Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a fucking pro Baby Boi I could get use to having a sexy twink like you sucking my cock. Would you like that Timmy Twink would you like to suck David's regularly?"

Needing to breathe but not wanting to disappoint after receiving such high praise I stopped halfway. Puffing in a few quick breaths I eagerly nodded my agreement the best I could with his big dick in my mouth started pushing forward which forced his cock back into my gullet. Pulling back halfway I dove back against his body over and over a dozen of more times. Soon it was time I needed to breathe again. I released his dick and went in for his balls being a little too large to get inside my mouth I had to content myself with licking and sucking each as best I could David didn't seem to mind. When I went back to concentrate on sucking his dick I knew he was getting into it because his hands moved from the arms of his chair to being intertwined in my long blonde hair and he began guiding my actions. I was putty in his hands hang on more like play-dough LOL. David guided me up his shaft stopping short so only the fat head was still in my warm mouth. Taking the hint I used my tongue to its best advantage by pointing the tip and trying to push it down his piss-hole while I created maximum suction around his bulbous knob. I knew David liked this because he grunted then moaned and said.

"Ugh mmmm yeah that's it Baby Boi dig that sweet jizz out with your hot tongue you fucking sexy Twink."

I couldn't have made my wet slippery tongue go any quicker or increase my sucking power so just kept up my pace as best I could. I heard David moan again as his big fingers tightened their grip in my long blonde locks he pushed me down onto his rampant fuck-pole forcing me down further until my nose was buried in his pubic hair and my chin was firmly planted against his hairy nut sack. Again my banana practice was paying off as I took David's entire cock with ease even when he began getting a little rougher driving my actions so his cock was actually fucking my face. Finally after twenty or so forceful strokes David let me slid up and off his flagpole dick I coughed and gagged a bit saliva from his ball sack together with my drool covered my lips and chin.

"Open wide Twinky Timmy here comes David's dick ready to have his Baby Boi the expert cock sucker do his job."

I giggled my mouth opened wide and I took his cock's tasty head back in this time as he guided me up and down his shaft I heard David counting out each time my chin bumped his scrotum. When he reached fif he used the grip he had on my hair to pull me from his dick allowed me to catch a few breath's before I was directed back down again. I was grateful he had set a rhythm he could fuck my throat and I could breathe everything was perfect. There I was stripped naked on my knees with some total strangers huge cock driving in and out of my throat this is better than any fantasy I've ever had I thought. My little cock was rock hard so I slipped a hand down and began stroking it in time with David's throat fucking strokes of course David knew what I was up to because only one of my hands was fondling his big balls but didn't say anything. After ten minutes of pounding my throat David didn't stop when he reached fifteen this time he held me impaled and started pumping cum down my throat screaming while he did so.

"Aghhhhhh yeah drink that cum you fucking you little Twink slut. Drink my gooey cum ya fucking whore."

Which I was happy to do but wanted to taste it and was desperate for air I'm not sure if David sensed this or it was just good timing because he pulled back so the last three or four spurts of his yummy seed landed on my tongue. Clamping down on the head I sucked like a demented vacuum cleaner trying to empty his balls sadly he lifted my head until it was level with his. I'm not sure why but it wasn't the alcohol I looked into his eyes opened my mouth to show him the cum I'd saved and swallowed making sure to smack my lips loudly before showing him the small load of cum I'd caught in my palm. Smiling I brought it up and greedily lapped at the sticky juice finishing I showed David my clean palm then batting my eyelashes said.

"Mmmm that was yummy Is Timmy Twink a good Boy?"

"The fucking best Baby Boi that's sucked my cock in years Honey."

Beginning to feel self-conscious I reached for my hipsters and jeans.

"It's a pity that it's so late Timmy we could have had so much fun together."

"We could arrange some time together I'd like that cause I'd get to suck your cock again I would like that very much indeed David."

"I've retired so I'm free most days I'll give you my phone number give me a call whenever you want to meet up Timmy. Throw your shirt on and I'll drop you off."

Not wanting to show him where I lived I got him to drop me off at my local seven-eleven store. Thanking David for the ride home I closed his door watched him drive away before turning towards the apartment my parents rented for me while I was at collage. They understood that I was a bit of a loner and would struggle in a dorm situation so agreed to pay for an apartment as long as my grades were good. Arriving home just after 1 AM decided there was enough time left in the night for me to scratch the itch David's big cock had started.

Kicking off my sneakers I ran towards the bedroom pulling my shirt off as I went thru the doorway then wiggled butt as I pushed my jeans and hipsters down over my hips making my way across to the queen sized bed. Sitting down I quickly took them off balled them up and threw them across the room. Pulling my legs up onto the bed I rolled over and opened the top drawer of my bedside cabinet asking.

"Denis are you in here Tim needs you big boy."

I knew full well that Denis the double headed dildo was in there and pulled him out then reached for the big bottle of sex lube sitting on top of the cabinet. Moving to the middle of my bed I assumed the doggie position once I'd pumped a few squirts of lube onto my hands I used one on my little dick while the other busied it self worming a finger into my winking sphincter. Still feeling a little dry I squirted another three globs along my fingers then reaching up pushed three inside. Of course there was resistance but I kept pushing the lube helped and soon I had those three digits sliding in and out with ease. Gabbing Denis I positioned him beside my slippery fingers that I slowly withdrew and used them to first encircle then guide the toys trajectory. My greedy fuck-hole opened to accept the invader like the old friend he had become over the last six to eight of months. I easily pushed half the dildos length into my willing fuck-tube and being so turned on from the evening's events did away with the usual preliminaries of building up the pace. Instead I slammed that big fake latex tool in and out over and over again while I wanked my little cock for all I was worth moaning.

"Mmmmmm that's it David slam your gorgeous dick into your Baby Boy's wanton ass hole. Fuck Timmy Twink with that big tool of yours David, dick me big boy dick your Baby Boy's fuck-hole."

Involuntary my hips started to buck as my orgasm over took me so I rammed as much of the fake cock as far as I could up my asshole and shot four thin streams of cum across my palm and fingers. That I licked clean before getting up going to the bathroom and washing Denis before dropping him back into the drawer I climbed into bed one contented little twink. Well, for the moment that was LOL.

12