Baby Bobbi's Not-So-New Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel her giant cockhead swelling up inside of me. I know it's time. She squeezes so hard. She ruts so fast. Her swollen balls smack me right in my butt. She pinches my nipple, and it wakes me up just enough so that I experience the next part fully.

Mommy cums!

Her cock spasms so hard it jerks my entire body. I can't help but to yelp and grunt in surprise again. I feel the lava of pure lust burst into me, and it happens once, twice, half a dozen times at full strength. I feel Mommy behind me, shaking and shuddering, going just as stupid as me for however long her beautiful orgasm lasts. Her breath catches for a long time, and then, finally, she releases the sexy moan of total release.

With all of that, she gets me there. I'm at the peak of the second mountain, and it's so beautiful that I shed a few tears.

I helped my mommy. I feel a wave of pride and satisfaction wash over me. How can I describe it? Whatever Mommy's futa-cock does to my brain, it's like her climax does the opposite to my heart. She bums me stupid, but she cums me... I don't even know! There's no word for it. There should be. My heart grows three sizes, and it eats up all those butterflies in my stomach. It throws me a parade. Councilor Perez-Thomas -- you know, the one with that crazy haircut -- shakes my hand and says, "Bobbi, we all knew you made the right choice when you decided not to go to college or get a boring ol' job, and instead became Alexis Chase's baby-girlfriend. Great work! Good show! Three cheers for Bobbi!"

I'm not bragging, honest! It's just the way I feel.

Mommy gives me gentle kisses all over. She stops squeezing, and starts stroking instead. All my good feelings linger. I feel so full of futa-cum -- and, for another minute or two, of Mommy's deflating futa-cock as well -- but so happily empty otherwise. My G-spot and smooth little eggs have given all they can give. My soaked silky panties are proof of that. I've had so many orgasms that even my extra-horny body is satisfied. I take a deep breath, and then release a massive, feminine sigh of pure contentment.

"I feel exactly the same way, baby-girl," Mommy murmurs, "and it's all thanks to you. You're the best baby-girlfriend in the world. You're perfect. Mommy loves you."

I find one of Mommy's wandering hands, and gently take it with my own. She lets me lead the way. I lift it to my mouth. I give it a kiss.

"I love you too, Mommy," I say. "The best mommy deserves the best baby-girlfriend."

I nudge her hand with my lips and nose. I tickle it with my fingers. She knows what I want. Her thumb stretches away from her palm, and I take it into my mouth. I close my eyes and start sucking. I hear Mommy's little huff behind me. She likes it too.

Eventually, Mommy's cock slides out. I feel empty, but it's not so bad. I release her thumb and let her be responsible. She lubes up my e-stim plug and gently inserts it. I feel the happy little zings, and feel my bottom hole start to close up in fits and starts. I smile, knowing my body will get to absorb as much of her futa-cum as possible over the next hour or two. She takes off my panties, and puts them and the babydoll in the laundry chute. She gets me set up on a pillow near the head of the bed, and then tends to me with a warm, damp synth cloth. All I have to do is laze about, cum drunk on cloud nine.

I'm not sure if I'll take a nap or not. Unlike our old routine, this one doesn't knock me unconscious. Instead of having strange little dreams that mix together with moments of wakefulness, I get to listen to Mommy get ready for her day, and occasionally see her when she just-so-happens to pass my eyeline. I can feel how happy and satisfied she is as she walks around the bedroom and bathroom. She has a spring in her step, and sometimes she even hums a little tune. I smile, and nestle into Mommy's big, expensive bed. I hear the shower running; I'll have to get in there later too. I hear her come out again, and then get dressed for the day.

She rejoins me on the bed. She strokes my naked body, and I give her happy little sighs and coos.

"Bobbi, baby," she says softly.

"Yes, Mommy," I reply, letting her know I'm paying attention.

"Fiona and I are going to spend most of the day together, okay?"

"Yes, Mommy." I only guilt-trip her a little with my tone of voice -- just the teensiest little bit. Still, she notices. She's just too smart for me. It's a good thing she loves me so much, and loves spoiling me rotten, because otherwise I'd probably get a lot of spankings for being such an imp.

As it is, she just tickles my bare bum a little.

"Now now, Bobbi," she chides, "you and Auntie have lots of playtime together. If she had her way, you'd never have time for anything else besides sex... well, and spankings!"

