House Sitting With My Cousins

Story Info
Scott's unexpected first time with his older cousin.
21.3k words
4.73
126.5k
268
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18, and this work is purely fictional. This is a first time story, but it primarily involves incest. If that is not your thing, feel free to click away! There will be more parts, this is just the opening, and of course thanks for reading!

Sorry for the delay, this was supposed to go live a few weeks ago, but got held up.

**********

No fucking way.

I stared at my phone, hardly able to believe my luck. Ben's parents needed to switch up their plane tickets because of work, and were going on vacation next week, instead of the week after.

I grinned, typing out a quick reply. Of course I can still do it. No, it's no problem at all.

Thanks man. Owe you one.

More like I owe you one.

Lol. Try not to burn the place down.

Unable to stop smiling, I let my phone drop to my chest. Ben was my best friend. We'd been pretty close ever since preschool. We were the same age and grew up together. It was the summer after our senior year of high school. We'd both graduated earlier that year, and were going off to college in the fall. But that was all pretty irrelevant. What mattered most was this "favor" he'd asked of me.

Ben's family was pretty wealthy. Actually, not pretty. Very. His parents had given him a vacation as a graduation present. One week anywhere he wanted in the world. Why was I happy about this, exactly? Well, Ben's family had a few cats, and they'd known they were going on this vacation for a few months. So they'd asked me to house-sit while they were gone. I'd house-sit for them a few times in the past and you couldn't ask for a better gig.

First off, Ben's parents aren't stingy, and it definitely helps that they've known me forever. I'd probably be looking at a few hundred bucks, per day. Yeah, they're that kind of rich. Second, the house itself is dope. My family isn't poor, but we have nothing on Ben's place. Home theater. Swimming pool. Central air that works. The whole nine yards. And house sitting for them comes down to cleaning out the cat's litter twice a day, making sure they get fed, and then pretty much fucking off. Not to mention, it's basically my second home. I'd been going over there practically since before I could walk. Ben operates under the "what's mine is yours" policy, and so everything is fair game. Not least of which is his enormous library of video games and massive flat screen with surround sound.

All in all, I could look forward to spending most of the week playing video games, lounging in ac, and eating junk food; all while getting paid for it. And the switch in timing could not have been better.

They'd now be gone during what is our family's unceremoniously dubbed "family week." Yeah, I know, we're very creative. We do it every summer. All the extended family comes together for a week-long vacation. Usually we do some type of destination spot, but for whatever reason this year all the aunts and uncles are coming here. The 'why' is beyond me, here being small town Minnesota. Really nothing interesting in the summer but corn fields and blistering sun. They're going to stay in the motel downtown, and then I guess we're just going to have a week long cook out? Couldn't imagine what else we'd do. It looked to be a painful week of forced interactions and little to no personal time. At least it had. Now I'd have Ben's place as my much needed oasis. The perfect excuse to escape from the over packed hell that was sure to be my house, and steal away for perhaps a whole day at a time.

Yep, if anything I owed Ben a favor. He'd just saved a whole week of my summer. Stretching, I stood up. I'd been laying on my bed, too hot to do anything but lay around. We had ac, but it barely worked, so my parents usually left it off to save on the energy. I grabbed my phone from where it fell and went looking for them, trying to hide my obvious delight at having a new way out of the forced family time.

**

"Oh? Really? That's too bad." My mom said to me as she aggressively mopped our kitchen floor. "Well, you'll only have to go over there twice a day right? So you won't miss out on too much."

"I dunno mom, you know how fussy Prim gets. If he throws a tantrum he could need me over there more." Prim was Ben's older cat, and he was never an issue. But my mom didn't need to know that.

"Oh." Mum paused to put a hand on her hip and give me a disappointed look. "It's just I'd hate for you to miss out on all the fun. This is your last year before school, you know."

I rolled my eyes at her. "College hasn't stopped anyone else from coming, has it?"

"I suppose not." She pursed her lips.

There was a snort from the counter. We both looked over at my older sister. Kaylie was looking at her phone, but she'd clearly been listening to our conversation. "You know what he's doing right mom?"

I glared at her, my sister just smirked, her eyes not leaving her phone.

"And what is that Kay?"

"He wants out of our house. I know I do. He's probably creamin' his jeans thinking about a big empty house and no family in sight."

"Oh, enough out of you. Scott wouldn't do that." Mom fixed me with a smile, and I quickly went from shooting my sis a death stare to nodding with matching puppy eyes. "We'll make do honey, don't you worry. It's nice of you to take care of the Peterson's place."

I took on a grave expression, acknowledging the goodness of my own heart for taking on this duty. Mom gave me a pat on the back and moved around me, heading for the dining room floor. Kaylie glanced up. Bitch, I mouthed to her. She flipped me off. Shaking my head I went back upstairs to my room.

Sunday

Everyone started arriving Sunday evening. They would go into town, check in, freshen up from the drive and/or plane ride, and then head over to our place. We were leading the week off with, surprise, a large cookout. We have a decent sized yard, but Mom needed to enlist the help of several neighborhood families in order to amass the chairs and tables needed to sit everyone. Dad borrowed two grills to go with his own, and was preparing a feast of burgers and hot dogs. It had been a hot day, but the sun was low in the sky now and the temperature was plenty pleasant.

And of course I hid upstairs as long as I could.

It's not like I don't like my family, I actually don't mind most of them. It was just a lot seeing everybody at once. And seeing as I was graduated and off to school, I had a million questions to look forward to fielding a million times. Where did you decide to go to school? What are you majoring in? How was your last year of high school? How does it feel to be old now? And more, over and over and over again. If I could wait until most everyone had come, I could save the headache from that "catching up'' conversation at least a few times.

There was a knock on my door, followed by my sister's voice.

"Mum said we have to come down now, and I sure as shit aint facing the horde without you." Kaylie called through the door.

"Just a minute." I answered her.

"What're ya doin'? Rubbing one out or something? Come on."

"I said give me a minute." I didn't exactly have my dick in my hand, but I wasn't fully dressed, and needed to pull on some shorts over my boxers, and pick out a t-shirt to go with it.

"Kay?" I heard another familiar voice carry up the landing. "Scott?" It was soon followed by footsteps. "Your mum said to go get you."

I recognized it as belonging to Charlotte, our cousin.

"Yeah we're coming, mister college boy is busy putting his dick away."

"Oh shut it." I said as I opened the door to my room. Kaylie was leaning against the wall on her phone, while Charlotte poked her head out onto the landing.

"What was that Kay?" Our cousin asked.

"Oh ignore her. Talking out of her ass," I said. Charlotte saw me and smiled, and jumped over to give me a hug. I embraced her readily, wrapping my arms around her small frame. She smelled sweet, her hair especially. She must have showered when they got to their hotel.

Of all our cousins, I was closest to Charlotte. She was the only other cousin my age, and so we'd often been grouped together during family weeks in the past. Her mom was our dad's sister. We had both turned eighteen last fall, her birthday having come a month after mine, close to nine months ago now.

"Okay you two, don't make it too obvious here." Kaylie teased. "Not sure our family would be thrilled to find out you're kissing cousins."

Charlotte blushed and separated from me hurriedly. I gave my sis another glare. "Yeah, like you and Em haven't been the same." I shot back. Em was Charlotte's older sister, and was to Kaylie as Charlotte was to me. They weren't as close in age as Charlotte and I, but good enough. Kaylie was twenty one, having just finished her junior year of college. Em was already twenty-two, but due to a gap year she'd taken at nineteen, she had also just finished her junior year.

"Yeah? That's what you think we're into? Well, at least I know where your head's at baby bro." Kaylie smirked. "Speaking of Em, she out there already?"

Charlotte just nodded, clearly embarrassed by our teasing.

"See you losers down there then," Kaylie slid her phone into her back pocket and started down the stairs. "Don't get lost on your way... wouldn't want me starting any rumors..."

"Ignore her," I told Charlotte. "You know how she is."

"You'd think college would make her grow up a bit."

"I don't know if anyone ever matures out of teasing their siblings." I said, shaking my head. "Is John here yet?" John was the only other cousin in our age range. The son of dad's brother, at twenty he was stuck right between us two duos. He was the fifth member of our posse, often getting caught in the middle of sibling team ups and rivalries.

"Yeah, they got here before we did. Have you been hiding up here this whole time?"

I shrugged.

