Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angora
angora
1 Followers

Chris finally kissed me lightly on the lips and before I could stop myself I raised my head to return the kiss. Chris immediately pulled away from me. I moaned longingly for Chris to continue, but he just waited. God this was exquisite torture.

"Angora, I'll tie you down if you don't start behaving."

Finally, I relaxed letting Chris know that I understood I was just to lay there for his pleasure.

Chris leaned forward and his warm breath and moist lips were against ear. I barely managed to fight the urge to wrap my arms around Chris. I felt the moist tip of his tongue gently caress the very first ridge of my ear. I trembled involuntarily and clenched my fists. I could not believe that Chris' breath could grow even warmer. I gave a soft contented moan of approval. Apparently that was acceptable, because Chris did not stop.

I felt Chris' tongue play gently with the crown of my ear and pull on the lobe, but the gentleness let me know that Chris knew what he was doing. Then his lips moved down my neck and I turned away to expose my throat. Chris' warm breath sent shivers up my spine as his lips gently kissed along the thick cord of my neck.

Chris paused a moment when he reached the depression where the cord of my neck joins the collarbone. I moaned as Chris' tongue gently explored the area. A moment later, I felt his tongue and lips begin a slow journey up the other side of my neck. I suddenly had to fight a new urge to take Chris' face in my hands and kiss him. I prayed that he would kiss me again soon.

Chris was tonguing my inner ear now. I felt his lips gently taking my ear into his mouth as his tongue gently probed inward. The sensation of Chris's warm breath in my ear sent more shivers racing along my spine and I worked my hands clenching and unclenching the fur bedspread. Soon, Chris's tongue was gently probing the inner ridge of my other ear.

My body tensed even more and I clenched my fists more tightly as my back arched up. Just laying there while Chris enjoyed "his breakfast" was driving me insane.

After what seemed like an eternity, Chris rose over my supine body and leaned forward to kiss my forehead softly and slowly. Then he kissed the tip of my nose, and then my cheeks, and then my chin. Desperate, as I was about to lose it, Chris finally kissed my lips.

He kissed me with slowly burning passion. The kiss lasted for several long moments until we both needed air. Our breathing was ragged but it took only a moment before Chris moved down to my chest.

When Chris reached the bottom of my chest he moved to my right. I felt Chris softly kiss as he moved around toward my nipple. I gasped and my body twisted involuntarily when Chris' tongue flicked out and teased my nipple.

"You're a naughty boy, Angora. I warned you of the consequences of disrupting my breakfast."

I felt Chris raise himself from the bed. He grabbed my left hand and I felt a two inch wide metallic cuff lined with fur close around my wrist. He then grasped my other wrist and slipped on a similar restraint. I then heard the muffled rattle of chains and he pulled my wrists high above my head and locked the cuffs with two small padlocks. Instinctively, I pulled on my arms and knew that Chris had carried out his threat of restraining me to the bed. My excitement grew by a degree.

"Are you comfy, Darling?" he asked.

"Yes Chris, I'm fine."

I knew that Chris was pleased by my display of submission and that binding me to the bed only heightened our excitement.

For a few moments, Chris kissed me with great passion and then moved down my body to play and suckle my nipple. I could only lay back and enjoy the sensations. I always found it incredible how such a tiny bump of flesh could send so much pleasure through my entire body.

Eventually, Chris moved to the left nipple kissing along the outline of my proffered chest. Then his lips and tongue settled on the left nipple.

"Oh God," I gasped softly and thought here we go again.

Chris chuckled softly against my chest, but never stopped teasing my nipple. I listened to the soft sounds of lips against my flesh. Chris first tickled the tip of my nipple with the end of his tongue. Then he slowly circled the nipple and then encircled the entire protrusion with his lips. Chris gently suckled it for a few moments and would then gently close his teeth around the bump of flesh and pull gently.

I caught my breath when Chris did that. His teeth were hard and sharp, I found it almost impossible to believe they could be so tender-or erotic. I loved it.

Finally, much to my disappointment, Chris stopped what he was doing and moved back to the center of my chest. I felt him start kissing down the center of my stomach. Much to my chagrin, Chris moved unhurriedly. I wanted nothing more than to feel his lips my cock. But damned if Chris was not taking his sweet time reaching that center.

Chris kissed gently downward along the center of my stomach. As he reached my navel, he did not immediately attack the belly button. Instead, he kissed around it. Chris's warm breath against this part of my body sent shivers shooting through my stomach and up my spine. I involuntarily trembled. After a complete circle around it, Chris treated my navel to the same stimulation as he had given the nipples. I gripped the bed as Chris's tongue made those lazy circles on my flesh. I shook, dimly aware of the goose bumps on body. Chris was suckling my belly button now.

"I love you Angora, and not just because of the sex, but for the person that you are." He kissed me soft and tenderly, his eyes filled with tears, and at that moment I knew that no one would ever come between us.

"I love you more, Chris," I whispered back.

"Angora, do you accept to spend the rest of your life living under my rule, to be used at my will for our mutual pleasure and uninhibitedly express your lust and deepest fantasies with me so that we may share pleasure like never before?" a now serious Chris asked, his eyes showed his love for me.

"Yes, I want to be with you," I said. "I'm sure of that."

"Are you?" he asked. "I'm a very demanding man," he said. "I have money, and I have desires. I like my life the way I choose to, and I'm not very likely to change much of that."

"I don't want you to change," I said.

"Think about that carefully," he warned. "I have a long list of expectations for you"

"You will exist for my pleasure, in the way you will look, and the life you will lead. You will be able to count on one hand the number of hours in a week that you will not be dressed as I choose and restrained in some way. I will stimulate and take you as often and in any way that I choose, and I will spend my free time thinking of new ways to keep you guessing. If you displease me, expect to be punished as I see fit."

"Freedoms that you take for granted will be taken from you. What you wear, how you look, when you go out shopping, how you spend your free time... that will be mine to decide."

"Chris, how... how does that differ from want I have wanted all along?"

Chris paused a moment. "You have a point. actually, I believe it's not that different. But... it may be an even more extreme version of what you are expecting."

"I'm here, doing what you wanted me to do, being the person that you wanted me to be. I've loved every moment of it. You've shown me things, done things to me... that I've never even imagined I could experience before. I... I like being here. I love being with you. I want it to continue, I want us to be even closer, but you must promise me that one day I will get to wear an extravagant wedding gown made of silk, angora and fur and pronounce our vows before all of your friends." I said.

With my hand in his hands, he looked up at me. "Angora, someday you will wear such a gown and I will make you my spouse," he said and his eyes sparkled with tears.

He stood up, took me into his arms and we sealed out commitment with a kiss.

"I love you Angora, and I promise to take you beyond happiness to a realm that neither of us will ever return from." he said with his arms firmly around me.

"I love you also, Chris, and I promise that I'll put our happiness before anything."

angora
angora
1 Followers