Azraielle Pt. 14: The Matriarch

Story Info
Azrie meets with her new boss to discuss the recent attack.
2.1k words
3.75
2.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers

Azrie was unprepared for the scene she walked into when entering the Matriarch's office. In the center of the room lay a beautiful woman. Her ebony skin was glistening in the dimmed light of the room. Hands roamed every surface of her body, spreading more oil along her form. Occasionally they stopped to caress the soft mounds of her breasts, carefully pinching and teasing her dark nipples. Her wings were extended from beneath her, and they stretched across the room. They shimmered and sparkled, adding to the vibrance provided by the rainbow of colors in her feathers.

As Azrie took in more of the scene, she realized all of the furniture in the room was human. There was no desk visible, but she assumed that if the need arose, one would form from the bodies currently standing statuesque around the perimeter of the room. The Matriarch sat atop two naked men on their hands and knees. Azrie could see the rings wrapped around their balls, adding to the control the Matriarch exuded. It was clear to Azrie that the cock-rings were there to prevent them from cumming before their mistress was ready.

The back of her chair, Azrie noticed, was a woman standing spread eagle facing the wall and leaning into it for support. The woman had a belt around her waist. Attached to the belt was a wand vibrator held firmly against the artwork's clit. The living statue was forced through an endless loop of orgasms. When the vision of ecstasy and sound of moaning orgasms faded, Azrie was able to notice the straps suspending what would have otherwise been a lump of warm, quivering flesh on the ground.

Attendants supported the Matriarch's wings, massaging the muscles only barely concealed by their plumage. They were constantly straightening and smoothing the ruffles in the feathers as they appeared. The shifting iridescence made colorful reflections dance on the walls.

Azrie could hear the slight hum of the vibrator one of the Matriarch's servants was sliding in and out of the Matriarch's dripping pussy. A subtle nod from the Matriarch caused the woman serving as a fucking machine to stop. Azrie could sense the woman was on the verge of a cascading orgasm. An orgasm which she had been denying herself for days. A moment later, a silent cue instructed the servant to resume the eternal vaginal massage. Placed beneath the Matriarch, a bowl collected the river of natural lubricant that streamed steadily from her vagina. Azie could only guess as to the purpose of retaining the aromatic fluid.

In the corners of the room stood men clad only in boxer briefs. The fronts appeared to be removed, and their masculinity hung freely. Their cocks dripped precum to the floor as they were forced to watch their mistress be served and pleasured. They were each holding lamps available to provide more light should the room need it. Azrie was unaware that they had been conditioned such that when they activated the lights, they would immediately rise to attention, prepared to impale a desiring Matriarch.

The room was too much for Azrie to handle. The sexual energy floating about the room amplified the images before her. It thrust the smell of sweat mixing with the aroma of pussy and cum into Azrie's perception. The ensemble sent Azrie into an uncontrollable fit. Her leathery wings exploded from her back, no longer able to keep them hidden, tearing her blouse from her chest. The hooks on Azrie's bra failed under the pressure of the eruption, and her bra was sent flying across the room. This event would have left Azrie feeling quite embarrassed in a different state of mind. However, she was too overcome with the free-floating lust and sexuality in the room; a mere trifle such as a flying bra was not enough to break through the entrancement seeping her control. The bra landed on the back of the human fucking machine, and she seemed to show no response and continued fucking her mistress. The woman seemed utterly oblivious to the bra resting on her back, a strap dangling beside her breast.

Azrie's tail similarly shot out from under her skirt, and it pulled her panties to her ankles as it did. It happened to catch the edge of the crotch opening of the panties but had enough purchase to strip them from Azrie. Her horns appeared on her forehead glowing uncontrollably. Azrie's back arched, and she began floating above the ground. She was so completely overwhelmed with lust and need that her body started to vibrate in a gushing orgasm. Azrie had never felt such bliss, and if her brain were capable of thought, she would be trying to figure out what was happening to her. As it was, all she could do was hang on as some unseen force pulled her legs apart and held her arms outstretched to her sides.

In concert with Azrie's throes of passion, the Matriarch lost her edge and gushed as she whipped her head back and was rewarded with stored orgasms. Both women were too addled by passion to consider what could cause them both to erupt simultaneously. Azrie's chest was on full display, her nipples as hard as diamonds. While she floated above the ground, spread wide for all to see, a trail of wetness began dripping from beneath Azrie's skirt, leaving a shining line of pleasure on her inner thighs. As her orgasmic convulsions continued, her wetness seeped farther down her legs.

The Matriarch lost control of her edge and spiraled into seemingly unending orgasms. She began releasing all of her stored orgasms from her marathon edging session, one after another. Multiple orgasms piled on each other as she shuddered and clenched, pulling her wings in forming a halo around her. Her back arched against her playmates, straining them as they began having their own orgasms.

Despite the denial devices wrapped around the cocks of the Matriarch's bench, they stiffened immediately and began impressive ejaculations. Their bodies trembled as they fought the need to crumble in pleasure. They managed, barely, to not drop their mistress from her perch. The chair back was much more prepared to provide support during orgasm. The only difference that she witnessed was an increase in orgasmic intensity. The lampposts were nearly instantly erect and began shooting their loads toward the center of the room. Unused to cumming without their lights on, they fell to the ground in bewilderment and pleasure as rope after rope of cum flew from their erections.

Dee and Ian were not unaffected either. Dee leaned on Ian to support her as she began soaking her teddy and dripping down her leg. The streams of liquid from her pussy were slowly being absorbed by her stockings as they reached her thighs, making the stockings more translucent. Her knees were shaking and threatening to fail her at any moment as the torrent of orgasms overcame her.

As soon as Ian sensed his arousal growing, he immediately endeavored to free his cock from his pants. He almost didn't get his swollen member free before he started firing cum across the room. The Matriarch seemed more aroused as cumshot after cumshot from Ian's monster lander on her and her pets. It wasn't long before Her face, tits, stomach, and pussy had received some attention from Ian. Ian didn't notice his artwork until after the event had ended. In the moment, he was trying to remain upright as rockets of cum left his cock like never before.

A very long few minutes later, Azrie returned to the ground and was able to place her succubean accoutrements back to their hidden state. She took sight of the room, realizing that somehow she had lost control, and radiated her lust out to the space making everyone cum with her. The room was breathing heavily as everyone gathered their composure. The look upon the Matriarch's face was a cross between bliss and irritation. She had been saving her edge for quite a while and was unhappy to lose it, but she had just experienced one of her top ten orgasms in her hundreds of years of existence.

"You can call me Sam," the Matriarch managed after she caught her breath. She rose to greet Azraielle and company in a manner more befitting of her position. "So Dee, this is the new succubus we now employ?" She directed her following statement to Azriel, not waiting for a Response from Dee. "I remember your father," she said with a look of longing on her face. "With that display, it's safe to say you are definitely descended from him."

"I have no idea what just happened," Azrie replied.

"It's okay dear, one day you will know how to harness that particular ability. I am glad I could experience your first release. The first ones always feel so fresh and unadulterated. When the explosion comes with an agenda, it feels much more... dirty. Anyway, with pleasantries and pleasures behind us, how can I help you?"

"I think my purpose on Earth is to solve the Seraph problem. I want to put an end to this cold war. I need to know where to start looking for them." Azrie replied.

"A not-insignificant task for sure, but we have a balance here. Yes, we were just attacked, but I received four very fun new toys in the exchange. Breaking them has been oh so enjoyable." Sam stated.

"I saw your work, and I must admit that primer may have been why I was set off the way I was. Something about their energy was stronger than what I've previously experienced, but people are getting hurt. Dee could have been killed during the attack." Dee displayed a subtle nod at her mention. "And, once we free the suppressed, they will need rehabilitation which I am sure would be fun as well. The zealots will also need to be rounded up and corrected. I expect you could have years and years of enjoyment from that endeavor."

"Plus," Ian added, "you know that something will fill the repression vacuum eventually. You will have more toys."

"This just feels like the thing I am meant to do. Like I am supposed to reunite the Seraphim with the Lecherous. I can't exactly explain the feeling, but I know that it wasn't an accident that we were attacked the day after I began working here. It all feels I don't know, fated?" Azrie pondered aloud.

"No, of course it wasn't an accident. But why should it be because of you? I'm not thrilled that you want to take away my playthings, but I am bound to aid you. Ian is correct. There will be others in the future that will surface that need to meet my punishment of pleasure."

"Okay," Sam spoke, having decided, "the local Seraph is pretty young and not very powerful yet, but he has a trainee. Two nearly mature Seraphim will be pretty dangerous and a decent test to see if you can handle one of the older Seraphim. There is a hotel to the south called Paradise. You'll find the Seraph and his trainee there. Be careful though. I can only show you the way. Should something go tits up, there won't be a rescue. If I stormed the castle as it were to get you, the entirety of the Seraphim would come down on me, and I cannot fight them all. I am old and strong and have seen my fair share of battles, but a single mature seraph would be a difficult fight. All of them, together, would be devastating."

"Thank you, Sam," Azrie said. She now realized she was standing in front of the Matriarch, half-naked covered in the results of her orgasmic release. Azrie, as casually as one could, pulled up her panties and returned them to their standard position about her hips. She located her bra on the back of the human sex machine, still thrusting even though her mistresses vagina was nowhere near where it would need to be to receive the dildo.

After collecting the tatters of her new attire and feeling quite worn out from the events that transpired, Azrie and her entourage left Sam's office as Sam was returning to her previous state of hedonism. Azrie was too distracted and tired to notice or appreciate that the reach of her potential new ability extended well beyond the Matriarch's office. It reached through the entrance hall leaving behind the obvious post euphoria sensations. The explosion went through to the main room, and its occupants were still breathing heavily, recovering from orgasms they must have just had.

Once through the main door to the lobby, they took the portal back to Azrie's apartment to get cleaned, rested, and changed. Azrie failed to consider it at that moment, but three Lecherous in various degrees of undress in her private apartment also had another guaranteed outcome.

Blavek
Blavek
20 Followers