Awareness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry stopped squeezing my pussy. I guess he figured I knew he was fucking me by now. He went in quickly. He was so small there wasn't that much resistance and I felt him pushing against me way up inside. With the lube it was extraordinarily smooth and he was pulling fully back each time since I was pulling back when he was. I was surprised he didn't fuck my butt since he would be perfect. A lot of girls do that. Ben turned up the bullet again.

I whispered in Ben's ear, "Down at the tip please, on the side. Harry is fucking me. It feels very, very good. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Harry is wearing a condom. He always does. Stay with him as long as you want, no hurry."

"Ok."

Harry started squeezing my pussy lips together again. He was making me tighter for himself. It was also squeezing my entrance and the bullet and my nerve endings in my pussy were driving me into a big orgasm. Harry got faster. The squeezing was working for him too. I realized the oddity of one man helping the other fuck me like this. Ben turned up the bullet so it was really effective and I started going over the edge. Harry fucked faster and harder and he plunged in and I plunged down and we both had an orgasm about the same time. I almost broke Ben's lips during that.

I didn't really feel fucked out. It was more like a sexual exercise but being my first my head spiked a lot through it. Harry stayed in me a long time. When he pulled out he kissed my back and slid his arms around me, low. Ben already pulled the bullet out. Harry went somewhere and I heard water running and a commode flush. He came back and gave me the pointer and I found my way into the bathroom. I closed the door and almost went nuts when I turned the light on it was so bright. There was a bidet so I used it. That was a little adventure right there. I went back and Harry was gone and Ben went to the bathroom.

I was more calmed down but thinking about fucking Ben. I thought maybe he would get between my thighs. I would really like to have him there. He came back and we got right into it. Even after an orgasm I was up there ready. We started playing with each other. He had his fingers in and out of my pussy a lot but he didn't bother my clit.

I didn't know if a leg over his waist and pushing our middles together would get him in me faster but I did it. Eventually I wound up flat on my back and I knew he was on his way. He kissed down my stomach and started sliding down. I remembered about his tongue and thought 'oops'. I've never had oral. He flicked my clit and I didn't jump so it was ready then he got to my pussy. My legs were spread and knees up and he started high in my ridges and threatened massive sex adventures getting to the entrance and in. It wasn't like Harry. Ben was a smooth lover, mom would love this.

Ben's tongue was wide as well as long. He went past my g-spot easily and started rubbing the inner walls. He wasn't in a hurry. Pretty soon he was coming up my body. I caught a stronger scent of the lube Harry used and I knew Ben was getting me ready. He got settled between my thighs and I got settled with him there. He got up under my shoulders and his chest on mine and his hips started looking around. Ben had kind of a little mustache and it tickled my face when we kissed and my clit when he got my pussy with his tongue.

I kind of considered this to be my first real fuck. Ben was there. I felt him on my ridges then he pushed and I felt him parting the ways and getting inside then in the entrance then he pushed in. All my nerves exploded in wonderful thrilling pleasure. He didn't go in far. He pulled out and did it again with the same effect. I was most sensitive right where he was fucking me and he was sensitive right where he was expanding me over the head of his dick and pushing and pulling his foreskin up and down. He didn't go way up in so we fucked faster and more than with Harry. My mind blurted a lot of 'Oh God'.

I pushed up as he hit so we squashed each other. That felt really good. He didn't go that fast and we went a long time, my pussy exploding constantly. About 15 minutes later I started getting ready. I've never been driven in my pussy that way before. Ben must have caught it. He started in at a faster rate and got his hand under my butt. I got my knee up more and we went at it. I was a little late. His dick let go and my pussy was right behind. I almost bit his lip but gave him everything I had to his loins and took whatever I could from him. It was a good one.

We settled down and both went to the bathroom and I went to sleep. Someone was rubbing my feet when I woke up.

A low strong voice but gentle said, "Hi. You must be Rachel. I'm Doug."

I was immediately a little out of sorts. I didn't know if he knew I had been fucking or not. I was still nude and I slid a hand down and covered myself.

"Hi Doug. Dr. Denard said you would be here for the Awareness."

"Oh, I'm sure you're aware by now. Harry and Ben are very good. Ok if I join you. I'm harmless."

