around her in the future. I was absolutely excited and very horny. I did not dare to masturbate for quite some time by then but now I really felt like I could not handle it anymore. I needed relief and I mentally pictured Sandra dressed in a red latex catsuit and wearing high heels with her beautiful dark hair tied to a bun and holding a leather crop and looking at me sternly. I moaned and could not stop touching myself to that fantasy and I rubbed myself to a massive orgasm.

The other envelope was bigger and contained a slave contract defining the relationship between Sandra -- now my Mistress -- and myself, as her slave. It was quite thorough and also included things I was afraid or scared of but in the end I decided that I would have to trust her completely if I wanted this new arrangement to work out for real. I wanted to please her and I wanted to be her slave and I considered this my one and only chance. While reading the contract through again I rubbed my newly hardened penis to another mind-blowing orgasm again just after I had signed the two copies. Some of the spunk actually landed on one of the copies. I hoped that I would not regret all this one day.

I slept deep and long that night but was really tense and nervous in the morning for my scheduled piercing appointment. The actual ordeal went over quickly and professionally but it took me quite some time to get used to the new sensation after the actual pain had subsided about two weeks later. Of course this process automatically kept me from masturbating but not from having more kinky thoughts on my Mistress. I was glad that I could distract myself with working in the garden and online from home for university. Sandra contacted me regularly and inquired about the healing process of the piercing and other things. One evening she also texted me a list of bdsm equipment that she wanted me to buy for her. I was excited to order all this online and could hardly wait for it to arrive and finally put to use. By now it seemed forever that Sandra was away, I really missed her and could hardly await her return.

Long awaited reunion

About another week later I suddenly got a text from Sandra that she would come home tomorrow evening and that I should be prepared for her arrival. Finally! I cleaned the house, went grocery shopping, got a nice bouquet of fresh red roses and thoroughly cleaned myself as well the following morning. She texted me again in the afternoon about her estimated time of arrival and that she would take a taxi to my house. My anticipation peaked and I made a final check of the house. Another text message arrived a little later and it said I shall be waiting for her by the entrance behind the front door. Naked. On my knees. Head on the floor, with my ass high up in the air and my hands placed on floor next to my head. I almost ejaculated as I read that message. This is what I had craved for. Another message shortly followed, it simply said "now". I practically tore away my clothes and got ready for the upcoming arrival of my new Mistress.

I don't know how long I waited there on my knees but they certainly started to ache soon. So did my back. I could feel the blood rushing through my body, my penis was rock hard and I tried to imagine what I must look like in this position. Eventually I heard a car coming closer to the house and then doors being opened and closed. Then I heard steps getting really close and finally the door being opened. I did not dare to look up but I could already smell her presence near me. I heard another few steps and then I saw the tip of black leather boots coming into my field of vision. Mistress has arrived and it was all real!

Next I gently kissed her leather boots as I knew from studying the set of rules that this was expected from me from now on. Then Mistress finally spoke to me in a soft yet determined voice to look up at her. I finally saw my new Mistress and the sight almost made me pass out. She looked just perfect: the boots, tight dark jeans and a white blouse. She had her hair shortened a bit. She wore light makeup that just accentuated her cheek bones and her beautiful dark eyes. She looked straight into my eyes and smiled. I could not say a word and only gaze at her in awe and pure admiration. She looked like she did in my dreams but she was real now. My penis was rock hard and obscenely pointed straight at her. She told me to get up on my feet and present my penis to her for inspection. She grinned as she touched the piercing and then grabbed my swollen balls. She pulled them down and told me that they now belonged to her like absolutely everything else in this house. Then she laughed again, looked me deep in the eyes for a second and swiftly face slapped me. I looked down on the floor, my erection slowly faded, my cheek stung.

I had to bring in two big suitcases from outside. My hesitation in stepping out of the still opened front door totally naked resulted in a few slaps on my ass and face again. A little later Mistress -- I was no longer allowed to call her by her first name according to her set of rules -- sat in a chair in the lounge and I was soon kneeling next to her holding a glass of her favorite wine in my hand for her. Sometimes she stood up and walked around the house, eventually coming back and sitting down again to have another sip of her drink. She also brought the slave contract and read it out loud for me to hear and knowingly remarked the traitorous spots on the last page. She made me confess how many times I had a forbidden orgasm while she was away and told me that I would now learn to regret not obeying her.

What followed next was a first taste of what happens when I was not following her orders. I had to kneel on the floor again with my ass high up and then she thoroughly used a wooden paddle on it. It hurt terribly! I winced and sobbed but Mistress kept on beating my ass until it was deeply red.

The New Normal

After this first real and very harsh punishment I was no longer horny in any kind. I felt sorry for myself and I cried. Mistress looked at me with cold eyes and ordered me up on my feet again and present my penis to her once more. She made it clear to me that any disobedience will be punished. I apologized for not having obeyed her and begged her to not punish me anymore.

LaCalva
LaCalva
86 Followers