B.A.B. (Bare Ass Beach)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been to more family functions with her and Ginny, than all the rest of my cousins combined. Her mom and mine were sisters, and very close. We often had Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners at her house or ours. And we'd spent a lot of weekend family, day trips together at the Delaware beach.

After taking a couple of puffs of my cigarette, she handed it back to me.

"I didn't know you were smoking," she threw out without a warning.

"Eh, just started beginning of the summer," I answered.

"No Faye tonight?"

"You don't waste any time, do Ya?"

"Hahaha, just thought you'd be hanging out with her tonight."

"Well, it started out that way, but she's been upset over something that happened early in the summer," I said.

"What, that little time, you had Bonnie on your lap?"

"How the hell did you know that?"

"I have sources all over town, plus I run around with Debbie sometimes. She told me about it," Becky answered.

"Yea, well we saw Bonnie down at the Dixie tonight, and Faye wasn't in a great mood after that,"

"Haha, I'm sorry for laughing. Guess you're in a bad way tonight, HUH?" she was enjoying my situation.

"Yea, more than you know, hahaha," I returned with my own laugh.

"Oh, I KNOW Cuz," and she slapped me on the arm.

"Maybe you can help a brother out," I said while trying to look serious.

"You're a trip! What's in it for me,"

"Well, I'd be very grateful Bec."

"Give me another cigarette, please," Becky had changed the subject.

I retrieved my pack of Marlboro from the dash of my car and handed her a fresh cig. She placed it between her lips and waited for me to light it with my Zippo lighter. She took a few drags while looking at me as if we'd just met.

"So, you're sitting down here at daddy's garden, having a smoke, and feeling sorry for yourself? That doesn't sound like the Tom I know," Becky said.

"Well, it wasn't like it appears Bec. I was going to finish my smoke and then go for a dip under the moonlight."

"Are you serious? You're going swimming at the quarry at night time? WHY on earth?"

"Well for starters it's damn hot tonight, and I like swimming there. Plus, with the full moon, you can see almost as well as in the daytime. You should give it a try."

"Yeah right, me at Bare Ass Beach with my cousin," Becky added.

"Wouldn't you like to see the famous B-A-B, that you've heard about your whole life? It's a great place to cool off."

Becky didn't answer and just smoked her cigarette for a minute.

"If I go along, just to see it, how do you get over there?" she finally asked.

"Well, we usually just go across the tracks, it's only a two- or three-minute walk to the top, and then we go down the path over the rocks. But that's too risky for someone new, especially at night. I can drive us right down from the west end of town. There's an old dirt and gravel access road, that the old limestone company left behind. That's what some of the older guys do, they don't want to go down that rocky path anymore."

"I'll take good care of you, don't worry," I added.

Becky was listening and finally spoke.

"I have my bathing suit in the car, if I go, maybe I'll get in."

I almost fell over, because I didn't expect her to agree. But Becky had always been a little gutsy, and she trusted me since we grew up together. Her younger sister was just the opposite. I'd heard that her mom was a lot like Becky years ago.

I reached over and took her cigarette, and took the last puff, dropped it on the ground, and stomped it out with my foot.

"Let's go,"

Becky walked over to her car and retrieved her bathing suit from the back seat. A lot of young people in our town were avid swimmers since we had a large community pool in the park, just north of town.

"I hope nobody sees my car sitting here. They'll probably think it's broke down again," she laughed.

We got into the Ford, and I started the engine. I went around the block and headed for the west end of town, where the road went under the railroad tracks by way of a large stone culvert. It was a single-car tunnel, and on the other side, the road made a right turn towards the state road. But to get to the quarry, you turned left right out of the culvert onto the dirt and gravel road. It was cut through the woods and pretty spooky to walk on at night without a light. The Ford's headlights cut a clear path.

We traveled at a slow speed through the wooded section which only covered about half of the distance to the quarry itself. When we emerged from the woods, the rocky outcroppings were already visible under the full moon. I drove to where the road ended, about fifty feet from the water's edge. You could see my headlights bouncing off the clean, dark water and reflecting on the rocky walls across the quarry. I cut the lights and got out of the car.

"I'm going to take a quick look around to make sure we're alone. Be right back," I said.

I walked over to the water's edge and listened while scanning the entire perimeter. The moon was giving us good visibility, and the only noise I heard was my engine block making noises as it cooled down. I didn't see or hear a soul there. The guys in my hometown, were usually the only ones who ever ventured to the quarry for a night swim. I'd done it several times over my teen years, and it always took your breath away when you dove into an inky black body of water.

I walked back to the passenger side and bent over at the open window.

"Coast is clear, do you want to have a look?"

Becky got out and closed the door so the dome light turned off. I led her to within a few feet from the water's edge, and we stood while she looked around.

"Wow, I didn't know it was this big. How far is it across?"

"Well, at this point, it's about a hundred yards. And it's close to fifty feet deep out in the middle, but it varies to twenty-five to thirty feet deep around most of the shoreline."

"I brought you to this spot because everyone calls it the wading pool, or the baby pool. You can just walk in. It's a gradual slope that goes out about twenty feet before it gradually gets deeper. I think this was where they drove equipment into the quarry when it was still in use."

"I'm going in, to cool off. Do you want to try it?"

"I came this far, may as well do it," she said.

I watched as she walked back to the car and got in. I stripped off my shirt and shorts and laid them on top of my sneakers. Without hesitating, I dropped my boxers onto the pile. While she was getting changed, I waded into the water. The bottom was fine stones. I waded out until my lower half was submerged.

I heard the car door close and turned around. Becky was walking towards the water's edge looking at me. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit and had taken off her glasses. She was built a little on the plump side, with strong legs, and a nice, round bottom. Her bust was encased in a modest bikini top, that prevailed at that time. She was giggling, looking at me.

"I guess you're naked?" she asked while giggling.

"Why not? I've known you my whole life, and don't care if you see me. Besides, who are you gonna tell?" I said with a laugh.

"Want to test the water?"

"Yea, but I'm afraid to just walk in," she answered.

"Wait I'll come out and give you a hand."

Becky commenced giggling as I walked out facing her, and she didn't turn away and looked straight at me.

"You're a trip, Tom."

"No big deal Bec," I said and held out my hand.

"Ooh, it's cool, but not bad."

We walked out up to about mid-thigh and hit a colder spot. Becky was stepping carefully on the fine stones on the bottom, while still holding my hand. The skin contact and my naked condition were starting to having an effect on me. She was looking down at the water and hadn't noticed my turgid condition.

After wading in about twenty feet, we were both up to our waists, or higher, and I was glad for the cover. The quarry was spring-fed, and in the warm summer months, there'd be warm spots and some colder. If you dove down, it was considerably colder, but not unbearable.

"Wow, this water feels great, I was expecting it to be freezing," Becky said.

"Would you like to swim out a little way? I'll stay right beside you." I asked.

"Okay, but not far, it's scary."

I let go of her hand and pushed off, swimming out several yards, and turned back. I motioned for her to swim towards me. She hesitated and finally pushed off. She swam right to where I was treading water.

I watched her closely, and she was taking easy overhand strokes. Finally, her hand touched mine. She treaded water when she stopped.

"Want to go a little further? I won't go far," I asked.

"Maybe just a little, this is creepy, it's like swimming in ink," she said.

We swam side by side, and the bright moon reflecting off the surface ripples looked like diamonds in the water. I've swum in a lot of pools at night, but the deep, dark water of the quarry was the only place I've ever seen this before.

I stopped again and we were only about fifty feet from shore. Becky stopped and treaded water next to me.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"No, this is great, but I don't want to take you out any further. Let's head back in."

"Okay, you're the boss here at Bare Ass Beach," she said loudly, and her laughs were bouncing off the high stone walls from the far side.

I laughed along with her, and said, "Yeah, but I'm the only one who's bare-assed."

She gave me one of her faces, where she twists her mouth into a crooked smile. We were still treading water, both of us laughing.

"Okay Tom, here goes."

Becky reached back and unhooked her bikini top and threw it at me. I caught it and just grinned.

"Good start, but I'm totally bare-assed," I commented.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Becky reached down and removed the bottom piece of her two-piece suit, and tossed it in my direction.

"Ooh, that feels cool," she said.

I retrieved her bottom section, and said, "let's go."

Becky swam alongside me, and we finally reached the bottom grade of the wading pool. I reached out and took her hand to keep her from slipping on the stones. We finally emerged, and she was still holding my hand. I stopped while we were still submerged up to our knees.

I turned to her and said, "So how does it feel to go skinny dipping with your cousin?"

"It feels GREAT, like my whole life up to this point has been kind of boring," Becky said.

"I'm glad, that you came with me."

