Ayesha's Valentines Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wouldn't be today: she didn't have the time. Not with Yusuf outside chatting away.

With a timer hanging above them the horny pair quickly started fucking: Logan lifted Ayesha up and perched her on the sink, hiking her dress up and plunging the Log deep up inside her. A moment later and he was slamming it deep and hard; Ayesha gripping the back of his head with one hand, the other braced against the mirrors behind her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ayesha moaned as she fucked a man who wasn't her husband for the third time today! This was turning out to be a veritable conga line of sex! She kissed Logan passionately as the half-Greek god pounded his massive dick into her. Bigger and harder than most of her lovers (except Zane, who she very much hoped was waiting for her next!); Logan pounded her into one orgasm after another; her hands flailing around at anything she could grip. At one point she had her hand around the taps and twisted violently when he made her cum; the handle breaking off.

From the sinks to the floor, where Logan mounted her and drove her shapely ass into the tiles, while holding himself above. He gripped her huge tits and used them as support as he pounded her silly. Ayesha made a mess of her hair as she gripped it tightly between her fingers as Logan's dick made her cum several times in succession. She swore she heard a tile break beneath her.

Rolling him over Ayesha couldn't help but take some time to enjoy a good ride on the Log: the way his cock plunged right up into her, deeper than Kyle or Theo could ever hope to go. Turning around she gave him a great view of her ass as she fucked him reverse cowgirl; Logan slapped her ass as she bucked frantically, grinning proudly as she leaned back over him and came hard all over his cock.

Picking her up in his arms Logan pinned her against the cubicle walls as he fucked ruthlessly from behind. Ayesha clawed at the walls as she moaned about how good he was making her feel. "FUCK! OH FUCK! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!" She moaned loudly, not caring if anyone else could hear them outside the women's toilets.

He didn't: Logan carried her from cubicle to cubicle. Fucking her hard against the all the walls, making her scream and cum; Ayesha clawed at his bare back as she felt pleasure explode within her over and over - he made it so damn easy to cum!

Finally Logan had Ayesha lying on her shoulders, her legs up in the air with her ankles by his ears, as he pounded her from above. Ayesha watched in awe as her toned stomach bulged each time Logan's cock sank balls-deep into her.

"Fuck!" She gasped as she watched the huge shape move her flesh. "Where the fuck are all my organs going?"

"You tell me!" Logan gasped as he thrust his dick deep and hard. "It's your vagina!"

"You're a personal trainer! Surely you know *some* biology?!?"

"Just enough to do my job and make you cum!" Logan said, grinning as his jackhammering big dick sent Ayesha's eyes rolling up into the back of her head; the horny mother-of-two cuming on this cock for the twenty-something-ish time since they started fucking.

Picking her up, Logan held her in his hands as he fucked her standing; right in the middle of the toilets. Ayesha gripped the back of his head and leaned back, gasping and moaning as Logan ploughed her with his cock, until finally she heard him exclaim: "FUCK! HERE IT CUMS!"

Huge and heavy ejaculations splashed all over her cervix, filling her with hot cum so quickly it was seconds before Ayesha felt gunk squirt out between where her pussy gripped the sides of his cock. Looking down between them Ayesha watched in awe at Logan's throbbing dick, as viscous white gunk poured out from between their organs to drip onto the floor.

By the time Logan had finished a small puddle of his cum was by his feet. Ayesha avoided it as she returned to her own feet; wobbling with how good he had fucked her.

"Jesus Christ!" Ayesha laughed. "I hope I haven't spoiled you for Zehra later!"

Logan winked at her. He seemed relatively unscathed by their frantic fuck. "Don't worry," he said. "She doesn't get off shift until much later. Gonna shoot the shit with Ade until then." 'Ade' would be Logan's best friend, and Zehra's boyfriend, Adrian Foster. "Then we'll fuck her silly all night long."

[Author's Note: Fuck. Yeah... Adrian knows now. They're in a menage a trois. Funny story how that came about. Might tell it some time.]

After cleaning herself up and arranging her dress and hair so it didn't look like she'd just had wild sex in the toilets, Ayesha and Logan quietly left the women's toilets, making their opposite ways; Logan disappearing into the back to catch up with Zehra before presumably heading on to his best friend's flat, while Ayesha returned to the table to discover that neither of the men had seen her leave or felt her absence, despite having surely fucked and been fucked for the best part of an hour!

