B.D.S.M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgcan49
mgcan49
15 Followers

"I could die now a happy man Mrs.B. That was the best ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"My pleasure young man. So do you think you can keep this secret? If you can, I can promise many more repeats, and more kink than you could imagine, if you're game?"

"Really? I promise I'll keep it secret Mrs.B! But what about your sister? What about TJ?

"Well stud. You need not worry. Pull you pants back up and I will explain ok?"

Not wanting to do anything to jeopardize my chances I pulled up, zipped up in seconds and sat back down.

"Ok Mrs.B. I'm ready."

"Go get us another beer from the fridge and we can go out by the pool and I'll fill you in."

I got up, made my way to the kitchen grabbed two cans and made my way back to the rec room where Mrs.B was standing by the door with her back to me. I walked up to her and reached around to hand her a can. She grabbed it and smiled.

"Go ahead and grab my tits honey. I know you want to, especially after you saw them naked already."

I filled my free hand with her left tit, as she laid her head back on my shoulder.

Keep that up mister and I just may let you plow that cock of yours up my cunt now. Would you like that?"

"Oh wow I'd love that. But what about your sister and TJ? What if they find out?" I said the alarm showing in my face"

"Come sit beside me and I will explain everything. You are old enough to know what going on. As I said before my husband James passed away he and I had, shall I say a kinky life style. You've heard of BDSM, haven't you" I nodded my head in agreement.

"Well my loving husband James was my Master, and I was his slave, but not that kind of slave, I was his sexual slave wanting nothing more that to please him and obey his every wish. There was nothing or no one I wouldn't fuck or suck or be used by, if that was His wish. My sister Elaine, later, was also involved. She never married but her and I shared everything, and when I told her many years ago about James and I, she was intrigued. I spoke with Master about her and he said he'd love to have her join us provided she accepted James as her Master as well. That she would do whatever was asked of her, the first thing being that her and I showed him that we were willing to engage in sex with each other. Elaine was in total agreement because she was like me, bi to begin with. Well for quite a few years we had many wonderful nights, along with others in our group. After James died we moved here because there were too many sad memories haunting us. It was hard on TJ as well but he was young and like his father a strong person. It wasn't too long after we moved here that TJ found out about his aunt and me and that we shared more than the same name. He caught us one night when we thought we were alone. I had my face buried in her cunt and hers in mine. He said he stood there for ten minutes staring at the two of us. I happened to look up to he was standing there with his dick in his hands jacking off watching his mom and aunt munching one another. I just smiled at him, knowing there was no escaping what we were doing. I motioned for him to come closer. He came right up to the bed and I just took his cock in my mouth and sucked him off much the same as I just sucked you beautiful hard, cock. So that's the story so far. There's more but that will come later. Are you ok with this, and do you have anything you'd like to say?"

"Wow Mrs.B that's fucking hot! I never had a clue that you were that close. Does TJ fuck you and your sister too?"

"Oh yes hun. He has taken the place of my dear departed hubby. TJ is now my Master as well as Elaine. We do anything and everything he asks of us. I trust you also saw TJ fucking the um, slut who face I was sitting on. My sweet well hung son, loves fucking white pussy. Well he loves fucking his mom and aunt too. The white slut just adds a touch of contrast as well as eroticism"

"That is way fucking hot Mrs.B. I really would love to be a part of your fun and games?" I said with a grin from ear to ear.

"Oh you can and there is also one or two other surprises in store, but it will wait until all of us have had a chance to get much better acquainted. I'm going to text TJ and my slut sister to tell them they can come back home, now that they know you're going to be a part of our, "club"" she said with a sly wink.

I watched Mrs.B grab her cell and start typing to I assume either TJ or Elaine. Pressed send and looked back at me.

"You better head back home so your mom doesn't come looking for you JT. If you want you can drop by tomorrow and perhaps we can pick up where we left off, but if you do, I fully expect you to watch TJ closely and mimic him. It's the best way to learn the ways of this lifestyle. Oh, one more thing. Don't be stroking that cock tonight when you're alone in your bed, is that clear, stud?"

"Fucking crystal Mrs.B"

"As well Sir, from now on its no more Mrs.B or Gloria. It's slut, cunt, black whore, pig, what ever your perverted dirty little mind can conjure up."

My new found slut leaned in giving me an eye full of cleavage, kissed me on the cheek while grabbing my cock, one last time.

I jumped up turned and walked to the patio door. Sliding it open I turned and looked back at my new slut so I figured it would be a good time to act the part, I smiled and said. "I loved watching you suck my cock, you dirty black whore!"

Her smile was all the acknowledgement I needed.

I headed back home a mile wide smile on my face. I entered the house from the garage and saw mom sitting in her easy chair texting someone.

"Hi mom. I just got back from TJ's. What's for supper? Who ya texting?"

"Is that all I get? Hi mom what's for supper? Who I'm texting is Gloria, wondering where my son is, and no supper til I get a proper hug!" She stated. I walked over to her chair offering my hand to help her up. Smiling she stood up and I gave her a very nice bear hug.

"Ouch! Easy big boy."

Again she stepped back and winced, just like the last time.

"I thought you said you were going to throw that bra out in the trash?"

She hesitated for a second then said. "I forgot. I'm going to take care of that right now. Go get us a beer baby, I'll be right back." As she walked away I couldn't help admiring her. Even from the back she looked good for a woman of forty-six. Her calves were taught her thighs still firm, and her ass had just the right amount of jiggle to it. Even TJ said she was a real looker, a definite MILF, as he said just the other day.

I went to the fridge grabbed two cans returning to the sofa in the living room, cracked my top and took a healthy swallow. My mind drifted back to my, out of this fucking world blow job curtesy of Mrs.B. Fuck, I was getting hard again just thinking about it. The grin on my face proof I was a happy camper.

"What's the big ass grin for honey?" Mom came around the end of the couch, plopping her butt down next to me.

"Oh, I just had a good day is all. I'm in a happy mood, and hungry!" Only then did I notice mom was bra less. Her tits did sag but not so much that her nipple pointed to the floor, like a lot of women her age. Thinking of her tits just made me smile all the more.

"Any plans for tomorrow mom? I was thinking, since it's Saturday I'd hang out with TJ."

"I was going to go shopping but seeing as I just went I'll probably just lay out in the sun and catch some rays. Why don't you ask TJ, his mom and aunt to join us? We could have some burgers and beer."

" I can text TJ and see if they want too."

"Ok honey I'll go start supper while you text TJ."

"Hey it's Friday. Let's order out. Pizza?"

Sounds good to me. I'll grab a couple more beers then call to have one delivered." she said as she made her way to the kitchen.

I pulled out my cell and texted TJ.

"Hey stud! I had a great talk with your mom today. She told me all about you, her and your aunt. You are some kinda stud bro! Cant wait til we can play, wink wink. My mom wants to know if you, your mom and aunt want to do a burgers and beer tomorrow afternoon, maybe around two ish?"

Two minutes later I got a response.

"Fuckin A dude. Mom said she and Elaine are all in. See you then."

Happy that it would be a great day and I'd get to see my new playmate, and her sister and their Master tomorrow. I would now be looking at my best buddy, in a whole different way.

After we finished our pizza, as well as chugging that last of my can of suds. I looked at mom who was resting her head on the back of the, sofa no doubt it was the beer had made her sleepy, I watched her plump love pillows rise and fall with each breath. Man I'd love to slide my cock between those two big tits, then slip my cock past her lips, I wished. I wonder if mom has ever sucked cock like Mrs.B.

Oh well enough daydreaming and wishful thinking. Time for some surfing the web, in bed.

"Good morning sleepyhead". I opened my eyes to see mom standing beside my bed in her robe. Her hair was still damp from her morning shower. Her robe hiding what I bet was naked flesh under it.

"Mornin mom. Man I slept like a rock. What time is it?"

"It's 930 son, and I've been up since seven this morning, getting things ready for this afternoon. How about you go have a shower and come help me fix some snack trays and drinks?"

"Sure thing mom. Give me ten and I'll be right down". I showered shaved and put on some shorts and a tank top, headed into the kitchen. Mom was standing at the sink washing veggies. She was dressed in her bathing suit already with a warp covering her from her hips to her ankles. It was a bright yellow suit with a black lacy see through type wrap. She looked hot.

"Wow! Look at the drop dead gorgeous babe in our kitchen"

"Flattery will not get you out of helping bud. Start by going to the store for beer, chips and munchies. I have a feeling we are going to need lots of cold drinks. It's supposed to hit eighty by noon. I want to have everything ready by one, ok sweetheart? Get my purse and I'll give you some money."

