Awakening of Melissa Pt. 01

Story Info
Love story between Melissa and her boyfriend.
1.6k words
3.89
8.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an erotic love story between Melissa and her boyfriend Rob. All characters are over 21. It is the first part of the series.

*****

Two years have passed from their first date. Melissa thought how Rob left her after a year and how she felt miserable and was crying for days. It was the worst period in her life.

"No, she will do anything to keep him at her side," said Melissa to herself.

Melissa was now completely naked in the bedroom. It was the house of her best friend, who offered her to stay over a night with her boyfriend as her parents were away.

She was kneeling in front of a large bed, putting some soft cream on her anus as Rob told her. Her left breast was on the bed as she turned slightly to one side, putting the cream on her anus.

It passed, how much, 10, 15 minutes as Rob had slapped her face. It was the first (and time will show that would also be the last) time he slapped her face.

But at the moment she did not want to think about this. She was a bit confused, but not angry with him. She had a choice to leave him forever or to accept that Rob would not accept any rudeness towards him, at least not from her - his girlfriend.

"What happened?" thought Melissa.

She invited him, said they would be alone - and that had always been meant a lot of sex.

And then she told him that she had a headache, and after a while when he was on the doorstep, leaving the house, giving her a kiss for goodbye, she said: "Goodbye Rick".

And Rick was her current boyfriend she decided to leave as Rob approached her a few days ago and asked her to be with him again.

"How could she be so stupid to say that?" And she did that for the second time this evening.

Reaction from Rob was a slap on her right cheek. And the second one, as he had explained to her, was to remember that he would not tolerate this.

He offered her to stop seeing each other immediately from now on.

"Had she done it deliberately to hurt him or whether she just thought of her boyfriend, with whom she was living together trying to forget her first and true love, thinking how to tell Rick that she would leave him?" thought Melissa.

Whatever, she did not feel headache anymore, and she had begged Rob to stay over the night. Rob had agreed but with some conditions. He had asked her to go in the bedroom, to strip naked and put some hand care cream on her anus and to wait for him in the kneeling position.

She had looked at him in his eyes; she was almost virgin down there in her small hole. Well, Rob knew to put there a finger from time to time during sex, and once he almost managed to put half of her master (as she used to call his dick), but it had hurt her a lot, and he had stopped.

But she always loved him, from the first time they kissed. She would do everything for him, everything he asked her for. She wanted to make him satisfied with her, to forgive her, to obey him, to be good as he was really mad about her and threatened that he would dump her forever.

And at the same time she was also thrilled about the idea that she was going to have a sex with Rob. Naked, waiting for him to arrive at the door, circling with the tip off the middle finger over and over her anus, waiting for him to come and to hug her, kiss, fondle, put his hands, tongue, all over her body.

"Why was she so wet, like almost never before?"

She touched her pussy, she was ready, and willing to be treated in whatever way Rob wanted. She was more than ready to be used, loved, and kissed.

Finally, "for how long she was waiting: 15, 20 minutes?" Rob arrived.

He stood behind her and looked at her pretty small ass. He did not say anything, just looking at how she was circling with her finger over and over her anus.

"Spread your legs more," said Rob.

And she did as she had been told.

Rob looked at this beautiful young pussy and wanted to go down to her and kiss her down there, her pussy, her ass until she came 2-3 times.

But, at this moment that would wait for some other times. He took a condom from the pocket and put him on the middle finger of the right hand.

He approached Melissa and started to play with her anus, pushing slowly his finger in her butt hole. With his left hand, he slapped hard her left buttock.

Melissa did not say anything, just wiggled her ass trying to avoid the next slap that was coming. With her right hand, Melissa started fondling his pussy.

Rob knew she desperately wanted him to touch her there, but this time she would have to wait for this.

He was angry, but he loved her, she was an attractive girl with deep blue eyes and very beautiful face. He slapped her left buttock few more times, asking her to repeat over and over that she wanted him.

Melissa was moving her ass toward his penetrating finger. Rob stopped slapping and put his left finger on dripping wet pussy.

"Hmm, I can't stand any more, please...," said Melissa.

"Please, what? " asked Rob. And by saying this, he removed his finger from Melissa's pussy, and offered it to Melissa for licking.

She liked sucking his fingers and she opened willingly her mouth. Her own taste, well, at the beginning it had been a bit disgusting to her, as many other things in the beginning that Rob asked her to do with him during sex, but now, she did not even realize that his fingers are full of her own juices.

Rob removed his right hand from the ass and started pushing big raw cucumber he brought with him from the kitchen. It was like two fingers, but Melissa did not say anything, just bit Rob's fingers a bit harder than usual.

"Aaa..." said Rob, removing his finger from Melissa's mouth.

Slapping hard her buttock, he again put his middle finger in her pussy, pushed it deep few more times. And before Melissa started climaxing, Rob removed his finger from her pussy and put it again in Melissa mouth.

"No, yet baby," and saying this, pushed cucumber deeper in her ass, so now more than half of it was inside.

"Now stand up," commanded Rob.

Melissa slowly stood up trying to keep this new toy in her ass. He removed his clothes and sat on the bed. Her bellowed master, as she called his penis, was pointing hard like a rock in her tits. Rob, did not say anything, just looked at Melissa and then to his cock.

Melissa knew what she was supposed to do, so she knelt down between Rob legs and put her beautiful master in the mouth, trying to swallow it all.

"Hmm, said Rob," grabbed her hair and pushed her head down his loins until she started choking.

Then, he removed his hand from her hair. Melissa continued to lick his prick, his balls, and started jerking with her hands.

"No hands, just with mouth," asked Rob.

After a few minutes, Rob knew he would not be able to delay coming any longer, so he stood up, put Melissa to lie on her back on the bed, climbed above her and sat on her chest. With the right hand he took his penis and touched Melissa's mouth, eyes, ears.

At one moment he moved forward, and positioned himself over her face so that she could kiss his ass.

"Kiss my ass, baby," said Rob.

As she started kissing his ass, Rob suddenly pulled back and climaxed on her breasts.

Melissa did not like the taste of sperm, although she tried it a few times on special occasions.

Rob stood up and gave a tissue to Melissa to wipe herself. Then, he laid on the bed and asked Melissa to make her master rock hard again if she wanted it in her pussy.

Melissa willingly took his now small dick in the mouth and with the other finger started probing his anus that she made wet few moments before with her kisses.

After a few minutes of sucking and kissing, her master was again hard.

"Please give it to me," she begged Rob.

Finally, Rob positioned her in the bed on all fours and put his dick inside her pussy.

"Aaa, give it to me hard," screamed Melissa pushing with her left hand Rob's buttock. After a few more strokes, she climaxed, but as Rob continued with his thrusting, after a few more minutes she experienced another orgasm at the same time as Rob.

"Aaa...," screamed Melissa scratching Rob's buttock hard.

Rob sat on the bed and asked Melissa to kneel down between his legs: "Put him in the mouth,'' he said.

Melissa looked at him surprised, as she did not expect it, and he did not ask her anything like this before. She did not like the taste of sperm mixed with her juices.

But she did not say anything. She knelt between his legs trying not to lose cucumber that had been starting slowly falling out from her ass, so she had to push it more inside from time to time.

After washing his dick with her tongue for a good 5 minutes, Rob interrupted her: "OK, go into the bathroom and remove this cucumber from the ass."

"I love you," said Melissa with a smile on her face and went to the bathroom.

She felt, that something was changed and that from now on, their sex will be a bit different. And she also knew that she was ready for this.