Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angora
angora
1 Followers

Chris's tongue tip now focused on the very center of his hidden treasure. I felt it there, probing, wriggling, pushing at the heart of my being. I gave in to the waves of pleasure centered between my cheeks and relaxed.

"That feels so good, please eat my pussy and make it all wet." I blurted spontaneously.

Chris tasted the first half inch of my cunt. The slit, musky taste brought spurts of spit flooding into his mouth, and he used it to wet my tight channel. Slowly his tongue worked deeper into my ass, past the strong muscle ring guarding the entrance. Deeper it slid, pushing softly but firmly, gently prying my pucker apart. Soon he had as much of his tongue inside as he could get. He pulled back.

I tried to grip the warm invader with my sphincter, tried to keep that strange visitor there. Chris felt it, his smile hidden. He stood, looking down at me, his panting lover laying in the blissful embrace of the fur. He smiled at me, meeting my eyes, kneeling between my legs.

I looked up at the beautiful man above me. His purpose, his desire hovering over my supine body was clear.

He displayed his gorgeous cock, hard and thick and with an awesome head. He positioned himself over my chest and said, "Show me what you can do," as he slid his cock into my mouth with his hands on the back of my head.

His mushroom head was spongy, soft and amazing and it tasted so fucking good. I did my best to suck him as well as he did me. He gave me direction about how he liked things. He told me to slow down when I was going too fast, or to lick him in a particular place or in a special way. He taught me how he wanted his balls sucked, which is something he really liked. "I took both his balls into my mouth at the same time and just let them stay there while I washed his marbles inside my mouth. "Yeah, like that. Now do it here. Take it deep inside you and hold your breath while I touch your tonsils with my head. Yeah, good."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and squeezed out a big gob of pre-cum onto his finger. He spread it on his tongue then he leaned down to kiss me deep, sliding his tongue with the pre-cum into my mouth. Oh fuck, it was so sexy. He knew exactly what to do to turn me on. After we kissed, he puslled my head back on his cock again and he started to fuck my face again. He knew just how he wanted my head to be positioned, and he took control of that, turning my head exactly how he liked. He was firm with me, but not rough, and he didn't slam his cock down my throat in a hurtful way-he was urgent but gentle. He had an amazing relentless rhythm that made me feel like such a bitch, such a whore to him. He held my head tight and used me. I relaxed my mouth as much as possible and relented to his desire.

After a long time he stopped pumping my throat but, instead, laid my head down on the pillow and just left his cock deep inside my mouth. "Just keep it there," he said. "Yeah, just like that, feel my cock inside your mouth. It's made for you. Taste it. Smell it. You're meant for my cock. You love my cock." He didn't move. For what seemed forever, he just stood still, his cock planted inside my mouth, resting there. I breathed through my nose and grew comfortable with his cock resting inside my mouth like a pacifier. While he did this, he started to rub and jack my cock. I wanted it to last forever. I moaned, closed my eyes for a while with his cock between my lips until he slipped back down.

"Pull your legs up, Angora." Chris's voice was gentle, yet commanding. My leg muscles twitched. "Pull them up, Angora. Surrender yourself to me and take your pleasure." Heart pounding within me, I did what Chris commanded.

He then lowered his body onto mine and locked our mouths together. His tongue invaded my mouth, his knees pushed my legs further apart, his cock pressed against my entrance.

"I love you Angora. I will impale your body, sow my seed deep within you and you will be mine forever." he whispered.

With my head propped on one of the sensuous fur pillows, I gazed down over my slippery cock and saw his ripe, rotund weapon pointing between my welcoming legs. His sturdy appendage protruded from his crotch like a heavy tree limb and swayed ominously toward me. He reached under my knees, lifted my legs up so the backs of my calves rested against his shoulders as he settled himself into position.

I remember it as if it were staring me in the face now, and thought of the various objects I'd used in my fantasies over the years, and how none compared to the very real, full and fat penis of my lover that now swung between my bare and trembling thighs.

As Chris shifted on his knees, his heavy manhood grazed my thighs, now only inches from the wanting entrance to my body. The thought that it would be gouging into me made me shudder in anticipation. I nervously caressed his body then deliberately spread my buttocks for him. I was now totally exposed to him and felt completely vulnerable. I reached between my legs and guided his cock downward with my thumb to align it with my puckered, quivering hole, his gateway into my soul.

"Please take me now, make me all yours, my Darling." I pleaded. He leaned forward and slowly began to slide the first of his impressive nine inches into me. Despite my enthusiasm, my slippery man-cunt reflexively resisted but it was no match for the persistent pressure of a man that would not be denied.

With our mouths locked together, he pushed into my waiting rosebud. I gasped when his manhood broke through. I squinted in pain and pressed my head back into the furry pillow and gasped as that spongy spear pierced and parted the gateway to my soul. Immediately, the stinging intensified around my puckered ring as he ruptured me. I was completely powerless to deny our common need.

"Feel the sheer strength of my penis, as it begins to enter you, Angora. Acknowledge its splendor as you freely surrender your body and soul to me. Realize your inability to resist my sexual conquest. Recognize that the deeper I go, the less masculine you become. Release your inner woman, let her emerge and take control. Cherish and savor your rebirth. Cling to my cock and take pleasure in knowing that I'm beginning to enter you."

Arching my back, I dug my fingers into my taut butt cheeks; pulling them apart in an attempt to open myself up wider. Slowly he retracted, then inched back in again and again, penetrating me a little deeper, stretching my halo a little wider with each downward and inward thrust.

As he sank deeper into me, I felt that turgid mushroom cap scraping the inner walls of my rectum to make way for his branding iron which seemed to swell with each gentle reentry.

"God, you feel wonderful." he whispered. "Breathe my Sweetheart, feel how you were made for me. You have a beautiful pussy and it's opening up just for me like a delicate flower." he whispered. He kissed me passionately again waiting for the pain to subside.

It took several minutes for the next thing to happen. Somewhere inside me, a long-held tension relaxed. A tremendous wave of sensual bliss moved through me, like a tide coming in and my ass began to soften and warm and make him feel welcome. The physical intimacy was overwhelming. But beyond that, I felt our souls fuse. We became one as I relinquished my body to his control. My body literally consumed, the loving extension of, his body into mine. He kept his cock fully in me so I could entirely savor the magnificence of the moment.

Then it began to happen, and I'm not sure if it was indeed my inner woman emerging, or my masculinity slipping away, or both. All I know is that I began to purr and coo and moan and sigh as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and wrapped my arms around his muscular shoulders. He kissed me deeply and all I know is that, in no way, did I ever want this sensation to end.

He was fucking my mouth with his tongue, and fucking my ass with his cock and I must admit that I've never felt so wanted and loved in all my life. The passion, and the sense of awareness of providing my man with so much pleasure was extraordinarily satisfying for me. I never realized how rewarding, and gratifying I could feel by fully submitting myself to a man for his sexual pleasure.

He began fucking me with full deep strokes of his magnificent hard, unyielding penis, almost pulling out of me and then penetrating me entirely. My ass would clench securely onto his retreating cock, only to open and acquiesce completely to his next deep advancement. This beautiful "sexual dance" continued unabated for quite some time, and I could indeed feel the last remnants of my masculinity evaporating into oblivion.

With each surging rush, of his penis, I could undeniably believe and accept as true that his masculinity was erasing mine. My entire body, in my intimate recesses, began to tingle with unreserved love for this man. I've never had a feeling like this before of a total internal adoration and a loving reverence for anyone prior to right now. I began to fully comprehend the unreserved ecstasy of wholly surrendering my complete soul to this man. The deepest, most intimate parts of my body began to tremor and quiver with the most wholesome emotion of love and wanting to please that I've ever felt.

With each thrust of his body into mine, I could feel the very depths, of my inner being begin to shudder uncontrollably, starting with the area immediately surrounding his invading cock and shimmering out from there to encompass my entire body. These shudders amplified in intensity with each plunge of his body into mine, until I my whole being was wildly trembling and quivering in orgasmic delight. I was helpless and powerless to stop it, and in fact, I didn't want it to ever stop. I absolutely cherished the feeling of his massive, hard penis deeply piercing into the most privileged regions of my soul. I was not only falling in love with him, but also in fact falling deeper in love with him, with every powerful thrust of his conquering penis. I began to squeal in breathless delight as I professed my love for him, and pleaded with him to never stop.

I clung to him tighter, my legs and arms holding on to him for dear life, as my trembling intensified into an increasing crescendo of sexual rapture.

"Oh my god Chris, you feel incredible. This feels like heaven. I want this to last forever."

I started moving my hips more in short circles, feeling his cock as I moved. Chris groaned.

"Yeahhhh . . . fuck yourself on my cock, Angora."

His words echoed in my head as I fully realized that I was taking unbridled pleasure by being fucked like a slut. I was uninhibitedly fucking myself on my lover's manhood. I looked into Christopher eyes and smiled feeling completely released.

While I kept moving my hips, Chris continued to slowly move his cock in and out. We were moving together . . . two lovers . . . just enjoying each other.

"Yes, that's it" Chris said as he rose up on his arms, and began to search out a rhythm while our eyes stayed focused on each other, my hands holding his hips.

"You like this, don't you?." He whispered.

"Yes...it's amazing." I gasped and replied. "Just hold it there for a sec then go slow." He did as I asked and gradually my velvet channel relaxed further. I felt him back out an inch or two then he pressed forward again. My man-cunt stretched to accommodate him and a second later, his fat, bulbous head bulldozed its way over my prostate he was snaking smoothly into me.

"This is what I've always wanted," I told him and he pulled his cock from me. "You are beautiful and I need you to breed me with the fruit of your love." I told him.

"I will make love to you my darling, soft and tender," he said and I knew he needed to show me his softer side, so I nodded yes, overwhelmed by his concern.

"I have a great hunger for you Angora, more than you could possibly know or imagine."

The heat of the night was in our bodies, all around us, and the need to feel Chris in me was overwhelming. I wanted him like this, hard and hot, hungry for me, free of all inhibitions.

Chris leaned over my body, my arms bringing him closer so that he could find my nipples, to tease, taste and nibble, driving me deeper into ecstasy.

"Yes, fuck yes babe... I can't hold it back... take me," I gasped. His hips thrust forward frantically burying all of his cock deep into my convulsing body as his balls slapped against my ass cheeks. Chris pulled me tightly and buried his face in my neck, gently biting me and sending erotic currents through me.

"Take me lover, make love to me. I really need to feel you come in me," I cooed, my voice enticing, seductive, and demanding. Chris quickly found the softness of my shoulder and is teeth nipped, scraped and teased me. He groaned and dug his fingers in my shoulders. My body clenched wantonly around his manhood, taking him in deeper, pushing against his pelvis for more. I moved in restless and unbridled abandon against him.

Chris groaned again, the sound was erotic and husky, tearing from his throat as my hips

moved against Chris' my body shuddering with pleasure. The feel of Chris' mouth on my skin was driving me frantic. His hard shaft was growing harder, and swelling larger with need as my body heaved , my ass pressing against it. The friction and enticement that my skin provided was a temptation by itself. I burned in Chris's arms as my ass gripped his hard shaft, savouring the warmth of its throbbing, thick need.

Chris knew what we wanted, needed, and our joined bodies would supply it, as he thrust forward into me, with the need to bury himself deeper inside.

"My God Angora, I want to love you and drive us both insane with pleasure," he whispered, his breath caressing my ear.

"I love you Chris. Please take what is yours." I whispered back, uselessly fighting back tears of passion. He thrust himself even deeper into me making me gasp. I thrust my hips up, needing every inch of my lover's fat, nine inches inside me. Chris tugged me to him; bringing me against the hard strength of his body, holding me tightly, so that he could feel every inch of my hot velvet sheath around his cock. I was hot against his body, and I found myself murmuring words of affection for my man.

"Oh God...you're..." I gasped, "You're getting up in there deep now, honey." But there was still more to come. It seemed there was no end as I felt him plowing deeper and deeper. He began long-dicking me ever so gently. I was moaning and groaning, panting and cooing...all I wanted was more of that beefy, pulsating cock.

"You're so hot and tight!" He stated.

"Uuugghh-huh," was all I was able to get out as I writhed beneath him.

After a few minutes of slow stroking, he leaned forward, driving my knees nearly into my shoulders and my feet above my head.

"Stretch your hips out wider, Babe." He grunted. I did and immediately felt the taut muscles extending from my lower back around my buttocks to the back of my thighs suddenly stretch to screaming. He was clearly in his zone now and preparing me for some serious ass-pounding.

"Good girl. You've got it all deep in you now." He heaved. I felt so very proud, my hungry little ass-cunt took every inch of him though I was positively stuffed full of cock! He rested for a moment, letting my distended back-door get accustomed to the full invasion; his taut pelvis pressed tightly against my splayed, naked core and his heavy nuts nestled snugly in the crack of my ass.

"How does it feel?" He smiled and whispered.

"It feels like heaven..." I gulped. "You feel so good inside of me." Opening my eyes slightly I smiled back up to him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Please fuck me!" I begged.

"You want me to fuck you?" He whispered emphatically in more of a statement than a request. I closed my eyes tightly, nodded, and he began hammering into my ass; propelling that fat, meat-piston up and down, in and out of my greasy cylinder to the point I thought he just might tear through my stomach. I was literally writhing in delicious agony beneath him and on the verge of losing consciousness from the deep, blissful, pile-driving.

"Ooo ba-baby." I grunted beneath him. " With his left hand, he grasped my full and firm, right man-boob and squeezed.

"Oh, Shit...Yeah, that's it. Fuck me!" The words escaped my dry mouth as he deep-dicked me; rotating his hips while the fat head of his cock pressed tightly against the absolute end of my anal canal. If my asshole were a glove, his cock was the hand it was made to fill.

"Fuck me! Uhh-huh!" I grunted. "Breed me! Ooooo... Flood my guts with your nectar! Give it to me! Uunnnhh!"

I was his bitch-in-heat and groaned with each powerful, inward lunge.

"Shoot it in me, honeeeee!" My tone rose an octave as I cried.

"Ohh...Uggh! Ughh! Yeah...Fill me up! Uuuggh! C'mon, baby. Do it!" I shrieked in a girlish voice. He enjoyed the encouragement and responded by increasing the tempo of his thrusts and palmed both of my tits and squeezed the nipples until I shrieked. He drove into me forcefully; driving the air from my lungs and causing my head to sink into the pillow. I flung my arms out and gripped the sides of the mattress in efforts to stabilize us and keep from being fucked through the wall.

"Oh Yeah, baby!" He answered. "Deep in you!" He whispered hoarsely. "I'm getting really close, babe," Chris announced.

"Oh shit...you ready honey? Here it...here it c-cummmsss!"

I grasped two fists-full of the bed cover and wrapped our bodies in the luxurious fur while bracing myself as he slammed all the way up and into me; his pelvic bone crashed brutally into my tender, exposed perineum just beneath my full and aching balls.

"Open your eyes," Christopher hissed, "look into my eyes as I breed you and make you mine. I want to see every atom of emotion as we experience this moment." The bond between our eyes was almost strong enough to touch. I looked in absolute adoration at my Man and it sent his mind into overdrive. His back arched as he threw his weight into me. He swelled in me and then...

"UUUGgggnnhh!" He groaned deeply. "Oh! OHHH... Fffuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk!!" His words trailed off.

I first thought he'd pissed in me. I never a man could shoot as vigorously! It was comical, actually. Amid the grunting and gasping to catch my breath, I looked down, between my spread legs and giggled like a girl; joyful of what he had wrought in my body.

"OH GOD!" I gasped as he hit me with another stiff volley of semen. My head flew back hard into the pillow. He withdrew a few inches, threw his head back, then stuffed that glorious cock back in with another, "Take it! I am part of you forever Angora!"

"Oh m—my God!" I stammered in disbelief.

"Uuugghhh! Ohhh..Yeeaaaah. Feel it, Angora. I am breeding you!" Every muscle in his body stiffened as he emptied himself into me; saturating every cranny and crevice of my gaping pussy with his man juice. I had never experienced such a tremendous feeling of glorious fulfillment and joy. I nearly passed out.

A moment later he collapsed onto me, wriggling his hips and stirring his cock deep inside the lake of cum he had shot in my body. His weight was heavy but not uncomfortable on top of me as he lay still embedded between my quivering legs. I laid there with my eyes fixed on him enjoying the feel of his gentle throb inside of me and his chest heaving against mine. Gradually, our breathing slowed and returned to normal.

While I basked in the afterglow of his release I whispered to him: "I will always be your cockslut."

He smiled softly and I our lips met. He kissed me gingerly; gently brushing his lips over mine. I tilted my head, opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to probe passionately inside.

He didn't seem in a hurry to pull out of me nor was I eager to release him. He remained thick and throbbing in me, but no longer completely hard. I drifted off, happy and grateful for what I'd just received.

angora
angora
1 Followers