Baby Bobbi's Not-So-New Sitter

Story Info
The surprise babysitter is full of surprises!
18.1k words
4.58
13.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to HoneyLemonQ, a generous volunteer in Literotica.com's Volunteer Editors program, for editing this piece. All remaining errors and questionable stylistic choices are the sole responsibility of the author.

* * * * * *

Ever since Mommy Alexis and Auntie Fiona started dating, my life's gotten so good that I can hardly stand it. There have been changes -- sexy, sexy changes -- so let me fill you in.

You see, Auntie Fiona loves seducing, dominating, spanking, and bumming feminine cutie-pies like me. Part of what she loves about it is treating me like I'm a boy -- and I do have a smooth little baby penis, so she doesn't have to stretch her imagination too far. She loves bumming submissive boys, and boy (hehe) is she good at it! She likes that I don't have any titties, but that I love suckling on hers. Even though she's my Auntie, I think she really likes the mommy dynamic. She also likes that my penis is small compared to hers. It's less than half the size! She loves the way it bounces around while she sends me to bum-finity and beyond. She loves making it leak, and making it shoot without anybody touching it.

Here in the Coastal Alliance, pretty much everybody likes some kind of bum pleasure. Most of them like both giving and receiving it. I'll bet Auntie Fiona gives the best bum pleasure in the country. It's not just because she has a beautiful, brown, thirty-six-centimeter futa-cock, either. She's got real sex skills, and I should know; skills recognize skills! She's very humble, though. She says that she always gives me the best bumming she can because I have the perkiest, cutest, most perfectly-shaped white butt that she's ever seen. Mommy Alexis -- who also has a nice, white butt -- doesn't get mad or envious at all. She loves my butt too. Just between you and me, Auntie Fiona likes Mommy's butt plenty -- and Mommy likes hers! I've watched them bum each other. They go at it like sex demons from the planet Sex-o-tron, and I get a little stiffy just from seeing and hearing them play together. Then I join in! I told you my life was great.

For the record, I didn't just brag about my own awesome butt. I'm just telling you what Auntie Fiona and Mommy Alexis say about it. That's a loophole!

The reason I mention Auntie Fiona's obsession with my bum is because it got Mommy Alexis obsessed with it all over again. It's like the two of them are playfully fighting over who's the better Bobbi-bummer. That's the very reason why my morning routine has changed.

Before they started dating, most of my mornings would begin with an intense, sloppy, saliva-heavy makeout session with Mommy. Then, either I'd give her one of my patented, full-hand prostate massages while taking her thick, thirty-centimeter futa-cock down my throat, or she'd turn me upside-down and use my mouth like it was a pussy or a bum! Either way, I'd get one of her delicious futa-cum smoothies for my first breakfast of the day, and also a nice little orgasm of my own, courtesy of Mommy's hands, mouth, or both. She's always so considerate. She takes care of me, just like I help take care of her. I help keep her sexually satisfied so that she can focus on her important government job. If you think about it, that means that I'm doing my small part for my country.

The best way to tell you about our new routine is to just jump right in. The ongoing saga of Baby Bobbi -- that's me! - continues a few weeks after my first playdate with Auntie Fiona, when I wake up on a lazy, rainy Thursday morning. It's the one weekday that they both have off, so it's become their special day. Their weekends always include yours truly.

(If you haven't read about that playdate yet, you can, if you want! Check out "Baby Bobbi Gets A Futa Auntie!" I'm so shameless. It's endearing.)

"Mmmmm," is the very first thing I say. Why wouldn't I? The raindrops are pitter-pattering on the roof of Mommy's big house, and I'm safe and warm in her loving embrace. My silky panties and babydoll feel great against my skin -- especially my nipples and my smooth little clitty. I'm barely out of dreamland when I start to feel the futa-haze take over. I'm right next to Mommy's big, beautiful breasts, and I instinctively seek out a nipple with my mouth.

"Oh my, Bobbi-baby, that feels wonderful," Mommy says. She's not fibbing; I feel her remove her SofTex ring from her futa-cock, and it starts pulsing with life right away. She wraps her arms around me, strokes my blonde hair, and starts gently humping her whole body into mine -- getting us as close as possible, while also making sure her swelling futa-cock slips between my smooth legs.

She lets me nurse for a while. No milk comes out, but that doesn't matter to me. I feel like I'm suckling on her futa-pheromones, even though I know they're coming in through my nose. They say that smell and taste are tangled up with each other in the brain, and I believe them. When I say 'they,' I really mean 'Mommy,' because she's the one who knows everything about everything, and occasionally clues me in on some fun fact or another. I don't understand or remember all of them, but smelling and tasting are important parts of sex, so I definitely remember that one. Mommy sometimes calls me her 'sexy sex savant,' or even her 'sex genius.' She's so nice to me. She understands my strengths, and loves me for them. She loves my sexy stories, too, and encourages me to write as many as I want. She even edits them for me, and makes suggestions about fun facts I can add.

"Bobbi-baby," she eventually coos, "you might make Mommy cum just from suckling."

It's a compliment, but also a warning. Mommy likes her breast-and-nipple orgasms, but they don't make her cum super-hard out of her futa-cock. That's what she really needs when she wakes up in the morning: release. Mommy and I get eight or nine hours of sleep a night, but Mommy's futa-cum factory is a 24/7 operation.

I ease up a little, and nod my head. I nuzzle more than nurse. Mommy rubs the back of my flimsy babydoll, and her hand trails suggestively down to my panty-covered bum.

"Do you want me to make love to you, Bobbi?" she asks. "On your back? You might be able to keep suckling for a while, before I get really excited."

I lift my head and look up at her. We make our first eye contact of the morning. We overwhelm each other with our love. Then I give her an impish smile and purse my lips.

"Mmmmm, maybe you could play with mine, Mommy?" I suggest, referring to my nipples. They're really sensitive. I can have squirmy-wormy little orgasms just from getting them kissed, licked, sucked, or teased, and they make my other orgasms feel even better. People can go to a clinic, starting at nineteen, to get their bodies tweaked like that. I was all ready to go, but then I met Mommy Alexis at a smoothie shop. After that, all I had to do was keep taking Mommy's very-special smoothies every single day, and they turned me into my very best self: the super-sexual, super-sexable baby-girlfriend I am today.

Mommy raises her eyebrows and lolls her head. "Well then, that sexy babydoll's going to have to come off," she says, "but maybe we'll just slide the panties to one side, hmm?"

"But what if my little clitty explodes all over their insides, Mommy?" I ask. "Does that mean I'm a bad girl? Will I get spanked?"

Mommy's dark blue eyes flash. I can tell she's tempted, and I'm really hamming it up for her. I make sure my baby blues are wide and innocent, and then I bat my eyelashes. I even put a fingertip up to my full lips and grip it while curling up my sculpted eyebrows. She breaks the tension first, rolling her eyes and kissing me on my forehead.

"Of course not, baby," she says. "That just means you love getting fucked by your Mommy. And you know that as long as Mommy's here, you can play with your pretty clitty all you want.

"Besides," she says with a little shrug, "they're so easy to clean. All those horror stories about stains are from the old times. Modern technology is wonderful."

I nod my head in agreement. She's not fibbing about that either. She helps lift the babydoll over my head, and tickles me while I roll over. Even after she stops, I squirm in anticipation. I slip my hand down into my panties and do a little tickling of my own -- not too much, though. Mommy's going to make me cum like a girl, and I want that to be my first orgasm of the day.

It's a good thing all of this is about sex, because I've surrendered completely to the futa haze. If Mommy asked me anything about anything else right now, I think my answer would just be, "duuuuuuuuuh.... sex?"

I never do drugs. I never need to. The futa haze is the best trip there is, and the only things better isare the destinations.

I feel Mommy roll over and grab some things from the nightstand. She's always prepared. Her next stop is my bum. Step one doesn't require any help, so she leaves her fun toys next to her on the bed. I raise my hips when she tugs on my panties; she wants them down just for now. I lean forward on the bed and arch my back, giving her better access. I feel some pressure as she slowly eases my nighttime plug out of me. It's nothing compared to her futa-cock, but it's pretty big. Next, I feel a damp synth-silk cloth -- the same material as my panties and babydoll - freshening up my pre-stretched hole. I sigh in contentment; it's so soft.

That's nothing compared to what happens next, though. I feel Mommy's face move right next to my bum. Her strong hands part my perky cheeks, and then she dives in between them with her mouth and tongue. I jump and squeak from her sudden aggression, but it's ever-so-sexy. She makes out with my cute pink bottom hole just as passionately as she makes out with my mouth. I feel warm, tingly, and stretchy, and I shudder with delight when her tongue effortlessly pushes inside. Mommy's frenching my bum! I have to stop tickling my clitty so that it doesn't go off early.

After so many futa-cum smoothies, my body's forever ready for Mommy's futa-cock, but Mommy loves getting me ready. She also says she has to set a good example. Whenever you're going to penetrate a partner -- whether they're a baby-girlfriend, a regular lover, or just a casual sex-friend -- you should always show them how grateful you are for the opportunity. You should make sure they feel sexy and desirable. Mommy's sure doing that for me right now! She's humming and moaning into my hole, and wiggling her tongue around inside of me like it's a fun tickle-game. I'd be giggling if I weren't so aroused. Her futa-saliva is working its science-magic inside of me too.

She takes her tongue out eventually, but, like I said, that was only step one. Step two is the special lubricant out of the tube. She smears it on my bottom hole, and suddenly, it's warmer, tinglier, and stretchier than ever. Then she slips a finger inside, and the same thing happens there. I bend over even more, and I put my own hands on my smooth, pale cheeks. I spread them. Mommy chuckles.

"Mmmm, my baby girl knows what's coming next, doesn't she?" she asks coyly.

I wiggle my bum in response, and then I feel the applicator pushing into me. It goes in deep!

"Oh, Mommy!" I coo. She pushes the plunger, and my insides respond almost immediately. I feel the overwhelming desire to be stretched and filled. My body's letting me know that it isn't merely ready for Mommy's giant cock -- it's eager. It's impatient!

I whine a little bit when the applicator withdraws. I feel empty, and I want to feel full. I can hear Mommy rubbing special lubricant all over her futa-cock; it's definitely at full size, now. That only gets me hotter.

"Mommy, please," I beg, "I need your big, fat futa-cock inside of me! I just don't feel right without it."

Mommy shushes me. "There, there, baby-girl," she says. "I know. Mommy's coming. Get ready."

I'm beyond ready. There are delightful butterflies in my tummy, I'm hot all over, and my special spot is throbbing in time to my clitty and my bottom hole.

"Oh my," Mommy says. "I almost forgot!"

I whine again, but if Mommy says we have to do something else, we have to do it.

I feel her hands tug on my silky panties again. I move my hands and raise my hips -- this time urgently, like I'm humping the air. That gets me another chuckle, and a few playful swats on my bum. The panties don't really cover my cheeks. They barely cover my clitty in front -- especially now that it's stiff and throbbing, stretched out to its full fifteen centimeters.

Oh, come on. Everybody measures, even cute little girls like me.

After my V-string is back on, Mommy grabs the thin, lacy strip of fabric between my cheeks and pulls it to one side, exposing my pink bottom hole again, and also setting my smooth little eggs free. I only bother keeping my clitty covered because the synth-silk feels so, so good rubbing against it. I put my hands back on my bum, and spread again. I feel Mommy's big cockhead a moment later. Mommy's done this to me so many times, but it never stops being exciting.

Mommy pushes inside. My mouth pops open, and my eyes get wide.

"Oh!" I cry out. It's halfway to a moan. I always sound a little surprised, but Mommy and I can both hear the pleasure and satisfaction too. It's not like I needed the hint from my own voice; I've never felt fuller, hornier, more satisfied, and more right in my entire life. Mommy's first pass over my G-spot sends a bolt of zingy lightning right into my clitty; I feel it at the very tip! It jumps, straining against my silky panties. I think I even feel the first tiny wet spot forming. Mommy really knows how to hit that special spot -- though it helps that her futa-cock is just so big. I'm not sure she could avoid it if she tried!

My hands jerk away from my bum on instinct, and my arms curl up in front of me. I grab little bits of the bedsheet with my fists. Mommy slides her futa-cock home in a hurry, and my body tells me that that's exactly what it needed. After over a year of futa-smoothies in my tummy and my bum, I didn't even need her tongue or the special lubricant. With all of that together, Mommy and I both know that she can ramp up the bumming to full speed and force in a hurry -- and, just in case you didn't know, futas are strong. I love that about my mommy. Her futa-cock can do no wrong inside of me. She's going to bum me stupid.

"Good girl," she moans out, pressing her whole body against mine. "Your pussy is so hot and wet for me, baby. I'm gonna make you feel so good with my giant cock!"

My mouth has been open this entire time. I'm already drooling. I moan out something. I think I mean to say, "I love you, Mommy," but it sure doesn't sound like that. I'm sure Mommy gets the message.

She gives me a few slow, commanding thrusts, but that's only because she still needs to get situated. After all, she never forgets about her baby-girlfriend's cute little requests. She wraps her arms around me, and her hands find my nipples. Now I feel special zings and throbs from them, too, and they zip around my body to find their dance partners from down below. Sometimes they meet in my spine, sometimes in my belly, sometimes in my brain. I start moaning and sighing constantly. The noises just slip past my voice box every time I exhale.

"Mmmm, baby likes her titties played with," Mommy says. She tries to make it coy and seductive, but I can already hear her voice changing. She wants to bum -- no, she wants to fuck. I'm ready for it. I want it.

Mommy kisses my neck. It feels so good! She tilts her head up and whispers in my ear. Her breath is hot and ragged from pure lust. That feels good in a completely different way. Mommy loves me, thinks I'm sexy, and wants me so much that she's inching towards a futa frenzy. That's a major compliment, in my book. I'd smile if I could. Instead, I just happily drool and moan.

"I love cuddle-fucking my pretty little princess," she says. "Be a good girl for Mommy, Bobbi. Take my giant cock in your pretty little pussy. Let yourself get fucked."

See? I was right.

Mommy takes a hand off my nipple and brings her arm across my chest, bracing my shoulder and pushing my back into her breasts. She's going to fuck me so hard that I'll start scooting off the bed -- or would, except for her strong body surrounding me, and keeping me (mostly) in place.

She gets ready to shift gears. Her futa-cock withdraws three-quarters of the way. It's dragging across my G-spot all the time. I've already made a little leaky mess in my panties. She pauses. She waits for my moans and groans to get just a little bit confused. She wants to hear the beginnings of a whine.

She gets her wish in no time at all. I want Mommy's cock!

I can tell she's smiling when she gives it to me fast, hard, and all the way. I honk like a goose, and then I do what Mommy told me to do. It's not like I could do anything else, and it's not like I want to. I let myself get fucked. I let Mommy's massive futa-cock completely dominate my insides.

That's the big change I was telling you about. I'm Auntie Fiona's baby-nephew now, and so Mommy's taken it upon herself to make sure I also feel like a girl sometimes. And boy -- um, girl -- do I ever!

I almost feel like I'm cheating whenever I describe getting ultra-bummed by a futa, because while it's happening, I'm a happy, stupid mess, gaily being pounded towards two different kinds of orgasms, plus perpetual poophoria between and beneath them. Is there anybody out there who wants to read it described as "uuuuh, hoooaah, unh, unh, UNH!, glllaaaa, sheeeeeeebiddy, unh, unh, UNNNNNNGH?"

Well, I'll bet there's a few, so, that's my little present for them. You folks keep being your weird and wonderful selves. Everybody's welcome in the Coastal Alliance!

It's warmth and satisfaction, so deep inside. The futa-haze only makes it warmer. It smooths out the rough edges -- even though rough edges can be fun sometimes, too! - and makes Mommy's power-fucking feel like the strongest tide of the biggest ocean on the biggest planet in the whole galaxy. Meanwhile, I'm being cuddled and squeezed like her favorite stuffed animal. How can I feel so safe and so skewered at the same time? There's really no answer at all except "just like this, thanks to my futa-mommy."

It isn't long before I lose my sense of time. I know it's passing, but only because Mommy pushes and pulls me from one kind of orgasm to another. On the first pendulum swing, my G-spot spasms and my clitty explodes. I was so overwhelmed that I forgot to even tickle it again! When the pendulum swings back, the entrance to my bum quivers with electric delight, and it sends another special invitation to my spine and my nipples to do the same. In between and underneath, always, my insides are responding to every withdrawal of Mommy's massive futa-cock, telling me what a wonderful job I'm doing emptying myself out. It's another one of life's great mysteries why it stops caring about those powerful inward thrusts. Those are all about sex; they don't even feel so-wrong-it's-right anymore. They just feel right.

(Also, I'm really sorry, but I just can't call my bottom hole a pussy -- not inside my head. It feels like I'm cheating on my awesome butt if I do!)

Would you believe me if I told you that that's only half the pleasure? If you wouldn't, I couldn't blame you. Getting ultra-bummed is just the best. Still, I feel Mommy's love and lust all around me, and, even as bummed-stupid as I am, they trigger powerful emotions inside of me that only make the experience better. Mommy likes me, loves me, can't get enough of me. She needs me. Every squeeze, every kiss, every hot breath, every murmur of encouragement... she's pushing me towards that second twin peak. It's separate from the pendulum and the tide. It doesn't need my bum, my G-spot, my clitty, or even my mushy brain. It just needs my heart. It just needs my love -- our love.