Ayesha caught Mary's eye: the older woman just rolled hers and sighed.

Listening to her husband waffle about whatever, Ayesha found herself constantly shifting in her seat: having a pussy packed full of Logan's cum was surprisingly uncomfortable when sitting on a barely cushioned chair.

"Everything OK, darling?" Yusuf asked. Was he actually paying attention to her?

Ayesha decided to test it: "Just got a pussy full of cum, darling."

"Sorry, what did you say?" Oh, never mind: her imagination. Yusuf wasn't even looking at her.

"I said this dress is riding up me bum."

Yusuf actually heard that, and looked at John Halson apologetically. "I'm so sorry for my dear wife," he said. "She's a Londoner."

"But I like to think Eroshire has claimed me as one of her own," Ayesha said, finally settling in a posture that wasn't squeezing her cum-packed vagina.

"I'm sure she has," Mary said, her eyes twinkling knowingly.

*****

Stop number three on Yusuf's Grand Valentine's Day Plans for Himself was the construction site near the park (how romantic!) - a site that was, as originally planned, supposed to be where the park was by now; however continuing protests by residents, led by none other than the chief of police's daughter herself, Lucy Newell, was still withholding any progress towards Yusuf's much talked about new sexual health clinic (and residential flats). Lucy was a post-grad from the University of Eroshire who had rallied a sit-in on the site that was now well into its second year.

So the construction work was still relegated to a square of land about half the size of a football pitch (read: soccer pitch, for any Americans in chat), much to Yusuf's continuing annoyance and the construction company's frustrations.

"Mr Khan! How good to see you again!" Greeted the site foreman, Harold Golding, striding up to shake Yusuf's hand as the Khans entered the well-traversed muddy area in front of the shack of prefab offices that was supposed to be torn down by now; replaced with the car park for the new health clinic. "And you've brought your lovely wife? On Valentine's Day?"

Ayesha had always liked Harold: a tall, well-built man in his fifties that had worked the trade for his entire life. A salt-of-the-earth kind of guy that treated her like a lady, but always with that sly glint in his brown eyes that told her he would treat her like a woman in bed.

She was tempted. Yet the timings had never been right, and Yusuf never allowed the man out of his sight: always with a million questions about a project that had still yet to start.

Speaking of which: Yusuf immediately launched into a barrage of enquiries, pausing only to look back at his wife and say "this won't take a moment, darling. Why don't you go for a walk in the park? All the hippies are stuck in their trees. They shouldn't bother you."

Of course they wouldn't: they all knew Ayesha was having sex with their leader's brother.

Mentally laughing at Yusuf's idea of 'won't take a moment', Ayesha walked out of the muddy patch in high-heels (an art to be admired, for anyone who's tried to walk in mud in high heels), the warm sun and gentle breeze making pleasant companions for her bare skin and face; as well as the feeling of still being packed full of Logan's (and Kyle's!) cum.

Beyond the fenced off construction site's headquarters was Sun Leone Park; second largest in the city (for the moment, until Yusuf got his way and carved a chunk out of it), and home (again, for now) to one of the oldest copse of oak trees in the UK. Most of them were now home to lots of students camping out in protest at the trees being torn down to build a health clinic (and small block of flats, which Yusuf planned to rent out at unaffordable prices).

Laying her hand on the closest tree, Ayesha considered what a shame it was that her husband was trying to tear down something so beautiful; secretly she hoped Lucy's rebellion would prove to be Yusuf's undoing (not a very wifely thing to think, but Ayesha didn't care).

A voice from above made her jump: "Beautiful day, for such a beautiful woman as yourself..."

Looking up into the branches, Ayesha grinned. "I wondered if I'd find you here," she said.

Sitting on a branch, Zane Fisher smiled down at her. A tall (6' 5") man of unknown descent (some said Iran, others the UAE), with two full sleeve tattoos and a body that had been honed by his job as CoyFit's other head trainer. 'Zane Fisher' was definitely not his name, but no one knew more than that. Ayesha had once asked Logan if he'd seen his business partners' ID, to which the other owner of CoyFit just shrugged and said 'doesn't bother me where he came from.'

Ayesha didn't care either: Zane was a god of fucking, and he could be a terrorist on the run and Ayesha would still ride his cock. All ten fucking inches of it. She couldn't believe the two owners of CoyFit had such huge cocks (strangely similar in size as well!).

"Having fun up there?" Ayesha said.

Looking around, Zane pretended to contemplate her question, before saying "it's peaceful, but it's missing a certain special something."

"What would that be?"

In answer he extended a hand down, his face promising some sordid delights.

Clasping her hand to his, Ayesha kicked off her shoes and allowed him to pull her up onto the branch; Zane demonstrated his gym-honed strength by lifting her with one hand for most of the way up, only using his other hand when he needed to guide her gently to the branch.

"This way," he said, with a nod further up into the tree, where some enterprising students had built a makeshift platform: a treehouse made of board, plastics, and metal railings.

Climbing up after him, horny with excitement for the next fuck of the day, Ayesha discovered someone had covered the platform with thick, soft blankets. "Did you make this all for me?" She said.

"I'm borrowing it from Lucy," Zane said. "This is her throne. While she recovers from a broken ankle she's asked us to look after it. Keep the vigil. Protect these trees. Today is my day." Zane's eyes locked on hers: dark brown and full of sexual promise. Ayesha felt a shiver deep within her; she loved how this man simply oozed sex from every pore; from the way he moved and talked; it was soaked into his very being. "Today is *your* day."

"Enough teasing, Zane," Ayesha said, settling down onto the platform. "I've always wanted to be fucked in a tree."

Suspecting this could get messy, Ayesha took off her dress; Zane wasted no time unbuttoning his jeans and pulling off his shirt. "I'm glad I can meet this want of yours, Ayesha," he said, before pushing all ten inches of his massive cock deep inside her. She moaned with how good it felt: Zane was solid like fucking stone, and his big cock radiated heat like a furnance. It felt so good inside her! "We have plenty of time. I've been assured by Harold he will keep your husband occupied for many hours."

Fuck! Harold was in on this! Oh this conspiracy went DEEP!

(Almost as deep as Zane was inside her right now.)

Zane wasn't kidding either: they fucked for HOURS! During which Zane and Ayesha fucked every way they feasibly could on the platform. Zane ploughed her in missionary, pounding his cock against her cervix and making her scream in delight for all the surrounding trees (and the students camping out in them, who were also enjoying themselves in like manner). Folding her up with her legs braced against her to give him better access, Zane went deep and hard, making Ayesha cum over and over again until she was practically hyperventilating.

And Zane showed no mercy. He rolled her on her side and fucked her spooning, their legs all entwined as he pounded her from behind, and then again with them facing; his hands squeezing her tits as his cock pumped fast and deep; Ayesha's pussy squirting fluid (and a fair amount of all the cum still inside) all over his invading rod each time she came. Ayesha laid on her side as Zane held her legs up and fucked her while kneeling before her, like he was praying to the gods of sex, as Ayesha came hard all over his magnificent dick.

It wasn't all with Zane in control, however: rolling him over Ayesha rode him, loving how big and hard he was, and how far up into her he could go whenever she slammed her brown ass onto his brown hips. Reaching back she cupped his balls and squeezed them longingly; knowing how much cum Zane was brewing inside them for her, and amazed at his stamina as he held off from cuming for hours, while making her cum over and over, until Ayesha legitimately lost count!

With her hands on the blankets Zane fucked her from behind; his hands reaching down to cup her tits as he hammered away. Keeping her pleasure cuming; and Ayesha was cuming a lot with how good Zane felt as they fucked. He pulled her arms back and fucked her ruthlessly; even with her hair in his hands, pulling her head back as she moaned with how good it felt to be fucked like a whore. Ayesha loved to be in control of a fuck, but with Zane she was more than happy to give him the lead: the man *knew* how to fuck, and she felt safe in his capable hands. He could be rough, but only when she wanted it, and right now Zane knew that Ayesha wanted to be fucked silly.

It was Valentine's Day, after all.

Planting her face in the blankets Zane fucked and fucked. Pushing her down against the metal platform and he plunged his cock deep. Slamming her cervix like a lover possessed. Deeper and deeper, making Ayesha scream and claw at the blankets as she came harder than any guy before today; even Logan couldn't make her cum like this! Zane was pure sexual energy, and he poured all of it into her with his sex.

Oh she loved fucking all of her lovers, don't get her wrong: every man in her love life was good in his own way. Kyle was arrogant and confident, and took her with the smug assuredness of someone who though he was the best, and Ayesha enjoyed his confidence on the rare occasions when they fucked. Theo was much more skillful, and his manwhore ways had given him all the tools needed to make a woman cum; Ayesha enjoyed being yet another conquest for him; another woman he could fuck and demonstrate his incredibly knowledge of sex; Logan was sweet, but he too knew how to fuck a woman, much more so than Kyle, though perhaps not as much as Theo (or at least Logan was not as experienced as Theo in making a quick escape from an angry husband); Logan was an incredible lay not just for his skills, but for the size and power of his cock, which reached places Ayesha didn't even know existed, and she thought she'd explored herself thoroughly by now!

But Zane? Zane had the size and power of Logan, but the sordid knowledge of Theo, and used both to full effect. He angled his cock in all kinds of ways as he hammered it home; changing it constantly even as he fucked her for ages in the same position. Always keeping the pleasures coming in different ways. Always keeping her on her toes; so Ayesha never knew when she was about to cum. The unexpected nature of her orgasms made sex with Zane so exciting!

Flipping her over Zane held her waist and placed her ass on his thighs, pulling her torso up as he fucked her hard. Ayesha clawed at the blankets as he made her cum. "FUCK ME ZANE!" She screamed as he did so. "FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OH I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DICK! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD AND HARD!"

And Zane did just that. He held her legs up and folded her over, hammering his cock into her like Logan had done earlier. Ayesha watched in awe as her stomach bulged outward with each heavy thrust of his cock. Wondering again where everything went when this hung stud plunged all ten inches of thick cock meat into her.

Being in a tree it was no surprise when she leaned against the trunk as Zane fucked her from behind. Clawing at the bark as she came, until Zane flipped her around and lifted her up against the trunk. Slamming his cock home; Ayesha cuming again and again until she couldn't see. Zane grinning with sordid delight as his cock made this woman scream like a banshee.

"OH FUCK! OH GOD! FUCK ME! KEEP FUCKING ME! OH MY GOD! I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

He laid on top of her - Ayesha face-down on the blankets - pumping his dick into her as Ayesha closed her eyes, an orgasm almost every minute by now. Jesus! She was going to black out with how much Zane was making her cum!

They spooned for a while: Zane behind her, squeezing and sucking at her tits as he worked his hips. Giving her his dick while Ayesha moaned with how good it felt. Turning her around Ayesha fucked him with their legs entwined, as she stared deeply into his eyes.

"I love your cock," she moaned as she fucked him. "I love how good our sex is."

"Shame I cannot fuck you all day," Zane said. His hands explored her large tits like he had so often whenever he came round for 'personal training'. "But a man greater than me deserves it."

Ayesha smiled: there were two suspects remaining, and she wondered who would be next.

For the final stretch (for they had been fucking for well over three hours now, and Ayesha was sure even Yusuf would be running out of things to talk about a project that still hadn't started) Zane had her bounce on his lap. Her tits squashed against his chiselled chest. Their brown skins wet with sweat.

"I wish to fill you with my seed now," Zane said, his accent thick and unknown (definitely from the middle-east, but where?). "Where do you desire it?"

Ayesha frowned in thought: pussy? Mouth? All over her?

Why not all three?

Zane grinned when she told him. "Your wish is my command," he said.

Kissing her deeply Zane held her in place while his cock pumped thick loads after thick loads of his potent cum up into her. His ejaculations hard and heavy; pumping vast amounts of his hot gunk up into her well-fucked pussy. Sloshing around inside her and displacing all of the cum her previous lovers had left.

Ayesha moaned with how good it felt to have another of her lovers empty his balls into her.

Until Zane gently pushed her off, his cock blasting cum all over her tits. Hot white viscous fluid splashed across her brown tits and abs. Coating her nipples with his gunk. Cum shot all over her neck and face, until Zane grabbed her head and pushed it forward: Ayesha taking his cock into her mouth as it continued to erupt with cum.

More and more ejaculations sloshed around inside her mouth. Filling it with more cum, until her cheeks bulged with how much seed Zane was filling her with - and he had just pumped pints up into her pussy and all over her tits and stomach!

Ayesha swallowed and swallowed, until it seemed like Zane would never stop, but even one of the sex gods of Eroshire eventually ran out of cum; one final ejaculation splashed over her teeth as Ayesha swallowed his last load.

Looking down at her as she licked her lips, Zane smiled: "it doesn't mean you are old."