Awakenings: Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been, what, two years since then?" I said. Kat nodded at me. Two years of bliss living with her in my apartment and hers, and now we were finally done with being separate and bought a house of our own. "Do you think," I said and turned around, walking slowly towards our bedroom, "that I have learned enough during those two years," I said, twirled around, and winked at her.

"Enough what?" she said, and smiled at me. I smirked at her, put my hands behind me and unclasped my dress, and let it fall down.

"Enough," I said and walked to the bedroom, swinging my hips while walking and undid my bra, and let it fall on the floor. I stopped at the bedroom door, turned around, and looked at her. I licked my lips, winked at her, and stepped into the bedroom.

"Let's find out, love," Kat said, and I heard her walking towards me.

She walked in and closed the door behind her. The wind blew outside and the rain beat on the roof. Hailstorm tried its best to disturb the people living in the house, but they didn't hear anything else but each other's breathing and moaning. Outside, the elements were trying their best to display the anger of nature. Inside, it was just Love.