"Well, you aren't letting me face the fury of our sisters alone. Come on."

"Into the horde then," I said. Charlotte giggled, and grabbed my hand, pulling me outside.

**

The horde, as we affectionately called it, had mostly amassed by the time Charlotte led me outside. It was limited to our dad's side, but it so happened that he had eight siblings. Nine kids led for quite an age spread. His oldest brother, uncle Jim, was in his fifties and his kids were married, and starting to have kids of their own, resulting in the youngest members of the gathering. Then there was uncle Rod, the only one not married. Then came aunt Linda, responsible for a few of our cousins in their late twenties/early thirties, one was married while the other was still a bachelor. Then Aunt Jess, who was Charlotte and Em's mom. Then uncle Ted, who was married but never had kids. Then our dad, who had Kaylie and I. After our dad was uncle Jeff, who was John's dad. There was a break then, a few years where the old grandparents must have felt busy. It didn't last long, they got bored or something, and five years after Jeff, they had aunt Liz, followed by uncle Steve and aunt Mallory. The oldest of their kids were preteens, hence the gap in age between the cousins.

So yeah, a horde.

Charlotte and I were immediately accosted by aunt Linda upon leaving the house. With no young ones to look after, she was looking to occupy herself by catching up with the older nieces and nephews. We took turns answering questions, and I sighed inwardly, realizing family week had officially begun.

My attention wandered as Charlotte talked about her college search. I spied Kaylie and Em sitting together at a lawn table. I caught them watching Charlotte and I, and made eye contact with Em. She winked and blew me a kiss before turning and whispering something to Kaylie. They both giggled and I felt heat rising in my face.

Growing up, Kaylie and I rarely got along. She was the typical evil older sister, and well, I was no saint younger brother. I was never sure if it was the particular age gap, or us being different genders, or what, but we never bonded over anything, not really. Her being three years older than me meant we barely overlapped in school, but I still remember that one year in high school, when I was a freshman and she was senior, being a living hell.

My sister was popular. She'd been gorgeous her whole life, and she knew it. Slender and dirty blonde, she has that freckled face with matching blue eyes that drives guys crazy. She was a track star too, well, she was in high school. She gave up running after a nasty sprain her sophomore year of college. Despite that, Kay had not lost her athletic build. Nowadays I was taller than her, finally, but that growth spurt came late, and she had spent most of our younger years a good foot or more taller than me. That one overlapping year in highschool I was known colloquially as baby Kay, the 'in' group of seniors relentless in their classification of the prom queen's little brother.

Looking back now, graduated and a bit older, I suppose it wasn't a big deal, but back then it'd been unendingly embarrassing. And that's just a sample of what she'd done to my social standing. Meanwhile our private relationship was fraught with back and forth pranks, fights and back stabs. So much so I was practically calling out to heaven in thanks when she left for college, and I finally got a turn at being an only child.

Em and Charlotte had always struck me as being closer than Kaylie and I, but there was something about Kaylie that brought out the worst in Em. Family weeks of years past had almost always resulted in them teaming up against their two younger siblings, doing everything they could to bother Charlotte and I (and John if he was unlucky enough to be caught in the crossfire). When we were little it was simple stuff, like blaming us for messes, or stealing our things, or trying to scare us in the middle of the night. The pranks got more advanced as we got older, the worst of it coming when we were all teenagers.

Kaylie and Em were trouble makers, to put it mildly. The worst instance that I could remember was when we had family week on a cruise. Kaylie was eighteen, Em nineteen, and they stole booze from somewhere on the ship. They planted it on Charlotte and I, before proudly "catching us" in front of our parents. All hell broke loose. There was a lot of crying. We almost got kicked off the ship at the next port. Yeah, that was the worst one by far.

Watching the two older girls giggle and gossip got me wondering what mischief they could be planning for this week. Their smiles widened when we made eye contact, which only made me more self conscious. Thank god I had Ben's place as an escape. Maybe Prim would have a worse week than I originally planned. Anything to spare myself dealing with Em and my sister.

Their tactics had gotten more sophisticated as we got older, and despite Charlotte's vain hope that college would make them more mature, messing with us had still been Em and Kaylie's favorite summer game. And I expected this year to be no different.

A smiling someone stepped in front of my view of the two older girls. Grinning back, I excused myself from aunt Linda and clasped John's arm, dapping him up into a quick bro hug.

"What's up dude?" He asked.

"Nothing much. How was the drive?" John and his parents lived up north, near Duluth.

"Oh it wasn't too bad. Dad had to piss every few miles. Guess his bladder's getting old."

"Not the only thing." We both laughed.

"Knew you could find him, Charlotte." John said, giving our cousin a way into our conversation and a way out of talking to aunt Linda.

"Yeah I found them both," Charlotte said. "Maybe I should have let the witch stay in her room though." The three of us glanced over at Em and Kaylie. They'd lost interest in us and were sharing a laugh over something on Em's phone.

"You'd think college would make them grow up a bit." John said, echoing Charlotte from earlier.

Charlotte frowned, and I noticed she looked at her sister, not Kaylie. "Em's only bad when she's around Kay."

"Maybe this year she'll rub off on my sister, not the other way around?" I offered.

"Yeah right." John muttered. As much as I wanted to be optimistic, I had to agree with him.

Kaylie and Em not seeking to torture us? Now that would be the day.

**

That first night wasn't bad. I was right, and had to answer a hundred of the same questions a hundred times, but there was little mischief Kaylie could get up to in our own backyard. We milled about, the little kids running underfoot while the adults chatted and poured drinks, and my dad kept a steady stream of food coming off the grill. Kaylie and Em hardly moved from their original seats all night, making it easy for the three of us to avoid them. I enjoyed talking to John and Charlotte, though we were constantly interrupted by a wandering aunt or uncle.

John and I had always been amicable, but I wouldn't say we were close friends or anything. He was a quiet kid, keeping to himself even more than I did. Neither of us were huge sports guys, but we didn't play any of the same video games, or have many other interests in common. We hung out during family weeks cause we were close in age, and always had, and that's pretty much it.

Charlotte on the other hand... well, I've always liked Charlotte. When I was little I saw Charlotte as the sister I never had. The sister who was fun and nice, always happy to see me and excited to hang out. Talking to Charlotte was like talking to a close friend. We didn't talk as much during the year, but a few summers ago we'd started sending memes back and forth to each other pretty regularly. We had the same sense of humor, and a bunch of common interests. We both liked to paint, watched the same shows, and read some of the same books. John rolled his eyes as we talked about the most recent arc in the anime we'd both been watching, going on and on to each other about our opinions on the character directions and plot choices.

Kaylie and Em kept to themselves. I got plenty of time to talk to Charlotte. The little cousins weren't too loud. All in all it made for a surprisingly pleasant first evening of family week.

As the night wound down, ideas started to get thrown around for what we could do the next day. Obviously some plans had been made, it would have been impossible logistically otherwise, there were too many of us. What the debates boiled down to were more what to do on what day. We already knew the options that had been allotted. The water park, the zoo, etc. It seemed the two biggest candidates for Monday were either the zoo or a lake day. The local lake was part of a nature reserve, and had plenty of public trails, as well as spots for dips and lounging blankets. Something for every family, no matter what age their kids are. The zoo was the zoo.

It seemed the lake was winning, and then uncle Rod pointed out that the zoo had a special exhibit opening on Tuesday, and we'd miss it if we went tomorrow. That swayed a few of the more stubborn younger kids, and so it was finally decided: lake tomorrow, zoo Tuesday.

We waved goodbye to everyone, saying we'd see them in the morning as they made a practical caravan off to their motel.

Monday

"No it's really fine." I was assuring my mom. "I can walk over there, then when I'm done I can walk to the lake."

"That's just too far. It won't take you that long. Why don't I just drive you?"

We were getting ready to go, it was early, half past seven. It was the first day I had to go take care of Ben's cats, and mom was trying to figure out how that'd work. I didn't have my own car, and they were supposed to head to the lake soon. Dad had offered us up as the first to arrive in order to claim some prime real estate in the park.

"I'm telling you I don't mind the walk," I assured her again. "It's not that far." It was pretty far, at least to walk. Ben's was close to three to four miles from our place, and then it'd be another five or so to the lake. But I desperately wanted to make the walk, so I could delay at Ben's as long as I wanted. Two hour-long walks weren't all that bad when separated by a morning of gaming.