BA Hammer Broadway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woods sat still for a second, then he began laughing hysterically. "You think you're taking me down? Don't you know who I am. I am CONNER WOODS. No one replaces me, no one." He lunged at me, but Ed and Baker were waiting for that. They grabbed him and took him away.

Baker asked me about the money. "Where is that bill you talked about?"

"There isn't any, but he didn't know that. I needed a confession." I could see it in Baker's eyes. "I had the engineers record this. You can get that from them. That ought to square you and me, right?" Baker just growled and left.

The entire room burst into activity all at once. While everyone else was talking to each other excitedly, Mary jumped at me and planted a kiss on my lips. "You said when this was over. It's over now." She was light. I could pick her up easily. Chad was standing beside us with his mouth open.

Willie called the room to order. "Okay, we have a production to put on. Our leading man just got hauled out. I guess Thomas, you have been promoted. And Chad, I guess you now have Thomas' role. Can you handle it by tomorrow?" Chad sat down in shock. He was the understudy, but he never thought he would have to really do it.

I looked at Mary. "I guess it's back to work for you."

She smiled as I put her down. "For now, big boy, for now. I want to see Thor's hammer, remember?"

This theater thing might not be so bad.

12