Ayesha's Valentines Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayesha smiled as she walked into the wardrobe to select her clothes for the day. At first she'd been horrified by the thought of spending the whole day with her husband, but now, knowing a secret cabal of the men in her life had organised something for her, Ayesha was looking forward to what Valentine would bring for her this year.

*****

Unfortunately she had to first endure what Yusuf had planned for her.

Turns out Yusuf had secretly put his golf clubs in the back of the car while Ayesha had been fucking Kyle in the shower. The first stop on his Valentine's Day list was a morning trip to the golfing club he often frequented with those rich fucks who ran several law firms in the city: John Follett, Markus Hills, Kevin Garrett and Andrew Klines. Ayesha hated all of them: rich white men who looked down on women, voted Tory, and saw nothing wrong with asking her the question 'where do you *really* come from?' (Which they never asked her husband, who actually had a Pakistan accent.). They treated the golf club like their private club, although the place was technically open to anyone who could afford it (annual membership was almost four figures).

However, this time the normal quartet had three more from the law firm Hills & Follett: Jacob Cook (who Ayesha disliked), Ewa Kowalska (who Ayesha liked), and Theodore Miller (who she-

-oh fuck.)

Ayesha couldn't hold back her grin when she saw one of her lovers amongst the golfing crew.

"What's this?" Yusuf said, grinning as he shook Kevin's hand. "H&F seem to be taking over!"

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Ewa invited herself and brought bodyguards, it seems."

"No, just my caddies," Ewa said, giving Ayesha a kiss on the cheek. "Ayesh, darling! It's been a while. When are we ever going to get together for a girl's night?"

'Girl's night' was code for a threesome with a stud of their choice. Ayesha noticed Theo's smirk and knew he was thinking the same thing.

Which piqued her interest: was this the plan?

No: Ewa was clearly carrying her golfing gear. Whereas Jacob and Theo hadn't brought theirs. Only one of them actually needed to caddy, so that meant-

The sly wink Theo gave her when he politely kissed her on the cheek was confirmation.

Ayesha could barely contain herself as they all made a slow, ponderous, golfing walk out onto the course (who was it that described golf as 'a good walk spoiled'?).

She was so excited she didn't even so much as bristle with indignation when Andrew described her as 'looking exotic' in that dress; John followed up with describing her as an 'Indian princess' in a stunning display of ignorance; and Markus capped the casual racism with a comment aimed at Ewa when he asked the Polish woman 'are you trying to out-brown the Asian?'

Ewa laughed, then shared a look with Ayesha which told her the lawyer was also thinking how to kill the four old men and bury their remains somewhere under the golf course without ever getting caught.

Ayesha felt a hand on her ass and knew it wasn't Yusuf: her husband was walking ahead beside John and Markus; his wife now forgotten. "Hello Theo," Ayesha purred.

"Take a left after the first hole," Theo whispered in her ear. "The outhouse for garden supplies. Door's unlocked."

"Hmm... looking to substitute the second hole with a different kind of hole?"

"I'm looking to score an ace," Theo said. Giving her ass a squeeze while her husband walked in front of them, totally oblivious to the hot cheating sex about to happen. "Happy Valentine's."

The first hole was a tortuous affair: waiting for the six players (John, Markus, Kevin, Andrew, Ewa and Yusuf) to each finish teeing off, then follow them across the fairway, then watch them make their shots from wherever their ball landed... Jesus Christ on a pancake! Ayesha hated this sport to begin with, but knowing Theo and her were going to fuck just after this hole made the whole affair torturous!

Thankfully at least five of the players were decent enough (Ewa scored a birdie on a par three hole). So it was her husband Ayesha found herself waiting for, when Yusuf kept missing the hole right at the end. Eventually finishing three over par.

With her husband and the guys walking ahead, Theo and Ayesha hung back. Ewa, with a dour looking Jacob walking beside her carrying her golf clubs, turned around and jerked her thumb in the direction of the storage house between holes one and two, which was used for the equipment for the groundskeeping team.

"Go!" Ewa whispered. "I'll cover for you! Happy Valentine's!"

Theo seized her hand and led her quickly to the door, Ayesha following him like a giddy virgin with her first love. With one quick glance at the party - her husband engrossed in conversation, having completely failed to notice his wife running off with one of the lawyers from the firm that represented him - Theo and Ayesha ducked inside the small storage house for some fucking.

