Baby and The Stranger

Story Info
My master watches while his Lesbian friend dominates me.
1.4k words
4.38
13.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twiddled my nipples, the way some people do with their thumbs. They were erect, buzzing with the anticipation I felt in waiting here, fully nude for the date my master set up for me. He was a cuckold of a Dom and he loved watching me get railed before ravishing me himself.

I didn't know what he would look like. I didn't care either. My breasts rose and fell with each excited breath I took. My blindfold was secure against my eyes, though the light from the lone candle on my bedside table flickered at the edges.

I pinched both of my nips as hard as I could. The electric sensation jolted down my spine, right into my pussy. I moaned.

"Oh, naughty, girl!" my master cooed, closing the bedroom door. I felt the gust brush my cheek. "You think you can touch those tits without us?" He grabbed my chin between his thumb and forefinger. Firm and demanding of attention.

I melted into his touch. He slid his thumb into my mouth. I sucked it, obedient. He withdrew it after a moment. I tried to move with him, to prolong his touch. He chuckled at me.

There was a sound, like he had pushed the other man towards me.

"Go on then," my master ordered, "Fuck my girl."

A different set of sturdy hands grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My legs dangled, helpless.

I couldn't help my manic grin. I loved feeling this helpless. I loved knowing my master was jerking off to seeing me like this. Even though I couldn't see, I knew he was. I could hear the faint sound of his lubed cock sliding in his hands.

A soft kiss was placed to my navel. Then to just below it. The kisses traveled down in a line to my pussy. I sighed as the gentle licks made it to the outside of my lips. Gentle fingers parted them. The stranger eating my pussy had a smooth tongue. He used long licks that drifted, hitting every bit of my folds.

I moaned. My hands wound in my hair, tugging enough to hurt in the good way.

"Oh? Do you like that, baby?" a woman's voice said from between my thighs.

I gasped, surprised. My master had never brought a woman to me before.

She licked me again. She started from my asshole, flickered her tongue in and out of my cunt, and ended at my clit. She swirled her tongue around and around the little bud.

"Fuck," I groaned, "Yes, yes, I love it."

She chuckled like a succubus sent from hell. Her hand slid up my belly to play with my boobs. She pinched, harder than I expected.

I gasped again. My groan was embarrassingly desperate.

"You were right about her," the stranger said, "She's just as much of a desperate whore as you said."

"I knew you would have fun playing with my slave," he said. His hand sped up. The wet fapping sound was almost as loud as my panting.

The woman stuck her fingers inside me. I gasped in surprise, then immediately began to moan when she put her mouth back on my clit. She fingered me. Her thrusts were hard, and fast. It was rough, rough enough to hurt. Yet, her tongue fluttered as delicate as delicate as a hummingbird's wings. The pace of her licks matched how fast she finger fucked me.

She scissored her fingers inside me while she sucked on my clit like it was a tit. She pushed on the inside of me, right against the g-spot.

"Oh, holy fuck. Oh my god," I sputtered out. "Oh, oh my god, I'm gonna cum."

She stopped licking me. With her still fingers inside me, she asked, "Do you deserve to cum?"

I tried to think through my thick cloud of lust. "Do ... do I?"

There was a brief pause. Then both my master and the stranger chuckled.

I frowned, hands reaching for my blindfold.

"Bad, girl," the woman scolded. She playfully swatted my hands away. She climbed up, on top of me. Her hands held my wrists down.

Her lips met mine. They were pillowy and coated in lipstick. I could taste it alongside my fluids. Her breasts rubbed against mine. It was electrifying, where her erect nipples brushed my chest. She grinded them into me, smashing my tits with her own. Her tongue expertly probed my mouth. I could feel her strap-on against my leg.

There was nothing I could do but submit to her will. My heartbeat made it hard to hear her giggles.

"I'm going to fuck you now, okay baby?" She whispered into my ear. Goosebumps ran over my arms. A jolt of electricity shot through my spine.

"Yes," I whispered back.

She nibbled my ear. "Good girl," she cooed. She ran a hooked finger over my cheekbone.

The praise made my belly flutter.

She lined up her rubber cock with my pussy. "Do you want it?" She slid the tip from my hole to my clit, then back.

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want you to fuck me."

"How bad do you want it?"

"I want it, bad."

"Beg for it."

I whimpered at her teasing. "I want you to fuck me, please. Please, I want to cum. Please, please fuck me."

"Good girl," she praised. "Flip over."

I rolled so I was laying on my stomach.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me off the bed to standing. She then pushed my head against the bed and held it there.

I whined, impatient.

She made an exaggerated sound of fake sympathy. "You really want me, baby?"

"Please," I begged, breathless.

She slid her strapped-on cock into me. It was deep enough that having the full length inside made my insides ache.

I moaned. "Oh, yes."

She pulled my head back by the hair,

"Want to Eiffel tower your bitch with me?" she asked my master.

"Open up that pretty little mouth, bitch," he ordered.

I obediently parted my lips. He slid his member in all the way. I choked. My eyes welled up with tears, but that didn't stop me from sucking with greed.

The stranger began rhythmic thrusts. She fucked me slowly, but firmly. It was pure ecstasy. I didn't know what she looked like, but I knew she was the sexiest woman I had ever encountered.

I moaned loudly. It felt so good to be used like this. I loved getting fucked by strangers my master trusted. If he could trust them, so should I.

She sped up her thrusts. I couldn't help my moans and sighs as she fucked me. It was so different from being fucked by a man. It was indescribable. Firmer, yet gentler. She knew just how a woman wanted to be fucked.

"Spread your legs," she ordered. Once I did, she let go of my hips. One hand stretched around to play with my clit, while the other one fondled my breasts.

"Support her arms," she told my master.

He grabbed my forearms and held them. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock, then licked the slit at the end. He groaned.

"Are you ready to cum, baby?" she asked. Her voice was husky and thick with lust.

I let my master's cock fall from my lips. "Yes, please. Please," I begged. In my pleasure, it sounded like I was crying. Maybe I was. My master slid his cock back into my mouth. I latched back on, sucking with more enthusiasm.

She began pounding me. She fucked me as hard and fast as she could. My tits bounced and clapped into each other. Her thighs beat against mine with a rhythmic slapping sound. My pussy juices dripped down my leg. I couldn't imagine how desperate and cheap I looked.

"Oh, fuck," I tremored, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh my god."

She didn't ease up on me. I think she railed me even harder. Her thrusts were so passionate, her hand so expertly positioned over my clit. I orgasmed harder in her arms than I ever had before. The waves of pleasure rolled over me for what seemed like minutes.

While I was still shaking between her and my master, he spoke. "Fuck, I'm about to c-cum."

His hot semen flowed into my mouth. Even in the throes of passion, I made sure to swallow every drop of his cum.

He cradled my head after we had both finished.

The mysterious stranger slapped my ass. "Call me sometime, baby. I'll take you out to dinner."

She left before I could take off the blindfold to see her face.