All Comments on 'Babs Ch. 02'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Are you fucking stupid?

Serious question: are you a fucking moron or are you trying to be a complete piece of shit?

Nothing about this abortion of a story made a lick of sense. You have no idea how to write or how to write men. Fuck, you don’t even know how to write women, or religion or even goddamn business.

It’s like you strung a bunch of nouns and verbs on a piece of paper and figured: “Fuck it, good enough.”

Not only did you completely embarrass yourself; but everyone who reads this story is now dumber for it.

May God have mercy on your soul because you had no none for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think cuck stories suck, now I don't mind two men one woman with my wife or two women and me. But you ain't f****** my wife. And have me and Chastity sucking your cock. Getting things ready for you. The only thing that I'll have ready for you is a g43. That will be your sleeping pill. Harvey

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The fact remains, this story is pure crap! You can perfume it as you want, it stays crap! Every boss who acts like yours in this story ends up before the judge and is no longer happy with his life. And with all your talk, in the event of a divorce, this wife and mother will be so exposed by the right divorce lawyer that she will never get custody of her children again. And the lawsuit against the company and its boss as well as the HR VP will lead to the ex-husband becoming a very rich bachelor. So if there was a minus rating, I would give you -5 *, you would have deserved it!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well written and the deviant side of me compels me to continue reading. Thank God this is all bullshit and your plot lines left reality a long time ago. 4*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

This garbage just gets worse. Seek help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like "modern marriage" ain't worth the pain. Easily solved, stay single, like any sensible guy does today.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

Cuck stories are trash, this better than the normal ones though, at least we aren't reading the wife or the cuck thoughts

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Still havent taken my adivce and used your Obamacare to get those obvious mental illness issues looked into.

Besides your wiring being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the chart, the story is truly worthless and empty and ludicrous crap. And those are its better points.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Seems there is no end to this crap. I am hoping it’s a couple sickos who have multiple accounts, but I fear there are really that many fucked up dudes out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, some idiot actually gave this garbage a four star rating. No accounting for taste. Must be one of the sewer rats that get off on this shit. Gave it a one star rating. That's all it's worth.

cornred58cornred58almost 3 years ago

Wow, several hateful comments from readers that don't have the courage to identify themselves. Yet they read the second chapter of the story. I enjoyed it. It is, after all, erotic literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous