Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angora
angora
1 Followers

For a prolonged moment, there was only silence. I took another sip from my glass as I pondered my reply to his pointed and probationary question. Then I came to the realization that I strongly needed to be completely honest and forthcoming with Chris. So I decided to answer his question with complete candor.

Turning my head slightly I whispered to him: "I like the decor of your bedroom because like you it's very masculine and incredibly sensual. Also, ..." I paused gravely before adding: "I'm irrepressibly drawn to your very enticing bed; for as long as I can remember fur has had a perversely arousing effect on me."

Chris held me a bit more tightly and whispered in my ear: "Oh Angora, I'm so very pleased to hear you say that. I appreciate your openness and honesty as it affirms the great connection I immediately felt when I first saw you tonight. It also confirms that we both share the same predilection for fur and soft sensual fabrics such as your very sexy angora sweater that caught my eye at the bar tonight."

After a slight pause he added: "You must know that we could find great pleasure sharing and delving into our secret passions and intimate eccentricities." he whispered. His right arm was now wrapped in front of me holding me ever more tightly as his crotch brushed up against my bottom while his entire chest rested against my back.

He moved his hand up my angora sweater over my left breast. As his hand settled under my breast, the nub of my nipple nestled itself between his fingers and the softness of the sweater. He didn't move his fingers at once. I could feel my nipple hardening in anticipation of his touch - he must have felt my desire. In fact, he knew that this was an extremely sensitive erogenous zone.

He let out a gentle purr and said: "Your sweater is irresistibly soft and sensual and I love to feel your body squirm as I caress your hard sexy nubs through its softness." he said teasing my nipples softly.

"The truth is that I've never met a man as desirous and sexually charged as you. I truly believe that you're the first suprasensual male I've ever encountered. You thoroughly arouse me, Angora."

Hearing his words gave me a deep thrill and made my body shudder which I'm sure he felt.

There was a slight squeeze on my left nipple as he closed his fingers together trapping its hardness. I moaned. The hand he had placed on my left hip started to slowly move along my waist pressing me closer to him.

"It seems that our quest to find a truly compatible lover has come to an end. I believe that we've both found the partner we've yearned for so very long." he whispered in my ear as his fingers teased mercilessly the tip of my nipple making my body tingle uncontrollably and clouding my mind in a sexual haze.

"I want you so very much, Angora. Picture that bed closely because tonight I will lay your suppliant body down on its fur and watch you wantonly spread your legs open for me. I will unleash and satiate your irrepressible desires by sinking my manhood deep into the core of your writhing body. I promise you that before the night is over, you will beg me to breed you with the fruit of my rapture and make you forever mine!"

His voice made the word 'mine' sound so passionate and sensual. I couldn't help myself, I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and moaned out loud.

"Do you believe me? Is that what you want and need? Is that why you agreed to come with me?" he asked.

I mouthed the word `Yes', but hardly any sound came out.

He didn't require a response, his left hand was now cupping my crotch which had completely betrayed me with its hardness. The fingers of his right hand had now trapped my sensitive nipple. He was gently teasing it as he spoke to me.

"If not, I can stop right now." he paused and I heard him swallow. His voice got lower and more serious. "Or you can let me take charge and release all of your repressed desires." He paused to let the words sink in. "All you need to do is let go and give yourself to me."

I don't think I was breathing. I was so tense. This was like a dream. This was something I had wanted for such a very long time. This incredibly sexy man who shared my passions was telling me he wanted me.

"Tell me 'No' and this will stop," he whispered. His lips were now touching my ear lobe as he spoke. When he said the word 'Stop', his fingers released my nipple and pulled away from my pec.

He paused long enough for my nipple to feel the soft caress of the angora. It hardened even more and goose bumps spread across my body.

"Do you want this?'," he whispered so softly that I had to strain to hear his words. When he said the word `this', his fingers found my nipple again and he resumed playing with it. I pushed back into him and threw my head against his right shoulder, letting my feelings overtake me."

I was gone. I turned my head, trying to get my lips closer to his ear. I was desperate. I realized that he was the answer to all of my repressed desires. I needed him.

"OH YES! I WANT TO GIVE MYSELF TOTALLY TO YOU. I WANT YOU TO TAKE ME!" I hissed passionately. My voice was filled with such passion that I hardly recognized it as my own. My eyes were closed. My head was thrown back onto his shoulder.

His chest was tightly pressed against my back. His hard package was firmly wedged against my ass. It felt really hard - it was straining to get out and I wanted it.

His right arm was wrapped around me at the elbow so his hand could gently rest on my left pec. But his fingers - they were making trouble. They had found my nipple and were teasing it again. He had placed my nip between his fingers and closed them together. He was gently brushing my nipple up and down in a slow rhythm. When my nipples get excited, they poke out. I couldn't see it, but I knew my nipple was plainly visible and aroused.

Feeling his hard cock against the cleft of my arse, I reflexively pressed back against him and he started to give light kisses on my earlobe as I felt his hardness rub against me. I was entranced by how wonderful I felt in his arms.

As much as I didn't want this moment to end I felt that I needed to show some sign of complacency. I moved forward slightly to break contact and then turned around to face him. As I went to take a step across the slight gap between us and kneel before him, he stopped me by placing his hand firmly in the centre of my chest. I stood looking questioningly at him, breathing heavily and clearly excited.

"Wait", he said.

He paused and, looking hard into my eyes. "Are you really sure that this is what you want, André?" he asked gravely.

I went to answer but he stopped me by placing a finger on my lips before adding:

'You must understand that I'm not talking about a simple overnight tryst, it's all the times after this when things move on. I'm offering you a different way of life, a fundamental transition which requires your complete commitment. If you accept my proposal, every aspect of your life and perceptions will change and evolve very rapidly in the beginning as you adjust to my customs and get acquainted with the company that I keep. I have an insatiable sexual appetite that you will be required to appease whenever I want, wherever I want and any way I want. You will be mine to love, own and share."

"Much more will happen than you can imagine at this moment but if you accept I promise that you will find your true self and be totally fulfilled. I offer you the life that I believe you have longed to immerse yourself into. "

I listened intently, trying to take in all he was saying and the implication of what was to come and of things I knew nothing about. How could I blindly agree to the future and yet so desperately wanted and needed to know?

Christopher saw the turmoil I was in and gave me a further hint of what could lay ahead and therefore, another reason to give me pause.

"If you say no now, we'll just stop and I'll drive you home. We'll speak no more of what may have passed between us. However, if you want to carry on, you'll remain here with me and commit yourself to total submissive sexual devotion to me and accept to be tutored and loved."

The silence when he finished speaking was palpable.

"Tutored, as in Master and slave?" I finally asked.

"Tutored and loved." he simply repeated.

I said nothing. My thoughts were in complete disorder. I was shocked by how easily I'd fallen for him. A few hours ago, I thought the whole thing improbable. Now, the unknown lay ahead of me. How could I refuse and deny myself what I needed and longed? I yearned to let my true nature surface and blossom. Somehow, I knew that I would find happiness, contentment and solace with this man.

"Yes", I said softly, and then raised my head to look directly into his eyes. "Yes", I repeated more firmly, "My name is Angora. I agree to go on and gift myself to you if you will have me."

"Whatever happens, Angora?" he asked.

I took a deep, slightly shuddering breath. "For as long as you want me, love me and care for me."

"You will need and want for nothing." he said. "One last thing." he added. "Are you negative?"

I nodded. "Yes, as a precaution, I got tested a few months ago. I've not had any sexual partners since then." I revealed. "And you?"

"I and the small group of friends that play together exclusively and we get tested every month. It is required."

He held my gaze for a couple of seconds before picking up our drinks and and raising his glass.

"To total devotion, mutual commitment, love and undiscovered indulgences and pleasures", he said, lifting his glass for a toast.

We touched glasses and then sipped our drinks.

Chris looked at me. Then, without any warning, came towards me and clamped his lips on mine. It was such a sudden kiss that our teeth ground together. He held it for a few seconds and then, just as quickly stepped back. He fixed his eyes on me gravely.

"Angora, I want you to undress now. However tempted I am to do it myself, I know that it would be much better if you do it as you would be making the very profound engagement that you're freely and willingly offering your body to me for my sexual gratification. You would not only be demonstrating your real need to bare yourself to me, you would also be acknowledging your longing to gift your body to me for my sexual enjoyment."

Mesmerized, I unquestionably proceeded to remove my clothing and, finally when I somewhat reluctantly started to pull up my sweater, Chris told me to keep it on.

As I wondered what lay ahead for me, I eventually stood before my Man wearing nothing but my cherished angora sweater. I felt so very vulnerable, and yet at the same time; I felt a powerful rush of unrestrained freedom. I began to be overcome with the pure excited expectancy of offering myself to him. My cock was pointing straight-out oozing precum, which gave further proof of my aroused submissive state of mind.

He gently grasped my hard cock, drawing me closer to him. We resumed our kissing, but with so much more passion, as my arms circled around his shoulders and his hands grabbed each lobe of my ass pulling me into him. I felt so alive, and yet so utterly helpless, defenseless and exposed as we kissed; me being entirely naked and he fully clothed.

Our unrelenting, lustful kissing continued as my hard naked cock began grinding against his hard clothed cock, leaving a trail of pre-cum on his pants. With his hands around my waist, he spun me around so I now had my back to him. He positioned the full length of his hard cock to perfectly fit into the cleft of my ass. I tilted my head back over my shoulder with the expectation that he would continue kissing me. I wasn't disappointed as his tongue deeply entered my waiting, eager mouth as his fingers caressed my nipples driving deep shivers through my body.

Reflexively and naturally I began to grind into his massive, erect penis. There was no question that I was sending out "fuck me now" signals to him. I was filled with feelings of pure homosexual desire, wanting, and needing as I continued grinding his cock while his tongue was fucking my mouth and his fingers teased my nipples.

Finally I couldn't endure it any longer, and I sincerely pleaded with him to "Please make love to me. I need to feel you deep inside of me. I'm yours for the taking, so please take me, and allow me the pleasure of giving myself to you."

"Angora, I'm not going to simply fuck your pussy. I'm going to make romantic, adoring, affectionate love to you like I know you've always fantasized about. You dream about a man making love to you as a man makes love to a woman. I know that you want to be on your back with your legs spread wide open inviting my hard penis to fully penetrate you. I know that you want to give yourself to me as a woman gives herself to her man. I know that you want to give, to me, complete sexual satisfaction, which in turn, will give you pure sexual fulfillment. I know that you can't be content until you give me the sexual pleasure I desire. I know that you want to feel the full length of my naked hard penis deep within your body. I also know that you want to satisfy your man completely, and the only way to do that is to allow your man to entirely empty the contents of his balls into your body. I'm not going to simply cum in your ass. What I'm going to do is a great deal more beautiful and intimate. I'm going to impregnate you, and gift to you, the very essence of my soul. I'm going to ejaculate an explosion of unadulterated, pure love deep into your cum starved body, and unite us as true and proper lovers. Now, I want you to go to the bathroom and shower for me."

I nodded, turned and walked into the bathroom. After closing the door, I removed my sweater, stepped in the shower and turned the faucet on. While adjusting the water temperature the door suddenly opened.

Christopher looked at me and said "I will join you." Then added: "Unless we have company, you are never to close any door in my presence. Understood?"

As I nodded, his eyes roved over me gazing steadily, searching my eyes for any doubt.

"Unless you are unable to speak, you will always give verbal responses to my questions. Do you understand, Angora?", he gently said.

"Yes, Chris. I understand and I will not close any door unless we have guests".

His eyes dropped to my swollen cock and as he did so, the muscle at the root involuntarily tightened, expelling precum which hung like a teardrop before elongating and falling in a thread to the floor. Chris smiled appreciatively and then moved aside by way of a silent invitation to get in the shower while he undressed.

I adjusted the water temperature until it felt good on my skin. Once he stepped in the shower, I expected him to want to soap me but he just watched as I reached for the bath gel and started to soap my chest and arms with the sponge. I lingered over it as I knew he was waiting for me to soap my cock. I kept him waiting before taking another handful of soap and then slowly soaping my hard cock and then my balls; after a short while I turned away and slid the sponge over and then between the cheeks of my arse.

"Use this." he said.

I turned to see him holding a flexible shower hose with a long rubberized mushroom end. Down the length of it, around eight inches or so, ran shallow flutes with a series of small holes along the bottom of them. I looked quizzically at him and back at it. He moved his thumb to the base of it and pressed a small valve. Out of the holes flowed jets of warm water. I knew what it was for.

"Turn around and lean forward", he said.

I did as I was asked and leaned on the wall of the shower with my arse pushed towards him. I heard the soap dispenser go and then felt his slippery hand between the cheeks of my arse as he thoroughly soaped my opening. He moved his hand and I felt the head of the nozzle rest against my sphincter. He first pressed the valve and then pushed the cylinder against my entrance. A combination of the hot soapy water and my willingness to take it in made it easy for him to slide the cylinder fully inside me. The sensation was most pleasant; the water gushing into me and then finding its way back out via the flutes. Chris made it more pleasurable by slowly working it in and out of me a few times. He held it in for a few seconds longer and then pulled it clear of me.

"I like a clean pussy. Whenever possible, you will douche yourself every morning and after every bowel movement." he said as I turned around to face him. "You'll notice I haven't washed my cock yet".

I had noticed and was glad of the opportunity to touch him as I was now highly charged and longed to pleasure him. I took a handful of soap and then knelt down in front of him. It felt very natural.

I soaped his stomach and thighs before taking hold of his swollen penis at its root and then pulling my hand along its length and then back again to take in his balls in one movement. He became hard very quickly and I heard his sharp intake of breath through his teeth as I slid my hands along his length. I teased him a little by soaping his thighs again, letting his cock stand out towards me untouched. He was a full ten inches.

From my kneeling position I reached up and placed my hand in the centre of his chest and pushed him slightly away. This succeeded in diverting the cascade from the shower over his chest and washing away the soap from his body. I held him there for a few seconds and then removed my hand. His body swayed back towards me and I simply opened my mouth as his cock came nearer. His hands took hold of my head as his cock slid easily into my mouth slowly, ever so slowly across my sensitive lips. When I felt the circumcised head pop past my lips, and rest on my tongue I took a bit more and massaged the cock head with the muscle of my throat.

I swallowed him alternating my rhythm marveling that I finally had his cock. I moved my tongue, and that made Chris groan. I felt terribly powerful and submissive at once. I could make him at my mercy, having him in my mouth like this. He was at his most vulnerable. Yet, I was the one kneeling before him needing to pleasure him. I licked him more forcefully and he groaned loudly to my great pleasure.

I locked my lips, and sucked hard moving my head on Chris' dick. I felt like a real cock sucker, his submissive slut. I loved these emotions and loved the sensation brought on by my submission and total abandon to Christopher's pleasure.

Then, when just the very tip of his cock head was inside my lips, I loosened my lip lock, and moved ahead again, locking my lips, and sucking his cock again. I felt that I had to show Chris that I longed to pleasure him.

Chris moaned, and started to swell even bigger. I moved my head back till just the tip of his cock was still in my mouth to taste his sweet precum, then I placed my thumb on the sensitive part under the head of his cock, and grasped his balls lightly. Using my lips and tongue on the glan, my thumb on his sensitive spot and my other hand on his balls, I sensually massaged Chris' manhood in the hope of making him come in my mouth.

That did it for him, Chris pulled away to prevent his eminent ejaculation. I remained kneeling between his legs, gasping for air and tears in my eyes from the strain of trying to get his sweet tasting cum.

"Stop! You're very talented Angora and I appreciate this eager display of your commitment but at the moment I have something else in mind for my pleasure." he said while smiling gently at me.

After rinsing us of the remaining soap, he turned off the water, stepped from the shower and grabbed a thick towel which he wrapped around me. Slowly, methodically, his hands moved the towel over my body, as he massaged and dried me.

Once he was done, he pulled the towel away leaving me standing naked before him. "Please go and refreshen our drinks while I dry myself. " he instructed.

angora
angora
1 Followers