Ayesha's Valentines Marathon

Story Info
Wife cheats with six guys on Valentine's Day.
15.9k words
4.05
20.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Or Ayesha Gets Fucked By Multiple Guys On Valentines Day)

[Author's Notes: Unlike my normally gigantic stories, this is a short tale designed to be a quick fun read, and not a massive time sink like my other stuff. While I always try to make sure stories I write can be read by themselves, there's a lot of characters in this story and sacrifices had to be made regarding giving you their backstories. I hope anyone new to Eroshire finds enough in this work to keep up!

This might be shorter than usual but most of the same rules apply as with my other works. First and foremost (because we'll be diving right into it) the sex: it's stupid and over-the-top. Biologically impossible. The refractory period is a mere suggestion. Diseases are non-existent. Pregnancies only happen if the plot needs it. Go somewhere else if you want realistic fucking. Secondly this is a cheating wife story, where she fucks her side-pieces without her husband finding out. Don't read on if that triggers you. Life's too short to get mad at freely available porn on the Internet!]

As the gentle dawn sun bathed the Sashan Grey Estate with its light, illuminating posh houses and their meticulously cared for gardens (not by the actual inhabitants of the house, of course), it flowed through the open curtains on the first floor of the Khan abode, where the patriarch of the household was enjoying his morning romp with his darling wife of some twenty-plus years.

Yusuf Khan, whose wealth had been born on his medical expertise with vaginas, was currently slamming his small (well below the national average of 6", and much, much below the Eroshire average of 7-8") cock into his wife's mildly lubricated vagina; 'mildly' because, unknown to dear Yusuf, his wife, Ayesha Khan, had completely zoned out the moment her husband had rolled on to her and was now wondering when they would ever make a decent Star Trek series again.

Fortunately for Ayesha her dear husband never lasted long, even though it was the morning of the 14th of February; a day that held such reverence for the populace of Eroshire, it's many small towns and few cities; the largest of which, Coytoss, harboured the Sashan Grey Estate like a guy cradles the woman he had just fucked into a mind-numbing orgasm.

After barely five minutes of sweaty grunting, during which Yusuf made sounds similar to a pig dying, he finally came: his cock pumping three small spurts of fluid that only a someone in the medical industry could ever describe as 'cum' (and even then that was being generous, and a flat out insult to the contents of anyone else's balls).

Giving her an unpleasantly wet kiss on the lips, Yusuf smiled down at the woman he had been given as a young man by his rich parents, because their friends had a daughter who was known to be a bit of a slut and they wanted her to settle down and marry, and by Allah if she didn't want to do it then they would fucking make her.

So they had.

Which had been a wonderful blessing, Yusuf thought; if they hadn't given him Ayesha to be his darling wife, then he might still be a virgin! Perish the thought that a man like him - so rich and successful - might not have known the intimacy of a good woman!

And what a woman! Ayesha Khan looked half her age (46). She did get fat a little a few years back, for whatever reasons (Yusuf never understood women, despite making it his profession to stick his head up their cunts), but she regularly went to the gym, and was a fine specimen now: tall (5' 11", or 180 cm in proper measurements), with perfect brown skin, gorgeous dark brown eyes, and a thick head of hair that naturally curled (also brown). The only issue Yusuf had was that Ayesha was getting a little *too* muscular: she even had a six-pack now! Abs didn't belong to women! They belonged to men.

Gorgeous men. Like those personal trainers who came round all the time, giving his wife very expensive personal lessons (that Yusuf paid for, like a good rich husband should). What were the names? Zane Fisher and Logan Evans... if Yusuf recalled.

Well they were both doing God's work! Shaping Yusuf's wife into such a hottie! A hottie he got to fuck every morning, as was a husband's God-given right!

And tonight... tonight he was going to fuck her again!

Sex *twice* in one day! Yusuf was a lucky man!

"I love you darling..." He said.

*****

Oh shit! He was talking to her.

Ayesha snapped out of her imaginary perfect Star Trek series (Janeway and Seven of Nine had to team up to organise a Federation defensive against the new Borg Queen) to focus on the man straining to hold his bulk above her. She smiled. "Love you too, darling..."

He kissed her again. Ayesha gripped the sheets for the second it lasted.

"You know what day it is?" Yusuf said, grinning.

Oh God... he would be expecting sex again tonight, wouldn't he? "Yes dear, I can't wait!"

"Good! Because I have the day off!" Yusuf said, slapping her ass as he stumbled and rolled off the bed, leaving Ayesha to stare at the ceiling in horror. "I have so much planned for us today!" He continued to talk as he waddled over to the walk-in wardrobe, oblivious to the panic settling into his wife's features.

A day with her husband? No! Ayesha wanted to meet up with one of her lovers! Maybe Zane, or Logan, or Theo, or Richard...

Or maybe even her son's best friends: Kyle or... or Brad...

That brought a smile to her lips. Ayesha knew her son, Ali, hated the fact she still occasionally had sex with his friends, but Ayesha couldn't stop. Not with Brad!

Oh, this would *definitely* be a day for Brad.

(It should be mentioned that Ayesha's daughter and her eldest child, Syeda, doesn't mind that her mother occasionally fucks her (Ayesha) son's best friends, because Syeda loves anything that pisses off her little brother, whom she loves dearly as an older sister should. The fact Syeda also fucks Kyle and Brad on the occasion has nothing to do with it.)

A sound at the window caught her attention. Yusuf was still talking in the wardrobe, about his reservation at the Vagin Malodorant, the most expensive restaurant in Coytoss (famed for its exquisite French-styled cuisine, and the ability to take custom requests for their famous sorbet). Curious, Ayesha slid off the bed and went to the window.

To find a familiar blonde, curly-haired man crouched on the extension roof. He looked up with bright blue eyes and grinned. "'Sup Ayesh," he whispered in a mild Scottish accent. A quick nod towards the room. "Is he busy?"

Stunned, and becoming aroused by this completely unexpected turn of events, Ayesha checked behind her. "He's still in the wardrobe," she whispered back.

"Tell him you're having a shower!" Kyle Matthews (21, full-time student) said.

Not questioning any of this, Ayesha hurried back to stand in the doorway of the wardrobe. As she held the frame she leaned through to address Yusuf, who, although only half-dressed, was considerably more dressed than she. "Yusuf, darling," Ayesha said; almost two years of practice since first cheating on her husband with her son's best friend giving her the best fucking poker face in town (seriously: Ayesha was a wiz at the tables); "I want to have a shower. Will you need the bathroom?"

"Darling we have five bathrooms in this house," Yusuf said, proudly. "Go have your shower."

"Thank you Sweetie," Ayesha said. Her impression of another woman - swapping her normal west London accent for that awful Eroshire twang - completely lost on her husband-

-but not on Kyle; who grinned knowingly as she caught him slipping through the open door of the en suite bathroom.

With a last-minute check on Yusuf - still fumbling with a tie - Ayesha followed Kyle, closing the door and locking it behind her.

"Erin's rubbing off on you, Ayesh," Kyle said as he pulled his t-shirt up over his head, revealing a gorgeous pack of abs; though Ayesha couldn't help but smile as she considered her own body was quickly catching up to this fit, toned twenty-something student. With the t-shirt off he gave her a wink, his bright blue eyes twinkling. "Guess that threesome with Theo was a good idea."

One of many threesomes Ayesha had enjoyed with the handsome lawyer; the second man that she had cheated on her husband with after Brad - on the same day, no less!

That day had been fucking wild!

(With some wild fucking: go read about it!)

Leaning against the bathroom door, Ayesha regarded Kyle with burning hunger as the young man tore off his clothes; Eroshire men were certainly built differently, and Kyle Matthews was a classic example of some Scottish-Italian heritage blended through Eroshire's knack for breeding them fit and indefatigable. A shame Yusuf would be waiting for her: Ayesha could go all day with this stud.

"I thought you promised Ali we wouldn't be doing this again?" Ayesha purred, gently probing herself while Kyle tossed his socks aside.

Now naked and hot - his nine inch cock erect and ready above two huge balls that, from many past experiences, Ayesha knew was full of thick cum for her - Kyle placed his hands on his hips and smiled that wonderful smile of his that made women weak at the knees. "Yeah, I know... but today's special," he said. "I'm sure he'll understand."

"He's round your parent's house right now, isn't he?"

(Not like Ayesha was keeping track of her kids sex lives: no one could keep up with all that!)

That smile faltered: Ayesha loved the hypocrisy behind these boys (men?) so eager to fuck the hot MILFs in this city, but got all squeamish whenever someone fucked their own mothers. "She won't be the only one having a full day."

"What do you mean?" Ayesha's heart was beating fast.

Kyle stepped closer to her, laying his hands on her hips. His cock pressed gently against her fit and toned stomach. "Me and the guys have worked it all out," he said. "We've got a special day planned for you, Ayesh. One you're not going to forget."

