Azerothian Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

"How long would one of these gorgets take to complete?" I asked.

"Dependin' on the smith, a week maybe two," She answered.

"We don't have time for that," I said, "I will just have to have one made for you, Birdette, Ebonae, and Pinkerpie once we get home."

"Aye, but by then the month will be up," Shaelah retorted.

"Doesn't mean you can't wear it if you want to," I said.

"True enough," Shaelah replied, "True enough."

Sliding off my lap, Shaelah took my hand and led me to the door and out into the tavern. It was still early in the morning yet, and so the Thunderbrew Distillery was empty except for Mandalay, Maxan Anvol the resident priest, Himas Belm, Tannok Frosthammer, Brina Bronzeshanks, Dugan, Bosko, and every intimate friend Shaelah and her late husband Hurnskov had. Cheers rose up as I led Shaelah to the raised dias where the local musicians played but was now occupied by Maxan Anvol. Brina placed a winter garland on my head while Mandalay placed a smaller one on Shaelah. We finished their procession, and then we were standing before the priest. Thirty minutes later we were married.

Cheers went up, rice was thrown, Himas and Tannok sloshed ale as they smashed their tankard together and took long swigs. Congratulations were given to us and then we were rushing out of the Thunderbrew Distillery, down the steps to a large small house like wagon pulled by a team of four rams with Pinkerpie and Mandalay sitting up on the driver's seat. Each of them was bundled up beneath a stout blanket against the cold. Beside the wagon Cyduna was laying snow taking her easy while Fennic and Ealura played and tousled beside her.

Opening the door to our new little home away from home for Shaelah, she climbed in. The folks that followed us out sang, and yelled out cheers and well wishes for good luck. Shaelah leaned out and waved one last time. I waved at Himas, Brina, and Tannok though everyone might have assumed I waved at them all, then I stepped up into the house wagon and closed the door.

To my surprise it was Shaelah that exhaled expressively, "Finally! We be on the road to Amberstill Ranch!"

I couldn't help but chuckle, of all the people I thought I would hear that from, I was sure it was going to be Pinkerpie. The wagon lurched and Shaelah fell into my lap. She cursed under her breath while I chuckled.

For the last fourteen days I had spent my days going to Shaelah's home and helping her in any way she needed in preparing to leave Kharanos. But, for the most part, it was an excuse for us to spend time together. It gave us a little time to get to know each other. Now, as Shaelah looked up into my eyes as I held her on my lap, it wasn't in wariness. But it wasn't love either, rather it was fondness. She liked me and I liked her, but the loss of her husband was just too fresh. It wouldn't keep her from consummating our marriage or rendering her wifely due, but we had spent long hours talking about how it would take time for love to grow naturally. I accepted it, but I also hoped it wouldn't take too long either.

Shaelah's plump pink lips were curved up at the edges in a confident almost seductive smirk. The sure seduction of her mouth seemed to belie the calm sadness in her glacial blue eyes. Raising a hand to her cheek, I caressed her well formed cheekbones and followed her curves with my thumb until I was cupping her chin. Her eyebrows were as auburn and her long curly hair. Shaelah had a wide nose, as was common for dwarf women, and it curve out to a turned up button tip where she wore a single small golden ring pierced through her septum. It didn't dangle at all, as a matter of fact it encircled her columella tightly lending to an air of modesty. Her lips, top and bottom, were very full. Plump was just not enough of a description. No, they were very plump, bee-stung even, and shaped like a heart. A heart ripe for kissing!

Her skin, such a pale white, with her sitting on my lap and only inches away, I could see the blue undertones in her skin so clearly that it made her appear as if she had been sculpted from snow and ice. It was in such contrast to the vibrant pink lips and resplendent auburn hair.

"It makes me happy that ye be gentle," She whispered suddenly as she pulled a leather laces that held her long curly hair in its braid.

Shaking out her hair when her gaze fixed on mine again there was a fire in them that I hadn't seen before. Guiding my hands to the laces of her corset, she directed me to pull them until she was able to unfasten the hooks in the front. She tossed the iron ribbed, fleece-lined, leather garment across the wagon to the adjacent bed, and then guided my hands again to pull on the laces tying her dress tight from the nap of her neck to the small of her back. Pulling her arms out of her sleeves, she let the bodice fall to her lap exposing her breasts.

They were large, and they were beautiful. Sitting as she was, they hung down nearly to her lap. Her breasts were indeed twice as large as Birdette's. They may have even been twice as large as Brina's, which were larger than Birdette's breasts as well. Shaelah's breasts were fat. No, they were far beyond fat. They were gravidly obese. Long and full to the point that they seemed larger than any watermelon I could remember eating. They looked like they must have weighed close to twenty-five to thirty pounds each!

And yet, Shaelah stood straight backed as if they didn't weigh anything at all. There was just so much. I had no idea where to start!

"But, don't be too gentle," Shaelah purred salaciously as she took my hands and placed them on her gargantuan breasts.

My hands sank into them. They were so soft! Softer than any pillow, and somehow firm like marshmallow. It was a shame Azeroth hadn't discovered how to make marshmallows yet. Such sugary goodness!

I sank deeper into Shaelah's pillowy flesh, and then I released and pulled away before trying grabbing more. Over and over. Greedily grabbing as much pale white breast as I could possibly hold. They overflowed my hands so much that even if I had five more sets of hands I still wouldn't have been able to hold all of Shaelah's plump flesh!

She hummed quiet moans of satisfaction as I groped, massaged, and caressed her breasts. When I grabbed her pale-pink nipples almost the same color as her bluish-snow-white skin, she gasped as I pinched and twisted. Her mouth finally curled up into a full smile before suddenly leaning into me and resting her head on my chest. I kept one breast cupped in my hand, but I used her leaning in as an opportunity to run my other arm down her back, beneath her hair, and grabbed to top of her cushiony ass-cheek.

"Mmm," She hummed into my chest as her own hands started pulling at my shirttails beneath my coat and cloak.

As I squeezed her breast, Shaelah tugged and pulled my shirttails free and she was able to run her hands underneath, across my abdomen and around my waist to trace her fingers up the muscles of my back. After a few minutes she started tugging at my belt and pant laces. Suddenly she was pulling away, sliding off my lap, then pushing her dress down over her broad hips to reveal she wore only a small linen loincloth. She pushed that down too, and then hastily picked up both and tossed them where her corset had landed on the adjacent bed.

Unlatching the broach that held my cloak together at my throat, I spent little time pulling it off and tossing it near Shaelah's already discarded clothes before shrugging out of my coat. Shaelah finished before I did and started pulling at my shirt again. She pulled my belt off and tossed it onto the other bed then attacked my pants. She got them as far as my ankles before pushing me backwards onto the bed and climbed on top. I had been aroused since she landed in my lap. Now, my dick stood up like a flagstaff. A tall pale pole with a flaring bell-shaped head that was more purple now than pink, and Shaelah was determined to impale herself upon it!

Straddling my hips, she balanced herself against the rock and sway of the wagon. She grabbed my organ like it was the hilt of a sword. It was long and fat in her hands, but it fit like it had been specially made for her to grip. With an almost feverish expression, Shaelah guided the purplish head of my dick to the thick thatch of long auburn pubes covering her mound and pussy, and then, with a luxuriant sigh, she plunged her warm wet sheath down my long rigid girth!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers
12