B.D.S.M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Elaine you slut, suck the cum right from my balls. Show me how good you are. Drain my balls you sexy gorgeous slut" Her moans said she was enjoying it as much as me. Her mouth continued its onslaught on my cock and balls, her hands squeezing my thighs, no doubt because she couldn't breath, with my manhood buried in her throat. That didn't stop her from sucking me off though.I wanted to cum so I started face fucking her. This only elicited more whimpers from her telling me she wanted more. So I obliged and fucked her mouth not caring if she minded or not. I fucked her mouth as if it were her cunt. The feelings of impending orgasm swept through my mind right down to my balls. With one final pull of her hair I forced her down onto my cock and exploded right down her throat. True to her word, not a drop escaped her lips, my cum shooting right down her throat. I held her there for each spurt, pulling her tight to my grin, not giving a fuck if she was choking or not. Man, I had my cock sucked by my best friends mom and his aunt, with more to come!

After the last shot spewed from my cock, I pulled her head back, looked her I her eyes, tears, mascara, eye shadow, you name it, was running down her cheeks, yet she only smiled. She looked up at me saying. "Thank you so much Sir. I love the taste of your cum, even though most of it went directly into my tummy. May I have the pleasure of doing this more often so I can have you shoot your whole load into my mouth, please?"

" Trust me slut, you will be getting a lot more of my fuckcream! Now make yourself presentable, you have makeup running down your cheeks. Take a few laps so you can wash it off I'm Going to text your Master, to rejoin us. Be be quick about it my hot lil cocksucker."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

She turned, diving under the cool water swimming away, I jumped out of the pool grabbed another beer and plopped down into my lounge chair.

"Hey TJ. You guys can cum back I texted. My balls are drained, for now, lol."

When TJ came back he sat next to me, and looked me right in the eye, saying

"JT my man from this day forward I am going to turn you into a Dominant. You'll be able to get all the fucking thought want, but more important than the sex, is the trust, and respect you give to your subs. They thrive on attention, a firm hand, and most of all a love for what they give you, mainly control. My mom and aunt are prime examples, as are other cunts We invite into our circle."

"You mean there are others?" I said with eyes bugged out.

"Yes there are others, but for now it's just the four of us. Once you get the hang of things, both mom and Elaine will submit to you. They are mine however and as such I am their Master. They will address you as Sir, they will only speak when allowed, they will be punished for any infractions or disobedience, regardless of how slight. I have floggers, canes rope, ball gags, butt plugs, as well in the basement we have set up a play room."

" Is that why we never go down stairs?"

"Yup. But now you'll get to see first hand how both my sluts love to be treated"

" Fuck man this is like a miracle. I can't believe you get to fuck your mom and aunt. If only I could do the same, but I'm pretty sure my mom would scream bloody murder, if I ever tried anything with her"

TJ didn't say anything. He just looked at me and smiled.

Over the next month I got more sex than I could have imagined. TJ taught me how to use a flogger, tie up both women. It wasn't easy but I was catching on. Using ropes to tie their tits up so they bulged and turned that deep purplish colour, their nipples standing straight out. Then you take the flogger and start slow, and soft, then a bit faster and harder, then to the point where the leather tines would slap the flesh and make that thwap, sound. I truly think Elaine enjoyed it the most, she being the more submissive of the two sisters. My favourite was the cane. It stung like a motherfucker, and when the welts raised up you rub ice on them and the women would scream out then usually cum. It was, as TJ explained the endorphins from the impact. After we had worked our two sluts up, we would take turns fucking them in any hole we chose, with no so much as a whimper from either. I remember the first time I saw TJ fucking his mom, I almost creamed. Fuck it was hot! Plus the fact that Elaine was sucking my cock at the time. It was easy to tell Gloria loved having sex with her son. The constant filth coming from her mouth, was a testament to the fact. Watching him shove his nine inch cock into her cunt, fucking her, calling her an incestuous fucking pig, a whore for fucking her own son. Not to take anything from Elaine, she loved getting dp'd, with TJ fucking his nine inch cannon up her ass, my meager seven inch pleasing her cunt. Both women loved sex, loved getting fucked, sucking either of us, switching in the middle. You name it they loved it.

The playtimes were fun and I was learning many new things, in regards to becoming a dominant. It took practice, though with TJ's guidance I began to learn how to handle the women. This one time that really was exciting for me was when I first saw TJ, use and abuse his mom. It was hot beyond hot. The four of us were down in the playroom on a Friday evening the week after the bbq. There were many times we had gotten together, but to me this was the most eye opening. TJ was in charge from the get go. He ordered his aunt to secure Gloria to the iron chains which hung from the ceiling. Attached to the end of he chain were leather cuffs, they were about three inches wide with bright brass buckles. What made in a more effective restraint, was the ability to raise and lower the chains via pulleys securing the system the the ceiling. This enabled the user to lift whom ever was attached as high or low as need be. Gloria was ordered to strip. Then Elaine fastened the cuffs to her wrists. When she was finished, TJ ordered her to raise the chain until Gloria was on tip toes, her arms stretched, her massive tits pulled taught against her torso, so they actually looked firmer and fuller. Then TJ walked up to his mom and spoke.

"Well mommycunt are you comfortable?" he said reaching up and pulling on her nipples.

"Yes Master thank you."

" Well in that case, I think I am not doing My job. cunt!" he shouted at Elaine. "Fetch me the flogger, and be quick about it, pig!" Elaine ran to the cabinet, opened the door, exposing a myriad of toys for pain and pleasure.

Elaine retrieved the black leather flogger returning to her nephews side, kneeling at his feet. She handed him the flogger both hands raised and open, showing her submission. TJ grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back then kissed her with pure passion. You could hear Elaine moan out her excitement.

"Now crawl your fucking ass on your stool and don't fucking dare get off. Do you fucking understand, slut?"

"Yes Master"

"Now mother since you are so quiet I am going to see how loud I can make you squeal. Any objections?"

No Son."

"you will count out each kiss from the flogger, is that a fucking clear, mother?"

"Yes Master."

I watched TJ, my cock at full mast, his mother tied up, suspended from the ceiling. The muscles in her arms and legs taught from the strain. TJ's arm lifting the flogger and flicking it at his mothers tits. Just enough to let her know she is being flogged.

"One Master"

Then TJ kissed her tits with the leathers laces again, only this time a bit harder

"Twooo"

Then he started to swing harder. Each blow landing on her breasts.

"Three, four, fivee Master,"

You could tell the sting of the leather in her flesh was beginning to get results.

"Do you like that you fucking pig? Do you like your son flogging your fat fucking tits, mother?"

"Oh yes my Son. Give slutmommy more please. Hurt mommy's tits baby! Make mommy's tits hurt, please?"

I looked ver at Elaine. She was fingering her cunt, masturbating as she watched her sister being used by her nephew. My cock needed attention so I did what TJ said I should do when I want to be pleasured.

"Elaine, get your fucking fingers out of your cunt you fucking slut! No one gave you permission to play with your fuck hole!" I shouted out.

"Crawl over her and suck My Cock. Now bitch,"

I smiled knowing I had full control of this cunt. Crawling on all fours she made her way towards me, mouth open, eyes looking at me. "Sir may this pig suck your beautiful Cock, please Sir?" her eyes pleading. My best friends aunt stopped in front of me, her hands behind her back, mouth open, looking at me with pleading eyes. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her onto my cock, her mouth capturing my hard rod, a lustful moan sending the vibrations through the head of my dick. It was something I would never tire from. The feeling of a warm wet mouth surrounding my staff. This woman loved sucking cock. You only had to experience it once to know she loved it. A scream of pain averted my attention back to TJ and his mom. Her tits were flushed, her nipples hard and sticking out proudly from her chest, her voice barely heard.

"Thirty one, Master, thirty........two.....Master. Please Master? Please fuck your whore Sir. Please I beg you Master. Please fill my sluts cunt with your Cock."

I watched as TJ dropped the flogger on the couch, then lowered his mom the chains clanking as he lowered her to her knees on the floor.

" Open your mouth mother and make My Cock wet so I can fuck your cunt!"

I watched mesmerized as she took her sons hard nine inch cock in her mouth, taking half of it. Then she backed off and reasserted herself taking more. Back and forth her head bobbed taking her sons staff a tad deeper each time, only succeeding half its length. I pulled Elaine's head tight against my groin and emptied my full balls into her throat, holding her there, not giving a fuck if she could breath or not. I held her head in place until my eruption faded. Then I pushed her back and told her to go eat her sisters cunt. On hands and knees she made her way to her sister sucking her sons cock, flipped on her back and shoved her head up into her sisters twat. This brought a moan from Gloria, just loud enough to know she loved what her sister was doing.