Auntie Fiona does love spanking me. It's never a punishment. It barely even stings. It's a fun sex game we play.

"And then you wouldn't get to spend any time with the special babysitter I hired for today," Mommy says.

That perks me up right away. "Special babysitter?" I echo. "You mean Mary's not going to check in on me today, Mommy?"

"That's right, Bobbi," Mommy says. "You're going to have someone different today. She'll be here in an hour or two, and she'll be staying for quite a while. Now, you'll be a good little girl for her, right?

"...or whatever she wants you to be," she adds coyly.

Ooh. This sounds very interesting.

I nod. Mommy notices I've got a little more pep. She chuckles, and gives me a quick tickle near my ribs. I squirm and giggle, and then I let her roll me onto my back. I spread my legs to give her complete access. She smiles down at me. She loves her obedient baby-girlfriend.

She puts my limp, spent little clitty in its pink plastic cage, triggering the bio-lock.

"Good girl," she says. "Now, you remember the rules, right?"

I think I do, but I give her a cute, confused look anyway. She raises her eyebrows, then sighs.

"Nobody unlocks this without Mommy's permission," she reminds me. "But that does mean, if somebody can unlock it, well then, they must have Mommy's permission to do... something."

"Like clean it, and my clitty?" I ask coyly.

"That's certainly one possibility," Mommy replies. She's enjoying the game. "But today, I think it might mean they have permission to do just about anything."

My eyes widen. I try to suppress a smile.

"Okay, Mommy," I say. I'm glad I paid attention.

"Mmmm," she replies. She leans down and kisses my forehead, and then decides that my full lips need one too. I wholeheartedly agree.

"Love you, baby," she says. "Be good for the sitter."

She gets up and walks towards the bedroom door. She looks so good in her casual clothes; sometimes I forget how nice her butt is. As if she can sense my eyes on it, she pauses. She turns her tall, fit body back towards me a bit, and tilts her head over her shoulder.

"Well," she reconsiders, "'be good' is so limiting. Let's say... 'do what the sitter says.'"

She flashes me a coy smile. I smile back, and add a sexy lip bite. Mommy waves goodbye, and then she's off for her extended playdate with Auntie Fiona. They're spending so much time together today that they might even be able to squeeze in a few activities that don't involve their beautiful futa-cocks -- you know, if they want. Theaters, parks, museums, and even gyms can be fun sometimes -- and I mean the real ones, where people do stuff besides have sex. The Coastal Alliance also has sexy versions of all of them. It even has sexy prisons. In fact, it has more of those than real ones.

I can hardly believe it. Mommy's going to let me get into sexy mischief while she's not around to supervise. Who could this special babysitter be? Honestly, the very first person I think of is Auntie Fiona. It can't be her, though, unless Mommy's being especially sneaky. I wouldn't put it past her. We do play little tricks on each other from time to time. Still... I don't know.

I get so excited that I decide not to nap. I use the toilet, take my shower, get dressed, and get ready to start my morning: breakfast, exercises, holo-shows, and maybe even some writing. It's going to be hard to stay focused. I feel like the only thing I want to write about is the twist -- the reveal. That's kinda hard to do when it hasn't happened yet! I won't even be able to settle on a title for the story at least until then.

I do take a moment and put things in perspective; that's very important for a writer to be able to do. This is what counts as trouble in my life: having to wait another hour before my next welcome, probably-sexy surprise. That's a pretty high bar, folks. My life is great, and I know it. I thank Mommy for it every single day.

* * * * * * *

"Bobbi?" the sitter calls out from near the front door.

I'm glad I changed plugs, because when I hear that voice, I bounce up off the couch and bound towards the door. That e-stim one is great, but it's big. The one I'm wearing now is pretty small, all things considered. I don't have to be careful about moving around.

"ALLIE!" I cry out. I run towards her with my arms wide open. She's shocked at first, but she adjusts quickly. She braces her trim, fit body and gets ready for me. I have enough time to slow down, but once I see her in Bobbi-catching position, I don't. I rush into her waiting arms, and she turns my forward motion into a spinning one as she lifts me.

Mommy's so tall and so strong that she can lift me effortlessly. I can tell Allie has to put some work in. That's okay; only big, burly men are naturally as strong as futas. Allie is very fit from all the sports she does at college, plus that always-wonderful Alliance-science. She's also a little bit taller than me. Everything works out great.

"Oof!" she says. "And here I thought you were going to be happy to see me."

I want to give her all the kisses to go along with the spinning hug, but I know I have to play it just a tiny bit cool, still. She's still working on Jason, her boyfriend, to get him to agree to...

Huh. Wait a second.

"Allie," I say, confused. "Where's your work collar? Or your public collar?" She's not wearing a bracelet, either.

Allie stops spinning me and puts me down. She doesn't let me go, though. She's still up-close-and-personal with me, and her hands are wandering all around my cute, flimsy, green day-dress. She's in casual workout clothes - and looks great in them - but that's nothing new. She wears those a lot. When she comes to our house for maid service, she changes into her barely-there "uniform" once inside.

Allie gives me a satisfied smile. "I'm feeling very free, Bobbi. I don't think I need a collar today. I'm inside Ms. Chase's house, after all, and it's just the two of us for a while.

"Also," she reminds me, "I'm your babysitter today. That means I'm in charge. I think that will cover everything."

I change my body language so that she knows I understand. I've got lots of moves. I can tell from the look in her eyes that she knows we're on the same page. This is so exciting!

She also knows the question I won't ask. She sighs, and takes my hand.

"Let's sit and talk, Bobbi," she says. "Your Mommy and I already did, over holos."

"Okay Allie," I say. "By the way, I think you look very pretty."

Allie runs her other hand through her long, blonde hair, giving it a toss and a flip. "Thanks, girlfriend," she says. "You do too."

I smile; I like compliments. We head to the big couch in the living room.

When we get there, we sit next to each other, then swivel. It's a really big couch -- so nice and poofy! - so we've got plenty of room to sit cross-legged on it, facing each other. We're like two girls at a sleepover, getting ready to dish.

Allie takes both of my hands. She's still wearing a smile, but it gets a little wan.

"I broke up with Jason," she says. "Like I said, I already told your mommy about it."

"Oh," I say. "I'm sorry, Allie. Are you okay?"

She nods. Her eyes go somewhere else for just a moment, then come back to me. "I am, mostly," she says. "It wasn't a bad breakup. Nobody did anything wrong. It just wasn't working anymore. We wanted different things."

Sex stuff and relationship stuff are a little bit different from each other. I'm still pretty smart when it comes to relationships. Allie seems to me like she's telling the truth. She's still a little sad, because breakups are hard. They're a big change. That's only to be expected.

I give her hands a comforting squeeze. "Well, I'm sure Mommy already told you that we'll do whatever we can," I tell her, "even if that means you need some time away."

Allie tilts her head and gives me a look. I feel a little embarrassed. She's here, isn't she?

"I actually did think about it," she says, letting me off the hook, "but I made a different decision. I like Ms. Chase, Bobbi. I like you. I like your perspective on things. I like your vibe."

"Aw, I like you, too, Allie," I reply. "You're always so nice to me, even though I don't go to school like you do."

I see a gray cloud drift over her head. I feel dumb again. I feel like I'm really goofing this up -- sticking my cute, pedicured foot in my mouth. She shakes it off, though. The cloud passes.

"Can we be honest, Bobbi?" she asks.

Yup, I goofed. There's nothing else to do but take her lead. I nod. "Always, Allie," I reply. What else am I going to say?

She tilts her head again. Her eyes narrow. "Not always, Bobbi," she says. "I know you and your mom have been fibbing. You've been fibbing about how you feel about me and Jason. You've been easy, breezy, and supportive, even though you just didn't get it. I understand completely why you did it, and I don't blame you at all. But don't be a fibber now by saying you never fibbed."

I shrink into myself. I feel a small flush on my cheeks. My only saving grace is that she's using our word -- Mommy's and mine. Fibbing is cute and innocent. It's not bad, like lying is.

"We did, a little," I admit.

She squeezes my hands. "Thank you, Bobbi," she says. "That was very big of you. So now I'm going to clear the air, and then we're going to be done with all of that, and then we're going to have a great day together."

I nod eagerly. Allie needs to get something off her chest. She's trusting me with it. We are like girlfriends.

"Jason never had any sexy fun with anyone else while we were together, Bobbi," she begins.

My brain explodes. Judging from her reaction to my reaction, I don't think I hid it very well. She even laughs a little bit.

"I know," she says, "and all that time, he let me get my pussy eaten by lots of people, and even my ass -- sorry, my bum -- licked sometimes. As long as they were girly, he was mostly okay with it."

I nod again. I'm smart enough to know when to just shut up and listen. That's Friendships and Relationships 101.

"He was very old-fashioned," she explained. "Even his tweaks and mods from the clinic were basic: big dick, lots of cum, strong, masculine body... nothing wild or crazy at all. But he made me feel special, Bobbi. It was very romantic. It felt like his love for me was this overpowering, overwhelming thing he was feeling, that just shut him off from wanting or needing anybody else.

"Would you do that for your mommy, Bobbi?" she asks.

She's not challenging me. She's just trying to get me to understand. My brain has already exploded, though, so it's hard. I'm thinking two things at once, and they just don't fit together. I would, for Mommy, but Mommy would never make me; that's part of what makes her Mommy. If she would, she wouldn't be Mommy, and then maybe she wouldn't be my Mommy.

Allie takes pity on me. "It's okay, Bobbi. I know. And to tell you the truth, after a few months went by, I remembered that I've always felt more like you and Mommy about that stuff than like Jason. I gently tried to get him to see it another way -- well, at least I think I was gentle. But he just had his own vibe. Nobody shouted or threw things. Nobody got nasty. We cried a little. We took care of all of our permission codes and all that. It was sad, but I'm okay. I hope he is too."

She lets it linger in the air for a few moments, and then she releases my hands and stands up.

"I'm feeling a little too restrained," she says. "Even though I'm just going to put an apron on in a minute, you know what? Yeah. I think so."

She peels off her sporty, cutoff T-shirt, revealing a black sports bra. She tugs that off expertly too. She takes off her running shoes, slides off her sexy black yoga pants, and leaves herself only wearing panties and socks. Unlike the rest of her outfit, her panties are bedroom-sexy. They're black, too, which is such a great color on her fit, creamy body. They're low-cut bikinis, which are a favorite of mine, and they've got lace around all their edges.

She sighs, happy to be mostly naked. "Lunch?" she asks casually.

I nod again, and get up off the couch. My eyes are transfixed on her hot body. You can tell just by looking that she's a magnificent combination of soft, smooth, and toned. Her flat tummy has that merest suggestion of definition. Her legs have been molded from running and jumping to do both expertly. Thanks to Alliance-science, her smallish breasts are still perfectly feminine, and haven't flattened out or shrunk at all from the exercise she does. Her blonde hair today is bouncy and free; usually I see it in a ponytail. Ponytails are great, but she chose the look for her mood. She's liberated.

"Wow," I whisper, and she beams at the compliment. It's one of my go-tos; as long as I don't use it too many times inon the same day, it says everything with just one syllable.

"You can do whatever you'd like, by the way," she says casually. "It's your mommy's house, after all. You should feel free here all the time."

I bounce up off the couch and ditch the dress. It was great, but being down to panties and cute socks is better, and it also means we're twinsies. Allie gives me the once-over, and, for the very first time, she doesn't have to hide it: she thinks I'm pretty. My clitty throbs happily in its cage.

"Mmmm," she says, and my clitty throbs again. It's her version of 'Wow,' right back at me.

Then she decides to tease me by changing the subject back to food-food. "Something light, Bobbi?"

I shake my head. "I'm ready for a real lunch, Allie," I tell her. "My breakfast routine has been a little different recently."

"Oh my," she says with a smile. "That sounds like a good topic of conversation for once we sit down to eat."

I'm so excited. I don't have to play it cool anymore. I can tell Allie all about my sexy routines and my sexy adventures. As we make lunch together and then eat it, that's exactly what I do. She's completely engaged. She asks all kinds of questions, and she lets me read the whole part of this very story where I try so hard to describe how wonderful it is to get bummed by Mommy Alexis. She seems to really like it. She doesn't offer any constructive criticism. She just soaks it in. I think I see her squirming in her chair a little bit. I see that hint of embarrassment that girls get on their faces when they're horny, even when they're not actually embarrassed at all.

Once lunch is over and we're next to each other in the kitchen, I can smell something wonderful, and, even though it smells like it, it's not food! My sex-genius skills remain unmatched. My sexy story made Allie horny!

"I think we should go to the bedroom, Bobbi," she says.

She takes my hand before I can even nod. She leads the way, and I start skipping behind her. She laughs, but doesn't stop or look back. She wants to get to that bed, and so do I.

She pulls me at the very last second, giving me a burst of extra motion. It launches me onto the bed, and I laugh. Allie does a little jump, too, and lands on her bum.