Azraielle Pt. 13: Preparations

Story Info
Azrie and crew do some shopping then return to Intrigue.
2.8k words
4.6
2.3k
00

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Azrie may have been being sarcastic about going to the sex shop to get supplies, but they were going to need all the help they could get if they were to break through decades of repression. Dee could think of only one place that might suit all their needs. So she took Ian and Azrie to the superstore she had gotten her machine from.

As Azrie walked through the doors of the business, her jaw hit the floor. She had never imagined that the humans would have created so many implements of pleasure. Azrie stood agape, a new mission formed in her head. She would use every one of these implements while on Earth. Ian cleared his throat, which brought Azrie from her stupor.

"Right," she said. "Shopping."

"Yes, remember The Inquisition are going to need everything we can offer to break their repression, but we will need variety so we can match their secret desires," Dee reminded.

"I am starting to get a handle on deciphering people's desires. It is difficult though, right now, all I tend to get are feelings which make me want to do something that should ignite their passion," Azrie stated.

Ian interjected, "I should be able to implant wishes with them that we can then carry out. Dee, we will probably need you to hold them at bay while Azrie and I figure out how to break through. There is a good chance we'll need you to get nasty with them also."

"Yeah, no shit, here I thought I was going to sit back and watch while you two got to fuck everything. You couldn't stop me if you tried. I can't control the thralls, though. So what's the goto for breaking their spell?" asked Dee.

"I've been thinking about that," Azrie stated. "They're just drained of lust, right? So, we should be able to give them some and then, uh, encourage it to grow. There is no way a Seraph can take it as fast as we can supply it, right? Which raises the question of what to do about the Seraph?"

"I think we'll need to play that by ear. It's unlikely we can fix the Seraph using our regular talents." Dee opined.

"Ok, well, let's go get some supplies, and we will figure out the Seraph when the time comes." Azrie directed.

'It is nice to be the princess with a nearly unlimited bank account,' thought Azrie as she piled item after item into the shopping cart. She pulled every imaginable vibrator and dildo from the shelf, she emptied the prostate massagers, she grabbed handheld fucking machines for each of them, but there was still a ton of things left in the store.

Azrie headed for the kink section and grabbed paddles, crops, whips and chains, and so many restraints. The cart was overflowing with cuffs, spreader bars, rope, and chokers. If it could hold a thrashing sub in place or provide a little pain to get her toys to submit, Azrie grabbed it.

She loaded up on a variety of lubes. She got harnesses for Dee and herself and all the leather and latex that she could find. From the lingerie section, she rescued anything she didn't already have in her collection. She got body stockings, thigh highs because you can never have too many, crotchless panties in every shape, thongs, bras, corsets, bustiers.

She selected items in lace, satin, lycra, nylon. She would be lying if she didn't admit to loving it. Her wardrobe was expanding exponentially, and so was Dee's with her similar pile of goods. She must have grabbed a dozen pairs of shoes and boots, heels of every length, and whatever leg height she desired. She felt like they would be ready for anything.

Ian found similar treasures. He grabbed all the masturbators and sleeves he could hold. He picked up all the thongs and boxer briefs he could fit. And every sheer cutoff shirt imaginable.

After all the shopping was complete, Dee and Azrie had to get changed. What's the use in buying new clothes if you aren't going to wear them? Dee adorned a white lace, gartered teddy with white thigh-high stockings. She pulled a tight blue mini skirt over the teddy but decided to let her tits show through the gaps in the lace. Dee adorned a matching choker and a pair of blue 4-inch stilettos, which buckled around her ankles. The toe came to a point, and the look in her eye suggested she wouldn't hesitate to plant it somewhere painful.

Azrie grabbed a pair of red crotchless panties, a red plaid schoolgirl pleated skirt, black thigh-high fishnet stockings, and knee-high boots. She put on a red lace bra which held her tits up, and put them on display. She adorned a button-down white shirt which clearly allowed the red of her bra to penetrate the thin covering and pervade people's minds. Azrie tied the tails of the dress shirt together between her breasts and completely neglected the buttons.

The cleavage left behind would stop people in their tracks to stare. Her boots had 4-inch stilettos as well, and buckles wrapped her calf every few inches. Azrie pulled her hair into pigtails and started suggestively sucking on a phallic lollipop to complete the look.

Once the girls had finished getting changed, Ian just rolled his eyes, not understanding how two of the sexiest women he had ever met felt like they weren't sexy enough. Ian doesn't understand that putting themselves on display turns them on and doesn't have anything to do with the voyeurs who stare.

Using the portal, they stashed most of their new toys in Azrie's apartment, each filling a bag or backpack with things they hoped they would get to use. Azrie took a harness and medium-sized dildo to put in it. She wore a belt and fastened to it a paddle, some candles, and rope. Dee included in her kit a pocket pussy, a rabbit vibrator, a G-spot vibrator, and a set of Anal beads. Wrist cuffs and a choker, the spreader bar, a tiedown board, and a litany of clips and fasteners completed Ian's arsenal.

Loaded for bear, the three entered the portal and headed back to Intrigue. They needed to find out where they can find the Seraph. Upon arrival in Intrigue, the trio noticed the place had been cleaned and restored to its regular order, which disguised the debauchery contained within.

"Follow me," Dee suggested as she moved toward the doors to the club proper. "We need to talk to the Matriarch. She should be able to let us know where we can find this Seraph. Remember, anything you see past these doors is held completely confidential. Any violation of the privacy of the patrons will be harshly repaid."

Ian and Azrie nodded in acknowledgment, suddenly struck with curiosity at what is behind the doors. Dee pushed the doors open, and instantly Azrie and Ian were almost completely overcome by the lust escaping the room. The sudden jolt to their energy shot them awake as they stepped into the club.

The club, at first appearances, looked like your standard gentleman's club. There was a stage in the center of the room with a gilded pole from ceiling to floor. Around the stage, there was a recessed pit with a shelf and comfortable-looking chairs. A few clients were sitting in the pit, enthralled by a beautiful creature who was dancing with unexpected grace. Her skin was chocolate brown, with shoulder-length curly black hair.

She was gyrating in time with the music. Her set must have just begun as she wasn't completely naked yet. But with each gyration, her bright fluorescent orange skirt drifted just high enough that those in the chairs were able to look up her miniskirt at her barely hidden treasure.

As Azrie was taking in the view of this elegant woman, whose presence controlled every pair of eyes in the room, the skirt fluttered to the ground. The dancer was spinning around the pole now, with only a pair of black g-string panties. The string and some of the fabric were slowly being engulfed by her vulva, teasing at what might be revealed soon. Her heels looked impossible to walk in, let alone dance. And yet she moved with such a grace Azrie was reminded of a stream in spring.

She hung upside down from the pole, and her firm breasts hardly moved to align with gravity. With her legs securing her to the pole, she began to twist and tease her ebony nipples. She allowed moans to escape, and then Azrie felt it. There was a transfer of lust going from the patrons to the dancer. She was a Lecherous, though Azrie couldn't determine her abilities at present.

As if reading her mind, dee commented, "She is a muse. She consumes the lust of those around her and imparts creativity upon them."

Nodding and barely able to take her eyes from the muse demanding the attention of everyone present, Azrie began to take in the rest of the room. Against the walls were booths, where barely clad people entertained some apparently wealthy men and women. Azrie watched as hands slipped carelessly under clothing and fondled whatever genitalia may reside there.

On the other side of the room were doors, many of which were closed and presumably in use. But through an open door, Azrie saw a variety of furniture pieces, a bed, and a couch, and in one, she thought she saw a bondage horse. Azrie began to listen carefully to the sounds she was hearing. Just under the music, she could make out the moans and screams of those within the throes of passion. Occasionally she heard some hard slap against someone's fleshy parts. Azrie then noticed many of those same devices were in the public room as well.

"Come," said Dee, "this is only one room, and there are a few more just like it. We need to go through there to get to the Matriarch." Dee motioned to a stone door with gilding and lettering in a language Azrie couldn't recognize but still felt familiar. Guards stood at either side of the door, and as Dee approached, they pulled them open for her. "We are in the most exclusive part of this club now," she informed them.

The hall before them was quite wide. There were evenly spaced marble columns reminiscent of ancient Rome in two rows running the room's length. The floor was a pitch-black marble starkly contrasting the columns and the walls. When Azrie looked to the walls, she saw four men suspended with a variety of methods. All were gagged and reeked of shame. Azrie realized these were Dee's attackers. And as Dee walked through the room, the three goons allowed their eyes to follow her every step. Two of them were rewarded with slaps across the face by their leather-bound Mistresses. The third had the rope tugging his penis and balls pulled and tightened. The gag only allowed a slight squeal to escape, but the pain sent a surge of lust through the room. All of the men were naked. The cock and ball torture recipient was suspended in shibari style. He was swaying slightly with the swing gently tugging on him.

