Azerothian Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,163 Followers

"I'm exhausted!" I complained once the door was closed and locked.

Pinkerpie chuckled as she immediately started shucking off her clothes. Once she was naked she purred, "Hopefully you're not too tired?"

"Not for that," I retorted with a grin, "I am never too tired for that!"

Jumping on the bed, she flipped onto her back and spread her short, thick, thighs as she purred, "Then let's get a little dirty before we clean up!"

Pulling my clothes over my head and pushing them to my ankles, I lunged at her. The bed creaked loudly as I smashed Pinkerpie down into the soft goose down mattress. She giggled loudly as she bit and nibbled at my chest.

She was so short, only four and half feet tall, that if she wasn't so womanly in her curves it all would have felt perverse. But she was no child, she was all woman!

Grabbing two greedy handfuls of her overly broad, exotically thick behind, I turned us over so that she was on my lap. Her torso was still so short that as my dick slid up inside her, and she settled her thighs down on mine, I still had to look down at her as she leaned in and up for a deep, plump mouthed kiss. As she sucked on my bottom lip she started twerking her hips so that I was thrusting up inside her in quick, shallow mini thrusts.

I was not halfway inside her when I felt her first cervix smash into my head mercilessly, but as Pinkerpie rotated her hips and slowly rocked, her arousal intensified. As she became more and more aroused the more her cervix relaxed and soon she was sighing while her body shuddered as I sank deeper inside until my dick collided with her second cervix. The second wouldn't open as wide as the first, but still, I could feel that it was already soft and pliable.

Pinkerpie was ready to breed.

Tightening and loosening her thighs, she bounced on my dick. All the way up until only my head was still inside her, and then crashing back down. She released my bottom lip as she moaned and breathed hard. Her pretty indigo eyes were closed, her brow was scrunched, and her mouth was open in a twisted half-euphoric half-pained expression that told me she was oh-so-close.

Moving my hand up from her firm yet spongy hips and ass, I grabbed her by her slim shoulders, and then pulled her down as I thrust up as deep and hard as I could. Pinkerpie gasped as she raked her nails down my back and started thrusting her pubic mound so that her clitoris ground on my pelvic bone. She rotated her hips so that my dick rubbed across the back of her vagina. She was mewling now sporadically between gasping silences and guttural growls as her vagina grasped and sucked my dick. She was so wet inside, and yet, she was wrapped around me so tightly, trembling and quaking, sucking and clamping down so hard. My nails dug into her shoulders. Her nails dug into my ribs. With all of my strength I pulled her down as I thrust up inside her!

My head hit her second cervix and it stretched open and then it felt like something popped!

Pinkerpie gasped. Drool rolled down from the corners of her wide open mouth to her chin. She looked like she should have been shrieking at the top of her lungs as every muscle in her body seemed to tighten down. The burning heat in my balls that had become a violent vibrating feeling exploded as icy-hot shot through my groin, hit my prostate, and then I too was gasping as I wrapped my arms around Pinkerpie and tried to squeeze all the air out of her as my orgasm shot out of me while leaving me feeling like a repeatedly rung bell!

When the peak passed I collapsed backwards and Pinkerpie followed me. We were both left gasping for breath.

"I," She started breathlessly but couldn't finish until she swallowed and took another two breaths, "I've never felt like that before..."

I nodded, but didn't answer. Every woman was different, and I didn't want to betray Birdette by saying that I had cum harder in Pinkerpie than I ever had before, with anyone, Megan included. Do women compare notes when it come to sex with their husbands? Would Pinkerpie and Birdette be inclined to do so since they both shared me? If so, I couldn't say anything comparative that might find its way back to Birdette, or Ebonae.

We laid there for the better part of a half hour before Pinkerpie started lavishing my chest with kisses. The way her vagina was wrapped around my dick, I couldn't settle down, it wouldn't go down at all, and so, before I knew it Pinkerpie sat up and settled her hips down on mine until I was thrust up all the way inside her. I was completely ensconced in her. Reaching around her own hips and ass she started running her finger up and down my crotch, from my balls all the way to my anus, and then back up. With gentle strokes she fired the furnaces inside my testicles. With every soft caress along the penile muscle my dick twitched and swelled up larger and larger until it was actually starting to feel uncomfortable. The whole time she slowly rocked her hips, only moving me inside her an inch or so.

"I like it when you are filling me up so much," She purred as she looked down at me predatorially, "It makes me feel... hungry. I can actually feel you pushing my guts up and around inside me. It feels... weird... and yet, I like it."

I didn't say anything. I just watched her small sleek breasts wobble in front of me. The stretch and tightening of her abdominals. The movement of her blue pubic hair as she ground her pussy on my dick and pelvic bone. And I enjoyed the feel of her cushiony buttocks pressing into my thighs and down on my testicles. Pinkerpie had one hand on my abdomen while her other hand was still fondling my balls. Focusing on the feeling of her fingers stroking my scrotum and the firmness of her hands massaging my balls. With delicate strokes she stoked a blaze in my testicles that had me growling and gasping as I pressed my dick inside harder and harder, seeking my needed release while trying vainly to reach new depths inside Pinkerpie!

By the time she let me cum I was a quivering, howling beast lost to reason and caught up only in my need to breed. As my climax burst Pinkerpie's did as well. As I howled she growled and squeezed my balls until I felt like they were grapes in a press and wrung every drop of seed from my body. At the end I blacked out, but not before feeling Pinkerpie collapse onto my chest. We never did get to cleaning up.

----(!)----

The next morning we headed out again and I refined my beast tracking skill. Afterwards, she taught me Serpent Sting. The process was complicated.

Arrows and bolts were the easiest because I could see and touch them, whereas the blunderbuss and musket shot and my bullets were the hardest. With them I had to imagine them chambered in my pistols and rifle, and for the blunderbuss and musket, wrapped in cloth within the barrel. All the while summoning my magic, choosing an attribute such as arcane, frost, or earth, and then affixing it to the ammo. It was almost overwhelming until I got the hang of it. It was nothing like playing the game at all, where a single mouse click or button push instantly cast the attack.

After learning and practicing Serpent Sting, Pinkerpie taught me Arcane Shot, Viper Sting, and Volley. Serpent Sting was an earth based magic shot that poisoned whomever was hit, which meant I wouldn't have to dip my bullets in spider or snake venom anymore to achieve the same effect. Arcane Shot was pure arcane magic, which gave a regular bullet or arrow enough potency that even if the arrow was stopped by physical armor the magic would still blast the person, knocking them on their ass if not killing them. Viper Sting was an earth magic shot that poisoned a caster, mage, priest, paladin, and warlocks, and sapped their mana though Pinkerpie was not very impressed with it.

"Viper Sting can make a difference if a caster is already exhausted, and it can certainly help exhaust them," She explained as she shook her head, "But if your life depends on that shot, then it would be better to disengage and run, or take your chances with a more powerful shot. Most casters gather artifacts or jewelry that boost their mana or act as reservoirs. If you think you're going to out magic a mage then you are sorely mistaken, and most likely a dead man."

I nodded that I understood, and in fact, I did understand better than she could ever know. I had gone up against many casters in pvp battlegrounds and if I won it was because of being mobile, the power of my pet, and my skill as a hunter.

Volley turned out to be one of the most interesting abilities, instead of summoning my magic and affixing it to my ammo with a certain attribute, it was an actual spell that required being spoken which required a cast time. The spell then was affixed to the ammunition. Once the spell was cast, the arrow or bullet could be shot at a person or location where a summoning circle would then be cast on the ground summoning a volley of magic shadow, arcane, or frost arrows or bullets to rain down on the area.

"Now!" Pinkerpie said as I fired my latest Arcane Shot and hit the four inch target she had set against a tree trunk. When I turned to her she waved me to come and sit with her. Setting my pistols on the table I walked over and sat cross-legged in front of her. Once I was settled she continued, "It's time I explained a few more things to you. As you've been practicing your Serpent Stings and Arcane Shots I'm sure you've felt fatigued."

I nodded when she paused as if expecting a response. Once I did she grinned and continued, "This is because magic is powered by Mana. However, we are not mages or priests, we are hunters. So, the majority of our honed skills and abilities come from our ability to Focus. These next abilities I teach require your absolute focus."

"And what are these abilities?" I asked.

"First," Pinkerpie answered as she patted the air in a gesture for me to be patient, "You should know that what I have taught you so far, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Viper Sting, and Volley, are considered Trick Shots. What I will teach you next are Skill Shots, and they are, Aimed Shot, Multi-shot, Kill Shot. Of those three I only know Multi-shot and Kill Shot, so those will be the two I teach you."

The rest of the day I practiced Multi-Shot and Kill Shot. With the bow and arrow it was learning how to shoot three arrows at once. With the crossbow it was learning how to prepare a trick bolt that would split into three after firing. The blunderbuss, it was the most fun. Smaller pellets, or rock if needed, shoved down the barrel, and then "Blam!" three to five enemies dead, or just one guy's face blown off.

Kill Shot on the other hand was harder to learn. In the game it was a finishing move after an enemy was at less than twenty-five percent health. Not in real life though. In real life it was almost a quick draw move, except that you could actually already have your weapon in hand if you were already in a battle. More precisely, Kill Shot was the ability to see when an enemy has left himself, or herself, open for a quick kill attack, and then taking advantage of it. Obviously, an opening doesn't remain open for long, hence the quick draw. I have to see the opening and then be able to snap off a Kill Shot nearly instantaneously before the enemy realizes their mistake and recovers.

----(!)----

Later that afternoon we walked back to Thelsamar and into the Stoutlager Inn.

"Tomorrow, I will start teaching you how to use those swords," Pinkerpie promised, but then grew quiet as the Innkeeper approached.

He gave us both a disgusted glare as he sucked on his teeth, and then growled, "Magistrate Bluntnose came by. Said ye papers were finished, so now ye can get out of my inn. Go get ye possessions and get out, or I'll have 'em thrown out with the refuse."

"Thank you for passing along the message," I growled through my teeth.

Walking around the dwarf, we went to our room and slammed the door, then I locked it.

"If he is going to be an asshole about it," I hissed as I started shucking off my clothes, "Then at the least, we are going to take a bath before we hit the road."

Pinkerpie laughed, but then began disrobing as she turned the knobs that quickly had the waterbarel in the corner of the room filling with hot water.

----(!)----

Two hours later Pinkerpie and I walked out of the Stoutlager Inn, across the street, and up the path to Magistrate Bluntnose's home.

"H'o there!" He greeted us with a wave as we approached, "I see ye got my message!"

"We did!" I answered as we closed the distance.

"Well!" Harn chuckled as he held out a satchel, "Here are all of your documents."

"Thank you Magistrate," Pinkerpie said with a nod towards the papers that made her a legal citizen of the Alliance.

"No, Missus Glimmergem, thank you," Harn replied while shaking his head then looking up at me, "You two brought out into the open an issue that has been building and becoming a larger reality for all of us. Azeroth is filled with so many different peoples. Too often all we see is hate and participate in the wars that divide us. It's time we supported the relationships that might bring us together."

"I agree," I said with a nod as I reached out and offered him my hand. When he took it I continued, "Unfortunately it is easier for most to hate change and accept the status quo. The road your talking about, where people are judge on their individual character instead of their race, I'm afraid that will be a long hard road to travel."

"That as may be," Harn agreed with broad smile hidden beneath his thick beard, "That as may be, but I doubt ye are the first interracial couple to walk in Azeroth and I doubt ye will be the last. The work may be slow, but all good forging is, and in the end the blacksmith's work is only stronger for it."

I nodded that I understood and agreed as Harn paused, to a deep inhalation, and then stepped back before he continued, "Unfortunately we are not there yet. I spoke with Lina Hearthstove, the stable master, but she is as stubborn as her father. She will not sell ye any of her animals."

I sighed as I nodded.

Harn Bluntnose was not to be outmaneuvered though and added, "My suggestion is, go to Kharanos. Their still not that far off, and they may be more open minded since their nearly at Iron Forge's doorstep."

"Thank you Magistrate Bluntnose, I think we will do just that," I answered.

"Good luck then lad, missy," Harn replied with a final nod for both of us before turning back towards his home.

Looking down at Pinkerpie, she gazed back up at me and smiled. Turning away from Harn's home we walked out of Thelsamar and up the hill to the gryphon master. Thorgrum was still on duty and gave us both a flat stare before he said, "Papers?"

With a sigh I handed them over, one set of papers for me and another that was Pinkerpie's. Thorgrum glared at us as if he hadn't just seen us two days prior, and our paperwork. Finally he handed our papers back to me and asked, "Where's it that ye be want'n to go?"

"Kharanos," Pinkerpie answered.

Thorgrum nodded before retrieving a gryphon before he said, "Ye arrived on one gryphon, so I suppose it won't hurt nothin' if ye ride one to Kharanos. Make sure ye bundle up, it gets a might colder there than in the Searing Gorge."

I nodded and so did Pinkerpie before we both tied heavy bear fur lined cloaks around our necks. Thorgrum nodded and then helped us mount. Once we were settled he played a little tune on his flute before slapping the gryphon's rump. It charge forward as I clung to the saddle and Pinkerpie shrieked while clinging to me. Seconds later we were in the sky.

"Goat brained dwarf!" Pinkerpie cursed, but then became more concerned with snuggling up closer as the temperature began to drop as we gained altitude.

----(!)----

We shouldn't have left so late in the afternoon. It was deep into the night when we finally landed in Kharanos. A surly, sleepy eyed dwarf named Brolan Galebeard came out and gave Pinkerpie a sharp glare as he inspected our papers. Once he was satisfied that we weren't Horde invaders he directed us towards the Thunderbrew Distillery, and took the gryphon away to be stabled.

"Apparently, sleeping quarters are only a second thought after drinking," Pinkerpie sniggered as we climbed the stairs and entered the tavern.

"Be nice," I said as I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

The Thunderbrew Distillery looked very similar to the Stoutlager Inn. A private dining room up stairs, a large main room with a bar and the kitchen in the back, and down the stairs in the back of the kitchen leading to the larder, and then to a hallway with rooms to each side. Innkeeper Himas Belm looked me over more than once and glared at Pinkerpie as he sucked on his teeth before finally saying, "No account'n for taste, but ye do be married and ye do have gold. Come on and I will show ye to a room."

Moments later we both sighed as we closed the door and then crawled into bed, and minutes after that the only sounds in the room were those of two people sleeping...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,163 Followers
12