Awakening of a Hotwife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues her Hotwife journey.
1k words
3.75
12.8k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morph67
Morph67
34 Followers

Just over a week later from our first threesome with Hal we had our next experience.

It was late on Sunday morning and we had just finished a slow and lazy session of lovemaking.

Beth's phone rang and she picked it up.

"Oh hi, I was just thinking of you", she looked at me and mouthed "Hal".

She put the phone on speaker mode.

"You guys up to much?" he asked.

"Not now, just finished" she giggled.

"Oh wow, I was hoping you might be up for some company but I guess if you're done..."

"I can take some more" she interrupted "as long as you're good with sloppy seconds."

"I'm up for that, can you send me a picture? I'd love to see."

She paused while she thought about it, mouthed "OK?" to me I nodded eagerly. "Pic on the way" she said, "get here soon."

She ended the call and asked if was OK with Hal coming over.

"Bit late to ask now," I said.

"But yeah, that's great," I said with a huge grin on my face.

She opened her legs and spread her labia with her hand.

I got my phone and took a picture of her wet cunt and my cum oozing out of her slit. I showed her the picture for her approval and sent it off to Hal.

Within minutes Hal was knocking the door. I put a t shirt and shorts on and went downstairs to let him in.

His election, straining through his jeans was evident, I sent him up to Beth as I got us all some drinks.

I took my time with it, though I was eager to see what they were getting up to I wanted to give them time to get warmed up. The anticipation was delicious.

When I walked into the bedroom Hal was naked apart from his black t shirt. He on top of Bethan fucking her in the missionary position.

I watched as he took long, slow strokes in her sopping cunt. My cum was smeared over his shaft and on his circumcised head.

He teased her by pulling out entirely a few times and pausing before re entering her, it was driving her mad with frustration, so much so that she grabbed his ass checks and roughly pulled him into her.

"Just fuck me!" she ordered.

Hal started pumping into her faster now, "That's better" she sighed.

I was rock hard and stroking my cock as I watched, she spurred him on by asking him "how does that feel? Is it your first time in a cum filled pussy?"

"Yes" he replied "but I hope it's not the last".

"It won't be, I can promise you that" she answered.

"Do you wish you could have felt this with Sarah?" she asked.

Sarah was Hal's long term girlfriend who he had split from a few months ago.

"Yes, God yes" he panted.

That pretty much took him over the edge and within a few stokes he was pumping his hot load into Beth's soaking pussy.

He was as deep in her as he could possibly get, there wasn't a centimetre of his shaft not in her cunt.

He slowly withdrew and Beth beckoned me on the bed. She gently pushed me onto my back then moved her head down to my straining cock.

Her beautiful ass was up by my head and as she took my cock into her mouth she placed her thighs either side of my face. Her cum filled cunt was inches over my mouth and dripping their mixed juices onto my face.

She wiggled her hips suggestively and lowered her hot hole onto my waiting mouth.

I lapped at her boiling cunt and clit, savouring the taste of her pussy and the mixed load within. My face, tongue and chin were covered in hot cum and pussy juice.

Beth came under my ministrations, she took a pause from sucking my cock, and beckoned a newly hard Hal over to us.

She returned to sucking my cock with her pussy looming over my face as I watched in awe as Hal entered her pussy from behind merely inches away from my head.

It was a fantastic sight to see her being fucked in this position as I watched Hal slide his hard length in and out of her tight wet hole.

I moved my head upwards so my tongue could lap at her engorged clit as Hal began pounding into her. She moaned over my cock under this sensual overload and it wasn't long before she was spasming and twitching over Hal's cock.

Shortly after Hal pumped his second hot load into her.

As Hal withdrew and moved aside, I took his place, slowly entering my lovely slutty wife from behind.

Again, for just the third time I'm my life I was relishing the sensation of fucking Beth while she was swimming in cum.

The first time had been decades ago, but the chemistry wasn't right so we didn't see that guy again.

Thankfully, with more life experience under our belt and knowing each other so well, things were totally different this time. Hal was just right for us and we were revelling in our new found sexual liberation.

I was pumping my throbbing cock into her as she said "I bet you've been waiting for this all week haven't you?"

I couldn't deny it. "Yes" I gasped.

I was really letting go and just enjoying the moment.

Pounding into her cum filled pussy I felt freer than I had in years.

"I've been thinking about it a lot too, I think we're going to have to move things up a notch," she said.

She ground her hips back hard against me finally sending us both over the top as she came around my spurting cock.

After Hal left I asked her what was up with bringing up his ex?

"Oh that was a bit naughty of me, he's still very much into her. She dumped him because she thought they were sexually incompatible, she was very vanilla. Didn't even allow porn in the house. But I've heard some stuff about her new guy that suggests she might have changed big time."

"Oh, and what did you mean by move things up a notch?'

"You'll just have to wait and see" she teased.

Morph67
Morph67
34 Followers