It didn't last long as TJ barked out his next desire.

"On your back mother. It's time to get fucked by your Master. Tell me mother? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Please Son. Please fuck mommy's slutty wet cunt?"

His nine inch dick bobbing as he took the few steps towards his mom. Flat on her back on the floor, TJ knelt between her spread thighs among his cock at her dripping hole. He rubbed it a few times to get her juices on the head, then in one swift thrust he impaled her to the hilt. She bellowed out a scream, then uttered out "Thank you Master. Ram you fucking cock deep into mommy's cunt. Fill me with your sweet hard cock baby boy. Fuck me hard and fill me with your hot creamy cum. Fuck mommy. Fuck your pigslut mother. Make her feel your fuck TJ. Fuck mommeeeeeeeeee!"

TJ picked up his pace ramming his shaft in and out of his mothers cunt. Fucking her with a vengeance. He grabbed both her tits, raw from the flogging, pulling and twisting her nipples making her moan out her pain filled pleasure. TJ then lifted his head back and with one final lunge he buried his cock to the balls and shot his cum into his mothers dripping fuckhole.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck mother, you fucking whore take your sons fuck, you fucking incestuous whore! Feel your sons cum fill your hot wet cunt, mommy!"

Watching that was something I'll never forget. My cock was back at full mast so I went to Elaine who was now sucking her nephews cum from her sisters cunt. I wasted no time and started fucking Elaine like there was no tomorrow, ramming my cock into het cunt, wanting only to cum. No giving a fuck about her. I only wanted to cum and fill my best friends aunt with my cum. I fucked her hard and fast, pumping my cock in and out of her twat. Her tits flailing about, a constant hut hut hut coming from her mouth.

"That's it JT fuck that bitch, fill her cunt with that hard white cock. The fucking pig loves it don't you, pig?"

"Yes Master. pig loves his hard white cock fucking her slutty black cunt! Fuck me Sir fuck my slutty hole. Fill me with your fuck!"

That was all I needed. Three more pile drives and I unloaded into her black cunt. Spurts of cum filling her hole her cunt grasping at my cock, milking me of every drop? Then it was quiet, save for the gasping of air from the four of us. It was indeed a most memorable afternoon.

Something I thought was sweet, was every time we finished TJ would hug and kiss both ladies, saying he loved them. Not one to be ungrateful I started doing the same. Hey, they we're sweet and never turned me away.

One rainy Saturday while we were in the playroom, as TJ called it, Gloria brought the out this black silk scarf about three feet in length. Gloria came up to me, kneeling as they were taught to do.

"Sir, would you permit this cunt permission to blindfold you? TJ wants to play WC."

" WC? What is WC?, I said.

"Why it means Whose Cunt, Sir. We blindfold you and you guess whose cunt, you are fucking. If you guess right you get to orchestrate the next playtime. Seeing as you are the newest member you get to try."

"Sounds like a win, win scenario to me. Let's do it!"

Gloria put the blindfold on me, making it so I couldn't see shit. I felt two hands take my arms and move me to the king size bed. I felt the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed, a slight push on my chest and I was laying on the bed, feet on the floor. Then my feet were raised and gently placed on the bed. A hand grabbed my cock then I felt the wet warmth of a mouth taking my cock in. I really didn't give a fuck who was sucking me. It felt great. After a few minutes of getting me bone hard, someone knelt on either side of my legs, a hand grabbing my rod and then the moist lips of what had to be a cunt lips, rubbing the head of my cock. All through this there wasn't a word spoken, so as to not give away who ever was getting ready to feel my cock penetrate them. Then I felt the wonderful squeezing of my cock from the unknown slit, ease its way down my hard as granite cock.

"Fuck that feels good. More, whoever the fuck you are. I need more so I can tell better whose cunt, is fucking me. "

"Like that do you JT?" said TJ " Any idea who it could be?"

"It has to be Gloria" I shouted out.

"Naaaaaahhh. Wrong"

The blindfold cane off showing Elaine's face grinning.

"Well I may have guessed wrong, but if you stop what you're doing? I'll cane your tits to the point where you won't be able to wear a bra they will fucking hurt so bad. Now fuck me you black slut!"

"Ouuuue Sir, you say the sexiest things. I have no intentions of stopping until my black, hungry cunt, is full of your hot creamy cum, which by the way, my slut sister insists on sucking every drop from my cunt so we can share it"

That was all I needed to hear. The cum stirring in my balls ready to shoot. I lasted about two more minutes of her sliding up and down my cock, get tits matching her movements, making slapping sounds, in unison with her wet fuckhole on my rod. Then I blew my load in her tight black cunt, shot after shot shooting deep inside this sexy mature black woman who considered herself a slut for my pleasure. True to her word, as soon as she lifted of my deflating cock, she backed and plopped down on her sisters face. Gloria avidly sucked the dripping cream from her sister, licking and sucking on her whole cunt, as if trying to swallow her. Elaine wasn't quite finished as she pulled me close so she could clean the remnants of our fuck, off of my shrinking member, After a few minutes of sucking her sisters twat Gloria gently pushed her off, flipped her on her back, then crawled up, opened her mouth and let my cum drip down into her sisters mouth. Gloria then pressed her lips to her sister swapping my load between them. It was enough to make my cock jump.

Seeing as how I lost the WC contest I couldn't dictate the next playtime. Gloria said not to worry, that I would get another shot next time.

Through all the fucking and being at TJ's more often I didn't get to spend much time with mom. She didn't seem to mind and was often gone or heading out shopping or doing errands, so I felt it was ok. The playtimes happened almost every weekend, TJ giving me the thumbs up usually on Thursday after supper. I was bummed when he told me that this weekend may be a wash, as something has come up, which he had to take care of. What it was, he didn't say, only that he would let me know Saturday morning. So I assumed this weekend it would be me and rosy palm. Being young and full of cum, I would miss our playtime.

Then the following Saturday, after mom and I finished breakfast, she said she was going into town and would be gone most of the day. Yes! I yelled n my mind. Maybe today we would get playtime and I could get my gonads emptied. I sent a text to TJ, seeing if there were plans for playtime were a no go. Ten seconds later I got his reply. "Come on over in an hour or so. My sluts should be ready by then.

Mom came into the kitchen dressed like she was heading to the mall. Never a hair or thread out of place. She dressed so eloquently, regardless if it was the mall, or business.

"Have a great day, baby. I should be home around two or three." I gave her a hug and watched her head out to the garage, then drive away.

I headed for the shower, wanting to be clean for my two horny sluts next door. Just as I jumped in the shower I heard my phone chime out a text was waiting. I figured it was TJ, so I did a quick shower, dried off then read the texts.

"Wait a good half hour then come on over but wait in the rec-room. I'll come get you, when we are ready. Today will be another WC day. Feeling lucky JT?"

" No problem bro be there in 40.."

I jumped up, headed to my room still naked from the shower. I took out some clean shorts and a tank top. No sense in wearing any underwear I thought. I figured I had a half hour to kill so I thought I'd tackle a chapter on my Xbox. As hard as I tried I couldn't beat any of the star destroyers, my mind on what was to come. Forty minutes passed and nothing. Fuck I hope today isn't cancelled. Another twenty passed then the sound I waited impatiently for. My phone jingled I had a text.

"Ok dude, come over but wait upstairs. I'll come get you when we are ready"

I shut down the game console and tv then headed out the back door over to what I hope would be a ball draining good time. As instructed I waited in the rec-room for TJ. Then I heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Hey bro! Ready for some WC?"

"Really? I said sarcastically. "Playtime here I cum"

"Not so fast dude." TJ said showing me the black scarf. I knew I had to wear it as much as I hated to. But it meant I'd be fucking either Elaine or Gloria in a few.

TJ secured the scarf telling me today would be a bit different. It would be a WC, with a twist. "Ok you cannot touch the slut and you have to wear these noise cancelling headphones. I've got some music playing through them so you won't be able to hear anything. Understood?"

"Sure bro, if you say so."

He place the headphones on, making sure I couldn't hear or see. I felt TJ take my arm and lead me down the stairs. We managed to get to the bottom with only one missed step. Thankfully TJ was able to break my fall. I couldn't hear anything above the soft jazz playing in the headphones, which did sound pretty nice.

After about twenty steps, TJ stopped me. His hands firmly on my shoulders so I wouldn't move. Next I felt two hands in the waistband of my shorts pulling them down, freeing my rising cock. Then someone pulled my tank top off leaving me naked, ready for WC.