Babs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I have some thinking to do. Tell Adam good night, and I'll be in touch no later than Friday."

I heard what I thought was a chair moving and someone walking away, then Sally spoke. I could visualize her leaning over her purse and speaking into her phone.

"Mac might be shocked to know that I have room 1107 upstairs, and I am meeting my bull in ten minutes. He is going to use me like a rutting whore, and I am going to thank him for it!"

I took the elevator us to 1107, planning to save my energy for more important uses. I realized I was feeling stressed out: squeezed between my asshat physician outside directors expectations, the incredible negotiating and financial power of a corporation as big as Mac MacDonald's employer, and the realization that Sally almost took up with him instead of me. I figured one way to relive stress was to just open up and let it all out, with Sally as the recipient.

I knocked on her door and Sally answered. She looked amazing. She had on a black bra thing that just supported her nipples and pushed her breasts up, hiding nothing, and matching crotchless panties, garter belt and hose. Her skin was already flushed, her breathing fast, and the way she looked just ignited me. I also realized I was jealous of Mac MacDonald, and that was making me crazy.

"So, tell me the truth, slut, you really did fuck MacDonald, didn't you?"

She looked shocked, and then thoughtful, then got that wild look in her eyes. She gently touched my crotch and realized I was turned on, too.

"Not so far, but a sometimes a girl has to keep her options open. Maybe for our next meeting you two could take turns with me, or just do me both at once. I might like that. Could you handle seeing another cock slipping in and out of me, Adam? I've heard Mac is a wonderful lover, but I've never been with him. Would it turn you on like it does Robert? To see Mac fuck me while you watch?"

I was fully triggered now. Somehow the stress, anxiety, and latent disgust over my previous Tuesday nights with Robert and Babs mixed with my lust for Sally and general level of horniness, and I broke out in a feral rut. 1107 turned out to be a small suite, and we were in the little sitting room portion, with a window looking out on the sun almost completely set in the west.

I grabbed her hands and held them above her head against the wall, pulling her up on her tiptoes. I pawed her breasts roughly, and her breathing became labored. I would fuck her raw while her cucky boy watched. Wait a minute! Who is what here? Suddenly I was not desensitized and just doing sets at the gym like I felt with Barbara. I was turned on and just on the edge of coming already, but I desperately wanted to please Sally before I shot my wad, which I was seconds away from doing. I almost panicked, but instead I dropped to my knees and assaulted her pussy with my mouth.

She didn't object. In fact, she curled one leg behind my head and tried to push me into her even more strongly. She was as wet and wild as I had ever seen her, with a lust tinged taste and a frantic vibe. I zeroed in on her clit and circled it patiently, concentrating on her orgasm and hopefully delaying my own. The leg she was supporting herself with began to shake, and she used one hand to grab the back of my head and pull me in even harder.

She vibrated like she was using one of those big floor polishing machines and launched a juicy drip all over my face. I loved it! Lick it up, cucky boy! Wait a minute!

She changed her stance, planted both feet on the floor, and then used both hands and pulled and pushed my face into her pussy like a reciprocating pump jack. I loved it. I loved her. We are not married but this is getting pretty damn modern. I want to make her come again. What else can I do?

My cock was hard, but how long would I last? One way to find out. I stood and pinned her against the wall, picking her up with my hands under her knees. I slipped into her burning hot and very squishy pussy.

"Yes, Adam! Give it to me!"

She took everything I had in stride. She felt so good. I couldn't help myself. I shot everything I had into her, driving it as far into her as I could.

"Hot come. Hot come!" she cried.

I can't stop now, I don't want to disappoint her, I should use my mouth again! Wait a minute, I just shot my load in her. I don't want to eat my own come. Who is what here again? Too bad Robert isn't here. Would him cleaning her out get her off? We need another cock. What about Mac MacDonald? Could he get her off? Wait a minute! Who is what here?

I finally compromised with myself and spun her around to assault her sweet little rosebud with my tongue, with just as much enthusiasm as I could muster. I knew she loved it when I ate her ass. She leaned against the wall and used both hands to spread her butt cheeks. I pushed my chin forward and up into her, and she groaned and shook. An amazing amount of fluid was flowing out of her pussy, and I realized that something thicker and more viscous than her juices was now all over my chin. The smell was overwhelming. Suddenly I could tell she was coming again. It felt wonderful. It smelled wonderful. I wonder what it would taste like. Wait a minute!

