Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Chris."

Then he added: "I left out on the bed a seductive ensemble that I want you to model for me." he said.

I stood there for a second, absorbing what he had just said.

"Hurry up and go Sweetie, I'll join you as soon as I'm done here." he said grabbing a second towel from a shelf.

"Yes, Chris." I finally responded remembering my place.

He closed the door behind me as I walked out naked into the bedroom. On the bed, I found that Chris had laid out for me a satin negligée and a luxurious white robe with oversized white fox trim on the neckline and cuffs. Next to the robe, he had placed a pair of fluffy white mohair slippers and a bottle of Anaïs Anaïs perfume.

While examining my new surroundings at my leisure, I spotted a thin chain running from the center of the headboard of the bed. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that wide fur-lined shackles hung loosely attached to delicate chains at each corner of the bed. Obviously, Chris had planned for me to see the restraints and test my resolve into what lay ahead for me.

Alone, I stood there for a moment in turmoil, a mixture of old insecurities, realization and lust. This was my crossing of the Rubicon. There would be no turning back if I went forward and obeyed Chris' instructions. I was confused, the time had come for me to seal my faith.

I approached the bed. Acting on an irresistible urge, I ran my fingers through the enticing fur. Instantly, I mentally pictured my naked body ensconced in its softness and then recalled the words spoken earlier by Chris: 'Look at that bed closely because tonight I will lay your suppliant body down on its fur and watch you wantonly spread your legs open for me. '. At that moment, an uncontrollable sexual longing ran through my body and all my lingering inhibitions dissolved. Beyond any doubt, I knew that I had found the man I needed and wanted to be with. I decided to cast myself into the life I had deprived myself for far too long.

After spraying some perfume on my body, I slipped on the negligée and wrapped myself in the soft robe pulling the deep shawl collar around my neck sheathing my head in its fur. Looking in the mirror, I understood why Chris had selected these items for me to wear. The material was very sexy, soft and sensual. It made my skin tingle and ignited my femininity. Finally, I hurriedly pulled on the mohair slippers on my feet.

There was no doubt about my mind's overwhelming bliss to the surreal transformation. I longed to be a wanton cockslut and needed to feel Chris' hard masculine body against my flesh. I realized that Chris held the key to my happiness and I understood more than ever that I belonged to him.

As these new emotions sank in, Chris stepped into the bedroom wearing a striking black mink hooded bathrobe.

He looked at me appreciatively and said: "God, you look fabulous, Angora. You are absolutely ravishing. I'm profoundly enamored by your unequivocal assent to your sexual submissiveness. Do you enjoy the softness and sensuality of what I selected for you to wear? Do you feel sexy and feminine?"

I felt myself blush as I openly admitted that I found it exhilarating to dress so seductively for him and added that he also looked very masculine and enticing in his mink robe.

"Allow yourself to embrace your deep and true nature, Angora. Isn't it what you've always wanted?"

"Yes, very much. I must confess that you have corrupted my imagination and inflamed my blood. I'm truly enticed by all that you show me. It carries me away and takes hold of my soul. It urges me on to liberate my repressed feminine longings and welcome my fate as your submissive lover. I find myself completely liberated exhibiting myself to you in this way."

"That pleases me intensely, Babe. Now, go refill our glasses and then join me in there." he said motioning to the veranda next to the bedroom.

It was a large glass enclosed patio that overlooked the river and the city beyond, and it had two lounge chairs with a table between them. As the wind howled and the snow fell heavily outside, we remained sheltered within the warmth of the veranda illuminated by the distant glow of the fireplace. It was very intimate and romantic.

As I handed him his glass, I said: "Although being with a man is not completely new to me Chris, you are the first man that I have ever met that makes me feel so guileless and vulnerable from the very first moment. I'm completely mindless and uncontrollably drawn to you." I stood there hesitant to move.

Chris smiled warmly and said: "Don't worry Baby, I'll take very good care of you. From the first moment that I laid eyes on you, I knew that you were meant for me and I for you. Now allow yourself to enjoy this very special moment, we're here alone and I have you all to myself."

He settled comfortably on one of the double sized lounge chairs and motioned for me to lie next to him with my back leaning against his chest and my head resting on his shoulder. He remained the perfect gentleman while we enjoyed our drinks and talked about our lives and careers.

As the conversation eventually turned more intimate, I confessed to him that I had secretly yearned for many years to love and worship a considerate, loving and dominant man who would enjoin me to totally surrender my mind, heart, body and soul in order to be with him.

"I am all of that and much more." he said wrapping his arm tightly around my shoulder.

"You know, Angora, some men like to play Master and slave games. But a true dominant male doesn't need to be called Master to be in control, he just is. I don't go for that traditional Master/Slave thing. In a man to man relationship, the natural state of the male with a submissive bent is to service and worship the alpha male at all times. I say "service" because it's natural for men to sort out into a hierarchy, it happens anytime men get together. Sexually, homosexuals naturally tend to tag themselves as tops or bottoms. It's always been like this."

"There's something deeply and profoundly satisfying for a dominant male to be worshiped and serviced by a submissive male and equally satisfying, perhaps even more, for a submissive male to have the opportunity to serve and worship his male lover who will guide, control and even own him in a loose form of consensual servitude. It's the consensual aspect that I find most important; a man who comes to terms with his submissive nature and willingly submits to his alpha male serves him best. I strongly believe that you're such a man and that you'll find true solace by fully embracing your new life as my servile lover."

Oddly, rather than feeling degraded, I found that his words greatly comforted me. "I must admit that I already feel a deep bound with you and it's very comforting but also a bit frightening. No one had ever made me feel so overwhelmed by my submissive bent, Chris."

Chris took a sip from his drink and continued: "That's not unexpected, Angora. Even though you have a very profound need to sexually submit to a man, I sense that you still have a strong temperament which I find very endearing and stimulating. You're not a mindless fuck-boy. I believe that your willingness to submit and relinquish control can only be unlocked by a man that you trust and respect and with whom you share a natural chemistry. Similarly, I only manifest my dominant and possessive personality to a man I respect and trust and who shares my love and passions. This is what drew us together and drove you to bare yourself to me wearing the seductive clothing that I selected for you. Does this make sense to you, Angora?"

I thought for a second before responding; "It's true, I already find that I have a deep urge to please you. You've made me come to terms with my sexuality and this is it: to give pleasure to a man. That man is You! I feel that it's actually more important than my own sexual gratification. I'm so very grateful to you."

"Happenstance led you to me. Faith has allowed you to finally find the man that will unleash your deepest desires and liberate your true nature, and from here on, you will never be the same. There's an awful lot we'll share together and I'm certain we won't be disappointed. If you unfetter yourself from society's conservative perceptions and immerse yourself totally into our burgeoning relationship and mutual sexual gratification then we'll both be completely fulfilled and find true happiness."

After a moment of pensive silence, he gently turned my head around and softly ran his tongue over my lips before taking possession of my mouth. It was a heated kiss, one filled with desire, a man's hunger for his lover, and it totally overwhelmed me.

Christopher took deep breaths, exhaling into my lungs, reveling in his domination as my body grew limp. Then he moved to my ear and neck, while caressing my nipples. My emotions quickly took over, losing control to my lust and want for the man holding me. I was perfectly content to let Christopher do as he wished, go wherever he wanted, do whatever he asked.

Christopher's lips and tongue at my ear was a major assault on my senses, the feelings were exquisitely erotic. As I rested my hand on his manhood, I felt Chris' body pulse with every heartbeat, every firm throb of his straining cock hidden inside his mink bathrobe. Christopher made me turn to kneel between his legs and examined my face to find my eyes drooping and my mouth slightly open, a look of total abandon.

Pressing his mouth to me once again, he kissed me, but this time even more solidly, forcefully breathing his spent air into me dissolving any potential lingering resistance and igniting my lust for him. I instantly kissed him back with the same pressure and passion while growing dizzy from lack of oxygen. As our tastes began to mix Christopher probed more intensely with his tongue sharing more and more. But more wasn't enough and he pressed in deeper. Feeling my tongue moving against his own spurred on Chris' lust.

Finally, Chris pushed us up and grabbed my unsteady body in his arms pulling me to him for a hot, torrid kiss. Another wave of exquisite sexual desire swept through me as he held me tightly in his arm kissing me with fiery passion.

