All Comments on 'Babs Ch. 04'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Before English?

FrodovFrodovover 2 years ago

Still loving this story... can't wait for the next installment. Bravo

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Had to rate this one 4* rather than the 5* I gave Chapter 3. The Adam you've created in the first three chapters would not be thinking like the one you're trying to sell us in Chapter 4. It's clear he's a strong person, with some kinks, that in the end wants a traditional marriage with children and a crazy, sexy wife. I'm not sure what's up with Sally and her commitment limitations, but her character diverged from Adam in this chapter. You chose to change Adam's fundamental character rather than let their relationship die the death it was always meant to. My two cents - It's your universe, but some cracks are starting to show. Perhaps you've created too emotionally complex characters and it's starting to diverge reality. (Not that we were ever there...LOL) 4*

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Don't do it. He's not a cuck

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Tried but walked away from this totally. Not even rave reviews for the next part will pull me back.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
5 Stars.

Fun read and Entertaining. Most here read for the fun and enjoyment stories like this. So keep up the good writing. Cheers.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Simply too convoluted and frankly sick to continue. I enjoy decent erotica but this is simply too degrading and sick. The whole tie between business and perverted cuckold sex works for a couple of episodes but stretching it like this and trying to come up with all these deux ex machina debauched plot twists is just too complex to follow any further. This has past two installments have moved the whole thing from erotic to simply disgusting depravity. The continual emphasis on the business connections reduce the characters to a one dimensional cartoon like progression of increasingly insipid and machine like plot convolutions. In short the author has lost the reader. His characters writhe endlessly in poorly conceived twists seemingly solely designed to titillate. The whole thing has lost any passing sense of continuity and is now nothing more than a pastiche of irrelevant debauched and unconnected episodic depravity. In short the author has utterly destroyed any continuing metanarrative in this sorry mess.

First two episodes held some promise. The last two…not so much. My advice Stick a Fork in it… It’s DONE!! Sorry. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous