B.D.S.M.

Story Info
Two families sexual exploits. 12,900 Words
12.8k words
4.51
13.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgcan49
mgcan49
15 Followers

B. D. S. M.

Although most of you know what these erotic initials stand for, in this case there is a slight difference in the meaning, which will become clearer as the story proceeds. Suffice to say, it does involve Dominance & Submission.

My name is Justin Thomas, better known as JT, a twenty-two year old male living at home with my mom, Elizabeth, a green eyed, long legged freckled true blonde with wisps of sandy strands. She stands about 5'10" and for a woman of forty-six, still turns heads, and I'll bet raises heads. Her boobs are not humongous by male standards, a comfortable 38D cup. Her legs are oh so long holding up a sweet bottom end. My sister Jenny, my older sister by two years, living some hundred and fifty miles east, attending her last year at university, majoring in Economics and Communication. She stands six feet, with a body that is equal to moms, if a tad firmer in places. Jenny and I are close sharing most everything. We text back and forth during the week, keeping each other abreast of the goings on in our lives. She's often telling me what a drag university seniors are most of them rather childish. All they want are blow jobs and sex. Says she wishes she was closer to home, a lot. Mother and I live in a typical burb type home, on a quiet country lane outside a small town in an eastern Canadian province. We share the lane with just one other home, on our right. The seclusion offers us with little traffic. That is a plus as far as I'm concerned. Peaceful, bests describes our neck of the woods. Our summers are hot and humid, the winters cold and snowy, much like our American neighbours to the west, east and south of us.

We get our share of snow in the winter and humidity in the summer. Thank goodness we have a nice sized inground pool. We have a good size lot, with a small bush to the left of us, our neighbours, TJ, his mom and her sister Elaine living next door. TJ, short for Thomas Jefferson. Like us they have a huge country lot with the closest neighbour to their right, a quarter mile giving us plenty of privacy. TJ is my best friend, has been since they moved in three years ago this month. TJ and I are inseparable for the most part, even when it comes to sports. I was the QB he was my number one receiver, on our college football team, this past year, neither of us opting for the draft. TJ stands six-four, one eighty-four, with muscles and speed to match. Me, I'm six-two, one seventy-five, so yeah he tops me in those categories. The only other difference between us is the colour of our skin, TJ being Black. Well there are two differences. He has a schlong, where I have a cock. It was embarrassing in the men's shower after a game. TJ didn't give it a second thought. He didn't have to as everyone was mediocre, compared to him.

It's kinda funny that he is TJ, and I'm JT, our moms often called me TJ and TJ, JT.

We had a great connection on the field as well as off. Well at least up until today that's what I thought. Little did I know.

It was a warm humid day in July, when I returned home from my part time job, working at the local hardware store. The money wasn't great, but it kept me in beer and video games. I walked in the back door calling out for mom, but no answer. I opened the fridge to get a cold one and saw a note taped to a can of brewski.

Hi baby, gone shopping, be back around 5. Save a couple of beers for me, or you're grounded! Lol.

I smiled knowing mom loved beer as much as I. We often flipped for the last on. I smiled, grabbed two cans, closed the fridge door, popped the tab and took a nice cold swallow. "Ahhhh fuck yeah baby!" I said out loud, knowing I was alone. Nothing quite like a cold beer to beat the heat. I knew the first one would be gone before I left the kitchen, his twin in hand and headed into the living room. I sauntered over to the swivel rocker. My favourite sit down, fuck the world easy chair. I had well over three hours to kill before supper, figured this was the best place to spend it.

I spoke with TJ earlier in the day, him telling me he should be back around 4. It was only two-forty-five, so that meant it would be more than an hour. I decided that after the twin was empty, I'd stroll next door and hang out with his mom Gloria, and aunt Elaine. They both stood over five nine. I loved the competition at b ball They both played collegiate ball and knew how to slam dunk the shit out of the round ball. Tossing the second can into the recycle, I skipped out the back door across the back yard, making my way to TJ' s patio door. As I closed in on the closed glass doors I heard some loud yelling coming from their rec-room., just beyond the doors. Curiosity crept into my head, wondering if TJ was in shit from his mom as it sounded like the two of them were arguing, which was something I had never heard. I slowly walked to the patio doors. The blinds were pulled so I couldn't see inside. I snuck around the corner and peered into the window. The vertical blinds were not lowered all the was leaving a two or three inch gap at the bottom, of the open window, which is why I was able to hear their voices. I stooped down under the window, then slowly stood so I could look inside. I sure as hell didn't want to embarrass them or get caught in the middle of something that was not my business.

I looked in and nearly fell back on my ass. There inside, I saw Gloria, TJ's mom. She was naked, her huge black tits with big dark nipples poking straight out from her chest. They were gently swinging outwards then slapping on her torso, her thighs blocking whomever was eating her pussy. I couldn't tell who it was as Mrs. B's thick chocolate thighs were blocking the woman eating her snatch. The lucky person eating her cunt was Caucasian, as her lightly tanned arms were holding onto Mrs.B's thighs, in what looked like a death grip. The give away clue to the gender were her big tied tits standing up all purplish, bulging from the black rope securing them in place, with what looked like clamps on her nipples, with a chain attached. Gloria had the chain in her right hand pulling on the clamps attached to the large breasted carpet muncher an evil looking grin on her face. I looked at TJ pounding his cock into the immobilized woman. He looked right at his mom and said. "Does My slut mom like seeing her Master fuck other cunts? Does My whore like watching Me fuck other whores? Ramming My Cock in their dripping holes? Answer Me mommycunt!! He said out loud.

"Yes Master, mommy loves watching her son fuck His white fuckpig. May I say she has been well trained in pleasuring your slut." Would Master like mommy to eat your delicious cum from her well fucked hole, Master. Of course that would be after your cuntmom cleans your beautiful Cock clean, Master."

"That's what I expect cunt" he replied.

TJ was ramming his cock in and out of the helpless woman, not really concerned about her satisfaction.

Holy fuck, Mrs. B was into women, and her son, I screamed in my mind! Who would have ever guessed.

Today was indeed a day for discoveries, to be sure. I do know that who ever it was had a face full of Glorias fine ass. My eyes constantly scoping out the action, often lingering on Mrs.B's huge brown tits. Only ever seeing them covered with a bra and clothing they looked to be at least DD cup, maybe more. I hadn't had the luxury of seeing them naked in all their glory until now, but yes, they were big, plump, and beautiful. I know one thing. I was glued to the spot hoping to see who it was eating her out.

It was now clear what all the yelling was about. Mrs.B was looking at TJ, her words now distinguishable. "That's it, son. Fuck that bitch. Show her who her Master is. Make that white pig scream into your mommy's cunt baby. Show mommy how good you are at fucking this whore. Shoot your fuck sauce into her tight fuckhole, my sweet baby.

This was way too much to swallow, the language, the bare flesh, the fucking. I knew staying longer would have meant possible discovery, so regretting it instantly, I crept away and headed back home, unsure of what to do, when I next hooked up with TJ.

I made my way back to my house, my brain fried at the discovery of my best friends mom having sex with two other people. My cock was as hard as it ever has been, and it was certain I'd be in my room in seconds stroking off to what I'd just seen. I'd be using a more than a few tissues to clean up my cum, that was certain. But first I had to tell Jenny. We shared almost everything, that's the kind of trust we had. I knew she was no longer a virgin, as well she knew I have been with a few ladies. I pulled out my phone and texted.

"Hey Jenny? How you doin?"

Less than a minute later she replied. "Hey lil bro I'm good, how are you?"

"Great! Got some very hot news for you. It's about our neighbours. I was over there today and you'll never guess what I saw."

"What? Spill!"

"I saw Mrs.B naked sitting on a woman's face, getting her pussy worked over"

"No effin way?"

"Yes way, but that's not all. TJ was fucking the woman who was doing Mrs.B"

"No fucking way! Really TJ and his mom doing another woman? Next you'll tell me it was her sister."

"Nope a white woman." Elaine was not there, that I could see"

"So what did you do?"

"I watched then beat my ass home. I didn't want to get caught."

"Wow! That's hot bro. Tell me. Did you go in your room and jack off imagining you were there getting your share?"

" Well what do you think smart ass. Ill be you have your fingers in your cunt already."

" Why Justin Thomas. You pig! How did you know? LMFAO"

" Later you slut. Love you!"

" Love you do pervert!"

Needless to say I did exactly that.

After jacking off I let my head hit the pillow and dozed off, images of Mrs.B sucking my cock, lulling me to sleep.

"Hey sleepy head! It's almost 5 why are you sleeping on this awesome afternoon?" I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me.

"Oh Hi mom. I dozed off after I got home. How was your day?"

"Mmmmm, it was delicious, honey. I did some shopping then had some "me time", that I enjoyed very much. Besides I deserve it, thank you very much!" The smile on her face said she had a good time. I moved my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, falling right into her arms, my face planting right between her boobs, which brought an "Eeeow" from mom

"Sorry mom. Lost my footing."

She backed away and rubbed her right boob, her eyes getting big as she backed away.

"Ummm that's ok sweetie, this underwire bra has a wire poking out, stabbing me. I need to pitch this old thing."

As she turned to walk out of the room, I noticed she was blushing a bit. Could it be mom was embarrassed I face planted into her tits? Nice tits that they are. At 46 she had very nice breasts, ass, and legs. Well, you get my drift.

As she walked out of my room, I yelled, "Are we doing anything after supper? I wanted to head over and see TJ."

" Nothing planned baby. I'm going to sit and veg on the couch. Had a long day. You can go if you want."

Great I thought. It will give me a chance to talk to TJ about what I saw his mom doing this afternoon. Im betting he will blow his wad when he finds out I know he and his mom are lovers, on the kinky side.

Supper was good, meat loaf, potatoes and corn. One of my fav meals. I helped mom clear the dishes then stacked them in the dishwasher.

"Hey mom? Can I bring a couple beers for TJ and me?"

"Sure babe, just make sure there's some left for your dear old mom!"

Bonus, I thought. The beer should help calm TJ down when I tell him about his kinky mom.

Walking over, I kept running all sorts of things in my mind trying to figure out the best way to drop the bomb on TJ. Oh well I'll wing it I said to myself.

I knocked on the patio door, waiting somewhat impatiently for TJ to stick his head out. The door slid open and I started, " Hey TJ guess..." it wasn't TJ it was his mom.

" Oh sorry Mrs. B. I thought it was TJ."

No worries JT, come on in. I sent TJ with Elaine to the store to get me a few things. Oh cold beer! Can I have one?"

"Sure Mrs. B" I said handing her one. I followed behind her watching her ass, now clad in beige slacks with a black blouse hiding her boobs. Man I thought, I'd sure like to plant my cock between those ass cheeks.

" Here JT, have a seat" she pointed to the sofa. So I sat down. Then Gloria, sat down right next to me, pulling the tab on her beer raising her can up for a toast.

"Here's to hoping we all have a great summer JT." She said smiling at me.

I obliged and followed suit.

"So JT, how was your day? Anything exciting happen on this glorious summer day?"

"Naw not much the usual stuff. Nothing to write home about."

" So it was just a normal day?" She said placing her hand on my thigh.

Ok, I thought this is getting a little weird. Mrs.B though always smiling, and respectful, that she has her hand on my leg was not a regular occurrence.

" You know JT, since we moved her a few years ago, after TJ's father passed away, you and he have been great friends doing almost everything together. Your mom and I as well, spend a lot of time together. Your mom is alone too, since your dad decided the grass was greener. TJ and I have become closer since we moved here, closer than most. He respects me and has never hesitated to help around with chores, etc. I just want you to know that you are to us, a member of the family, so to speak."

"Sure Mrs.B I really like you and TJ a lot It's easy to get along with the both of you."

"I appreciate that honey. So tell me did you see or do anything out of the ordinary today? Anything excite you?"

The smile on her face, the way she squeezed my leg when she said it, sort of caught me off guard.

"Noooo...... Not really Mrs.B, why do you ask?

" So you didn't pop over earlier today looking for TJ?"

Oh oh. I think I'm busted, I said to myself.

" It's ok to tell me honey. I may surprise you if you talk to me. So did you stop over earlier?"

"Yes, Mrs B I stopped over to call on TJ. When I got here I heard loud voices which kinda blew my mind. I know you and TJ are close, and have never heard you and he arguing. I was curious, but didn't want to disturb you guys. I went to the window and peeped in."

"I see, and what did you see when you looked in the window JT?"

" Um........ I saw you naked sitting in someone's face. Honest Mrs B I didn't mean to, but looking at you having, sex was kinda way over the top."

"I know JT. I saw you peeping in the window. See the mirror up on the wall? I saw you looking in the window while I was having fun with my playmate. Tell me JT. Did it turn you on watching me? Tell the truth!"

"Yes Mrs.B it was hot. I'm sorry I peeped. You're not gonna tell my mom are you?"

"Well that depends on you and how we proceed."

"I'm not sure I get your meaning Mrs.B "

Then her hand started to creep higher on my leg getting closer to my cock, which unfortunately for me was getting hard.

"Don't worry JT. I don't bite. Well at least not very hard." She giggled "What else did you see? Did you see who it was that was giving me pleasure? You also saw TJ and what he was doing didn't you? Did you see anything else?"

"No Mrs.B I only saw a woman's hands on your thighs while she was...." My voice trailed off.

Gloria's hand moved up and covered my crotch, her eyes looking right through me.

I was frozen on the spot. Here was my best friends mother with her hand on my cock, that felt like it was going to explode.

Her hand massaged my cock feeling it's length up and down, caressing it, rubbing it up and down.

"While she 2as eating my pussy? Tell me JT. Do you like me feeling your hard cock? My hands tell me you like it very much. Would you like me to stop, honey?"

" No Mrs.B. I like it very much. It feels real nice."

"Stand up sweetie and I will show you something that feels evens better."

My mind was mush, my cock felt like it would burst. I willed myself to stand up on weak, shaky legs. Mrs.B smiled up at me her hands going to my belt. Her eyes never left mine as she slipped the belt through the loop, unfastened the belt tang, unsnapped the button the pulled the zipper down. I was sure I was going to cum if she touched my cock. I was panting, hardly able to catch my breath.

She fished my cock out and her smile said I was at least respectable, or so I thought.

"Do you know you have a nice sized cock JT? I plan to show you just how much I love cock, especially hard white cock. She pulled my underwater down over my boner. It popped up and slapped my belly.

"Oh my. Such a lovely, cock. Nice and hard all for lil ole me? Can I suck your beautiful cock JT, honey, please? I promise I won't bite!"

"Yes please Mrs.B. Please! I watched as she opened her mouth, her tongue slipping out and licking the head of my prick. "Mmmmmm nice baby. Watch while I enjoy sucking this beautiful fuckrod. Oh, don't worry about cuming in my mouth honey, feel free to shoot your creamy load in my mouth, or maybe you'd like to cum all over my face?"

My grunts and moans said I'm hers to do with as she wishes. Then it happened. Her mouth enveloped my cock, slowly taking it in her mouth, taking more than half, then slipping back up and lavishing my cock head with her tongue as if it were an ice cream cone. The contrast in skin colouring was very stimulating to me. Her mouth came off and her hand gently stroked my shaft. Looking up at me she said. "JT honey what would you like me to do? You have to tell me baby. What do you want Mrs.B to do?"

"I..I... I want you to please suck me?"

"Oh you can do better than that honey. If you want something bad enough, you have to take it! Tell me what you want? Make me your lil black cocksucker, sweetheart. I like to be told what to do by a virile young man."

"Ungh fuck! Oh fuck, suck my cock so I can fill your mouth with my cum."

"Mmmm yes that's what I want. Would you like me to be your cocksucking slut JT"

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. This beautiful woman wanting to be my slut.

My mind went blank as I felt her mouth take my cock, inch by inch, only stopping when she had three quarters in her hot wet mouth.

Fuck it felt good. If she wants to be treated like a fucking slut, I will surely give her my best

"Yes, your beautiful slut! Suck that fucking cock, bitch. All of it! Every motherfucking inch slut!"

Her mouth came off my cock for as long as it took her to say, "Yes sir I'll be your fucking black whore. Fuck my throat baby, shove that motherfucking white prick down my throat!"

I looked down into her eyes. There was pure lust looking back at me. I grabbed her by her dreads and pulled her face into my gut, forcing my rigid cock into her throat, her eyes never even flinched! She took it balls deep, moaning while I fucked her face.

"Fuck Mrs.B you're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna shoot that fucking juice in your mouth. Suck me dry, you sweet fucking cocksucker!"

I knew it would only be seconds away, from shooting a full load in Gloria's mouth. The feeling coming closer and closer. The cum building up deep inside my balls ready to spew its nectar into her mouth.

"Fuck yes Mrs.B Fuck I'm gonnnnnaaa fuckingggg cummmmm!"

One, two, three, four, five, jets of creamy fuck flooded her mouth. Her mouth was a vacuum. Not a single drop escaped her lips. All I could hear was her moans of happiness, my erupting dick filling her mouth. She kept sucking and sucking, wanting to get every drop. I was toast. I fell back, the coffee table breaking my fall. Never in my wildest dreams........

"Mmmm baby your cum tastes delicious. Look baby I kept it all in my mouth" I looked down into her open mouth and saw the white cream being swirled around. She closed her lips then swallowed my cum. It was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. My limp spent cock lay against my thigh. Her hands fondling my balls. I smiled at my neighbour and said.

mgcan49
mgcan49
15 Followers