All Comments on 'Awkward Anal'

by Pabiporffor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls11 months ago

I never heard of a medical condition like that, and such a limited range of options for therapy but it does help to motivate what the story is about: parents arranging a situation where a shy virginal daughter is initiated into sex, anal sex.

Mom taking her girl to a hook-up place and walks her step by step through the date until they give head to a young man each, side by side and daughter following her mom's example.

Mom and dad discussing how to find suitable candidate so their young daughter can have an anal dicking once a week as the doctors prescribed, which includes dad asking his buddy's son and he has to agree that Mom will test-drive every guy to make sure they are gentle.

What makes this story so charming is how the author lets the family talk and act about sex in such a natural and matter of fact way.

Like with most of the stories of this author the men are there for their part of the game but the focus of the story is more between the women, between mother and daughter accepting each other as grown sexual being.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Good thing she's not a lesbian or religious.

Dumbest medical condition in the known universe.

incipient_delightincipient_delight11 months ago

Obviously a far-fetched situation, but that’s okay, this is fantasy after all! Nicely written though, with a good build up to the action. Poor girl! Glad she enjoyed it in the end.

P_AndererP_Anderer10 months ago

Provided you are prepared to suspend disbelief for a few minutes, this becomes an enjoyable read. It would be worth getting an editor to help eliminate the errors and typos, but these don't really detract.

A good, original storyline!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPabiporffor@Pabiporffor
Just here to write stories, share experiences and enjoy reading others.