We were facing each other, and she unashamedly didn't try to hide her breasts from me. Her breasts were firm and the size of grapefruits. The moonlight made it obvious that her nipples were hard. Without warning, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. She didn't resist, and I didn't linger more than a couple of seconds.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Just for being my favorite cousin and trusting me."

"Okay, that was nice, but you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend in the navy; so, this remains our secret. Right?"

"Absolutely, Bec. Let me get you my towel, you use it first and then I'll get dried off. "

We walked out of the shallows, and I went to the car for the towel. She was standing there watching me when I returned. She was giggling again, I realized her eyes were on my cock, which had become somewhat swollen again.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" Becky laughed at her own joke and my condition.

"Be careful lady, it might be loaded," I returned.

Now we were both laughing, me naked, and sporting some wood, and she was still naked but toweling off. I watched her dry herself, enjoying looking at her body, while she did the same to me. She finally wrapped the towel around her hips covering the reddish-brown bush over her pussy, leaving her breasts out in the moonlight. She smiled at me ogling her tits.

"Stand over there, Tom, and face across the water," she commanded while pushing me towards the water's edge. I complied and stopped just short of stepping in.

"Don't say or do anything, and don't move a muscle," Becky was using her older cousin's voice to me.

"Okay mom, you're in charge," I teased.

"Shhh...don't move or talk," she said firmly.

As I looked across the water, my breathing had increased, and the moon was reflecting on the surface. I was still wet from our swim, but the warm air felt great on my naked body. I felt Becky move in close behind me, I felt her press her breasts against my back, and I inhaled deeply when she reached around and wrapped her right hand around my cock. I didn't move and just enjoyed having my cousin's hand touching me.

"Remember. This never happened, be quiet. My god, you're hard as a rock."

Her left hand and arm were wrapped around my midsection on my belly, and her right hand was gently stroking my cock. It was obvious, that she was no rookie. My mind had initially tried to make sense of what was happening, but finally, it just resigned itself to taking in all the sensory inputs that were overloading my brain.

I looked down and my cock had never felt as big as it felt in Becky's hand. I could feel her breath and lips on my right arm. Her breasts were mashed against me as she jerked faster and faster. My balls, were ready to explode, and when Becky increased her speed, even more, it was more than I could take.

"Arrrrgghhhhhh!!" My cum felt like a geyser rising up from my toes to my balls. My cock shot several spurts into the water of the wading pool. Becky finally stopped jerking me but kept her fingers wrapped around me. She managed to wring a few more wads out of me. I felt ready to fall over, and she backed up and helped me balance. Looking down and getting my breath, I saw several whitish globs floating on the still surface of the wading pool.

"Oh my God, Bec! What was that for?"

"Ahh, I just thought you needed it, and wanted you to have something special to remember this summer."

"You gave me a great memory tonight, and I wanted you to have one too. I hope it took your mind off of things for a bit," she added.

"Thanks, Becky, but I didn't get to return the favor?"

"And you won't either cousin. That would make it more like mutual sex, and we're not going down that road, okay?"

"Okay Bec, I love what you did for me, and won't ever forget it. Hell! But now I can't tell anyone my cousin gave me a great hand job," I said teasingly.

Becky slugged me on the arm, and said, "Get dressed stud, time to go,"

Ten minutes later, I had Becky back at her car. She leaned across the seat and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Good night cousin, sleep well,"

"Night Bec, I'll probably have dreams of skinny--dipping with my favorite cousin," I teased.

She just smiled and got out of the car. I waited and watched until she drove towards her house. I shut the car off and got out. I went back and leaned against the rear fender, and reached for the last cigarette in my pack, and thought about the events of the evening.

E P I L O G U E

Becky's boyfriend, Don, would come home from the Navy and propose to her around Christmas. She would marry him when he was finally discharged. She remains my favorite cousin, and we almost lost her twice to Covid-19 this past year. She's still battling the after-effects of this damn virus in an assisted living center.

Faye managed to fend off all the soldiers hitting on her that summer. On the other hand, my buddy, Jim, would counter their moves by "dating" a number of wives living at the Gap. He received some payback by later serving in the Army as a tank driver.

The Summer of '69 was one of the most memorable in my life up to that point. I would start at the university in late August. Faye would work the entire summer at Indiantown Gap military reservation and would get to see General Westmoreland, supreme commander of all U.S. troops in Viet Nam during a visit to the base. That was the highlight of Faye's summer. Mine was something else entirely.

The End