B.D.S.M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard TJ's voice in the headphones.

"I am going to lead you to the work bench, then one of the ladies are going to start sucking your cock. When it's nice and hard, your cock will be guided to the cunt ready for your cock. Don't reach for anything, don't remove the blindfold, but feel free to describe what you are feeling. Understood? Nod your head if you understand."

I nodded in the affirmative. Then I felt the warm wetness of a mouth closing on the head of my cock. Dam, it felt good. Knowing I was going to be fucking one of my two cunts or maybe even both, was the only thing running through my head. I started face fucking the hot mouth sucking me. Fuck it felt good!

Then it was gone, the cool air, from the air conditioning in its place. Then one hand spread my left leg over the bench, my foot striking the body of whom I figured was my victim. Was it Gloria, or Elaine. Nothing to give me a clue. Next I felt a warm hand grab me by my dick, pulling me forward and downwards. I felt a thigh on the outside of my own. Then the tip of my rod being swiped up and down over what was definitely a wet cunt. Next I felt two hands push on my ass encouraging me to sink into the wet hole offered to me. The warm wetness enveloped my cock. My cock being swallowed by the mysterious cunt. I wanted more so I started to fuck the wet slut on the end of my cock. Then TJ spoke in the head phones.

"I'm going to take the head phones off now JT. Don't say anything. Then I want you to tell me whose cunt you are fucking. Guess right and you get to run the next playtime. Guess wrong and you don't."

He lifted the headphones off. I craned my head trying to discern whom I was fucking. All I heard was the squishing of wet flesh upon wet flesh. Then a moan. Right away I figured it was Gloria, so I blurted out. "Gloria"!

" Naaaahhhhhhhh" but take another guess he chuckled"

"Duh. Elaine?"

"Naaaaaahhh, wrong again."

"Then who am I fucking if not Gloria or Elaine I yelled out."

"Take off the blindfold and see stud." I heard Gloria say.

I reached up and pulled it off. After a few seconds I looked down and saw mother sucking on TJ's cock. She had his whole nine inches buried in her throat. TJ was fucking her face, his head thrown back, eyes shut, in what had to be an orgasm. TJ pulled out of her mouth and started shooting his fuck all over her face, mom trying to capture the streams of cum, only managing to get a squirt here and there, the rest coating her face, hair, in her eyes. I had stopped in mid stroke, watching my mother swallow TJ's cum. Then when TJ finished he wiped his cock on her face. She turned and looked at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Hi baby! How do you like your big hard cock buried in mommy's cunt? Fuck mommy Justin! Give mommy your big hard cock baby! Fuck your mother like the slut she is! Shoot your cum in mommy's cunt baby!"

I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes. I was fucking my own mom. Mom wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deep into her pussy, her eyes pleading her mouth spewing vulgarities I've never in my life expected to hear.

"Fuck me Justin. Give your mother your cock. Fuck me dam it! Fuck your slut mother. Make me your slut Justin! Mommy wants you cock baby, please?"

My instincts took over, my cock picking up speed. I was fucking my mom. I was filling her cunt with my cock! If she wanted my cock, it was up to me to deliver, to fulfil her needs so I started to really drive my cock into her.

Elaine was standing at my moms head looking at me her hands filled with her sweet chocolate tits. She then spread her thighs and settled down onto moms face, saying.

"You want your sons cock do you Elisabeth, you whore? You want your sons cock just like Gloria fucks her son, don't you my white lilfuckpig? Finally you get your wish after all these months, of us using you like the fucking whore you are. Then take your sons cum you whore. Feel your own flesh and blood fill your cunt with his seed, Beth!"

That was all I could take, my mind a lust filled fog, my balls ready to explode into her forbidden cunt. I exploded into her wet tight cunt. Shot upon shot of my cum deep into her twat. My mind a blur, stars exploding in my head. Her thighs squeezing me not allowing one drop of my cream to escape from her wonderful tight quim.

"Yes my baby boy. Fill mommy's hole with your seed. Give me all that hot fuck. Fuck mommyyyyyyyy," Her ass lifted off the bench with me buried into her depths. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine it could be so erotic. Sated, she let her legs unwind falling at her side. Gloria then grabbed each thigh in her hands, knelt down and proceeded to eat mothers sperm filled twat, sucking and slurping relishing the taste. Mom grabbed her hair and pulled her tight to her groin, her moans of pleasure filling the room. Then when Gloria was satisfied she got most of my load, she scooted up to mom. My mother opened her mouth and Gloria's let my cream drip into her open mouth. Then she kissed mom swapping my fuck sauce between them.

"Well what do you have to say bro" said TJ patting me on the back.

"You are now officially a member of our incest family."

"I don't know what to say TJ I never in my wildest dreams think this could happen. How? When did this all start? Whose idea was it. How did you get my mom involved?" I had a million questions I wanted answered. I looked in awe as my mom rose from the bench, leaned over, kissed me on the lips, looked me in the eyes saying. "TJ will explain while we ladies go clean up son."

The three naked ladies walked into the kitchen then disappeared into the bathroom.

"Here JT have a beer and I will explain."

I grabbed the can with shaky hands, sitting on the bench I just fucked my mother on. I pulled the tab, swallowing half the can. "

"Ok TJ. Fill me in."

His smile made me relax a bit as I waited for the story he was about to tell.

"Well you know what BDSM means, right?"

" Well yes I do but after fucking my mom today, and seeing that it was her you were fucking the day I peeked through the window, we need to redefine it's meaning"

TJ looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean Justin?"

"BDSM should now mean Black Dick Slut Mom" I said

He gave a chuckle replying.

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

End part one.

.