"Who?"

Pulling her into him, Ayesha felt his lips on hers. Their tongues intertwined. Reaching down he picked up her right leg to give himself access and pushed his raging hard cock into her. Ayesha moaned as Kyle built up a fair speed, and in moments he was plunging his thick, meaty rod into her with power that Yusuf would never, in his wildest dreams, even come close to matching.

Picking her up, Kyle carried her over to the shower; Ayesha wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him passionately, as Kyle held her with one hand while the other turned the water on. As they waited for the hot water to kick in Ayesha held the back of his head and used her strong abs to flex her hips, keeping him plunging up into her.

"What sordid things have you boys planned for me?" Ayesha purred as she bounced on Kyle's huge dick.

"Hmm..." Kyle smirked as he helped her; his hands sinking into her ample buttocks. "That's a spoiler, Ayesh. Gonna have to wait and see who... cums..."

Ayesha groaned, both with how good her son's friend felt inside her as his cock pistoned up in her tight pussy, and with how bad that pun had been. Ever since fucking Brad all over the house two years ago her life had become just one bad erotic story.

Carrying her into the shower Kyle slammed Ayesha into the wall and proceeded to give her his cock; plunging all nine inches of thick Matthews meat up into her. The bulbous head of his cock pounding her cervix like an old-school battering ram seeking to break down the doors of a castle.

"We better make this... hmm... fuck that feels good... oh we better make this quick!" Her hands gripped the back of his head, her slender brown fingers curling around his dirty blonde hair. "He will get suspicious if I'm in here too long."

"Don't worry," Kyle grunted as he hammered her into the tiled shower walls. "Your fat hubby will be occupied for a good while."

*****

Meanwhile, downstairs, Yusuf had just answered his phone. "What do you mean she's suing us for reckless endangerment? She was illegally refusing to leave my property!!" Yusuf screamed.

"I understand your frustrations Mr Khan, but let me remind you that the land deal is still not yet finalised, so it isn't your property... yet," said Mark Kent, Yusuf's lawyer, on the other end of the line. "Secondly I advised you not to send in the bulldozers to uproot the trees. Your refusal to heed my advice has led us to this unfortunate position where the daughter of our city's chief of police is now suing you for injuries sustained while falling out of the tree."

"A tree she was illegally occupying!!!"

"That's not going to help you, I'm afraid."

"Does she have a case?" Yusuf asked, his temper fading in the face of yet another scandal.

"I'm afraid Miss Newell does."

Yusuf whimpered.

****

On the other end of the line, Mark put his phone on mute while he waited for Yusuf to process that information. His pace never faltered for a moment while he had been speaking to his client: such was his professionalism that his cock had kept its powerful thrusting speed into the tight ass of his beautiful wife of over two years now, and the mother of his gorgeous child (eta soon).

"What a fucking idiot," Mark muttered as he fucked Alexa Matthews-Kent.

Twisting her head to look back at her husband as she leaned against the counter, her pregnant belly swaying as vigorously as her swollen tits, Alexa smirked: "Thank God he's rich!"

"Damn straight: his fat ass is going to pay for our child's education!"

"Oh my God!" Alexa moaned, both with how good it felt for Mark to be fucking her in the ass, but also because they were finally having a baby!

(The baby wasn't Mark's. Alexa thinks he doesn't know this.)

"You like that?" Mark said, loving how tight his wife's ass was around his cock. "Do you like it when I fuck you in the ass?"

"YES! YES I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS!"

Mark grinned savagely: he would *definitely* remember that.

God, he loved Valentine's Day!

*****

Swinging back to the Khan abode, and while Yusuf furiously tried to think of how he was going to get out of this latest pickle in his journey to open another sexual health clinic on what used to be a popular park, Ayesha and Kyle were fucking like horny teens in the shower.

Kyle had both of her hands in his and was holding them high above them, as their bodies, wet with water, slammed against each other; Ayesha's ass being squashed against the pink tiles over and over as Kyle gave her his dick good and hard. Her large brown tits were squashed against his hard pecs, and their lips mashed as their tongues slashed.

Spinning her around Kyle pressed her against the glass of the shower wall and took her from behind. Plunging his cock deep into her, making Ayesha moan with how good it felt to have a truly mammoth sized dick thrusting deep into her without a condom. With her tits squashed on the glass, and her hands pressed against it too as Kyle hammered away from behind, Ayesha did indeed look hot as hell: her long brown hair sticking to her face as she moaned loudly.

But not loud enough for Yusuf to hear downstairs; though her husband was making enough of a noise himself as he yelled down the phone at his lawyer, unaware that his lawyer was fucking his (Mark) own wife like a husband should on every counter surface in his (Mark again) kitchen.

"FUCK!" Kyle moaned as he pistoned his ma-hoosive dick into his friend's mum. "I forgot how good this pussy felt! Jesus, Ayesh; how is a woman your age so fucking TIGHT!"

"Oh... oh fuck... oh you boys really don't know how vaginas work... Do you?!?" Ayesha moaned as she leaned against the glass.

"I know just as much as I need to!" Kyle grinned as water and sweat flowed down his tanned face. "Especially how to make them CUM!" Slamming his cock deep into her, convenient timing triggered the orgasm that had been building within Ayesha since Kyle first started giving her his dick.

"FUCK! OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Ayesha moaned as pleasure erupted within her. "OH FUCK I NEEDED THIS! I FUCKING NEEDED A GOOD CUM!"

"Hubby not providing?" Kyle said, knowing full well what her answer would be.

Her answer was to buck him off; spinning around Ayesha pulled him out of the shower; laying him on the floor Ayesha took Kyle's cock and began riding him like only a woman who had just had a fucking great orgasm and was eager for another could. Placing her hands on his legs she leaned back and moaned as Kyle's cock soon began to deliver.

As Yusuf screamed downstairs into the phone his wife was upstairs on the bathroom floor also lending her screams to the air; while on the phone (muted) Mark was making his wife scream on the kitchen floor, her legs held up against her pregnant belly as Mark plunged his dick into her.

Pulling her down onto him Kyle rolled over and pinned Ayesha to the floor, quickly resuming a fierce pace. "You've cum twice now, Ayesh," he said as he hammered away. "Now it's my turn!"

"Oh... oh God, yes!" Ayesha moaned. "But I'm close too... how about we cum together?"

"Sounds good," Kyle grinned like a man on a mission as he thrusted deep and hard. Holding her hands against the bathroom carpet, Kyle jackhammered his dick into her. In reply Ayesha wrapped her legs around his waist, holding his hips tightly and helping him keep up his frantic pace as both of them fucked with the intent to cum.

So engrossed were they in their impending orgasms that neither of them slowed when there came a knock on the bathroom door.

"Ayesha?" Yusuf called out through the thick door (mercifully thick, for he couldn't hear how loud Kyle's cock was as it plunged deep into his wife's very wet pussy). "Will you be any longer? I want us to head off soon. I've got a surprise for you!"

"I'll be cuming soon!" Ayesha called out.

"So will I!" Kyle grunted, though not loud enough for anyone but Ayesha to hear: her legs were tight around his waist as he plunged into her. Sweat dripped from his face onto hers as they both fucked frantically, eager to cum simultaneously.

"Oh fuck! Yes! That's it! Please! Harder! Harder! Fuck! Kyle!" Ayesha's eyes closed as she felt a burst of pleasure inside her - her third orgasm this morning!

Kyle likewise was tipped over the edge, and he pushed his cock deep into her all the way as hot cum erupted from his dick. Thick baby-making gunk sloshed around inside her. Huge load after load was pumped into her from this virile young stud, keeping her own orgasm riding high until, after it felt like a pint of cum had been pumped into her, Ayesha and Kyle both came down from their shared high.

She kissed him quickly. "That was wonderful, but I need to find my husband before he gets too suspicious!"

"Yeah, I hear he's got some plans for you today," Kyle said, then winked at her expression. "Let him have his fun - *we've* made different plans for you today."

"Who are 'we'?" Ayesha said, not at all concerned that some grand conspiracy had hijacked her husband's Valentine's Day plans.

"You'll find out," Kyle said with a knowing grin. "Anyway I gotta dash. I promised Erin I'd fuck her before I spend the rest of the day with S-"

[Author's Notes: Whoa there, Kyle! That's a spoiler for a story I haven't written yet!]

"-and Erin and Peter have got the rest of the night to themselves."

Ayesha smiled. Erin and her boyfriend were the second cutest couple in Coytoss. One day Erin would get her ginger babies, and Ayesha was one-hundred-percent rooting for her!

Opening the door Ayesha peered out into the bedroom and, finding it husband-free, motioned for Kyle to make a run for it; having given him a moment to quickly throw his clothes on. The young man gave her a cheeky wave before climbing out the window and disappearing off into the warm Eroshire day, where Ayesha was certain he'd be having plenty more sex.

So would she, by the sounds of it...