They wasted no time: Ayesha practically tackled Theo onto the floor and unzipped his flies; his massive nine-and-a-half-inch cock springing out like a meat pogo stick that Ayesha was only too happy to ride; and ride it she did. Her hips quickly became a blur as she took Theo into her, her dress bunching up around her waist (Ayesha wasn't wearing underwear, like a good slut).

Leaning back, Ayesha supported herself on Theo's legs, as the smug, green-eyed lawyer settled back with his hands behind his head. The horny pair were surrounded by parked lawnmowers, golf buggies, and racks of gardening tools (which looked far too dangerous to be used as sex toys, which was a shame).

"God, I love your tits," Theo said as he watched those huge brown mounds strain the fabric of the dress as Ayesha bounced frantically. His thick cock plunging up into her in the way that both of them loved best: totally unprotected.

"I thought... uh... I thought you said... oh fuck... that they looked... uh... saggy?"

"That's because they're all natural, Ayesh, like good tits should be."

Leaning forward, Ayesha caught his hands and used him for support as she fucked herself on his dick. "I would believe you if I didn't know you were fucking all the girls at PC," Ayesha said, referring to the Paradiso Costiero nightclub in the centre of town. Famous for its eventful party evenings, live bands (the Marathon Sex Bunnies frequently performed there), and all-female line of barmaids. All of them stunners. All of them had ridden Theo's dick at some point.

Most of them had fake-as-fuck tits. Including the owner of the nightclub, Alexa.

"I'm wounded you'd think I would lie to you, Ayesh," Theo said, smiling that sweet smile that made women weak at the knees.

Luckily Ayesha was only using her knees to help her thighs take his rigid cock nice and hard; a sound that filled the small storage house, bouncing off the tools hanging up along the walls. "Oh you sly bastard," she said, leaning forward until her tits lightly touched his shirt, and her lips his. Their tongues met, gently caressing each other as her hips rode him furiously. Theo's hands hit the cold concrete floor, still entwined with Ayesha's hands, and the horny pair fucked with her on top for a while before Theo managed to free his hands and, wrapping them around her, began to buck his hips up into her. Slamming his cock harder than she had been bouncing on it.

"I'm insulted you don't trust me!" Theo said, sounding not at all hurt.

"You lied to my daughter!" Ayesha purred, not regretting being the one who cheated on Syeda with her boyfriend-at-the-time, Theo. "Plus you're a lawyer."

"Oh the insults fly thick and fast!" Theo said theatrically, jackhammering his dick up into her.

"Almost as fast as your cock," Ayesha said slyly. "Keep this up mate, and I'm going to cum all over that beautiful cock of yours."

Grinning, Theo did indeed keep up the pace, and Ayesha did indeed cum all over his dick.

Gathering her in his hands, Theo picked Ayesha up and held her atop the nearest lawnmower, his cock barely slowing down as he pistoned it deep into her. With her shapely brown ass resting on the seat of the lawnmower, Ayesha wrapped her legs around him and took his cock. Moaning with how good it felt, until she came again; fluids gushing all over the leather seat.

To the wall the horny pair went: Theo slamming Ayesha into the brick. Giving her his dick as she furiously tried to find somewhere to grip with her long nails. Settling for his shirt, she held on tightly as Theo's cock plunged up deep into her over and over, before she screamed with how hard he made her cum.

Not finished yet, Theo carried her to the spare golf buggies, where Ayesha bounced on his cock as Theo leaned back in the passenger seat, squeezing her tits through the dress as he kissed the length of her smooth brown neck. Clutching him tightly Ayesha came hard all over his thrusting dick; her pussy squirting fluid over his bare thighs and the seat of the buggy.

Turning around Ayesha braced herself on the seat as Theo lifted her legs, demonstrating great flexibility for a woman of her age as her ankles almost touched her ears. Theo hammered away with the fury of a man on a mission to make someone cum, and cum she did, all over the seat for the second time.

"Jesus, Theo!" Ayesha gasped as he picked her up and carried her to the nearest wall, holding her against the brick again as he pounded her into it. "You gonna cum anytime soon? They must be on the fifteenth hole by now!"

Theo tapped his ear, which Ayesha now noticed had one of those bluetooth earpieces hanging in there for dear life. "Ewa's been giving me updates," he said. "They're on the sixteenth."

"Shit! You better cum soon!"

"Yeah... you're right," Theo said, with the disappointment of a child who has just been told he can't stay at the arcade all day. Giving her a passionate kiss, Theo smirked: "where do you want me to cum?"

"Mouth," Ayesha said, figuring she'd change things up: Kyle filled her pussy this morning, so why not let Theo pump his load into her stomach?

Grinning, Theo spun her around and leaned against the wall as she went down on him. Taking his cock in her mouth, Ayesha blew the handsome twenty-seven-year-old lawyer against the wall of the storage shed. Within moments she had taken Theo all the way to the base of his cock; all of his thick inches sheathed in her warm, moist throat.

Theo groaned with the pleasure her deep-throating was giving him, and he tenderly brushed her hair as she bobbed her head up and down the length of his dick; squeezing his balls gently, feeling how hot they were with all the cum brewing inside.

Theo pressed the earpeace. "Yeah, I hear you," he said. "We'll finish up."

"Fuck," Ayesha muttered, briefly taking his cock from her mouth. "OK Theo: time to cum."

Plunging his cock back into her throat, Ayesha threw her head back and forth along his length as she throat-fucked him to orgasm. Theo gripped her hair and began thrusting his hips, fucking her face as he felt his orgasm grow.

"Oh fuck! God, I love it when you suck my cock, Ayesh!" He moaned. "Are you ready for some cum?"

She moaned in an affirmative.

Gripping her head Theo plunged his cock deep inside her throat and began pumping his thick loads straight down her throat into her stomach. Ayesha's eyes rolled up as she felt huge loads of hot, thick, baby-making gunk slosh down her throat, filling her stomach with Theo's potent cum. Ayesha gulped hungrily as Theo came and came, showing off his considerable volume as he filled her stomach like few of her other lovers could.

"Come in Ewa," Theo gasped into his earpiece. "We've almost finished."

A wicked thought crossed Ayesha's mind as she heard the storage shed's door open. She held the last few globs of Theo's spunk in her mouth, and kept it shut as she stood up and adjusted her dress as the beautiful Polish lawyer walked over with a smile on her face.

The moment Ewa opened her mouth to say something Ayesha reached forward pulled Ewa to her, smashing her lips against Ewa's. Despite catching her by surprise, Ewa quickly reciprocated, enjoying the unexpected lesbian kiss as Theo found his trousers, shirt, and shoes (while keeping his eyes on these two stunning women making out).

Then Ayesha used her tongue to push all the cum in her mouth into Ewa's. The lawyer moaned in surprise as she felt thick, hot gunk fill her mouth, but Ewa was no stranger to a little snowball, and she used her own tongue to push Theo's cum back.

For almost a minute the two women enjoyed the feeling of cum passing back and forth inside their mouths, until Ayesha suddenly swallowed and broke the kiss. "Thanks for keeping watch," she said.

Licking her lips - thick strands of Theo's cum still linking her teeth - Ewa smiled back. "Don't worry - Yusuf hasn't even noticed you are gone."

Yeah, that sounded like her husband. Ayesha sighed and followed Ewa outside, noting that the miserable Jacob had been keeping watch. A heavy bag of golf clubs still on his back. The guy was looking like someone was punishing him.

"So what did you do to get put in the doghouse?" Ayesha asked him as she walked past.

"Long story," Jacob muttered.

(And it is. Told elsewhere.)

*****

Sure enough Yusuf hadn't even noticed her absence; Ayesha was able to walk up to him, slide her arm through his, and kiss him affectionately on the cheek with lips still laced with cum, with Yusuf not once breaking his conversation with John Follett.

"How's your son, John?" Ayesha said, knowingly interrupting their talk about stocks, shares, and all of that nonsense.

John bristled: she knew this was not his favourite subject. "Peter's fine, thanks," he said. "He's not even halfway through his university course and the boy has already applied to Seminal VSCL for an apprenticeship!" Somehow sounding annoyed at his son's future career.

Seminal VSCL was one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the UK, who had recently established their new main offices in Coytoss (after moving from Manchester). One of their most popular drugs was the sleeping pill NE-3NG, whose slogan promised those who took it before a night's sleep would 'sleep through *anything*'.

Ayesha found it amusing that Peter had first-hand experience about Seminal VSCL's leading product, as he used to take it quite often during his first year at uni, when he shared dorms with Kyle; giving himself a good night's sleep while Kyle (unbeknownst to Peter) would regularly fuck his (Peter) girlfriend, Erin Winters.

Oh, the irony.

"We'll hammer out the fine print at lunch tomorrow," Yusuf said to John. Turning to his wife for the first time since she rejoined him after stealthily fucking another man behind his back, Yusuf kissed her cheek. "Shall we depart for the next location on our list, dear?"

*****

It was the next location where Ayesha realised what Yusuf was doing: this wasn't a day for her, but a day for him to meet up with business contacts for his ongoing projects around Eroshire. If playing golf with John Follet and his friends was making sure Yusuf still had the backing of the law firm Hills & Follett, then this was Yusuf making sure he had the backing of the main player in the city: Mayor John Halson.

Halson was sitting at the table already, just outside the Sesenta Nueve, a popular Spanish cafe in the heart of the city, with his beautiful wife Mary. Halson was exactly what one would expect of an elected official (a member of the Conservative party, ironically enough considering Coytoss was possibly one of the most progressive-minded cities in the UK): white, fat and on his way to balding.

Mary Halson, on the other hand, was doing fine-as-fuck for a woman in her fifties. Ayesha had no problem considering the brunette ageing goals: with her long dark hair arranged in a bun behind a face that, beside a few wrinkles around her eyes, was still smooth and pale, with lips of deep red and a dress that showed off quite a lot of her ample bosom.

Mary was definitely a woman who was fucking other guys, and she was definitely fucking other guys for her own political goals. Ayesha admired that.

"Yusuf! Ayesha! How wonderful to see you both!" Halson said, standing up to shake Yusuf by the hand and plant a wet kiss on Ayesha's cheek.

Mary was far more sensual with her greeting, and Ayesha felt her burgeoning bi-curioisty take another leap forward as Mary gently kissed her cheek. "Ayesha," she purred in a deep, sultry sort of voice that Ayesha was sure would make a man rock hard even if Mary was just reading from the traffic report.

Sitting down opposite the Halsons, Ayesha smiled politely as the men began talking, catching Mary's eye occasionally to see the woman roll them in her skull in exasperation. Ayesha smiled.

"What can I get you all?"

That bi-curiosity took another leap forward at the sight of the waitress: a tall, dark-haired and very tanned woman with quite a few tattoos on her bare arms. She took their orders then turned to Ayesha and regarded her with piercing green eyes. "What would you like to drink?" She asked in a husky voice.

She smelled nice too.

After taking their orders Ayesha politely listened to Yusuf prattle on about his 'big plans'; John Halson nodding and talking about *his* plans. As the two men talked about themselves the two wives swapped casual chatter about various goings on in the city until the waitress returned with drinks for the table.

As she laid Ayesha's drink in front of her, the waitress bent low and whispered "come with me, please," into her ear.

It was the wicked grin on the woman's face that caused Ayesha to stand up; she made to tell her husband she was just going to the toilet, but Yusuf was so engrossed in his conversation; Ayesha used the excuse with Mary, who gave her a knowing smile and a wink.

Was she in on this too? How deep did this conspiracy go?

Following the waitress - curious as to where her day of great sex would go next - Ayesha found herself in the small corridor leading to the kitchens where the customer toilets were located; the women's toilets clearly out of action, or at least that was what the sign taped to the door said.

The waitress pushed it open, gesturing for Ayesha to follow.

Not sure whether she was ready yet for her first lesbian encounter, Ayesha instead found the toilets occupied by a very familiar individual, who had, on occasions when Zane had been busy, popped round her house for some 'personal training'.

"Hey Ayesh," Logan Evans said, grinning. Standing there next to the sinks in just a t-shirt and shorts, his tanned, muscular body practically straining the clothes; his face like a Greek god.

A tap on her shoulder broke Logan's spell on her: Ayesha turned to see the waitress smirking at her. "Don't break him," she said in that gorgeous husky voice of hers, pointing to Logan. "I've got plans for him tonight." With that said she left, closing the toilet door behind her.

"That must have been the Zehra I keep hearing about," Ayesha said to Logan, stepping closer to him as a smile tainted with erotic hunger grew on her lips. "I can see why you broke your rule for her."

That 'rule' was Logan's insistence on only fucking single women; compared to Zane Fisher, his business partner and co-owner of CoyFit gym, who was quite happy to fuck anyone with a pussy regardless of their relationship status.

While Zane had seduced Ayesha, it had been Ayesha who had seduced Logan, and she started the moment she heard a rumour that 'good guy' Logan Evans had finally fucked a woman who was in a relationship - with Logan's best friend, no less! It had taken some convincing, but she had finally managed to discover how big the Logan Log was.

Taking off his shorts Logan unleashed that beast for her hungry eyes: a ten-inch monster of a dick that, rumour had it, only one woman had ever managed to fuck sore. Ayesha desperately wanted to be the second.