"Oh, sorry. Sure, join me. I don't seem to have any clothes on."

"I don't either so I guess we're a match."

He lay down and stabbed me at the bottom of my stomach. I reached down and ran into his dick. I put my hand around it. I couldn't feel my fingers together. I let go.

"Sorry, I should have asked."

"You tend to get that way around Harry and Ben. It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's there anytime you like."

By then he had an arm over me down on my buns. I let go of his dick and my fingers rubbed across some abs pulling back up. I didn't get far enough down to feel his pubes.

He said, "Can we kiss?"

He pulled me in and kissed me better than Harry or Ben. Our bodies got against each other and his dick separated my thighs and my tits and nips got against warm flesh. I couldn't find a way to open up wider without it being awkward. Doug was pure sex on the hoof.

Doug said, "If you run your hands all over me and I run mine all over you we'll know each other better. Should be fun. Be my guest."

I already knew all about Doug. I really wanted to explore his dick again so I reached for that. It had to be about 8 inches long. He had foreskin and the head was large. My third full live dick. I got down to his balls and they were pulled tight. Bull's balls. The shaft was straight and ribbed. I pulled up and his foreskin didn't move from around below the head. The head was wet. He had a small butt and he had hair in a lot of places. Not long or thick except around his dick.

His fingers went down my back again and worked down to my buns and under. My pussy got explored thoroughly and he got down in front to my clit. Not rubbing it, just exploring. With that dick he was more interested in getting it in. I was too. He wasn't tit crazy being content to let me rub them in his chest. I was about down on my back. My feet were up towards my butt and open. He was starting to play with my pussy constantly with a finger or two in and moving. I felt like he was about to drag me in a cave and fuck me senseless although he was kind of mild mannered.

He fingered my pussy the whole time he was moving over between my thighs. I probably shrunk some while sleeping but I was probably opened up again. My pussy was lubing like it was an emergency. I didn't worry about giving him convenient access. He would get me right where he wanted me. I was almost alarmed when he stretched my pussy entrance so much then his dick head lodged right in and he thrust. I was so full I was kind of alarmed again then he thrust again without pulling back then he pulled back and thrust again.

It took a few thrust to get way up but he wasn't all the way in when he started fucking for effect. I grunted every time he went it but as softly as I could. He touched my lips with his every now and then but mostly kept his head up and thrust with long thrusts. I could feel his hips rubbing on my thighs and they seemed hard with muscle. I could almost feel some suction when he came out and pressure when he went in. No pain.

It took me a little while to get up enough gumption to fuck up over his dick. When I did he went all the way in and banged my crotch with his. I started to give as good as I got and banged his crotch with mine and bounced him back a little. When he kissed me he came down a little and I could feel his stomach pull up and his hips swing under to push his dick in. I got my hands around his waist then on the side of his buns and dug my fingers in and slammed us together. We never slowed down.

I don't know how the hell long it was but he changed and I was ready and we found the right mesh and orgasmed. He got in as far as he could each time he shot and I could feel his dick spasms. I didn't know if a girl could feel semen coming out but wow. We both went to the bathroom and rested with his arm around me and my hand between his thighs up at his balls. After a while I got on top and presented my pussy to his meandering dick and he started coming up. I got him in and did a pussy swivel and fucked him for fun. We talked a long time.

I knew Doug. Not that much. From high school. His sister and I were pals and I remember him and his stuffed pants. I'd probably recognize him if the light was on. We finally cut the light on and got dressed. I recognized him. He took me out for a sandwich and a couple of wines and home. We date sometimes which means we fuck sometimes but I never actually say that. I shortened my skirts a little at a time and now they just go down to my lower thighs. I still wear smaller thinner pants especially for Doug to take off.

Dad knew I was different. Once when I was driving him around in my little Fiat 500 I put my hand on his lap where his dick was and said, "Its ok dad. I just grew up a little."

He smiled. I kept my hand on his lap except when I had to turn the car. Dad mentioned Dr. Denard called mom. Mom didn't mention that to me. It all seemed to make sense now. Sometimes dad pulls my skirt up right at the hem and stuffs it in my center for me. He likes to be sure it's anchored down there securely.


12