Awakening of a Hotwife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife goes even further with Hotwife journey.
2.2k words
3.64
11.4k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morph67
Morph67
34 Followers

In previous chapters I have told you about my wife Beth's introduction into the hot wife lifestyle since she brought Hal into our lovemaking.

The experiences we had shared with him had allowed us to live out decades old fantasies that we had carried with us since we had those original dalliances early in our relationship.

Although those early efforts didn't work out satisfactorily for us at the time, the fantasy had persisted with both of us.

We were seriously making up for lost time now though.

We were both more fulfilled and happier and we were fucking each other more spontaneously and often than before.

Sessions with Hal were like icing on the cake.

For those that have asked, yes, I am proud to say that these are true accounts.

Only the names have been changed to protect the horny!

Neither of us are supermodels, we are just an ordinary loving couple who have had the guts to take a leap and been lucky enough to reap the benefits.

If you can't stand accounts of sloppy seconds, mmf threesomes, and empowered sexually liberated women then this isn't the story for you.

Anyway, on with the sexy stuff.

January bought an unexpected (but not unwelcome) twist for me.

We hadn't seen Hal for a weeks as he had gone to visit family for the holidays.

The last time we saw him was before Christmas.

We had all been watching a movie on the couch when Beth decided out of the blue to give Hal a blowjob.

She was on her kness slowly sucking him off when his phone rang. "Sorry, I got to take this its Sarah," he stated.

Beth was a bit pissed off at this but didn't stop her sucking of him. In fact she doubled her efforts deliberately to distract him as he talked to his ex.

She was putting her all into it, licking around his circumcised cock head, taking it all into her mouth, running her tongue up and down his shaft.

He was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on his call, stammering over his words as he tried to have a conversation with Sarah.

It was both hilarious and so hot at the same time.

Beth started making exaggerated slurping noises as she bobbed her head up and down on his rigid shaft, but when she started making moaning noises Hal couldn't take any more.

He made his excuses and hung up on Sarah.

Beth took his cock into her hand and with a few quick strokes he came heavily as her tongue flicked around his glans.

Three thick spurts of cum shot from his cock covering her cheeks and lips with his hot load. He groaned with pleasure as she sucked and licked the last drops from him.

"That was fun, knowing she was on the line oblivious to the fact I had your cock in my mouth," she said.

Hal laughed, "I was lucky to last as long as I did."

We hadn't seen him since then although we had obviously kept in contact.

In early January I was sitting at my desk in work when I had a video call from Bethan. I moved quickly to a quiet space and answered the call.

I was totally unprepared for what came up in front of me.

The image that filled the screen was of Bethan on her knees sucking at Hal's cock, then the camera moved to show that at the same time she was wanking off some stranger's cock.

Hal was naked and standing before her, the other guy was also naked and standing next to Hal.

I watched for a few minutes awestruck and hard as hell as I saw her alternate between sucking and wanking Hal's and this strangers cock.

Then I remembered where I was.

I ended the call and decided I needed to get home quick.

I told my boss I had a domestic emergency and drove straight home.

My head was buzzing with excitement and I could feel precum oozing from my cock thst was straining against my jeans.

As i parked I noticed the curtains were drawn so guessed the action was happening in the living room.

I guessed correctly and opened the living room door to be greeted by the sight of Beth, naked from the waist down and on all fours being pounded from behind like there was no tomorrow from the stranger while she was sucking off Hal who knelt in front of her.

This was one of those scenarios I had fantasised about for decades.

Watching a woman getting spit-roasted has always been one of my favourite things to watch in porn and I had often cum imagining it was Beth instead of the actress in the scene, with me being either guy.

Beth had admitted it was one of her favourites too, with the added twist that she wanted to do it in front of me.

The stranger, who was jack hammering into my wife's pussy was called Ryan I learned later.

He was one of Hal's oldest friends, they had been college roommates and often used to bring ladies back to their dorm together.

While they never shared anyone they had fucked their dates in the same room as each other, in their carefree student days.

Ryan was darker haired than Hal, a little shorter and more muscular.

I stripped off and started stroking my cock while enjoying the erotic action before me.

My eyes were glued on Ryan's almost frenzied thrusts into Beth's pussy.

His tempo increased and before long he

made one last deep lunge and gasped loudly as he came deep inside Beth's cunt.

As he withdrew, Hal quickly took his place inside Beth as I replaced him in front of her.

She looked up at me with a satisfied grin on her face as Hal started thrusting into her, a little harder and faster than usual.

He raised his hand and high fived me as Beth took my throbbing cock into her mouth and we started to fuck her from both ends.

I looked over at the living room mirror and could see Ryan's cum dripping from her pussy and the creamy mess their combined juices were leaving on Hal's shaft as he fucked Beth's newly shaven tight cunt.

Hal had a huge grin on his face.

"I could really get used to this guys," he said.

He was clearly releshing fucking Beth's after glorious cunt after his friend had come inside her.

Beth replied, "Me too!"

Then she said something a bit wicked as Hal was pounding hard into her from behind.

"You should tell Sarah what you're into now, maybe she'll invite you to join her and the new guy? After all, that's what I did."

She knew that would push him over the edge and she resumed sucking my cock with an evil twinkle in her eye.

Hal just gave three slow deep lunges into her pussy as he lost control and unloaded his hot seed into her.

Finally it was my turn, Beth decided we needed to take things upstairs and led the way.

I had the luscious sight of seeing two loads of cum and her juices dripping out of her hot snatch as I followed her upstairs.

In the bedroom, I lay on the bed and she climbed on top of me and pulled her t-shirt off so she was completely naked.

She grabbed my cock by her hand and directed it to her delicious and very full pussy.

As before, the sensation of being inside her overflowing pussy was physically, mentally and erotically overwhelming.

Beth started riding me, but slowly this time. She lowered her body so she could kiss me passionately while we gently fucked.

After a few minutes I could see Hal manoeuvre behind Beth. He was hard again and I could see he had a tube of lube in one hand and was getting his long stiff cock well and truly slicked up.

I could see where this was going and asked Beth if she was OK with this

She nodded.

"My idea," she said with a giggle.

Hal spread Beth's ass cheeks and squirted some lube around her puckered hole.

She was looking at me directly into my eyes as he gently entered one then two well lubed fingers inside her.

I could feel his fingers against my cock, separated only by a thin membrane as he gently probed her ass.

"I'm ready," she said and within seconds I could feel Hal's hard length rubbing against my own rigid shaft as he slowly inserted himself into Beth's tight ass.

I could feel Hal's balls rubbing against my own as he slowly slid his entire length into her. I felt every inch as it pressed against my own cock inside her sopping cunt.

Beth was gasping a little as Hal was entering her, I whispered to ask if she was OK.

"Yes nobody stop what they're doing," she gasped.

Hal started to gently and slowly fuck her ass, it was an amazing experience to feel his cock, separated by only a thin wall as it slid alongside my own stiff member inside her pussy, drenched in the hot cum of Ryan and Hal.

Beth looked like she was in some erotic trance at this point and began moving her hips back to meet Hal's gentle thrusts.

It wasn't long before the tempo increased and we got into a rhythm, of thrusting in and out alternately.

By now Ryan had recovered and was standing next to us all, stroking his hard cock as he watched us.

Hal's thrusts were getting faster and Beth was pushing her hips back to meet them.

I could tell from both their faces they were close to cumming, and I wasn't far behind.

Hal suddenly paused and I could feel his cock head pulsing as it rubbed against my shaft while he pumped his load into Beth's ass.

Hal reluctantly withdrew his sore cock and I could feel his cum oozing out of her as it dripped down onto my cock which was already heavily smeared with his and Ryan's cum that was oozing from her pussy.

Beth sat up and was thrusting her hips back and forth, riding my cock hard and fast now.

She reached out for Ryan's cock with her hand and bent her head to take him into her mouth.

I could tell from the noises she was making she was close, she let out a loud groan as she came hard, her vaginal walls were squeezing me like a vice.

"I'm gonna cum," Ryan blurted as Beth started to wank him furiously, pointing his cock towards her large pert breasts.

He came in four thick spurts covering her tits in his spunk, and that was it for me.

I made one last deep lunge inside her and came big and hard, adding my own load to the hot spermy mess inside.

Afterwards Hal introduced Ryan to me and explained their history.

I was desperate to find out how this had happened and it turned put Beth had been as surprised as me.

It was her day off work and she was expecting just a quiet day pottering about when Hal knocked the door with Ryan in tow.

She invited them and made coffee as Hal made the introductory small talk.

She placed the coffee cups on the table and sat on the chair opposite the guys on the sofa.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you from Hal," Ryan said.

Beth's interest was piqued.

"Really, and what have you heard exactly?"

"How hot you are. The things you're into," Ryan replied.

"I've seen quite a bit too," he said while showing her his phone which was playing a short loop Hal had recorded at one of our sessions.

in this loop she was naked and sucking on Hal's cock while she was riding my face.

Hal had a sheepish grin on his face and just shrugged.

She told them that they shouldn't have made assumptions about her and by rights she should throw them out of the house.

She made Ryan delete the footage from his phone and they were both looking suitably chastised and apologetic.

That being said, and feeling in control of the situation Beth admitted to herself that she found Ryan very attractive and decided to go for it and live out this particular fantasy.

"I'm still going to fuck you guys. Get your clothes off and your cocks out," she ordered.

That's when she told Hal to video call me on her phone.

She had previously discussed with Hal she wanted to try a DP.

"I think we'll need the lube this time," she teased.

That's when I came into the picture.

We got dressed and we sent them on their way, each of us well fucked and satisfied.

Beth said Ryan was welcome back anytime, "with or without Hal."

She looked at me for approval and I of course nodded.

I couldn't believe how far we'd come, or how much we'd cum, in just a few months.

Little did I know things were about to get even hotter.

Morph67
Morph67
34 Followers