Two of the men were strapped to boards. One of the men was hanging vertically on the wall like a painting. He was bound and held in a spread eagle position, and Azrie saw the clothespins pinching his flesh. At least a dozen or more were clipped onto his scrotum and his surprisingly erect penis. His mistress was adding more clips. With every clip added, Azrie could sense his cock twitching, threatening to explode. He heard the mistress threaten him with a punishment he was already aware of if he came without her permission. To prevent that fate, she tightened his cock ring and forced more blood into his already red and swollen cock. The look on his face was of pure joy.

The third man was horizontal, his arms were secured behind the board he was attached to, and his legs were spread open like a butterfly. He wasn't sporting an erection, but a glance at his soft member made Azrie wish he were. Suspended above him were two racks which each held candles parallel to the man. They were all lit, and Azrie could see the wax building over the man. The candles burned from the center of his body out toward the edges. And every so often, wax would drip to his skin and run down his body until it cooled enough to solidify. As Azrie got closer, she realized his member-only looked big because it was coated in wax. It formed a mold around his flaccid penis, which seemed to be serving as a chastity device.

The final man had his arms locked apart from him to a low sitting table with his hands and head hanging over the edge of the table. His penis was erect and appeared to be wrapped in an electro stimulus sleeve. There were notches to the sides of his chest that Azrie didn't understand at first until she watched his mistress direct another of her slaves to ride his cock.

Gasps of pleasure and pain escaped them as she rode his cock, getting zapped on every fall. While she was watching, the man let out a familiar moan, and cum began seeping from his rider's pussy. She kept on bouncing on him. Apparently, he wasn't being allowed to soften and was just getting drained of his semen. Next, his mistress and two more of her pets walked to his head.

On his finger, she attached small vibrators. She carefully directed her pet to straddle his hand, and she fed his vibrating fingers into her pussy. Almost immediately, she began moaning as the mistress secured her to the table. The mistress gave her a final instruction to make sure she asks permission before she cums. With a nod, the mistress focused on the other pet. She was instructed to lay on a bench-shaped apparatus that was attached somehow to the table. When she was in position, the mistress began lubing the man's other hand. She attached a dildo to his wrist, and it currently rested on the back of his hand. She carefully slid the bench back into the man's hand, guiding the dildo into her pet's ass as his hand fisted her pussy.

The fisted pet's head was tied back by her long hair, and her mouth was propped open. A sign around her neck told everyone that her mouth was intended for a cock. The mistress flicked a button, and the bench began moving back and forth, causing her ass and pussy to get fucked and fisted.

The mistress started the machine. Almost immediately, a man appeared in front of the woman with his hard cock in hand. He directed it at the opening of her mouth. He began to smile, Azrie noticed, as the new guest impaled the woman's mouth. His length was average from Azrie's vantage, but it was long enough to enter her throat. Without a gag, she took his cock to the hilt until his cum started dribbling from her mouth. A small line was forming up behind him, and some of the penises yet to come had some significant length. Looking at the lineup, you could see a sparkle in the pet's eye, and the lecherous felt a surge of lust coming from her.

With her pets attended to, the mistress straddled the man's head, guiding her holes over his mouth. Azrie heard her demand for the pet to begin licking her pussy. He must have done an excellent job because she was cumming shortly after. She stepped back from his head, leaving a trail of her pussy juice along his face. She put a sign around his neck advertising the pussy licking and rimjobs he would provide. Finally, the first pet was permitted to cum, and she nearly collapsed from the release. Vibe Rides was attached to that hand, and the mistress sat next to her toys, with one pet laying at her feet, and watched as people lined up to use her other pets.

Before long, his cum was dripping down his stomach onto the floor. It was now mixed with his rider's productions, his face and hands were covered with the juices of a half dozen women, and the pet he was fisting had an impressive amount of cum on her face and dribbling from her mouth.

It was a struggle for Azrie and Ian to abstain from the festivities as their natures were beckoning them over. Azrie nearly came herself as she imagined herself coated in strangers cum like the pet was. Aching to taste the mix of fluids on and around the setup. Similarly, Ian was at full attention, his ten-inch cock thick with the desire to fuck bursting from his pants. They would be denied these treats today, though, but both took notes of where they would like to be in the mix of bodies and fluids.

Suddenly they heard Dee beckoning them, and it roused them from their fantasies. The Matriarch was ready to see them now, and they didn't want to keep her waiting.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers