Ax Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric counts at least two orgasms out of her since she started doing this, and is working on a third. Having as many orgasms as possible seems to be Melissa's goal, as she knows what she wants and keeps going at it in a way to get it. There's no longer any sort of hesitation or even reluctance out of her as she demeans herself like this.

It takes her just a few more moments before Melissa cums again, which only seems to fuel her to fuck herself harder. She gets so rough with herself that Eric actually considers telling her to stop. But as he thinks this, he wonders if she would. At the moment, she looks rather sex-crazed, and despite him putting those axes firmly into the floor, that doesn't mean she can't pull them up and attack him if she doesn't get all the orgasms she wants.

Melissa's moans get so loud that everyone watching in the window can hear them as if she was right next to them. Those moans are so powerfully arousing that a few of them actually start to rub themselves without even noticing. The married legal team that wrote the contract actually begin to play with each other, with the husband secretly putting his hands in his wife's pants to rub her clit.

Eric watches the group via the window for a little while, then turns back to Melissa, who's moaning has gotten so intense he wonders if someone might call the cops. In a way he sees that their prank has turned back on them as Melissa is the one that's in control now, not them. That they all wish they were her, instead of wanting her to get her comeuppance.

It's with this in mind that Eric gets an idea. It's such a great idea to him that Eric starts to laugh. It's an idea directed not just at Melissa but at the group. It's sort of a way to teach the group a lesson too for pulling such a prank on Melissa.

Eric proceeds to walk to the window, where he pulls on the cord that's on the far side. The moment he does, blinds come down to block the view. Now the group is unable to see into the room. There's not even a sliver of a crack for them to look through.

Instantly there are groans and protests as the group wants to see. They want to keep watching this strange scene. Some of the group actually snap out of their trance as they forgot where they were and what was happening as they too sank into Melissa's pleasured moans. Even after snapping out of it, they still want to see more.

There is a series of noises from the room that freaks the group out. First, they hear Melissa scream. It's a clear scream of displeasure and fear. It is only ended after a loud series of thuds, sounding very much like an ax hitting something. After these thuds, there are no moans, groans or even words from Melissa. This is scary enough for the group as they start to think the worst, but then they hear what is clearly a body being dragged.

A few moments later, the blinds are yanked up to allow everyone to see in into room again. Everyone crowds around, pushing each other out of the way to try and get the best view possible. When they look into the room, they get a shock, but not the shock they thought they would see.

Melissa is now tied up against the wall. Her hands are stretched over her head and pulled tight as they are tied to an ax with her own bra. Her legs are spread wide, each one tied to another ax that's been hit into the floor by her feet. One ankle is tied off with her own panties while the other is tied with a piece of her top.

Melissa is completely helpless and stretched out thanks to the axes that Eric slammed into place. Sure, she's been tied up before for sex, but never like this. Before her bindings were very loose or from some cheap porn-shop set that she could break them. This is the first time she's been truly tied up and helpless. It's such an intense feeling that she nonstop squirms and purrs from the intense pleasure of being made so perfectly helpless.

The group then watch as Eric points out to Melissa the crowd watching her. Melissa's closed eyes open to look in their direction where she goes pale. Her first reaction is to try and break free, or at the very least to somehow cover her nakedness, but she can't. The group can see this as her body jerks and twitches as she fights to free her limbs but is unable to. All she is really doing is giving them a good show of shaking her tits.

Finding what it feels like to be truly helpless, Melissa becomes overwhelmed again by what she feels. The knowledge they are seeing her, not just naked, but trembling like a whore makes the most powerful wave of humiliation yet move over her. In her mind she can feel their eyes on her jiggling tits and her wet pussy, marking her as some porn star putting on a show.

The group watches as Eric moves towards Melissa, laughing as he does. They are unable to hear what he is saying to her, but he points back at them a few times and laughs more. When he does, Melissa shakes her head passionately, as if begging him not to do something. They see in her eyes the fear that she has, only it's not fear of death or pain. It's the fear of something much worse; of them seeing the real you and not the mask you present. If any of the group could read lips, they would know Eric just told Melissa he's going to make her cum in front of the ones that tricked her so they can see how pathetic she can look.

Melissa's wide eyes follow Eric's ax as he brings it between her legs. It's the same ax that she had fucked herself with before. Only now she shakes her head no repeatedly looking between the ax and at the group.

Eric then puts the end of the ax's handle against her clit. There he presses it hard while moving it in a small circle. The sensation of the hard handle pressing against the sensitive spot causes Melissa to stop begging and fighting at once. Unable to help it, she lets her head rest against the wall as she starts to moan again, her mouth staying open as she does. Her fear of what's about to happen is no match for the pleasure her body wants.

Looking back at the group, Eric smiles. He then says something and it makes Melissa open her eyes. She looks right at the group, looking extremely ashamed but happy as her clit is played with in such a strange way. Her eyes seem to move from one person to the next, as if making sure they all think the same thing about her, that she is a whore.

After about a minute of this, Eric removes the handle from her clit and puts it at her pussy entrance. There he forces it inside, which isn't hard thanks to how wet Melissa still is. He slides it in slowly until half the handle disappears, causing Melissa to yelp, whine and moan as it goes very deep.

Now Eric slides the handle up and down slowly, fucking her with the handle. He laughs as he does it, saying something to Melissa that the group can't hear. They only know that after he says it, Melissa nods her head as if in agreement.

"I'm a whore!" Melissa shouts out while looking at the group. She says it loud, but not many make out what she says. One of the group has to ask what she said in which another tells them. After they all find out what she says, none make any comment about it. Instead they are too transfixed on watching what happens instead of making any comment.

Enjoying himself as Melissa's body squirms and purrs, Eric starts to fuck her faster. As he does, Melissa moans louder and louder, cumming almost instantly from this new position. Her pussy takes the handle willingly, allowing him to move it faster and faster.

Eric likes the position he put her in because as she cums, her body bucks hard, causing her breasts to bounce wildly. It's a wild sight to see, one that he wish he was recording. If he had a hand free, he would take hold of one of those tits and squeeze hard, but one of his hands is on the ax handle while the other pinches her clit every so often.

"Say what you are again. And tell them what I'm fucking you with," Eric orders in a calm tone as he keeps fucking her. He says this knowing that for some reason this orgasm is stronger than any she has had before. A part of him wants to see just how intense it could get and how she would react.

Eric is greatly enjoying fucking her like this, even if he knows it isn't going to go on much longer. The amount of time for the deal is coming to a close, not to mention he does have things he needs to do. So he decides to take things up even more as there'll never be another event like this, ever.

"I'M A WHORE. AND I'M BEING FUCKED WITH AN AX...LIKE A WHORE," Melissa screams right at the peak of her orgasm. She tries hard to look into Maria's eyes as she says this, but is unable as her eyes roll back from the intense feeling. The feeling is strong enough that Melissa really does try to break her hands free in hopes of pushing him away, not because she wants to, but because it's her body's natural reaction.

"You know why I'm not using my cock?" Eric asks as Melissa finally starts to come down from her orgasm. Only Eric stops pinching her clit and instead rubs it hard and fast, knowing that it won't be too long before she cums again as he rapidly fucks her with the hard ax handle.

"You're not worth my cock. I mean, look at you. What a whore. Tits bouncing about for all to see. Pussy getting fucked by whatever I happened to have. Shit. You don't deserve my cock, bitch," Eric tells her, trying to think up what to say to add to the way she feels at the moment. Sure he could say truly mean things, like making fun of something that is sensitive to her like her looks, or facial flaws, but that would only kill the mood. He is enjoying doing this to her as she is enjoying feeling humiliated.

"I DON'T DESERVE HIS COCK," Melissa suddenly yells as another orgasm is about to erupt over her. Eric didn't tell her to say this, so he's a bit surprised by it, but laughs all the same as he keeps playing with this stranger's pussy. Truth be told, he didn't want to actually have sex with her for several reasons. Her body is fine enough, so that's not one of them, but there are a lot more reasons.

"That's right whore. You don't. In fact, I'm thinking of leaving you like this so everyone here can play with this pussy of yours. To fuck it with whatever they can find," Eric threatens. This pushes Melissa over the edge again, and her wild, intense moans start all over as another forced orgasm comes over her.

Eric laughs as her body bucks even harder and her tits bounce around. He keeps fucking her while rubbing her clit, starting to wonder just how much more she can take. He hadn't been counting but she's had to have at least 6 orgasms so far. How many could she take? And he wonders if he could get her to buck so hard she hits herself with her own tits.

"What a whore. Cumming hard while all her friends watch. You know they see your fat tits bouncing all around right? Man, just think how they all know what a whore you are. Forever and ever, they'll know what you are. That you came over and over like this, with them watching," Eric keeps up the commentary.

Eric's cell starts to buzz. He removes his hand from her clit and digs into his pocket. As he knew was coming, the timer on his cell shows that their time is up. In a weird way, it's the perfect time as she comes down from her latest orgasm right as it buzzes.

Slowly, Eric removes the Ax handle out of her, as she rests on her bounds, looking like she may never catch her breath. He takes a good long look at her like this, with her not looking like the woman she was when he first arrived. She looks very beautiful like this, very feminine. There's even a glow that seems to come off of her, making her beauty look unreal.

, Unable to help it, Eric reaches out and finally takes a squeeze of her tit. He doesn't squeeze hard, but he does squeeze firm, then runs his hand over her hard nipple. As he does this, she doesn't say anything, but lifts up some as if giving him better access to her tits.

Eric then takes a step back and takes another picture of her, but this one is just for him. No one will ever see this one. In fact, all the other pics he took he'll probably erase, but not this one. He may even print it out and frame it at his house.

With a sigh of sadness that it is over, Eric puts the soiled ax he used to fuck her back on top of the kegs. But he doesn't free Melissa. Instead he just walks right out of the room. He says nothing to her, nor does he even look at her. Just walks right out as if nothing ever happened, not even giving her the dignity of saying goodbye.

"You can get your friend now," Eric tells the group without looking at them either as he exits out the room's door. All of them still wear stunned expressions as they can't fully comprehend what they've just seen. They look at him as if he's some sort of mythical sex beast.

One woman within the group open and closes her mouth like a fish as he walks by her. She has to fight back the urge to ask if he could do something like that to her. It's only hours later that she's glad she is able to refrain as many of the group contained her coworkers, and she knows it would have destroyed her career.

Maria and Annie look at each other, both flabbergasted by what's happened. Afterall, they thought they would just see Melissa have to perform a blowjob or maybe have a quick fuck. They never thought anything like this could happen. The worst part is, that they are still very much jealous of Melissa.

Melissa rests on her bonds, still helpless as can be but still looking beautiful. She now no longer even has strength to try and break free and has to stay like this, on display for all to see. She's taken to looking at the ground, knowing that one of them, or maybe more, will have to come in and untie her. That when they do, the relationship will change forever, especially if they decide they would like to have a feel or two before they do.

Several long minutes pass as the group looks at Melissa as she hangs naked on the wall. Neither side knows what to say or what to do. They both only know what they wish would happen next.