All Comments on 'Awkward Pt. 04'

by museatology

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

Look forward to where this is going next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What!? Nooo! You can't end it here, the story isn't finished. Jason, Janice and their mother still need to return home. What will life be like for them when they get there? Janice said she was fully aware and in control but somehow it felt like she had no sense of shame or modesty anymore, which meant everyone else felt the same, will Janice and her mother acknowledge and talk each other about the events that took place? Will this affect their relationship? Will Jason discover how he gained this ability from the accident? Will he go on a public fuckfest, lol, with Janice and his mother on this adventure?

There's still so much potential for this story to go on. And I'm enjoying it! Don't. End. It. Here.

museatologymuseatologyover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I might continue the story later on, but I have other ideas & stories I would like to explore at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every guys fantasy. Full sexual control over women and can fuck all day every day. Time to wake up. Fun read but you need a proofreader.

NO0BNO0Bover 2 years ago

I wouldn't want this story to end just yet either, there's more that can develop. It's great content.

Don't let the comments about editing or proof reading get you down, it's really not hard to get past any errors.

Looking forward to the next chapter or your next story!

Cookie59Cookie59about 2 years ago

yes please continue this one as there is so many ways you could move this forward and have fun doing it.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Yes, a great series and it would be fun to read more, either way thank you for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome to la la land. Still good story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MAYBE MORE SHOUTING IN CAPS WILL MAKE IT MORE EXCITING? Not that? How about... oh, adding thirteen more sluts to his harem. Maybe that's the trick? Such a sad direction... a waste of the potential of a great potential left behind in the boredom of a harem.

tolostolosalmost 2 years ago

Wow... Did this store go off the rails. First, stop typing "OMG"...NO one says that it loud. Adding more people I'd one thing but the veering of into some weird sci-fi thing was too much. I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice so far 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Naa.. it just got stupid! By the way you lay or layed down, not lie or lied down You tell a lie. You lied about it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liking the story but it's getting a little weird 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous