Awakenings: Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was talking about me! And in what way! My legs wobbled, and I had to catch the wall for support.

"No, no, I don't think so," Kat continued. "Well, she didn't know it yesterday, but I think she's always been. Yeah. No, I'm not going to jump her if she doesn't want to! I'm not that kind of girl! What? No, of course. I would reeeaally love to! I mean, she looks so fucking good. I think I'm gonna wet myself from just looking at her."

What? She thinks of me like...

"No, you ass!" she said. "Well, I'm going to be frustrated and sad if she doesn't want to, but I will not touch her without her approval. This is the one, Helen. She's the one for me. I can feel it. I reallllly don't want to fuck this up. Listen, I gotta go, I don't want—"

I panicked and went into the bathroom, closed the door behind me and leaned on it. What was all that? She was talking about me? She was talking about me like that?! My heart almost jumped out of my chest, I had to consciously keep my breathing deep and slow so I didn't pass out. She liked me like that? And she wanted...? I swallowed and smiled. It wasn't just me then? I wasn't a broken pervert for thinking like that...? I heard her open the door and walk into the living room.

"Jo?" she called out.

I flushed the toilet and washed my face and hands with cold water. I took a deep breath and stepped out.

"Here," I said. "I just had to take a short bathroom break," I said, and hoped my lie wouldn't show up on my face. She turned to look at me and smiled.

She walked to me and took my hands into hers and looked into my eyes.

I looked into hers and then at her lips. Her lips were so soft looking and I remembered their touch. Instinctively, I stepped closer, tiptoed, and kissed her lips gently. She smelled so good when we were so close. Her lips were soft and warm.

She wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me really close.

Lov...?

She looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

I closed my eyes and was lost in the kiss. For how long, I can't say.

She licked my lips with her tongue and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and she twirled hers around it. I pulled off slightly and took a deep breath, then breathed out and held my finger up for her. "I...," I said weakly. "I need to breathe..."

She laughed warmly and held me close, patting my shoulders gently with her hand. "Katherine..." I said. "I—I..." I started, but she pressed her finger to my lips.

"Shh, Joanna," she said. "Don't say anything yet. Let me hold you for a little while like this," she said.

I pressed tightly against her and we stayed like that, just standing there, listening to each other's breathing. I heard her heartbeat, it beat faster now. Her breathing was quick, like mine.

"Do you want to...?" she said.

Even though she let the sentence trail out, I knew exactly what she meant. And just ten minutes earlier, I would have hesitated, I would have said 'I don't know' or looked away nervously. But now, I knew exactly what I really wanted to. I wanted her so badly. I've never wanted anything or anyone this badly. I wasn't scared anymore. I knew myself now. This was what I had been missing all these years. This is what, and who, I am. I'm hers. I'm so completely hers I cannot think to let go.

I took her chin into both of my hands, tiptoed, and kissed her deeply, running my tongue along her lips. I stopped, pulled my head an inch backward, and looked into her eyes so close our noses touched. "I want you, Katherine. I want you so badly."

Heavenly Night

Kat lifted me up easily and carried me to my bed. We kissed all the way and we might have hit a wall or two on the way, because it's really hard to walk straight if you can't see in front of you. Thankfully, the bedroom door wasn't closed. I'd never been carried in such a way, nor had I ever been so excited about just kissing.

She lowered me onto my bed and I leaned back. She climbed onto the bed and then on top of me. She dropped the shawl from her shoulders, then untied her top. She let it slowly fall along with her hands and back, then drop onto me behind her.

She was wearing a thin, black see-thru bra that left pretty much nothing to the imagination. I stared at her nipples and felt a trickle flowing down the inside of my thigh. She was so unbelievably sexy. Now that I could admit to myself that I was sexually attracted to women, her body made my heart skip and definitely woke up my downstairs.

She grinned at me and put her hands behind her. I was waiting for the inevitable next step with my mouth slightly open, but she just grinned widely at me. "Did you expect me to do something?" she asked playfully. She put her finger on my lips.

I licked it and felt her shiver. It drove me crazier than before, so I moved my head slightly and sucked her finger into my mouth, then twirled my tongue around it. She closed her eyes, arched backward, and moaned slightly. I sucked on her finger a couple more times, then reached out and tried to touch her breasts, but couldn't reach, so I just ended up sliding my hands along the sides of her body, down to her hips. Her skin was so soft, so warm, like fine velvet!

She straightened up, smiled at me, and put her hands behind her back again. This time I noticed I was holding my breath. She popped the clips open and her bra fell on top of me, releasing her breasts for me to see. She grinned at me as I stared at her.

For obvious reasons I had never seen naked breasts like this, but I was still pretty sure hers were an exceptional pair. She leaned forward and dangled her breasts right above my head. I was entranced, and my hands made their way to them without me noticing. Kat's breasts were larger than mine, but still retained their firmness. They were perky and soft to the touch. A small gasp escaped her lips as I flicked my fingers around her nipples.

"You're a naughty little girl," she said, and suddenly pinned me to the bed by my hands. "It's my turn now," she said and grinned at me. She pulled me up and opened my dress from behind me with her other hand.

Alright, that was smooth, I gotta give her that. Also hot. My dress fell down and revealed my tiny bra with the white ruffle.

She smiled and looked at me. "Oh my, that's... pretty," she said. She traced the bra's upper line with her finger, and it was like playing with an electric shocker at my hips.

They moved on their own accord and I moaned and had to bite my lip not to scream.

"You're such a treasure, Joanna," she said gently. "So beautiful and so sexy. You're driving my libido insane just by existing."

They were just words, but they had an effect. I've never been told anything like that. It was so completely different from what I had experienced earlier. Someone was making me the focal point. And what someone! Someone who looked so much better than me, so much sexier, told me I'm beautiful and sexy!

She lowered me back on the bed, then used her teeth to gently open my bra. I had never before been so thankful about choosing a front-open bra than I was now. My bra fell on the bed.

She smiled and licked my nipples briefly, then blew softly at them. They hardened instantly, and it felt like firecrackers going on inside my brain. My eyes rolled up, and I gasped loudly.

She straightened and was again practically sitting on top of my waist. My eyes were closed, but I could of course feel her. Against my tummy, her panties felt hot and moist. I was fairly certain my own were soaked already.

"You are so beautiful...," she said and traced her finger between my breasts and down my tummy. "I want you so badly, Jo," she almost whispered.

I didn't know that being wanted was such a strong aphrodisiac, but I knew now.

"I want you so much, but I'm afraid I can't hold back and I'll do something you don't like," she said.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her. I don't think she could do anything that I won't like, not her. I didn't really know what two women together could even do, but I was fairly certain she couldn't do anything that I'd hate.

I opened my eyes, put my hands to her cheeks, and pulled her closer. She leaned on me and I pulled her in and kissed her. "Take my breath away," I whispered to her.

She smiled, leaned in, and kissed me, then my chin, then my neck. It felt absolutely wonderful. She continued down my neck and onto my chest. It felt like the insides of my hips were on fire when she flicked her tongue around my nipples. They've been sucked before, but not anything like this. Because then it was for the other person's benefit - now it was for mine.

I threw my head backward and gasped as she continued downwards between my breasts and down to my tummy. She crawled down and touched my knees with her hands to get me to spread my legs slightly. My eyes flew open, and I almost screamed when she kissed the top of my panties. The feeling of her lips on mine down there was just something else. "More...," I whispered.

She kissed the insides of my thighs and licked them. She grabbed my panties with her hands and slowly pulled downwards. I lifted my butt to get them off of me easier. For a brief second, I felt embarrassed about her seeing me completely naked and soaking, but then the desire for her to see and touch me took over. I cupped my breasts and slightly twisted my nipples. "I want you, Kat..." I said, almost pleading. She pulled my panties off of me and I heard her take a deep breath.

"You are so beautiful, Jo..." she said. She touched the insides of my thighs with her fingers and spread my legs further apart.

I felt so vulnerable, and I knew I should feel awkward or embarrassed because she was looking right into me at my most vulnerable spot. But I didn't. I felt safe, I felt wanted. I felt... good. Excited, anxious for more, and a tiny bit afraid in a good way, just the right amount to keep things interesting.

"Just tell me to stop if anything feels like you don't want to continue," she said again.

I just nodded, without even knowing if she saw it or not.

She kissed the insides of my thighs, gradually going closer and closer to my nether lips. She kissed the top of my lips and I almost fainted. She traced my folds with her tongue and all I could do was pant and squeeze the bedding.

"Katherine..." I said between gasps. "I want to... I want to touch you, too..." I said, and raised my upper body to rest on my elbows.

She looked straight at me and our eyes met. Her eyes were twinkling playfully, and she smiled as she pressed a kiss right on my little nub. I threw my head backward and yelled aloud. I curled my toes and wrapped my legs around her head. It felt soooo good. I didn't think I'd ever felt anything like it before! She kept flicking her tongue around it.

She reached under me with her hands and propped me up. Each flick of her tongue felt like electric pulses going through my hips and my body. I was rocking my hips against her lips, my eyes closed, my hands on my breasts.

She put her hands under my butt and supported me like that, while she used her thumbs to gently spread me open. She thrust her tongue inside me and my eyes just rolled up, my hands flew to my sides and I moaned hard and loud. She sucked on my bean and I couldn't handle it anymore. My eyes rolled in my head, I felt slightly dizzy and I yelled her name hard and loud as I came. She kept going on, and I thought I'd faint from the sensations.

She let go of me, lowered my butt back on the bed, stood up, and looked at me. She wiped her mouth with her fingers and then licked them clean. She grinned at me, "Catch your breath, darling," she said softly, climbed on top of me again, and pressed her panties down her legs, "Then it's your turn..."

I lay on the bed, just panting for a couple of minutes. I was acutely aware that Kat was sitting astride me, completely naked. I could feel her hotness and wetness on my tummy. It was an incredible feeling. Another woman - and one as beautiful as her - was so excited from seeing you, that she got wet!

She touched my cheek lightly with her fingertips. "Are you alright, Jo?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers. She was watching me with concern in her eyes. My goddess, was this woman real? My heart jumped in my chest, and this time it had nothing to do with anything sexual. She cared, she genuinely cared, even in a situation like this, where in my experience my partner only cared about themselves and left me having to deal with my parts afterward, if I had time.

I nodded and smiled at her. I propped myself back up, leaning on my elbows. Her breasts were hanging in front of me. I kissed them gently and she let out a soft moan. I looked straight into her eyes and I felt my heart beat loudly again. She smiled at me and caressed the top of my head with her hand.

I lay back on the bed and gently pushed her forward, guiding her hips nearer my face. She moved forward and put her legs on both sides of my face. She looked absolutely stunning. Even down there. I'd never seen anyone else this close.

I felt my hips move and my muscles pulse below my waist. I could feel the hotness from her, could smell her intoxicating, sweet scent. It aroused me again more than I could have thought. I kissed her thighs, and she shuddered and moaned. This gave me the courage to continue. I licked the insides of her thighs gently, then put my hands on her waist and pulled gently downward.

She shifted and lowered herself enough so I could reach her. I kissed her lips, then ran my tongue along the folds, stopping at the top and flicking her hot nub gently as she had done to me. She let out a long moan. I kissed her nub, then licked along her slit. She was so wet she was dripping into my mouth. She tasted incredible. The taste filled my mouth and my mind. I thought I could explode just from her taste alone.

"There...," she moaned, "Right there..."

I rocked my hips up and down and licked her again.

She leaned slightly backward and moved her hand between my legs. I gasped as she slid her fingers along my folds and gently caressed my nub. She was so careful with me, never hurt, never pushed. She teased me and I felt the pressure build again inside me, her fingers were sending electric pulses all around my body.

I continued kissing and licking her, and she continued fondling me. She slid one finger in me and I gasped loudly. She curled it slightly and caressed me inside. The feeling was so intense I forgot where I was and just arched my head backward and screamed as I came again.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled at me, closed her eyes, and arched slightly backward, rocking her hips against my mouth, my tongue. She moved her hand up and down between my legs.

I returned my attention to her and stuck my tongue inside her. She tasted even better, deeper inside. She felt so hot and so wet; she was dripping all over my face and I was loving it.

"There...," she said, gasping, "keep go—keep going...!" she said and moaned hard.

I kept my tongue working on her and clasped her butt with my hands. She shivered, and I played with her skin with my fingertips and nails. She grabbed my hand and moved it to behind her, between her legs. I moved my fingertips softly between her butt cheeks and she gasped and moaned softly. I teased her with my fingertips on her back and licked her in front.

She shuddered, stopped playing with me and took her hands away from between my legs, and clasped her own breasts. She rocked her hips against me and fondled her nipples. The sight was so arousing that I was leaking like crazy onto the bed again.

I slid my hands downwards, then gently slipped one finger inside her and sucked at her nub at the same time. She tensed, her legs started shaking. I kept on going, moving my finger gently in and out of her, and kept sucking her lips and nub.

Her hips shook, she tensed up and gasped, then squeezed my head with her thighs hard, and I felt her pulse around my finger! My face and hand got soaked as her juices flowed out of her and on me. And she let out a loud scream and shuddered hard. She grabbed my free hand and squeezed it hard.

I continued licking her, and she started rocking her hips again, then tensed again and screamed out. She fell on my bed, panting loudly and smiling. "Good girl..." she said, and wiped my lips with her hand.

We lay there on the bed like that for quite a while, just basking in the good feeling together. I couldn't imagine continuing my life without her anymore Love? Was it really?

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her, I crawled to her side and pressed myself against her tightly and she wrapped her hands around me. "Joanna...," she said. "My treasure.. my beautiful, beautiful treasure...," she said and caressed my back. "Please tell me that you'll let me stay in your life from now on," she said softly.

I raised my face towards her and kissed her lips softly.

"Nothing would please me more," I whispered into her ear. It was the truth. I think that was the point when I finally admitted to myself what I was, and what the feelings were and had been from the start. "Can you stay another night?" I asked softly and pressed myself against her. She put her hand over my side and pulled me close.

"As long as you wish, dearest," she whispered into my ear. "As long as you wish..."

Love.

Epilogue

I closed the cardboard box and sighed. Second to last. One more and I'm done. It had taken me two days now, but I was almost done unpacking all the stuff. I had forgotten I hated moving that much. But it was much better now. We had two more rooms and a whole lotta more space. The kitchen was wonderful, and we had a room dedicated to Kat's work and I had a separate workspace too. Our bedroom was slightly smaller than I had before, but the closet connected to it was almost twice the size - good enough for clothes for two people, even us. The area was nice too, at least in spring and summer. In late autumn, like now, it was just cold and wet. The wind blew outside relentlessly. I walked to the living room and saw Kat going through a box of books and miscellaneous papers. I walked to the window and watched as the wind punished the trees in our yard; the water beat relentlessly on their leaves. It was cold enough that some of the water fell down like hail. I grinned and turned towards her. "Do you remember, dearest?" I asked her. She turned towards me with her eyebrow raised and grunted slightly and looked at me confused. I nodded towards the windows. "It's the same kind of weather as back then...," I said and turned to look outside. I heard her stand up and walk beside me. She wrapped her hand around my waist and hold me close.

"I do," she said softly. "It was the worst weather I have ever seen, and it brought me the best thing I have ever had," she said and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at her and leaned my head against her. She caressed my cheeks with her fingertips and looked outside. "You were still so far in the closet you hadn't even realized it yourself," she said. I remembered and blushed slightly.

"Yeah, it was the day everything changed. I was just dumped and then I met you and you woke something deep inside me that I had kept repressed for so long," I said. I turned to face her and tiptoed, then kissed her gently. "I remember it still, dearest," I said. "You awoke my sexuality and saved my heart, all in one great swoop," I said and smirked at her. She grinned back and kissed me gently, then wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me close.

"I can still swoop you any six ways to Sunday, and you can't do anything," she said, kissed my neck and grinned. I arched my back and closed my eyes. "Not that you seem to mind that at all...," she added softly and kissed me again. I thought back to that day and remembered our first time together. I pushed myself away from her and smiled at her.