Ayesha's Valentines Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gather you enjoyed your day?"

She blinked. "What?"

"You're very wet today, darling!" Yusuf said as he waddled off.

"No, that's just all the cum... darling," Ayesha muttered quietly to herself as Yusuf dressed.

After he went downstairs, very satisfied, Ayesha (very much *not* satisfied), took care to wash herself in the shower, paying attention to flush out of all the cum deposited during the day.

After scouring the house for any surprise Brads, Ayesha flopped down on the sofa by her beloved husband (who was still talking about that dessert at Vagin Malodorant), and, with a sigh, suffered his choice of Valentine's Day TV entertainment: cricket.

(Seriously: is there a more boring sport?)

"Could you grab a beer from the fridge, Ayesha?"

"Sure, darling," Ayesha sighed. Maybe Brad would be waiting to surprise her there.

He wasn't.

Returning with drinks, Ayesha gently nursed hers while Yusuf downed one bottle after another as the cricket played on, and in no time at all he was snoring; leaving Ayesha to sigh and slowly sink into the sofa herself.

Still: it had been a great day of sex. What a wonderful Valentine's-

A hand was poking out from behind the door leading to the kitchen. She had just been in there some... hour ago? Had she really been watching cricket for an hour? Jesus... her brain cells must be dying. She was hallucinating someone standing in the doorway, almost naked, beckoning her towards it with a grin on his face.

Someone who looked just like a half-naked Bradley Newell. Only his boxers left.

With a glance at the sleeping Yusuf, Ayesha got up and walked over to Brad. He lifted a finger to his lip, a glance at Yusuf, and took her hand, leading her into the kitchen.

Ayesha smiled as she saw candles had been meticulously arranged on the counters. A smell of lilac - her favourite - permeated the air. She waited until Brad closed the door behind her before turning to him and taking his head in her hands. "I was wondering when you'd show up."

"I wanted to be the last one," he said. "I want all night with you."

Her pussy practically did a somersault at that! Sure it had only been a month or so since she'd last fucked Brad for hours, but to have him to herself on Valentine's Day... "Surely there's some lucky woman you'd rather be with?"

"There is," he said, kissing her. "I'm with her now."

"You charmer," she purred. "Ali will kill you when he finds out."

"I can live with that."

"Why here?" She said, gesturing around them.

"Because this was our first time," Brad said. "I have fond memories of that day."

So did Ayesha: giving Brad head in this kitchen and having him cum down her throat and all over her tits, before fucking him on the sofa in the living room, and in the doorway to the dining room, then *on* the dining room table, then all the way up the stairs, then in Ali's room for the rest of the day!

Of course she then spend the night fucking Theo, which Brad knew about but that was beside the point...

"I've got fond memories of that day, too," she purred.

"Only this time... I think I should start by returning the favour..." Brad guided her to the small kitchen island and perched her on top of it. Ayesha smiled and spread her legs wide for him, her nightgown parting to give him access to her. Going down on his knees, Brad looked up at her as he moved forward; his tongue gently caressing her clit, sending shivers down her spin, before he plunged it into her.

"Oh fuck... Brad... hmm... oh do keep doing that..." Ayesha moaned as she gripped the back of Brad's head, as he proceeded to twist and move his tongue, his hands exploring her thighs as he ate her out. "You're getting better at this... I think I almost enjoy your tongue as much as that big dick of yours... oh yes... that's it... oh Brad... keep eating me... oh I fucking love it..."

For ages Brad had his head between her thighs, thoroughly enjoying the taste and sensation of her pussy, while Ayesha clutched his head, her fingers entwining in his short black hair, as Brad sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her with his dextrous tongue-work; before eventually her hands gripped his head and pulled it closer.

"FUCK YES! OH FUCK YES! OH YOU MAKE ME CUM SO GOOD!" Ayesha moaned, as fluid gushed out of her pussy all over Brad's tongue, lips and jaw; and he lapped up her juices with a sense of pride in making her cum so hard. "OH YES... YES... fuck... that was good."

Wiping his mouth as he stood up, Brad smirked. "Getting better am I?"

"You give head almost as well as I do," Ayesha said, smirking back at him.

"I doubt that."

"Want me to prove it?" Ayesha said, hopping off and patting the kitchen island.

So they swapped; Brad pulling off his boxers and unleashing his huge cock: almost ten inches of thick meat, that Ayesha quickly plunged into her throat as she went to town on it. Brad hung his head back and moaned with how good she sucked cock - better than he ate pussy, that was for sure! After some twenty minutes or so of great cock-sucking it was Brad's turn to clutch the back of Ayesha's head, as his cock pumped huge amounts of cum directly down her throat, filling her stomach with more potent cum.

Wiping her mouth, Ayesha grinned at him.

"Let's call it a draw," Brad said.

"Going to end it there, or are we just getting started?"

"Oh we're just getting started," Brad said, hopping off the counter and moving her against the door to the living room. "Yusuf's been drinking, right? He's a fucking heavy sleeper when he has had a few... I think we'll start there..."

Thrilled at the prospect, Ayesha jumped into Brad's arms, taking his cock inside her inviting pussy, before he carried her into the living room, where her husband was snoring peacefully.

Yusuf slept in blissful ignorance, as his wife and his son's friend fucked like horny students all around the room he was in. He slept through Ayesha and Brad fucking on the coffee table right in front of him; he slept through Ayesha holding onto the back of the sofa behind him, as Brad nailed her from behind while slapping her ass like he owned it; Yusuf slept through them having wild, passionate sex on the sofas around; Ayesha riding Brad, as often as Brad was on top giving her his bigger cock; Yusuf slept through Brad holding his wife against the walls, and the doors, as Brad fucked Ayesha into one orgasm after another, and she took huge amounts of his cum.

Yusuf slept through all of that, but Ayesha and Brad were just getting started...

They fucked in the dining room, on the tables, chairs and even underneath; they fucked on the stairs again, with Brad pumping loads of his gunk into her as she dragged him up one step at a time, laughing with how horny they were for each other even after all this time; they fucked in all the rooms upstairs - Ali's room, Syeda's old room, both guest rooms and the room Ayesha slept in with her husband - defiling all the beds, floors, and furniture with their sweat, as they fucked hard and fast, switching from position to position.

Neither of them took the lead: they were both so in tune with the lusts of the other that the sex flowed from room to room, position to position, seamlessly and wordlessly: the only sounds that could be heard (if someone wasn't fast asleep) were the moans and grunts and groans of two hot people using their bodies to make each other cum; and cum they did, all over each other again, and again, and again. Ayesha's pussy squirted fluids all over him so many times she was shocked she hadn't fainted, and Brad pumped a seemingly endless amount of hot, potent gunk up into a vagina that had already taken the seed of five other men today!

The two were insatiable; the hours passing as the two fucked and fucked, until, after hours and hours of sex, the two found their way outside, where the morning sun rose to illuminate Ayesha as she lay atop Brad; her hips vigorously taking his cock until, with a satisfied sigh, she came all over his dick for the... whatever-the-number-was time, and Brad emptied his balls up into her again, like he had done so many times before.

"I should be getting too old for all-nighters..." Ayesha said, not feeling the slightest bit tired.

Brad caressed her back as he enjoyed the feeling of this hot and horny woman lying on top. "I'd doubt that," he said. "You're not even fifty!"

"You say that..." Ayesha sighed. "But it started early."

"What did?"

"Menopause." Ayesha said.

"Damn..." Brad said, then smiled. "I was hoping to get you preggers someday."

Ayesha gave him a look. "Bradley Gerald Newell, I am *not* having your baby!"

"I'm hurt, Ayesh. I make a great father. I *am* a great father!"

That was true: Brad did have four kids to four different women. Ayesha had met his eldest kid: an adorable little girl called Emily.

"Still no."

Brad sighed. "Fair enough... I'd imagine Ali and Syeda are enough..."

"They are, thank you," Ayesha kissed him. "Thanks for everything, Brad. My life has become so much... sexier since you came into it."

"Not the only thing I came in."

"That was fucking terrible."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ayesh."

She kissed him. Yusuf might be a failure of a husband, but Ayesha didn't care: she had six men in her life who more than made up for that: they had, by somehow working together, given her a Valentine's Day she would never forget. Each of them was incredible in their own way, and she was looking forward to more days of taking them, their huge cocks, and their volumes of cum, again and again.

As the gentle dawn sun bathed the Sashan Grey Estate with its light, illuminating posh houses and their meticulously cared for gardens (cared for by young men who enjoyed fucking the rich and lonely housewives who paid their bills), in the garden of one house - the Khan abode - a hot young man and a hot older woman began one cheeky last fuck before her husband woke up.

The sex never stops, even when this story does...

(And so ends another Eroshire tale...)