Then I was hard as a rock again and feeling insensitive. Like sets at the gym again. I lined up my cock with her ass and slowly penetrated her. She made a loud noise and then shuddered a big breath. Suddenly I was on top and in charge. She spread her legs a little and bent her knees, allowing me even more depth of penetration. She shook with another orgasm, and I was just about to come again too. How can I stay on top?

I spun her back around, grabbed her hair, and finished in her mouth. I just fucked her throat, frankly. She put her hands on my butt cheeks and pulled me in as deep as she could, sucking powerfully and swallowing everything I could produce. She was a goddess!

Fully spent, I put my hands under her chin and kissed her deeply. I knew what I was tasting, and I didn't care. How could I worship her more devoutly?

I threw her on the bed and used my tongue to teasingly lick her clitoris, doing letters of the alphabet and vocabulary words in cursive with my tongue. She made a new noise with each letter, and then she came again. "Oh God, Adam!"

She blubbered and cried for a bit, and then tucked her chin up near my shoulder. "I'll do anything for you Adam! Anything to please you. Any kind of sex, any kind of kinky you want, anything, anytime, anyplace!"

We just cuddled for an hour, making nonsensical small talk and kissing. Then Sally got a little nostalgic, and very philosophical. "I am going to rock Robert's world when I am there next on a Tuesday night, Adam. You decide when, but I'll decide what. I am going to get him so excited he won't even remember his name, and he will do things for Barbara that he has never dreamed of."

"How do you know what to do and how he is going to react to it?"

"Because I am going to make Robert do all the nasty things my husband asked me for, but I found so disturbing that I would not consider them. He begged, he pleaded, but I just couldn't do it for him. Maybe I should have done them. At least he might have been happy before he died."

I couldn't think of anything to say to that, and I did not know precisely what 'things' she was talking about. If it was more than she told me before, I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

She displayed that funny look again. "Let me ask you something, Adam, and please be completely honest with me. Would it turn you on to see me with another guy, the way it did my husband, and the way it does Robert when he sees you with Barbara?"

That pulled me up short. "It's complicated. I love to see you turned on, Sally, so if it got you crazy hot to have another guy with me watching, it would probably get me going to. But I don't dream and fantasize about that the way you said your husband did, and the way Robert did for months. I would be perfectly happy to just have you by myself with no one else involved. Do you see the difference?"

Sally sighed. "The way my husband got crazy about it did kind of make me feel more desirable. I think that is what is going on with Barbara. She is feeling her power now. Would you still let me do it, even though it wasn't something that made you hot?"

"Maybe. I would have to be able to separate sex from love."

She looked stunned. "What do you mean?"

"I love you, Sally. At first, it makes me possessive and jealous. I want you all to myself and you having sex with me and no one else makes me feel confident that you love me too. But I also want you to be happy. If I want you to have great sex and feel great pleasure, even if it not with me, can I handle that? If I was paralyzed or sick and couldn't physically satisfy you, would I be okay with someone else doing it? Probably. I would expect not expect you to be celibate just to signal that you really loved me."

Her expression changed, but she remained silent, so I continued.

"But would I be willing to let you have sex with other guys, just to enhance your pleasure, just to give you an extra thrill? I'm not sure. Intellectually it seems like I should, just like you seem to be okay with me doing Barbara. But emotionally, it rankles me."

"Would it make any difference if we were married?"

"I'm not sure. If we had children, it would. I think. I guess I would have to separate love from sex. I would have to love you enough that I would let someone else have great sex with you instead of me, and also not believe that if you have sex with another guy, it means that you love him and not me."

"Oh, Adam. I love you more than I love myself, but I don't what to get married again."

Thursday morning, I felt relaxed and invigorated, and I started laying the groundwork for getting the board of directors to look favorably on the kind of "cash and incentives" kind of deal I expected Mac MacDonald would propose. I planned an individual phone call with each director, asking the leading question: would you approve something other than all dash deal that got us the option of 125% of the valuation consultant number in cash, but also offered shareholders that did not cash out completely the possibility of additional payments based on performance of the company for two or three years after the transaction?

My first call was to the original founder of my company. He thought my question over for a moment, then said. "So, I could get all cash for 125% of the consultant's number per share, and just walk away, or take less than 125% but get future payments based on what?"

"To be determined, but I expect it would be EBITDA or maybe whatever number the buyer uses to estimate how much our earnings would translate into their stock market per share value increase. That would all be well understood before the deal, and the payments would be based on audited financial results. I also expect that the less cash you take up front the greater your percentage of the future payments might be, but that's not defined yet."

"I expect our other outside directors will all cash out and walk away." So did I, but I wasn't going to say it. "What about you, Adam?"

"I feel an obligation to the current shareholders to make the best deal possible. If the buyer wants me out, I will cash out. If the buyer wants me to stay for a year or two, and then leave, I will, to make the deal work. I think our results in the next two years will be good, and I would like to participate in that."

He was silent for a few minutes, then he said. "I'll probably want 100% of the consultant's number in cash, and then I'll play the odds on the incentive payments beyond that. Let me know what they buyer proposes as soon as you can."

Our two physician investors wanted an all cash deal, and the two business type angel investors said they would wait to hear the actual offer. That left me to decide what I wanted, too, after I found out what Mac MacDonald would say.

Sally called me Friday morning. "Adam, Mac is coming back into town this afternoon and wants to meet with you one on one. He has a meeting room at the Driskill at 4 PM. They must really want this deal, and fast, for him to do that. He usually draws out negotiations for months via telecon and plays all sorts of head games. Please call me after you meet with him."

"Why don't I just come to your place after the meeting?"

There was a smile in her voice. "Are you bringing Mac, too? I will be waiting to find out." Damn that woman!

Mac MacDonald was ensconced in the LBJ suite at the hotel. I hope he didn't plan to show me his dick, but maybe he would finally show his cards on the proposed deal. He greeted me and let me in, offered me a drink and a seat. I took the seat but declined the drink.

"I am sure Sally has briefed you on my usual negotiation tactics, Adam, so I'll dispense with them. But I am going to make you an offer you can't refuse. Not through intimidation, but because it is so lucrative for your shareholders that you will have a duty to make it work."

He picked up a folder, then continued.

"We have three other acquisitions in process, each one accretive on its own. But we want to put them together with your company to form a new division. Here is our lump sum offer for your company. It's a take it or leave it offer."

I took the folder and opened it. Not sure how good my poker face was. It was for a little more than 150% of the valuation consultant number. That would be no problem. Don't flinch. Then I scanned the terms and conditions. It had to be a stock sale, not an asset deal, and it had to closed and final no later than 70 days from now. I knew that date marked the end of their fiscal year. My board of directors would have to sign off on the deal no later than 10 days from now. MacDonald had done his homework too. We used the same auditing firm that they did, and we would have to release all the working papers from the last three years of audits for their rapid due diligence. I knew they were clean, but he knew sometimes they pointed out problems and questionable revenue recognition issues. Nothing insurmountable in our case.

But the final three points pulled me up short. First, all our directors would have to sign airtight confidentiality agreements and accept token payments for two years for some very strict non-compete terms. Maybe sticky because our founder and major stockholder was now with another tangentially competitive startup. It would be almost impossible for him to do his job and keep to those terms. Second, all the current management team would have to stay on for at least two years. Not a problem for most of them. But I was a problem, because the third provision required that I would have to become the VP and manager of the newly formed division, with a five year employment contract.

A thousand thoughts flew through my head. I hoped it didn't show in my eyes. "Well, Mac, if it is truly a take or leave it proposition with no changes allowed, I will have to leave it." He looked shocked, but I quickly continued. "Not because it isn't lucrative enough for the shareholders, but because some of the terms may be impossible to comply with. Our original founder is employed by another startup that would be defined as competitive under these strict terms. My board is anticipating a cash for assets deal, and some of them are not experienced businesspeople, and they may balk at a stock deal. Finally, I can commit to stay for two years to make an acquisition work, and have already promised that, but you know that Sally would skin me alive for agreeing to a five year employment deal without some serious incentive clauses.

He smiled. "I figured that. We can make your deal for two years in the purchase agreement and make a separate deal with you after that. Franky, if the division is as profitable as we think it will be, we can make you a much more attractive deal than this long term. If it doesn't work out, we will want you to leave after two years. "

He paused and I interrupted. "Let me think and plan a bit over the weekend. Can we schedule a call for noon Monday to discuss some modifications to the terms?"

We shook hands and I walked down the stairs on shaky knees. Sally was waiting for me at her apartment.

I wanted to tell her my news, and she should be curious, given that she knew the meeting was taking place, but it turned out that she had something else on her mind entirely.

12