The Gatekeeper Pt. 01

Story Info
A professor slowly takes control of his student's life.
20.8k words
4.58
22.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Professor, I really, really need to do well in this course. Is there any way you could give me a higher mark on this test? I'm willing to do extra work. Please just tell me what you want me to do and I will prove to you that I'm willing to work hard to satisfy you.'

The undergrad's voice was a bit breathless, her eyes stared beseechingly into his as she leaned forward, exposing even more of her spectacular breasts outlined by her low-cut top.

Mark swallowed nervously; his eyes flicked downwards at those heavenly orbs on display then jerked upwards guiltily before swinging to the side to look at the open office door before coming back to rest on her anxious face. He shifted in his chair slightly, signalling to her that her body was having an effect somewhere below his belt.

'It is just one test. There are plenty more to go through and I'm sure you will find that if you exert your efforts in the right way then you will do much better in the future. I might suggest that you spend some time learning how I like for issues to be handled in this course. I know you are very talented and you shouldn't have any problems handling the hard parts of the course if you apply yourself. Now unfortunately there are other students waiting so I don't have enough time to go through the test word for word but if you make an appointment at another time when I am less busy then I would be oh so happy to instruct you on the finer points of satisfying my requirements.'

With that he smiled nervously again and waited for her to rise. He let his eyes linger on her gorgeous breasts for longer this time as she bent suspiciously deeply while rising from the chair. He idly wondered if it was one or two buttons that had mysteriously come undone between the time she received the test back in the classroom this morning and appearing in his office looking for a higher mark.

She smiled brightly and said "Of course Professor, any time you have to spend with me would be greatly appreciated. I will email you to arrange it. Have a wonderful day.'

He admired her ass as she wiggled her way through the door. He was half expecting her to drop something in order to really show it off to him; but his hopes were disappointed. She glanced sideways as she turned into the hallway and he knew she had noticed that his eyes were openly fixated on her ass. It was a great ass, maybe even better than her tits. He was already imagining all the fun things a man could do with a body like that if he had some privacy.

The next student was male so much less interesting. His mind was still idly recalling the beautiful flesh that had recently been exposed for his viewing pleasure while he looked over the student's test paper. He explained the errors in the answers on the page in great length, deftly crushed a few tentative suggestions of marking errors and sent the student on his way with a suggestion to look at the posted answers for further details.

The next customer was another gorgeous female student. Being Asian, her tits weren't as large but her slim figure made what she had still seem impressive. Like the previous one she was crestfallen at her low mark and spent a lot of time with him trying to figure out how she had done so badly. Notably she wasn't displaying more skin than was normal for an undergrad and there was a distinct lack of double entendres in her questions. He still admired her ass as she walked out of the office but he was already chalking her up as a miss. Although his algorithm wasn't perfect, it had thrown up several juicy targets so he had a fun four months ahead of himself.

When he had first started out as a professor he had been initially puzzled by a strange fact. Each year several students tended to do much worse in his class than their previous academic record would suggest. These straight A students suddenly would be getting B's in his course. What was even more alarming was that it was usually only female students that were so affected. It didn't seem to be an effort problem. They came to lectures, they attended office hours all the time. They seemed very engaged and interested in the course material and his research on corporate governance. At least up to a certain point in the course and then they would suddenly stop doing anything other than attending class.

Mark had been worried that his marking might be sexist so he switched to blind marking without reading student names but that didn't change the marks at all. He checked to make sure his lectures weren't overly gendered although corporate finance didn't really lend itself to gender differences... asset pricing was a pretty gender neutral topic he thought.

But he was inquisitive by nature so he dug into the data more because this seemed like a strange anomaly. It was after some time he realised that these students overall averages shared another anomaly. They seemed to get very high marks in certain classes... otherwise in most courses they did just about as well as they did in his course.

This was a new puzzle as Mark tried to figure out what these courses had in common. He read through the syllabi to see if they were unique in their approach to marking, but nothing stood out. As well, the topics tended to be scattered around as well, not concentrated in any one area. So he left the mystery to bounce around in his head while he went about his life.

Then one day he got a stroke of insight that made him feel very stupid at having overlooked something so obvious. He was standing in the hallway chatting with his colleagues, who happened to teach one of these courses, about a recent paper on Martingale pricing when he had to step back to make way for a student that slipped between them and walked down the hall. As Mark kept talking he noticed his colleague turn his head and track the student as she walked by. It was unusual just how much attention he giving her to the point that Mark almost felt like what he was saying wasn't being heard.

He turned his head as well to see if there was anything unusual to be seen. But it was just a student walking along normally. Then it hit him. She was wearing very tight shorts that barely covered enough to be considered decent public wear and was objectively speaking a very attractive woman. He glanced back at his colleague and yep he was still staring at the student ass as it wiggled back and forth with each step.

Mark carried on talking but his mind had taken this new piece of information and run with it. He felt so stupid at not realising that this mystery group of students tended to be very attractive and the courses they did extremely well in tended to be taught by older men. It was so simple on inspection that he couldn't believe he had spent weeks trying to puzzle it out but in his defence he had long ago stopped having any sexual interest in students. They were twenty years younger than himself for crying out loud and after years of having to deal with their various immaturities it was difficult to think of them as anything other than little children.

But now that he knew what to look for he soon observed that these female students which he had been worried about, tended to be a bit more scantily clad than normal when they came to his office hours and perhaps were a little too over friendly to the point of almost flirting. And then after a certain point of getting no response from him they went back to acting like normal students. Perhaps though in other courses with professors that were more amenable to the attraction of feminine charms this had a positive effect on their grades.

This seemed wrong to Mark. On one hand he could see it from the students' point of view. Some people were gifted with brains, some with attractive bodies. If wearing a few inches less of fabric and flashing a few smiles at old men resulted in high marks, why spend hours studying away instead of using your beauty to your advantage. But on the other hand it seemed wrong to have the more studious students put at a disadvantage because they didn't have big breasts and tight asses or had too much self-respect to flaunt them them in front of their professors. How much damage was it doing to the university's reputation that some students were graduating with top marks but substandard skills? Obviously he should do something about it... But he was also self-aware enough to realise that a large part of his motivation stemmed from Julie Bud. A beautiful girl in his high-school that had been very popular with all the male teachers and had somehow won valedictorian even though he knew he was smarter and harder working than her. Not that he was still bitter of course. At least not that bitter.

So Mark brought in a new marking strategy to rectify the wrong doings of certain other professors at the university. He would run a regression on the incoming class's past marks to detect the ones which had benefited from unfairly high marks those professors. Students which were flagged would be marked extra hard, dropping perhaps a full grade below what they would normally receive. He would then study their responses.

Serious students which had been unfairly flagged would only respond to this treatment by studying harder. Then at the end of the course they would mysteriously do extremely well on the final which would undo the overly hard marking. And he would be very happy to write them glowing reference letters secure in the knowledge that they truly were top students at the institution.

Some students however responded slightly differently. Skirts got shorter, breasts became more and more on display. They smiled and laughed more during office hours, seemingly completely enthralled by his words. But these efforts were in vain and they would get the a low mark in the course and if they asked for a reference letter then what he wrote certainly wouldn't help them find a job after graduation.

Of course marking complaints went up but it was surprising how much leeway a professor had when marking page long written answers. No two answers were ever exactly alike so it was impossible for students to directly show any unfairness in the marking. If an answer was long then it could be docked marks for being too wordy and beating around the bush. If an answer was short and concise then it could always be said to lack some corroborating details. So the targeted students could whine and complain and batter their eyelashes and shake their asses all they wanted but in his course, his word was the law.

There were a few perhaps troubling side-effects. Mark was suddenly noticing all the female wiles that had previously gone over his head. He noticed the heaving bosoms, the camel toes, the wiggling asses of female students during lectures and during his office hours. He began to hear the throaty suggestive phrasing of the female students when they asked him questions. He knew that they just wanted marks but his male ego insisted that these beautiful women really were sexually attracted to a professor who was old enough to be their father. They really did want to be fucked and dominated by someone with his authoritative manner. They were flaunting their bodies just begging for him to treat them not as students but as bitches in heat like they deserved.

So now it was quite common for his cock to be fully erect during office hours. Safely hidden behind his desk it would thicken and pulse as his female students flaunted their attributes for his inspection. His dreams started to star some of his students as sexual conquests and he had to make a conscious effort at times not to think about specific students when he masturbated.

At first he tried rather successfully to hid his newly sparked interest in what his female students were peddling but that meant they would eventually give up and stop coming to his office hours and being his entertainment. Besides he was rather curious just how far would they go in their pursuit of higher marks.

It now was a game for him. They would flirt with him and he would show them that it was working. That he was just another horny dog desperate for female attention. But that he was being held back by ethics and fear of being caught from giving into those urges that their tight bodies were creating in his pants. But perhaps if they just teased him a bit more, just showed off more off their bodies, just were a bit more direct in their innuendos then he would finally give in to his male desires and shower them with the higher marks that they wanted.

It was a fun but dangerous game. In his mind the attractive female students had started to seem like prey. There to be lured in and to be trapped by him. He was watching their responses to his input, calculating just what responses he could use to lead them further and further into his web.

And yes this did result in exposure to a whole host of advanced seduction moves. The accidental rubbing of breasts against his arm, dropping a pen and bending over to pick it as the skirt rose to show lingerie clad derrieres, the accidental showing of bikini pictures while trying to show him a picture of a homework problem on their phone. But perhaps it did also restore his faith in humanity because unlike the porn movies had led him to believe, not many female students were willing to actually fuck their professors for higher marks. What a pity...

Of course with time he was only getting better at encouraging the female students to greater efforts and he always wondered if this was the class which would yield his very first outright, "I will fuck you for marks" offer. But the fact he was now watching porn about students fucking their professors showed that he too was being affected by this game.

So this perhaps explained why he reacted to Yuxi the way he did. She was the next student who walked through his door, test in hand. She sat down across from him and tentatively began to ask for him to take a second look at several questions but he barely heard her as his eyes drank in her beauty. She was very conservatively dressed for a student, showing very little skin. Her clothes weren't tight but they couldn't conceal how thin and petite she was. Just the perfect size to be thrown around in the bedroom by a man, too small and weak to be able to fight back and resist what ever he wanted to do to her.

His cock had already been aroused by the female student flaunting her charms earlier but the weak, meek manner that Yuxi exuded drew him in even more. It was like she was waving a large sign announcing she was easy prey to his predatory mind. He lost in a half daydream, wondering how tight her pussy was. Had she ever been fucked by a real man's cock? Made to orgasm again and again as she was stretched painfully wide? How much would she struggle and scream when he decided to ram his big cock into her ass for dessert?

She shrank back a little in her chair and stopped talking and he realized that he was very openly ogling her body. He shook his head to dispel his inappropriate thoughts and got back to work.

"I didn't understand that. Please repeat that and try to speak clearly."

Yuxi restarted. He liked how obedient she was, willing to please. His cock thrummed every time she mispronounced a word in her lightly accented English. That was another weakness that he could exploit to break her down and train her to be his obedient fucktoy.

But that was for the future. For now he spent the next twenty minutes being a diligent professor, going through all her answers with a fine toothed comb... emphasising all her errors, all her incorrect assumptions, all her juvenile mistakes.

He really laid in on thick about how badly she had written the quiz. She may have come into the office thinking that he had just marked her incorrectly but with every criticism she slumped a little more into her chair. By the end, she was left thinking that he had been generous in the marking and that she had done a terrible job on the test.

"My door is open any time for students to come by. If you want to do better in the future I recommend taking advantage of my help because in this course I am the one deciding what is right and wrong. The better you learn how to do the things I want, the better you will do in this course."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Professor"

"No need to be so formal. A simple sir is sufficient... Do you understand?"

"Yes... sir."

He liked hearing her obey him. He liked hearing her call him sir in her accented English. One day she would be calling him master in a voice tinged with pain and pleasure as he forced his cock into her tight holes. But that was for the future.

"I have other students who want to see me now. You will rewrite all your answers taking into account my instructions and bring it back for my approval during office hours tomorrow. Understand?

"Yes Sir. Thank you for your time Sir." Yuxi nodded, half bowed in thanks as she backed out of the room.

She was soon replaced by another female student with her tits on full display in a push-up bra and a low cut top. The contrast between Yuxi's innocence and this student's blatant use of her sexual attractiveness couldn't be larger. So as he played along, slipping back into character of an old, horny professor that was enraptured by the cleavage on display, he was still fantasising about Yuxi. Wondering how she would look in a low cut top. How deliciously uncomfortable she would be with her tits hanging out of her shirt like this woman's. That made it so fun to plot out strategies to force her into such a role, forcing her to accept that her role in life was to show off her body for the pleasure of men. Make her accept that the only way for her to succeed in life was to please powerful men with her body. It wasn't her mind or her hard work that would lead to success but how tightly she squeezed the cocks of the men who fucked her. How willing she was to accept pain and humiliation to make those cocks swell to hardness again before filling her tight holes with their hot cum.

Suddenly he just wanted this white bimbo out of his office so he cut the charade short. He emphasised that he was out of time right now but he would be looking forward to seeing her during his office hours tomorrow when he could devote sufficient time to her questions to do her justice. She assured him that she would be delighted to come see him the next day and strutted out of his office, wiggling her ass with each step for his approval.

But the display was rather wasted on him. He was imagining training Yuxi to walk like that in heels. Training her to wiggle her ass to arouse him, showing off a jewelled buttplug nestled firmly between her ass cheeks. Glinting in the light with each step. Showing where his big cock was soon to be ravaging her thin, yellow body.

Then making her repeat the exercise after fucking her in the ass. Watching his white cum slowly drip out of her gaping ass hole with each step. It would be red from his abuse because he wasn't going to ass fuck her gently; he was going to force his big white cock into that tight hole as roughly as he could. It would feel so much more pleasurable to mix the heavenly sensation of her tight ass squeezing his big cock with every stroke as Yuxi screamed in pain as she struggled uselessly under his weight.

Then he would make her crawl back towards him. Dipping her head to lick up each drop of his precious white cum that had dropped onto the ground. Until she reached him and he forced her head down towards his cock. Forcing her to clean it off with her tongue, tasting her own ass mixed with his salty cum.

Fuck, he groaned at the thought. The filthy images in his head were so different from the conservatively dressed Yuxi... she would never ever do what he was picturing. Unless he forced her to. Unless he used his brains and power to turn that innocent Chinese student into his obedient yellow fucktoy. It was so much more satisfying to take what he wanted when it was offered than to just fuck one of those white bimbos that would throw themselves at anyone with a little power.