Baby and The Stranger Pt. 03

Story Info
I'm her birthday present, hers to use.
3.2k words
4.42
7.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, he tied me up in red ribbons. He made me look like a present, tying bows around my chest and neck. I was barely covered by the silk strips. My breasts lifted together and spilled cleavage over the top of the biggest bow. The smallest bows were around my wrists and ankles.

In the mirror, I looked beautiful. The blood-red ribbons stood out against my skin. My hair fell perfectly around the ribbon I wore as a headband.

I twirled, letting the ribbons flutter. I felt as sexy as I looked. My reflection blew a kiss back to me.

Master watched from the doorway, a small smile showing a hint of teeth. "Do you like it?"

"I've never looked more inviting to unwrap," I said.

"Come, baby. My friend's birthday is today. You're the gift."

I flushed red enough to match my ribbons. This was a complete surprise. "Is ... who is it?"

"You'll see," he grinned, "This is a present for you, too." He took my hand. He led me to the living room, where a big box was waiting. It was decorated with birthday-themed wrapping paper.

I gave him a quizzical look.

"I thought it would be fun if you popped out, like a surprise stripper from a suspiciously large cake."

I laughed. "Okay, but you have to help me in."

"Not to worry, baby." He lifted the lid off and the sides fell into a large "x" shape.

I knelt in the center. "I'm the present," I declared.

"You're the present," he confirmed, securing the box around me. There were little air holes poked through the lid, like I was a puppy on christmas morning.

I giggled inside the box. "I am a gift."

He shushed me, "Baby, you'll ruin the surprise. She'll be here any minute."

As if on cue, she rang the doorbell.

Was this my handsome stranger, returning to make love to me? I shuddered in anticipation. I was already wet.

"Hey, stranger!" Master enthusiastically greeted whoever was here for me.

"What's up, dude?" a familiar voice responded.

My heart fluttered. I couldn't stop the manic grin from blossoming across my lips. It's her.

My Master was so kind and generous to me.

"My, what a suspiciously big box," she remarked. I could tell she was close to me.

"Happy birthday," he said. I could tell from his voice that he was exhilarated.

I was impatient for an obedient sex slave. I slowly lifted the lid on one side to peek out of my hiding place.

They stood shoulder to shoulder, watching the box. They wore matching amused expressions.

I slowly lowered the lid.

"Is it a puppy?" she asked.

"Oh, she's a dog, alright."

I giggled.

The lid-ceiling was plucked away. The sides of the box fell apart to reveal my half-naked body, kneeling obediently.

I looked up into her eyes. She was beautiful, like a goddess before me. Her chin tilted up as she regarded me.

I lowered my gaze, a blush brushing my cheeks. "Happy birthday," I said, shy.

She grabbed my chin the way my Master usually did. She forced me to meet her eyes. They were pale and piercing.

"I heard you're my new biggest fan," she said. Her expression was stern, but her voice was playful.

I watched her with wide eyes, entranced by her full lips and her long, luscious hair.

"Huh, baby? Is that true?"

"Yes, ma'am," I shifted, nervous. She looked at me in a way that was brand new. Like she wanted to fuck me senseless while she held my hand and whispered sweet nothings. "I can't stop thinking about you. I love the way you fucked me."

"Stand up," she ordered.

I responded instinctively. She was taller than me, by a lot. She was almost taller than my Master. She was strong, with a warrior's frame.

"You're a goddess," I whispered, "You're my goddess. I'll do anything you desire."

She brushed her thumb over my lips, smearing my lipstick across my face. Goosebumps flared over my whole body.

"All I want from you is submission."

"That's hot," My Master said from the couch. He sipped at a glass of bourbon, watching us intently.

"Shut up and let me fuck your wife," The goddess smiled, "It's my birthday, afterall."

"My bad," he apologized. "Pretend I'm not here."

She smiled before returning her full, intimidating attention to me. She continued to eye-fuck me, going as far as to walk around me in a circle. She appraised every part of my ribbons and skin. Once she made it back around, she cupped my face in her hands.

"You and I are going to have some fun, baby," she promised. She gave a peck to the tip of my nose.

Her fingers pulled at the ends of the bow around my chest. The ribbon fell away easily. My boobs bounced free, nipples already fully erect.

"He told me you'd been hornier than usual," she said, "I drive you crazy, don't I?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tell me what you think about when you think of me." Her hands expertly toyed with my nipples while she spoke. Her soft pinches sent pleasure straight to my clit.

I moaned. My hands twisted together behind my back. "I keep thinking about how you fucked me with your mouth, then with your cock."

She smirked, "Yeah? Is that all?"

"I also ... I w-want to taste you. I want to eat, eat you out," I stuttered. I was growing increasingly flustered by this woman.

She undid my ribbon thong. It fluttered to the floor like confetti.

"That can be arranged," she agreed. She stroked my hair, looking deep into my eyes. "You know, last time I was here, I had an agreement not to let you make me come, but," her eyes flickered over to where my Master watched with glazed eyes and a raging boner. "But, I've got permission to use you until I can't come anymore."

"Please," I asked, "Will you use me? I want to make you feel the way you made me feel."

"Oh, baby," she kissed me. Deep, and passionate. It was a slow kiss, but a sloppy one. Her tongue probed the inside of my mouth with firm dominance. "Yes, I will use you. You're mine for as long as you'll submit to me." She caressed my chest, tracing patterns over my flesh. My already-mountain-like nipples got harder.

"On your knees," she said.

I did as she said. I fell to my knees before her.

She walked around behind me and pushed. I fell forward onto my hands. She slapped my ass. The sound of her hand on my skin radiated through the air.

I gasped. "Harder."

"Oh, bad girl," she gave me a hard slap that stung. "You shouldn't top from the bottom." She gave a few more spanks to my tingling ass cheek, then assaulted the other side. I felt high.

It felt so good to be hurt like this.

I bit my lip in anticipation. She rubbed my ass, tickling me. Her fingers expertly traced over my skin.

Without warning, she returned to spanking me. She delivered the slaps with a calculated, methodical rhythm. I relished it, moaning softly with each deliverance.

"Lay on your back," she commanded.

I obliged instantly. My pulse roared.

She straddled my hips. Her jeans were rough on my skin. It was the tactile sensation of listening to hard rock. She was a guitar riff and my body was the eager audience.

I wanted to hear every sound she could make.

She lowered her face to my chest and took a nipple in her mouth. Her tongue swirled the tender bud in circles. She nibbled and sucked. I was so wet I could probably make myself come by squirming.

I tried to push the hair out of her face, so I could watch her worship my breasts. She had other plans. She caught my wrists in her hands and held them down. I didn't fight her grasp.

She began to bite and suck the fleshier parts of my boobs. I could tell she was trying to leave a series of hickies over me. It felt so good that I didn't bother to complain. A bruise is a souvenir of a good time in my little sex-driven world.

"Okay, baby. You have a choice to make," she draped herself over me, now satisfied with the marks she left all over my tits. Her clothes were against my fully nude body. "You can either come now, once. Or, you can wait until I'm done coming and get off as many times as you want." Her eyes sparkled, "But, you don't get to take back your choice, and I will strictly enforce what you choose."

"That's gonna be a hard decision," I admitted, sheepish. I pondered for a moment, before saying, "I'll take delayed gratification, please."

"Smart girl," she kissed me. Her tongue danced across my mouth for a moment before she pulled away. "Typical safe words you use with him," she pointed at my master. He stroked his cock slowly with one hand.

"Yes, ma'am." I agreed. My tits were beginning to ache from the abuse she subjected them to. It was a welcome, exhilarating ache.

She pulled something strappy from her purse. Untangled, they appeared to be a pair of black, strappy undies. She slid them over my ankles and up my thighs. I lifted my hips before she had to ask. She giggled. The straps tightened easily around my hips and pussy. The firm leather completely covered all of my fun bits. As if by after thought, she added a padlock that secured the device on me.

"It's a chastity belt. To keep you honest about your decision." She tapped my nose. "It's also the strap-on I used on you. It's dual purpose."

"Hot," I nodded. My heart fluttered, remembering the way she had taken me. Would I get to do the same to her?

She took off her shirt, exposing a cute bra. It was lacy, and bright, with hearts over the cups. She removed it with flourish, letting her breasts fall free from the push-up cage.

She stood, hand to her zipper. She slithered out of her jeans. A baby blue, lacy thong remained. She tossed it to the side with her foot.

She smiled at me like she had an evil plan in mind.

I smiled back, butterflies taking off in my belly. I felt high.

Her form lowered back to stradling my hips. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my belly almost as intently as I could feel her wetness. She crawled up my body until her thighs resided on either side of my face. My pulse thundered. She lowered her pussy to my face, hovering a few centimeters above.

I gave her folds an experimental lick. She moaned the instant my tongue touched her. I gave her a long lick from her dripping hole to her clit. Her hips bucked forward.

I grinned. Her clit was the perfect size to play with in my mouth. I massaged it with my tongue. I lifted the hood, sloppily, with my tongue, while simultaneously sucking.

It was easier than sucking cock. I didn't think I'd be able to get her to moan so loud so quickly.

I gently nibbled her outer lips. She groaned and ground her hips against my face. It was slimy, but god was it hot. I shook my head from side to side as I continued to flutter my tongue over her clit.

She moaned again. "Fuck, baby. You're doing great. Keep it up-I'm about to come."

I responded only with obedience. I kept my pace the same, my movements steady. I could feel my heartbeat in my pussy.

Her moans became higher pitched. A breathiness I hadn't heard before crept into her cries. "Oh, fuck." She moaned loudly as she bounced on my face. Her thighs tightened around my head.

She climbed off me, panting heavily. She grinned. "Sorry, let me get that." She rubbed the glistening wetness around my mouth into my skin.

I mirrored her manic smile.

"I've probably got another orgasm or two in me," she said, a mischievous smile on her face. "I've been denying myself orgasms, just for this special occasion. I've got a lot of steam to blow off."

"Use me."

"I will," she promised. She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs. Her pussy glistened. I was reminded of precious jewels and shimmering metals. "I want you to finger fuck me while you eat."

"Yes, ma'am." I laid down in front of her, legs stretched out behind me. I took her back into my mouth. I licked her clit with the whole length of my tongue. I took care to suck as much of her nectar from her pussy as I could. It was sweeter than I expected. I loved it. She tasted like ambrosia.

I parted her lips with my left hand. With my right hand, I pushed a finger inside.

She moaned, low and guttural.

She was so warm and wet. I felt myself grow wetter instantly.

I slowed down my licks to better focus on fingering her. I moved my finger in and out of her hole with firm, slow patience.

"More," she ordered.

I slid in another finger and sped up my thrusts. I curled my fingers, rubbing against her g-spot. She groaned.

She buried her hands in my hair. She didn't push or pull me. It felt like she was absentmindedly playing with my strands while I pleasured her. I smiled.

She was so cute. She made my body feel like it was on fire with lust, but she also made me feel cherished. She was like my Master, like that.

I wonder ... would they ever consider sharing me long term? I loved my Master completely. We were trying for a baby. He was my first love. But this woman made me feel like one of the most sexual creatures on earth. She set me on fire. The way she touched me, even her careless caresses made me feel something new.

I definitely had a monster crush on her. She made me feel like a soft, femme woman. She made me feel like I was hers, even though I was so thoroughly someone else's

I wanted her to possess me. I imagined fucking like this daily. The butterflies in my belly migrated south, somehow making me even wetter.

My poor pussy was drowning.

Why did this mysterious stranger so easily reduce me to puddles? Why did I crave her so intensely?

Maybe it was because she was my first woman?

Regardless, it didn't matter. All that mattered was her pleasure. It was her birthday and I am the present.

I fingered her harder. A quiet, sticky sound filled the air. I curled my fingers, focusing on her g-spot more. Her breath sped up and her moans rose octaves.

"Fuck," she swore loudly. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I chuckled. This was very fun. On instinct, my hips rocked into the floor, lightly humping. The damn chastity belt kept me from getting the stimulation I needed, but I was too turned on to turn off even a part of my animalistic desires.

"I'm close" she said, "stop thrusting and just rub the spot."

I stopped and did as she said. I stared at her face, watching the pleasure wash over her features.

"Keep sucking," she ordered.

I returned my mouth to her clit, massaging forcefully. With my curled fingers pressing into her g-spot with the consistency of a mosquito-bite itch, and my tongue flutters, she didn't stand a chance.

I watched her face as she came. Her chest rose and fell dramatically. Her mouth contorted into a gorgeous o-shape as her moans spouted forth. Her pussy tightened around my fingers, throbbing uncontrollably.

Once she had quieted, I sat up. I wiped her fluids on my thighs.

She sat up, panting. She gave me the sexiest bedroom eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you for making me come," she pressed a kiss to my forehead. She placed a gentler, more romantic kiss to my lips. "What did you think? Girls are pretty hot, huh?"

"It has come to my attention that I am bisexual," I grinned. "But I'm sure you guys already knew that."

My Master chortled, "We noticed."

The woman I just fucked grabbed my chin. She directed my gaze to hers. "Are you ready for your turn?"

"Yes, please," I said, a little too fast.

She giggled, "You've been a good girl. I'm sure you need some release, huh?"

I nodded, "Please help me. My kitty is drowning."

She laughed again, this time a little more heartily. She pulled a vibrator from her purse. It was one of the ones that was a dildo that also vibrates on the clit.

She unlocked the chastity belt. I moved to slide it off, but she pushed my hands away. She took it off slowly. Her hands brushed along my inner thighs.

"Poor, baby," she frowned in mock sympathy, "She's been neglected." She swiped a finger along my pussy lips. Her finger came away coated in my secretions.

I lowered my gaze, embarassed by how much there was.

"Aw, honey," she smiled. "Don't be shy. I think it's sweet how revved your engine gets."

I smiled back, though my shyness stayed just as blatant.

She turned on the toy. I watched its mechanisms twirl and whirl with a mix of awe and fear. I had never used anything like that before. Mostly, I stuck to clit vibrators, which I used while-usually-my Master fucked me.

She placed the end of it against my pussy. It slid inside me like I had sucked it in myself. I was fucking drenched in my own juice.

I moaned in relief at the stimulation.

She pressed a button on the toy. It began to thrust while it vibrated. It didn't go as deep as my Master's cock did, but it still felt like nirvana.

She placed the clitoral extension against my tiny, angry boner. The vibrations reached the most inner recesses of my nerves.

"Fuck, I didn't last at all," I declared as I melted into my orgasm. I came twice as long as I usually did. I almost blacked out from the pleasure of it.

I spasmed and whimpered, completely surrendering to the sensations. She let me keep going as long as I needed to.

She only turned off the vibrator once I had stopped shaking. I rested in a puddle of my own fluids, feeling sleepy and satisfied.

She cupped my cheek. "Thank you for a good birthday," she said. We kissed again, mouths mingling in post-coital bliss. Our four tits rubbed between us.

The was a strangled, gasp. I turned just in time to see my Master shoot his load into a fleshlight. To be honest, I almost forgot he was here.

Just like the rest of us, he took longer to finish coming. He came harder than usual-I could see it in his almost-pained orgasm-grimace.

Once he was done, he opened his eyes. "Guess we all got a show, huh?"

The woman next to me flipped him off. "I don't like men," she announced before returning to kissing me. She pulled back to whisper, "But I really like you."

I melted into her kiss. "I really like you too," I whispered into her mouth.