"You make me so profoudly content, completely mindless in my desire to submit to you. Can you feel it?" I asked Chris after a pause.

"From the moment that I met you Angora, I knew that you were destined to be mine." Chris answered, his voice soft and seductive with his mouth next to my ear.

I was in Chris' home and my body was calling to him. I desperately needed to feel him in me fucking me. I was standing inside the gazebo; standing in anticipation, anxiously awaiting for him to seal my faith. No longer were we just two men that had met to share a drink. Now we both wanted to be lovers and consummate our union.

The perfume, the soft furry white robe and the sensual negligée, he had chosen for me to wear made me feel mindlessly sexy and submissive. But I also knew that my attire had an arousing affect on my man.

Chris examined me with intensity which made my body tingle in anticipation. His eyes conveyed pure desire, they seemed to capture the glow of the fire and reflect back as if a million bits of stardust had landed in them, they were hypnotic and they held my gaze whenever he looked into my eyes.

"Your life is about to completely change, Angora. Soon, my cock will make its journey of conquest deep into your body. You will give yourself to me. You will unleash your sexual needs and desires beyond your conservative masculine notions. You'll gladly take comfort and pleasure in your desire to worship the male genitalia and satisfying a man's sexual needs. You'll take particular delight and pleasure in knowing that through my seed I will forever live inside of you. I will drive your sexual awakening and guide you to pure sexual bliss. You will follow my words and completely surrender your soul to me. You will not only give your body to me, you will also surrender your masculine inhibitions and allow your feminine yearnings to blossom, evolve and drive you to be the perfect submissive vamp that you've always longed to be."

My mind feasted on his words as my body involuntarily quivered in anticipation.

"I want you so much Angora. I will take you. I will give you what you need and make you forever a part of me. I want you, I will make you totally mine." he said, looking deep into my eyes.

"I need you more than anything in the world Chris," I whispered, our mouths next to each other.

I turned and leaned against him allowing my body to respond to Chris'; he was hard, hot and needy. "I can feel your powerful sexual hunger and it's exhilarating, I'm here for you; I offer you my body to appease you." I said, my voice soft, deep and lustful.

His hands came down gently on my shoulders. He turned me to face him, untied my robe allowing it to slip off my shoulders as he moved his arms inside tracing the sweeping line of my back to my waist. He caressed the small of my back, the line of my hips beneath the sensual fabric of the negligée, and when he moved his hands to trace my hard, round ass beneath the silky material...it only fueled the intense flame of sexual hunger that was building in us.

Chris' breath caught in his throat, his heart leaped, as if molten lava was moving through his veins, spreading heat and fire to pool low in the hard, throbbing ache of his cock. As I surrendered my body into his arms, his lips met mine, his mouth opening over me. I tasted him as our tongues intertwined, wrestling from mouth to mouth. I explored with my tongue and surrendered myself to him. His hands were on my back, my butt, sliding up and down my thighs.

He broke the kiss and, as I gasped for air, my head fell back exposing my neck. Like a predator, he lunged his head forward on his compliant prey and I felt the warm wetness of his full mouth on my neck. His lips sucked at the side of my neck, his teeth finding the tender skin and closing around it, forcing a long soft moan from me. As his hands continued to own me, his mouth worked at my throat, sucking hard and repeatedly on my delicate skin. Pulling away he turned me to face one of the mirrored walls. Even in the dimness I could clearly see the angry red welt on my skin. His mark on me would remain exposed for days and I knew I would be proud to display it while at his side.

"Until we find something permanent this mark will let everyone know that you are mine." he whispered against my neck as his tongue caressed the bright red welt he had left. "I love your scent, your taste, your raw sexual desire to please me. It's intoxicating to me, Angora."

My need to feel his body on me and the erotic sensation of his tongue's soft caresses left me feeling completely overpowered. Chris's eyes circled my body, slowly, almost gliding around me, until he felt my hands caressing the large bulge of his manhood, our eyes interlocked, "Feel my desire sweetheart, your man is calling for you. I'm hot, hard, and I need your body's heat to capture me." he said.

"I need you Chris, I desperately want our bodies to join. I want to feel you in me and revel in the flood of your rapture." I whispered against his neck, as my hands slipped down to follow the curve of his hip, coming around front to untie the knot that held his robe closed, to find the beckoning heat of his hard treasure. I moaned softly, my need merging with his, the erotic images dancing in our minds, heightening our own desires, and heating our blood to nearly boiling.

I turned in Chris's arms again and pressed back against him, feeling the hard length of his erection at the cleft of my ass. Heat and fire rose quickly, flames licking over my skin, my body coiling tighter and tighter around Chris's fingers. I felt Chris's desire pounding like a jackhammer and its intensity distressed me for a moment. I was aware of Chris's hand on my chest; his fingers found the hard muscle while his thumb caressed the nipple, caressing it into a peak of erotic hardness. "Tell me what you want, Darling."

"I want us to be lovers. I want you to take me. I need you to breed me."

"Are you willing to totally surrender yourself, mind, heart, body and soul completely to me?"

"Completely, Chris, I want you to impregnate me and make me forever yours. I want to belong to you."

"Do you promise?" Chris asked softly, his voice husky with need and his breath softly caressing my ear.

"Oh yes! I promise not to disappoint you, Chris. Please take me and make me yours. I know that this is what I want and it's what I've always needed." I replied, unable to contain my words. "I need you, Chris, I need you in my life, and I need to feel you in me. I entrust myself completely to you, do with me whatever you want." I answered back. More than anything, I knew that I needed him to fuck and inseminate me.

Longingly, he guided me to the edge of the bed and held my hands as I gently allowed my supine body to sink into the soft sensual embrace of the fox fur of our love altar.

Chris knelt between my legs caressing my thighs. His hands made their way up to my nipples and softly caressed them. I purred and moaned in pure delight as he pressed his body on top of mine. Our lips found each other again. I loved feeling his urgency rising as he kissed my yielding mouth and I relished his masculinity.

For the first time in my life I felt complete, it was all I could ever want to be.

I laid back in total abandon with my head resting on the soft pillow with Chris smiling down at me. He moved his hand slowly down my body as our lips met once again. He kissed my mouth, my chin, down my neck feeling the softness of my skin. I lay there feeling adored as Chris nibbled my shoulders and his hand found my breast causing me to shiver with delight as he lovingly squeezed the soft flesh there. He brought his lips to my nipple, licked its tip and slowly suckled it. I loved feeling him nursing at my breast. It made me feel deliciously feminine and content. As he was kissing my nipples his hand found my bottom and he kneaded the softness of my cheeks. My fingers ran over his manly body and my mind went blank.

His caresses moved down my leg and up inside my thighs as I laid back taking in the sensations, cooing expectantly. His knowing fingers found my hard cock and I moaned and arched my back as he gently squeezed me. He looked into my lust filled eyes and raised his finger to my lips and I licked it and pulled it inside my mouth. I relished in the taste of my pre-cum until he moved his wetted finger to my bottom and slowly pushed it inside of me. My body tensed as his finger massaged the swollen lips of my hole. He was very gentle and went very slow. Again he kissed my mouth and this time I absolutely devoured his tongue, so turned on was I. He knew that I was his to fuck.

As we kissed he began moving his finger in and out of me and I moaned into his mouth thrilled at each new sensation. I pushed back against his hand as he stroked his finger skillfully inside me.

"Spread your legs open and let me prepare you for your rebirth. " I did, opening them wider.

Chris leaned back, his face disappearing down and I felt my dick being pulled back and hot breath on my balls, and then his soft, moist tongue licked up from the very root, where the sack fades into the cleft between my legs, over the mound and to the base of my dick. My entire body quivered at that touch.

"Pull your legs up, Angora. Show me what you need." I did, pulling my knees toward my chest. The move rocked my ass up slightly, and Chris' tongue darted in my man-pussy.

I groaned, twisting my torso a little as Chris worked his tongue against my tight pucker. Chris's hot mouth muscle long licked across my hole I squirmed and gasped, almost wanting to clench my legs together to trap him there forever. Chris continued to lave my rosebud, his nose rubbing against the soft sack that cradled my jewels. I felt my bud relax, loosening, accepting and delighting in the gentle tongue bath. The whole area, the entire fragrant valley bordered by my firm yet satiny soft cheeks was now drenched in spit. His tongue slid through its entire length, back to my balls, with ease.