"Sure mom, back in a bit. My treat."

"Why thank you honey that's sweet."

It took me almost an hour and a half to gather all the items we would need. I entered the house to find mom sitting at the kitchen table, on her phone. She looked up as I entered, smiling. "How did you make out baby?"

"Awesome I got two cases of suds, chips pretzels and a shit load of other snacks. Let's go outside and set things up."

"Give me five sweetheart I'm chatting with Gloria. She offered to make dessert. Cherry cheesecake!"

"I love cherry cheesecake!"

I grabbed my first beer of the day and went out to the pool to cool off. The water was crystal clear and inviting. I dove in and swan five or six laps then headed for the shallow end. Reached the ladder and climbed up onto the apron. Walked to the tray table picked up my half empty beer and parked my butt in one of the the lounge chairs surrounding the pool.

"Here son. I brought you out a fresh one."

"Oh thanks mom. Grab a lounge chair and join me?" I will in a minute baby. I want to start the bbq, so we can eat before we drink too much. I'd rather drink with something in my tummy. If I don't I'll pass out by five, lol"

I watched her walk to the gas bbq, lift the lid and light the four burners. Closing the lid she headed back in the house.

" I'll be back out in a bit. I need to use the bathroom."

"OK mom." I replied as I watched her ass cheeks juggle the whole ten steps to the back patio doors.

It was about ten minutes later, about five after two when TJ arm in arm with his mom and aunt came across the yard and into the back yard. I was sitting in a lounge chair sunglasses on sipping a beer.

"Welcome neighbours!" I jumped gave TJ our knuckles elbows head butt greeting, he grabbed my shoulder and just said, "Welcome bro, I finally get some help fucking these whores." I smiled back not having the words to describe my feelings. "I'm going to grab some cold ones, you ready" "Yeah bro. Grab mom on your way out too."

"My plan already," he said winking. He walked past into the house. There in front of me was the woman who sucked my cock yesterday, wearing a bright pink bikini, just big enough to cover most of her huge knockers, the bottom covering her proportionately. I recalled how she told me to treat her like a slut so I figured now was a good time to start. I hugged her and whispered in her ear

"Well, my sexy neighbour slut, are you ready to party? If you're good I'll let you suck my cock again. I may even fuck you!"

"Is that a promise or a threat Sir?" she said grabbing my cock through my swim suit. I just grabbed her tit through her top and twisting her nipple making her let out a little squeal. Then she kissed my cheek and headed for the house. Next, Elaine who I had not had the pleasure of her company, so to speak. Like her sister she was wearing a bikini as well this one a peach colour, with a matching wrap.

"Good afternoon, Sir. my sister says you have a nice cock. I hope I get to see that first hand?"

Remembering how I was told to treat her I whisper perked in her ear."Well Elaine, if you suck cock as good as your sister, I'm sure we will have lots of fun."

She smiled and stepped into the pool followed by Gloria. My cock was beginning to stir so I thought it best I follow them into the water, where at least I could hide my boner. Once in the pool I waved to TJ to join us. He just held up his phone saying he would join us in a bit. Just then mom walked out of the house towards us. She looked fabulous in her outfit. She topped it off with a wide brimmed hat with a matching ribbon tied to the brim of the hat. Her sunglasses shadowing her eyes."Wow mom, you look awesome!" I shouted out. " I second that Mrs.C"said TJ.

Mom walked over to the edge of the pool flipping her wrap on the lounge and slipping off her open toed crocks.

"Dam! Beth honey would you mind getting the cheesecake, I forgot it in the fridge," said Gloria. "Shit said Elaine I forgot to add the cherries to the cake!" Piped up Elaine.

"I'll go get it Gloria," said mom.

"TJ would you go with Beth and show her where the we keep the cherry filling?"

"Sure mom. This way pretty lady." said TJ in his most gentlemanly manner.

Mom just blushed slipped her shoes back on took TJ's hand, and followed him towards his house.

"Good now I get a chance to see what this stud has," said Elaine.

"Wait I said they will be back in a couple minutes!" I blurted out.

"No it will take them at least ten minutes, sir. Please may I have a little taste," pleaded Elaine.

"Let her have a lil taste JT, she's a great cocksucker. I taught her all she knows," said Gloria with a wicked smile.

I stood in there frozen to the spot. Elaine grabbed my hips with both hands and tried to lift me up on the pool apron.

"Get your ass up there stud, so I can have a taste of that juicy white cock Gloria's been telling me about." she said.

I obliged and lifted my ass up on the apron. Elaine wasted no time and pulled my trunks down so she could get at my growing manhood. Once freed from its hiding place she smiled and just took half my cock in her mouth.

Fuck her mouth felt wonderful, her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, her humming only added to the exquisite sensation.

"See I told you my bad ass sister could suck cock," said Gloria as she stood behind her sister.

Then she reached up and pulled Elaine's top down and two big black tits fell out. I mean theses were big fucking tits and I didn't hesitate to reach out and fill my hands, while she vacuumed my steel hard cock.

"Big tits as well, a pretty good cock sucker isn't she JT?"

"Unnng Fuck," was all I could manage. I knew if she kept it up I'd blow my load right down her fucking throat. But that is not what happened, because Gloria pulled her back, lifted her top back over her tits, saying, "Back in the pool, now, JT." I slipped from the pool deck back into the water pulling my suit back over my painfully erect cock.

Gloria casually waded over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Patience sir. I guarantee your cock will be drained before the night is over. Trust me baby."

I looked back over my shoulder to see mom carrying the cheesecake, walking in front of TJ. TJ blatantly staring at my mothers butt. Man, I thought to myself not only does he fuck his mom and aunt, he probably wants to fuck my mom too.

The party was in full swing by five, more than half the beer was gone and one dried up hamburger sitting on the serving plater. I got up to start the clean up because my mom looked half in the bag.

"Oh honey I'll do that. Gloria would you mind giving me a hand?

"Of course. Elaine get your ass over here and help. Elaine jumped up took moms hand, helping her out of her lounge. I watched as the three swimsuit clad women picked up the leftovers, and made their way into the house.

"Beth, Elaine and I will do the dishes, you can put the left overs away. Oh boys! There better be some alcohol left when we come back!" She said with a stern voice, and a wink.

The three women made their way into the house. Once out of ear shot TJ looked at me.

"You, my fellow cocksman are going to experience things you have only dreamed about. From now on I'm going to teach you the ways of a Dominant, with the ability to control just about any female you want! The fun times are about to begin!" He said grinning ear to ear. " Hey you got any weed? I could go for a toke."

"Yeah I've got some in the pool house. Be right back."

I jumped up and made the few steps to the outdoor pool cabana, opened the door and reached up over the transom for my stash. I figured we would be getting into it so I had three fatties ready. Grabbed the lighter and made my way back to my seat. Just as I sat down, Elaine was making her way back out to join us.

TJ motioned her with his finger and as if she knew his every command without words she walked over to where I was sitting, lighting the herb.

Sadly before we had a chance to light the cube, his aunt emerged from the house.

"Hey boys, mind if I join you?" She piped up.

"Sure if you promise to be a good aunt and suck our cocks!" said TJ matter of factly."

I took a long draw, then handed it to TJ. He toked and gave it to Elaine who gladly took a hit. She handed it back to me saying. " JT honey may I have the pleasure of sucking your beautiful, hard, cock, Sir?"

"Only if you can take it all in your throat, cunt, and you had better swallow every drop. Is that clear. pig?"

"Yes Sir. Very clear. Thank you Sir"

Then her hands found the edge of my trunks, down they came again, my cock slapped my belly then her warm moist mouth engulfed my cock all the way down to my cum filled balls.

"You'll find she just as good sucking cock as my mom, JT. They both love it, though Elaine can take all my cock, where as mom only gets about three quarters. Only place mom beats this pig is at fucking. My mom is a complete total perverted slut when it comes to fucking. But you'll find that out for yourself, soon. Trust me pal. You don't know the half about what you are getting yourself into, but you're going to love it, I promise. Enjoy bro, I'm going to check on the ladies. I'll keep them occupied until you text the coast is clear."

"Man thank TJ. You're right.... Elaine is, a Very good cocksucker!" I said feeling his aunt slobber all over my cock.

I closed my eyes savouring the blow job from my big tit neighbour. Her mouth was sucking the life right out of me. Unlike Gloria, Elaine's hair was only long enough to get a decent handful to use as reins to pull her mouth further down on my cock. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her tight against my stomach and held it there, my cock buried in her throat, the feeling is something I've never felt before, though I was certain I would again, often.

mgcan49
mgcan49
15 Followers