B.O.S.S Pt. 02

Story Info
The origins of Jimmy.
2.2k words
4.38
4.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
627 Followers

Joanne was shocked. "Pregnant?" she asked, not quite believing her ears.

"Yes Miss Joanne!" the doctor said. "I know this is a bit of a shock but I will need to report back to the B.O.S.S!" he told her solemnly.

"Will they still let me join?" she asked.

He looked at her with a concerned expression on his face. "I don't know Miss Joanne!" he said.

Joanne was sent to specialist consultants afterwards. They were able to put her straight through ahead of other patients. She spent the rest of the day in shock during the discussions with with the doctors. Joanne had barely took in the information. Joanne was exhausted by the time she got home. She cried herself to sleep because the anxiety it had caused her.

The next morning a driver arrived at her house and knocked on the door. the white man wore a suit as usual and said nothing. He extended his hand and held out a letter.

It read.

Dear Miss Joanne, due to unforeseen circumstances we have put your application on hold for the time being. We will discuss what course of action is best and we will return to you with an answer soon.

Kind regards Jason Thomas and the board of directors at B.O.S.S.

Joanne did not know how to feel about this. If her application was rejected then she would be stuck as a single mother and without enough money to pay for her home. A home that was owned by her husband who was heading for prison.

Joanne carried on with her life as normally as she could. She went to the library and sat waiting hours on end for someone to come in. She eventually found her self getting hornier by the day. Joanne had spent more time during the day in the erotic section. She was hoping that Jessica would stop by but she had heard nothing from her.

A month had gone passed and no word of her acceptance into B.O.S.S was received. By now she had read all of the erotic books that had featured black men and she found her self bored of the other genres very quickly. She found herself getting hornier and riskier. She had on several occasions masturbated at the counter by the window. Nobody ever looked into the library.

After two months passed, Joanne had given up on hope of joining B.O.S.S. By now she had taken to wearing sexy underwear and wore less clothing as she worked in the library. Her skirts got shorter, her tops got tighter and now that her bump was starting show her belly was out most of the time.

Joanne was sat on the beanbag chair with her panties rolled down to her ankles and her skirt lifted. She was slowly rubbing her constantly horny pussy. Just as she was getting close, the bell rang as the door opened. Joanne quickly pulled up her panties and gathered herself. She walked around the corner to see a tall and muscular black man in a flashy suit.

Joanne recognised the man from the B.O.S.S party she had attended. "Miss Joanne, my name is Jimmy, we met at the B.O.S.S party you attended as our guest!" he said, introducing himself.

Joanne hesitated but she dropped to her knees at the feet of this gold member of B.O.S.S. "Glad to see you haven't forgotten your manners!" he said with an appreciative smile.

"No sir, I haven't forgotten. I need this! I haven't heard from anyone in weeks!" she said desperately.

"The board wasn't happy about your pregnancy! The said it was inappropriate for you to join whilst pregnant with a white mans baby!" he told her.

"It wasn't my intention, not what expected! But I can't get rid of my baby!" she pleaded.

"Relax! I pleaded your case with the board! They have eventually decided to allow you in! They said your belly should have been severed for a black mans seed, so I convinced them that it was still possible!" he said with a cheeky smirk across his face.

Joanne held back a smirk herself. "I'll whatever you need me to do sir!" she replied.

"Good, for you initiation ceremony you will be at the centre of a bukkake/gangbang/cum swallowing session whilst being filmed!" he informed her.

"Yes, yes I'll do whatever you want me to!" she responded, feeling her crotch begin to burn with lust.

"There is a catch!" he said. "The board has agreed that you can only join if you gave up your baby for adoption!" he said.

"Wait! Give it up for adoption?" she asked, feeling anxiety grow in mind.

"I'm very sorry! But that was the only way the board will budge on this! You should take some time to think on this!" he said solemnly.

Joanne said nothing while still her knees as her left. At first she almost cried, then she was angry. "How dare they!" she thought.

Over a few days, Joanne had thought only her baby. After a week she had come to the conclusion that perhaps it may be best. After all, she would be used by black men regularly and she may end up pregnant several more times. How does she explain that to her white child. Race was already a touchy subject. Perhaps it would be best if it had a home by someone that could have more time for him and look after him more devotedly.

Joanne had doubted her capabilities as a mother. After a couple of weeks she had decided it would be best. She sent a message to the number she was given and agreed.

It was responded to very quickly with a date of her initiation ceremony. In several weeks she was to be picked up at her home, wearing nothing but the collar she will be given by the driver.

Joanne waited impatiently. When day finally came, she spent it naked at her home all day. She waited for her doorbell to ring. When it did a young white boy introduced himself. "Good evening Miss Joanne, my name is Sam, I am your driver for the night!" he said, holding out a white collar whilst looking at the ground, forbidden to look at her naked body.

The collar felt cold and strange around her neck but began to feel easier once it had warmed up to her body temperature. Her pussy was soaking anticipation. She did her best not to rub it by running her hands over her bump.

An hour later, the limousine stopped at the huge estate. Same the driver ran around and opened the door for her. He even held out a hand as she struggled to climb out. She took it but did not thank him. She remembered the rules.

Two black women cladded in skimpy silk dressed and silver collars stood waiting. Joanne dropped to her knees to address them properly. One of them leaned down and hooked a lead onto her white collar and said "Come!" as she turned and walked towards the estate, not waiting for Joanne to stand up. Joanne was tugged by the neck slightly as she rose toe her feet.

Thee two black women, one chunky and the other slim, like a model, led her up the stone steps to the main entrance of the house. They took her behind the main staircase in the main entrance and opened a hidden door. It was dark and cold.

The stone steps leading down the dark stairs felt cold on Joanne's feet. She could not see a thing once the door was closed behind apart from the light of a flame in the distance. A naked black man was waiting at the end of the corridor at the entrance to a tunnel. Joanne dropped to her knees as she reached him and was mesmerised by his huge cock.

The man turned and walked away down the tunnel and the two black women followed, giving Joanne no time to stand before tugging her collar. Roots were growing down the ceiling of the tunnel. It was cold, damp and dark.

Joanne could hear a noise in the distance, like a crowd of people. When the tunnel ended she was faced with what looked like an underground arena. It was filled with people in the crowd, waiting for an event. There was white men stood at the end of the tunnel and around the arena naked, holding flamed torches. Joanne noticed each of the white men were locked in a metal chastity cage.

In the middle, Jimmy stood there waiting for her. He was naked too. Joanne was glaring at his huge black cock hanging for everyone to be fawning over. Around the arena, naked black men, wearing gold collars were standing in a circle. Each black man had a helmet that was the form of a bull. They were black leather and shone in the fire light. The horns were easily a foot long on each side of the helmets.

Joanne was pushed to her knees at the centre of the arena. She looked around at the crowd and saw Jessica at the front row, blowing her a kiss and smiling. Jessica had her friend next to her that Joanne recognised as the girl her husband had been fucking. She had a white collar on her neck.

"BEGIN!" Jimmy roared to the crowds delight. Naked black men wearing bull helmets walked towards her, holding their huge and already hard black cocks. They gathered around her so she could not see the crowd, only hear them. "TO BE ACCEPTED THIS NEW WHITE SLUT MUST SWALLOW EVERY LOAD OF SPERM SHE IS GIVEN! IF A DROP IS SPILLED, SHE IS EXSPELLED FROM THE B.O.S.S FROEVER!" Jimmy shouted to the crowd, to their roar of amusement.

A big black cock was pushed into her mouth and she began to suck and lick. Joanne felt hands all over her body. Fingers slipped into her ass and pussy and squeezed her tits. She could barely get her mouth around the cock in her throat. She had no choice as it pumped in and out.

The black woman that had her leash still was standing by. She was fluffing the black cocks waiting to be drained into Joanne's belly. One by one she tasted and was throat fucked by black cock after another. Her mouth was beginning to get used to the size. Her throat was now accommodating their thrusts. She was feeling huge black balls sticking to her chin as her saliva oozed out down her chin, onto her tits and down her belly.

She felt it for the fist time. The huge black cock stopped pumping her throat. The man wielding it grunted and roared. Joanne looked up and saw Jimmy. His cock exploded into her mouth with her lips around the head. Pump after pump, he kept cumming. Joanne never knew a man could unload so much. Her mouth was almost full. She tasted cum before but it was her husbands a long time ago, which she was disgusted by. This was different.

It did not taste horrible. It did not taste good, it was salty for sure, but she loved it somehow. The huge cock pulled away and she swallowed the huge load in two gulps. Joanne decided then that if she was to have a girl she would name her Jessica. If she had a boy she would name him Jimmy.

Over the next few hours, Joanne took black cock after black cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop. She felt the hot and heavy loads run down her throat into her belly. After she swallowed the loads of sperm the black men would take her pussy next. Joanne felt her pussy stretched open in a way her husband had never done. They reached places he never reached and made her feel pleasure he could not give her. Joanne had began to understand what Jimmy had told her that night she was a guest. These men were vastly superior to her husband.

By the last load of sperm was pumped into her, which was possibly the 30th load. Joanne was exhausted. She felt full like after a buffet. She could not remember how she got back to the limousine. Sam her driver, had helped her to her door and and helped her into bed after he drover her home.

Joanne woke up to a letter on her table the next day. It told her of her acceptance and initiation was complete. She was to be given an allowance every month and she would be given dates of events by email. The letter explained that her husband will be convicted and that all his possessions have been transferred to her name.

Joanne went to the B.O.S.S events every week. She began to get involved with charities that they organised and community events too. She would even quit her job at the library.

When she gave birth to a boy, she named Jimmy, she honoured the agreement that she would give him up for adoption. Whilst she wept over the decision, she did not change her mind that he would have a better life with someone else. Joanne would of course keep track of his life when she could. He may want to to know his real mother one day.

Revan7
Revan7
627 Followers