All Comments on 'Awards Night'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
CSD2CSD2over 10 years ago
LOL!

I wonder what the authors you left out will do with this? FD45? Huedogg? FTDS (newcomer)? FrancisMacomber? qhml1? DG Hear?

and i expect cantbuylove will rake thee over the coals...for not mentioning him.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
LOL x2!

This could have been in Humor & Satire! I laughed my ass off! :D

5 Stars!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
awesome

Very funny :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*

Funny and fresh!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
I'll agree about CDM being superior to that American 'thing'

IMHO the belgium Chocolate isn't much either.

The only 'problem' I had was that I thought at least some of the authors mentioned were actually female.

I was also slightly upset with the statement of wanting to move the Brits over the pond to the US until I realised that the story was definetly a comedy! Nicely done. I mean who seriously would move to where CDM is not easily available? Good point!

The story provided me with a very nice little break in the day and was enjoyable.

Please carry on with Ingram as with just the one story I am hoping for more. If you have written more on another site then please let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lame

and dull. 2*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
I enjoyed it!

Nicely done without patting yourself on the back. It sounds like a hell of a party and it's good to know these writers are still around. I wouldn't worry about MM with the wife. Remember, there's a reason all the husbands in his stories have small dicks! Thanks. (Sorry MM!)

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
A very quick romp

very Literotica - lite. Not quite sure what the point is but who gives a fuck. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think I know why..

you had to make it a dream-twist ending (although I didn't much care for it), and that was so others who you DIDN'T mention wouldn't feel as bad for being left out. It does seem funny that you didn't mention HDK, yet he was one of your first comments. I liked the basic idea of this story, but would have appreciated something better than your wife seeking out a gangbang of Lit authors. I think it would have been better if she accused YOU of cheating (since you might have gotten too drunk being depressed by not winning, and you OBVIOUSLY have an obsession with cheating). The famous Lit authors have to bail you out and explain to the wife that all is not how it appears, and there IS a HUGE difference between writing fiction and living out a fantasy. Katie leaves the awards banquet respecting you, and what you do more than before, and realizes just how hard it is to make people happy and STILL enjoy this hobby. Of course, after rereading what I just put in print, I realize that something along those lines wouldn't have contained near the amount of humor that you were going for. Hey, may be Lit authors DO know better than anonymous commenters! Thanks! Read ya on the next one.....

firas01firas01over 10 years ago
I know

that most authors prefer this category because this is where they get the most feedback, but this story is a certain Humor and Satire. as for the story, I actually didn't see any point to it and the intended Humor was totally missed by me. maybe next time.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years ago
Missed You

Katie said you were writing last weekend. Good job on the story.

Missed you at the Accidental Nudist Cabin. Ask Katie about the game we played. She thought it was Perfect. You'll really have to come up sometime. Hell of a woman you've got there.

(Jk - cute story for the iLWuminati, thanks for the nod - 1st presenter & winner of something, I'm honored!)

jezzazjezzazover 10 years agoAuthor

So _That's_ where Katie ended up? I did wonder...

LOL. Thanks for taking it the right way. It was just something I couldn't resist.

Now, back to these Ingrams stories. They aren't going to write themselves.

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 10 years ago
Awesome.

Did I saw awesome? Great idea. 5 Enraged Iron Dragon Balls.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 10 years ago
I had a bunch of sarcastic shit to say

But I forgot all of it, so I'll just say that was a nice change of pace, I was wondering about the gang bang for a moment, nice dream ending twist. I liked it even if I didn't get an award, or if I did it wasn't mentioned and I lost the damn award check...

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Is this one of those moments

when you think every story on lit is writ by a co-operative of four or five lame authors?

Some of these author commenters have made dicks of themselves with their full of shit comments. Tha'ts how I fucking feel.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Lucky You! LOL!!!

Why am I not surprised that you dream about being a wimp!

After trying to read (I ended up skimming) one of your long winded convoluted wimp stories, and as with most mediocrity, it just wasn't worth the effort to create one of my usual, erudite, humoresque; albeit mean spirited diatribes (rants).

Lucky You! (LOL)

In essence you became one of those non-man bitch writers who are beneath my notice, and my contempt. In other words I don't bother to read your stuff, or comment on it.

Lucky You! (LOL)

So it was with some trepidation that I decided to read your latest offering and this is the first time I have bothered to comment.

Lucky You! (LOL)

I should have guessed that you were from Great Britain, and as an anglophile, I am always disappointed to see a Brit live down to stereotype. Not that the USA doesn't also have it's fair share of wimps, it's just that it's not considered an American behavioral trait (yet).

Lucky Us! (LOL)

The tip off that this was a dream sequence, was in the fact that most of the authors with balls would even associate with the non-men writers, let alone be civil to them.

I mean Matt Moreau??? Jebus Cripes!!! Total disrespect to your spouse that she would get gay with that DanielQSteele bitch or that insult to Texas wimp.

Although it seems most all of the writers have to get in touch with their inner wimp from time to time, just to do something different. Usually to see if they can pull off a RAAC. Which is fair as long as they put a warning that shit, so I can pass on it.

Lucky ME! (LOL)

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

This reads like a prose version of Garden Party by Ricky Nelson...

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Change

A very interesting read from another angle of view.

Well done

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Made me smile!

Good 5* story.

And I wasn't even it it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: CSD2

Even the Literotica Awards have standards. Cantbuymy would never have gotten past the bouncer.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
cute!

real cute ! I laughed my ass off.

machandsomemachandsomeover 10 years ago
very good

Thank you for a good laugh at the end of a bad day! I read these for entertainment and yours has been one of the best. Thank you

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Great Humour.

A nice light piece with lots of humour, even the dream twist at the end wasn't unexpected. Nice writing, and a good piece to shut down on, full marks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Next year in Humor

A shoo-in

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Oops!

Cute...silly story. Sorry though...Katie? Was she your wife? Oops...sorry...I didn't know. Next year get her to wear her name tag.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Sorry I thought ....

I thought of a joke from The love master. Master of love baby. He's a white guy but has a very soulful sound if you've never heard him.

I'll be your pokemon baby, jest let me get a pekachew.

A better joke in his act, which I'm hard pressed reciet any more of. Instead of sayi g funny things the thing he says are funny, like Ron White.

You have many of my favorite authors in this story, and yes I wonder about the owner creator of literotica.

Thanks for a fun story, yes loving wives it can happen to you or me to, mysteries that are women.

Oh now I have to bookmark another author ! *~*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
English

You can spell the word for French bubbly correctly, even all the letters, but failed on a simple 3 letter word for the thing that holds water back, unless the English spell it "damn".

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Different!

Well that Was interesting, lots of good about it but not a 5 for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

As a fellow 'Brit out of Water', I probably appreciate your subtle approach more than most of the other commentators.

Thank you, keep up the good work.

P.S. I agree about the Cadbury chocolate.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the response comments

were even better than the story

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I JUST DONT KNOW

how far to guess in commenting on what am I commenting on, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Self promotion at its finest!

Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Got My Man

StangStar all wrong, first he wouldn't have been there without his missus, second I don't think he'd be doing sloppy seconds or slimy thirds but other than that... Now calling the pony Chrissie, I think that's possible. You missed Ohio, Longhorn_07 and a few others, but all is forgiven. I'm glad you woke up at the end but it seems like at least an honorable mention for satire or such would have been in order. Signed: BTW

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Scary dream

scary dream after all the loving wives stories I've read resulting in broken marriages, but all in all a very well written story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Funny

Good story, but I don't think EnglishBob was there. An English bob is just a botched circumcision, that's why he is a cuck.

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Ditto

P.S. I agree about the Cadbury chocolate.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap,you've got to be joking about winning an award.

Tootight1Tootight1about 3 years ago

Good and bad that's why a 4. The subconscious mind reveals our honest thoughts, if we can remember them. Divorce the wife, after the divorce put out a contract on every one of those guys. Then the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pointless time wasting

Full of name dropping and ego stroking. Feel like a real writer now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

kind of stupid

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

That made me laugh so hard, it became embarrassing - which was weird, as I was alone when I read it.

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You warned us at the get go so I can't really complain but what the hell was that? Didn't know if I should roll my eyes, fall on the ground in laughter, write a simple LMO or maybe WTFWT? Now I have to do a search to see if there really is a LITEROTICA awards event. You are right about Cadbury chocolate versus Hershey's milk chocolate. However when it comes to spelling and humor (humour if you prefer) when did Professor Higgins start editing stories and please answer is basic question. Why can't the English......?

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Sometimes it was funny, but mostly super cringe.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Ha ha ha ha

So real... But a nightmare

Not only authors... The have to invite readers like me... He he

And one more thing... We are ...you and me.... Having identical life... Mostly

Married for 20 years with 2 children

And..... Wife's perception

"Plus she'd think I was a sex manic. Or more to the point, more of a sex maniac than she already thought I was"

Thanks for sharing the smile in loving wife section

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

Hilarious. I enjoyed the in-jokes about Literotica authors, and got most of them, but not all. I will have to read stuff by the authors unfamiliar to me.

Five * * * * *

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

LMAO! Will definitely compete well in next year's Awards ceremony in the "Funniest Nightmate" category. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid crap

Nicely written but not my cup of tea

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

It was a nice start of a story for me with this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't see that coming.....

Simon_Masters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A literary circle jerk

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed this for all the wrong reasons. It moved on with little direction but but sort of flowed nicely. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jeez, Jezz, namedrop much? Seriously though, this story does remind me that several of the authors mentioned here don’t seem to be present here on Lit. anymore. I can’t help but wonder where they disappeared to. Matt Moreau and Stangstar are just two of quite a few that I miss. Anyway, thanks, Jezzaz, for a pretty entertaining story. I appreciate your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
2416 Followers
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.