All Comments on 'Awakening Pt. 08'

by FantasticalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
InsatiableAggressionInsatiableAggressionabout 7 years ago
Amazing.

Very well done. I'd say the story is progressing very nicely. I am praying you dont use a plot twist like the business man is actually a council member that's talented at hiding his magic, but it would be, funny?, if he was a secretary to a wrath scorer. Something I'd say similar in plot is an anime named Overlord. The Light Novels are some of the best books I've ever read so if you hit writers block you might look for some inspiration but it's a completely clean series. I would love to see instead of the mc tackling the combat if she would say enslave a powerful demon or two to fight for her only using her magic when necessary. It'd be interesting and you could develop a lot of plot. I'd also extremely encourage you to make other books branching out that give a more detailed back story to the pets and let's you see a bit from their perspective maybe you could show how they were before meeting our lust witch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like

this story.........tho.............I am NOT a fan of pain. It just ruins it (for me) when all the slapping starts. I call it assault.

Just my opinion. YMMV

DezmoDKDezmoDKalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait to read the rest of this.

I love this story so much, been reading it from pt 1 to now 8, i love how you make the story unfold, and put in new stuff all the time to keep the story interesting, and i love how you make Amy evolve, i really like the part in the beginning of this pt i think it was, where she got annoyed of her pet and Dog, and became very commanding, to show she was still in charge, and i like that it's not all the time, but just enough to show her confident build the futher in we get, i'm excited to read the rest, and hope it goes on for a while, i love a long story that keeps me spiked, so keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous