All Comments on 'Awakening Pt. 09'

by FantasticalFantasy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SanctumWizardSanctumWizardabout 7 years ago
A small bit of advice?

I am LOVING your story so far. My only bit of advice is don't be afraid to progress your story with non sexual content. If you want to see a story that does this well (sci fi & not fantasy though) you should pop over to storistoriesonline.net and peruse a story by the author Tefler called "Three Square Meals". He is currently telling an EXCELLENT tale along with having some truly epic sex scenes in his story. It's to the point now that you look forward to how the story is going to twist next as much as you do the next sexual encounter.

Anyway, keep up the GREAT work! I can't wait to see what Amelia & her crew will do next!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfalmost 7 years ago
@SanctumWizard, Tefler is also on here...

This is Tefler's page on here, and I also highly recomend his series on there. I've also been reading it and it's great. :)

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2967464&page=submissions

DezmoDKDezmoDKalmost 7 years ago
Agree

I agree that you shouldn't be shy to explore more non sexual content, not that the sex part issent amazing, it is! But the story you have going are so interesting as well! and i LOVED the part where Amy just got consumed by lust for a second and sent everyone into an orgy haha, was waiting for something like that to happen, was a great time to put that in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous