All Comments on 'Away Day Ch. 06'

by charlybananna

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Nightowl20Nightowl20almost 20 years ago
Definitely sad!

Great story. But Chad has to be superhuman or something. It would seem like they NEED to talk about it. She's gonna feel like she can do anything she wants to and get away with it. This reaction on Chads part gives her MORE reason to assume that he doesn't really care[which I couldn't figure out as Chad said a definite "No"] I also don't understand how he could have waivered in the answer--he should ahve said 'Hell no, I don't want you fuckin around'. He didn't but he did say "No". And with a coupla indefinite answers she STILL takes that as an OK?

But still a good story and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sheets

So, what did she end up doing with the sheets?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No reality

Cute sad story - could she live with it? Will he continue to live with??? Will she continue to be an unfaithful loving wife without consequence??? Will he continue to be your wussy loving husband??? Gee just like real life --NOT

Nor erotic - just mind fluff - you had me hanging for awhile - at least the old lover reacted honestly - unfortunately you didn't allow anyone else to - why?

you are better than this - please do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HAVE YOU GOT ANY BALLS AT ALL

KICK HER ASS TO THE CURVE AND MOVE ON. TRUST AND RESPECT IS IMPORTANT IN ANY MARRIAGE AND SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER HUBBY.WHEN A PIECE OF SHIT WHORE WIFE IS A SLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN MOVE ON AND STOP TRYING TO BE SO NICE AND DUMB.SHE HAS LET ANOTHER MAN HAVE WHAT WAS HIS AND THERE IS NO TRUST.AS A WRITER USE SOME COMMON SENSE.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Forgive and forget

There are a coupla detractors that can't accept the emotions of Jackie as she has decided that her family is everything she wants. Chad wants everything as it was before and is overlooking it all. A silent forgiveness and someday to forget.

I have decided she won't be cheating again. George, being a teenage lover, was apparently the only one that could have enticed her into bed and he has lost his luster with his treatment of the account of the affair on the website. She has said NO to more.

I have an idea that many men would be very surprised to find their wife hasn't been faithful all 20-30 years of their marriage. They just weren't sent an email about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right On

Forgive and forget, is an excellent critique. Well thought and shows a lot of experience and human understanding. Congratulations, I couldn't agree more. We need more such thought provoking responses to stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

I even forgive you for the chapter I said was illogical.

First, he was an asshole with his degrading and uncalled for comments about her husband. It is good that she found out his true nature. I would have informed his wife.

She is a remarkably faithful wife. Most women are compelled to have sex with the better or alpha males. It is genetic--it is in their nature and almost impossible to control. However, most women are very sneaky. That too is their nature. It is based on natural selection.

Most women cannot marry an alpha male therefore they must find a good provider for themselfs and their children. However, to breed the best children with the best chance of re-producing their genes they must mate, without their husband's knowledge, with alpha males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Strange story

This is one of the strangest stories I've read. Jackie is constantly plagued bt feelings of guilt and just as constantly meets George to relive their high school romance ignoring husband Chad totally. George has only one aim in life --to get into Jackie's pants. After Jackie has net George a number of times including one passionate night in their conjugal bed fucking George while she talks to her husband on the phone, Jackie finally gives in to her guilt and tells George to get lost. Husband Chad who is either a saint or an idiot won't listen when she tries to confess her adulterous affair to him and gets her a romantic old time convertible for their anniversary and they live happily ever after? I can't imagine what their 10 year marriage was like if she still pines for her sexy high school sweetheart 15 years after high school. Poor Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what you going to do next time

lick her feet and say good show old girl.look get real (no man)people who go for that whoreslut for another man.who can trust or respect her.stop writing silly shit and get real you better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This won't be the end

I don't care what kind of rationalization you spin around it, she found a set of circumstances where she could justify cheating. She put someone else above her marriage vows. Putting the envelope away at the end changes nothing. When hubby finds out, will he be less devastated? He might not find out, you say? It was well established that the slut-wife came from a conservative upbringing, either the guilt was going to eat her up or the lack of guilt (& consequences) will allow her to justify cheating again. One way or another, this foul mess isn't going away for good.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
WATTA WIMP

God I hate a sad ending. He's stuck with a whore, and she's stuck with a balless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another wimp

If your wife cheats and you don't deal out painful retribution she will cheat again. Chads mature acceptance of her infidelity will encourage further dalliances; that's human nature unfortunately. Also it has to undermine her sexual relationship with Chad; she knows there's better sex out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Had an experience almost like this one. Married

and she was too. I was mid 30s she was mid 20s. We were old high school lovers. We cheated three times. All of them were away from our homes not in our beds. Then we both felt it was best to end it and it was over. We agreed to stop. She had a child later on and told me it wasn't my child. I never questioned it. Live goes on and for 30+ years I haven't cheated nor has she. We still corrspond via e mail and that's all. No on line sex, just good friends who talk about grad kids and normal problems at home. It can happen, BTW she was a devoted catholic and the sex was just increditable, unbelievablely wild and lustful. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. She ripped my clothing twice to get my cock out and into her. We both felt bad about the cheating and while it killed us not to meet again it was for the best. If our spouses ever past away I'm sure we'lll meet again most likely in the home for old people this time. I will always remember her and how the sex was with her. It was the best I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The missing link ???

So many writers wondered when she would cheat again ....

They didn't read the story , did they ... The story did not end with her anticipating more lovers . It did not end with her degrading her husband , and planning further humiliations for him . The story clearly stated that she had an affair , and returned to her husband and family ...

willing to take punishment if it was given ... Sometimes ,

readers need to read the lines that are written , and not the spaces in between . This was a good , solid , well written , and well directed twist on an older theme . It was redirected to end at an unexpected , and enjoyable place . I would hope for more of this creativity . Thanks , Bob R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unrealistic and moronic

Like any husband would just say, no, I don't wanna know. The writer is a woman or a gay man. She's a dirty whore and deserves the worst. Her lover needs a terminal hurting too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Story Written By A Woman, For Women.....

Who wants to "apologize" and can't bear to speak with her REAL husband due to her overweening feelings of guilt..And a hope against hope that she is too sexy for "her" MAN to walk out on... FAT FUCKING CHANCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why

Why do people write such B.S.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 14 years ago
reality

All of you people that write malicious comments about the wife didn't UNDERSTAND the story.

We are, all of us, human. Sometimes we fuck up. Sometimes we fuck around. I tend to think if more people were as understanding as this husband, a lot more relationships would be saved.

In the story, would it be worth throwing away all those wonderful years together because you could not forgive your PARTNER, for a mistake? She fucked around because she was realizing an old fantasy. Now that that's done, that doesn't mean she's gonna do it again, with someone who holds no relevance. My bet is, she would be forever grateful for his benevolence, and she will be a better wife for it. And he has a new found appreciation for her, and is willing to fight to keep her. and I bet he's also grateful he doesn't have to come clean about the honeys he's been shagging.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 14 years ago
Brain Dead

How the hell would her CHEATING make their relationship better? The WIFE fucked up, it was clear throughout the story that she didn't value her marriage. Hell she even used her husband's words on what he clearly thought was a hypothetical discussion as reason for her to cheat. The husband sounded like he already appreciated her, SHE'S the one who doesn't appreciate him.

If she wanted to relive a fantasy, then doing it while she's married isn't the way to go about it. Yes we're humans and we make mistakes. But she didn't make a mistake, she made a choice, a choice to fuck a guy who was not her husband. The only thing I have against the husband is that he wasn't even willing to do anything about it. Only a fucking wuss would ever brush off his wife's infidelity. I really feel bad for whoever you're married to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bye bye

she made the choice and should pay the price. chad should screw her one more time, before he sends her out to her new life. there is no reason to believe that it won't be repeated, with chad deserving much more than she can offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Common Sense!

This writer, along with a lot of Literotica writers, just does not seem to have a lot of common sense. The bitch wife was not savable, and should have been kicked out on her ass so hard that, as she bounced along the pavement, she wore all the skin off. There was (is) no other workable solution if one applied common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What world is this from?

This story goes on and on and on for no reason what so ever.

She cheats he knows and does not care? The only explanation is that his has been having a lot of fun also.

This was a complete was of time, effort, and electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I don't think that he "doesn't care" or that he accespts what happened. I think he knows what is up but is choosing the Ignorance is bliss route. Might work short-term but eventually it will eat him up inside.

Jackie is a just a horrible person period. She feels guilt, then sleeps with George. Please he barely had to work for it. All because Chad is "busy". And wow we find out that he was restoring a car like the one they got together as teenagers in. Hope she feels the shame.

George thinks he's the man, and more masculine than Chad. He's just an ass. When she says she is telling Chad then he brings up his wife. Then she says she doesn't want Laura hurt either....umm okay so that's why you kept having sex with ehr husband.

Just seems like the two main characters were selfish assholes and poor Chad is going to ignore the truth till it festers.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Impossible

That a husband would refuse to read a letter from a wife. People have evolved to be curious. It is a matter of survival and men that were not curious are not our ancestors.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FEAR OF ?? MAKES ONE WONDER WHY

relationships, tenacious at best but, to throw in doubt. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am surprised

that there is no mention of the devastation to the children that is caused by divorce.

Her loyalty to her children should have, as her mother could have reminded her, "How would you have felt if your father and I had parted when you were small?"

"If you never had the pleasure of enjoying the company of both of us?

I am the son of divorced parents, and the father of a mother whose husband has left her.

Send the envelope to Laura. The bastard deserves to have his financial balls removed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I love how commentor talk about forgiveness, forgetting and human nature

So these people who talk about understanding, forgiveness and showing mercy, I doubt you pratice what you preach. Time after time, I have seen to what lengths people go to show their "humaninty" or their "forgiveness". That talk all this love your follow man crap, then are the first to walk away for the wife or husband in a time of need. So all this Huedogg your an asshole, don't you have a heart. Why yes I do till you stomp on it, then your dead to me. That's my nature. Gave it a 3, a well writen road to being a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great love story

Love is not all rose gardens and chocolates. We humans have emotions frailities and relationships require work and effort. If we find faithfulness to eachother a top priority and we live in high moral devotion to ourselves our marriage and to eachother. The best people in the beat circumstances can find temptations in fleeting flashes and easily fend them for higher purposes. Some of aren't strong and they don't possess the inner strengths that come easily to others. Some find themselves in arguments over petty things and they are affected in ways that are internalized on feeding emotions of self doubt and destruction. A framework of support and reflection may not exist or be available. This story illustrated love at a lower level of commitment and strength but worked. Love is what it is on a person by person basis. The strength of the individuals is at its core. The heart is where you end up making important decisions of love and not the intellect. Losing love is the hardest thing any human can withstand. In spite of one's intellectual override of love the heart will live with its decision. Indiscretion in the firm if cheating is repulsive to most and it can't survive any intellectual review on moral grounds.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Life is like a box of chocolates

Hey this was definitely full of bonbons. I can't get my head around it and I refuse to accept it in my head but my heart is full and happy. After principles are ego driven, we sit facing a ceiling while our heart aches and tears flow and we know what we can't have we abandoned because we are strong and manly. This story transcends pride and takes a higher rode that few of us travel. Maybe if we would think with our heart life would be happier. Thanks charlbananna for this complex and thought provoking superbly written enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

no man worth his weight in anything would go for this

revoke his Man Card, and send him to girl's school.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Late again...

This is an old story, but still a somewhat interesting one. There were lots of mechanical problems that interfered, but I kept reading.

Chad of course knew; he knew perhaps from the very start. He let her go on though. He bought the damn car and the flowers because he really wanted to keep her, but he knew she had to be free to make her own decisions.

I guess if it were me I'd have to come clean, but then I'd have to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 star cuck tale

2 star auto-bio

tiger46tiger46about 9 years ago
interesting....

and well written. Too bad this author is no longer with us. This story could have used at least one more chapter. It's hard to imagine that George wouldn't try to contact her again on his next trip to town. He seemed far too much of a playa to give up that easily because she felt guilty.

There were some unresolved issues too. For one, did she dispose of the sheets or are they to remain a keepsake. And two, she used hubby's pillow to place under George's hairy, sweaty, and cum-n-pussy juice covered ass while getting the second boinking...ewww....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

what a crock of shit you guys write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Experience

You had to be caught in this wonderful experience to be able to describe it as you did. I even though at certain times that you wrote this with the participation of your wife.

Very good indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the perfect ending to this story.

They are all flawed people and flawed people who love each other sometimes make hard decisions. This isn't to say the situation couldn't unravel but I have a feeling it won't. Jackie had her moment of weakness and decided she wanted to keep her family together. It is really hard to stop something that has just started because the pleasure of those first weeks of an affair are intense. I mean the love chemicals flooding the brain. Giving that up is painful and it's worse if you have no one to talk to about it. I know how that feels. It takes a long time to get over someone who seems to be everything you ever wanted. Chad has made a very tough choice and he will also suffer major grief over the betrayal. Giving that most precious gift to someone else is a major sign of disrespect which men need more than pussy. He's going to wrestle with some demons. In the end he'll man up and keep the family stable. George seems to be less like able unless you consider the history. Clearly he has trouble keeping his dick in his pants. This scare may keep him straight for a while. He probably had years and years of regrets over his shotgun wedding and took some of that anger out in the letter.

This is a well told story. Good Work !

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No way

Chad has to know she is a cheating bitch. She doesn't deserve a good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A first class yarn that could almost be a verbatim account of a story between two ex boy/girl friends. What I like about your stories is that they could all be of actual events. Keep up the good work.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Wow!!

I couldn´t finish the first chapter so I just skipped to this part. From what little I read. Why couldn´t he send a copy of George´s letter to George wife. That would have put a nice spin to an otherwise boring story. And I say it was boring because in this chapter George is saying that they have only done it once, so why did it take so many chapters for one time? And all the misleading sub stories? Whar about those?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Surprisingly this works for me. Jackie fell but she stopped. George turned out to not be who she though he was, but she turned him down cold before the "sequel" without knowing that. Yes the swx was exhilarating. Why wouldn't it be, living out a fantasy of completing what they had not finished before. Yes the details would be devastatingly to Chad, and she was ready to confess and tell all. George was a narcissistic prick. He just wanted another notch in his belt. He wanted to pervert her fantasy. She realized there is more to life than fantasy or orgasms. Yes she snuck around before getting to the one time tryst, and she had to confess that also. It was certainly premeditated and she was seduced., and their was an emotional component, but she realzied it was infatuation and fantasy, not love, nit her family, not reality. If Chad could see how she shut down George cold that second time, even in the face of his attempted blackmail and his horrid attitude, that should mean something. In real life it would often till lead to divorce because we the readers no more about what is going on in her h4ad and how she stood up to block George the second time. Except in real life, the husband wouldn't know that or be able.to determine it. As fate would have it, Chad deleted the email and didn't want her to confess, though I doubt he realized the severity of it. He has his own secrets and faults. Maybe he cheated once as well to. Normally the lack of the truth coming out would bother me, but somehow here it seems ok and seems like they will make it. There is more to life than orgasms and infatuation, and while confused, seduced, and falling temporarily put of her marriage, she seemed to claw her way back to reality and focus after the separation from George. Good for her. Hope they make it. Well written and surprising final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chad knows. He gave her an out. He bought the car when he realized that she was agonizing over what she did with George. He gave her mercy. Is his choice. Her huge built obsession led to her one time tryst with George (who was evil, and self entitled), but despite the implied blackmail threat, she squelched it and was going to fully confess, without knowing Chad already knew. Not all husband's can do that, and it is implied he may have crossed the line once or twice himself (how far is unclear), enough that it influenced his decision. While it is easy to despise Jackie for falling to her obsession and temptation, she should get some credit for stopping any other liaisons and shutting George down even with the web site hanging over her head. She is right there so more to life and marriage than orgasms. Besides, suspect that Greg, while well endowed was a poor and selfish lover (or would become so) due to his arrogance. It was the thrill and fulfillment of the obsession that got her revved up and the culmination of that made it great sex. While it didn't factor into her decision, the sexual glow would have tapered off anyways. Especially with her guilt. She broke her vows and is a cheater, but it seems almost certain she is an exception to the "once a cheater, always a cheater rule". She valued her love and life with Chad and her family much more than being with George. She just forgot temporarily while under the influence of her compulsion. Then her brain chemistry returned to normal.and she was aghast with what she did. Besides Chad was a great husband, father, and more than competent lover. She had no complaints prior to her OCD with George. No this wad about wife who sinned and was ready to pay a huge price to make.oenance and a husband who knee part of it, and forgave her out of hand. The car is the way of showing her that she still has his heart and he can reconcile with her without the details. Shows how little George knows because he thought that the story would destroy them. He didn't know Jackie or Chad like he thought he did. Good to see evil fail. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous